strange places out side you've had sex

last reply
65 replies
9.6k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know if this is the strangest place but it worth mentioning.
A duck blind the weekend before christmas.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
up in a tree
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In a state park we stumbled upon a rock covered with moss almost in the form of a chair, man it was so soft and very erotic.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a lake, during the day. People and kids swimming all around us lol, it was great! Such an erotic turn on knowing we could get caught at any point ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Truck weighing station during the day
Lurker
0 likes
A few months ago under a bush in a public park about ten feet from the walkway
Lurker
0 likes
A few months ago under a bush in a public park about ten feet from the walkway
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Alley way next to a bar, in a bar, in the gulf of mexico, on a balcony with a crowd below watching....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At night, in my car, parked under a tree in a residential neighborhood. The girl didn't admit to it, but I'm pretty sure she had us go there because we were in front of her ex boyfriend's house. Either way, I had fun.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a play park (at night), sat on a swing......she was straddling me
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a barn while the cows watched us;
In the back seat of the car, while the carnival was going & people walking by peeking;
On a beach at the lake during the early evening;
In a pool at a party;
In a movie theater;
On a couch with others watching as I ate her pussy;
On the living room floor of my future brother/sister-in-laws house, while they were fucking in the next room......................

They were all fun!
I may be middle aged, but I'm active & happy.

Love to get to know you.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Life guard station in Redondo Beach Calif.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
In a state park amongst a sea of sand dunes. Right after we finished we heard voices and I scrambled off of him in my sundress while he zipped up his shorts. With two seconds to spare a mom with her four kids came over the crest of a dune five feet away from us. She glared at us. Guess I wasn't very quiet. Oopsie.
Lurker
0 likes
Parkinglot:

Back bumper
Front seat
Back seat
Truck bed

At Work:

Stock room
Office

Around houses:

Outside / near bonfire
Outside / in random dark shadows
Outside / on the outside of the fence
Outside / next to AC unit

Inside:

Well everywhere - including on top of the washing machine and over the counter while dinner was cooking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Top of a mountain in Kauaii ... unfortunately our son wasn't conceived there sad
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
In my childhood tree house in the woods at my summerhouse
In the snow after skiing
Bathroom of Yankee stadium

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
In a play park (at night), sat on a swing......she was straddling me

That's just amazing
Someone has to be the Villain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the cab of a John Deere Tractor.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
On top of a open life guard tower by a lake in the dark of night.
On a picnic table in a campground at night. There with other campers there, don't know if they saw us or not. It was not concealed at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funeral Home parking lot up against the hood of a SUV at dusk.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the lap of a seated statue on a college campus.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
On side of the highway bent over hood of car, beach board walk on the bench, outdoor concert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the middle of a federal highway, many times at the same location. In the middle of a runway at an active airport, also at many airports. On numerous beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, lakes, and rivers. In the cab of a track hoe on a flat bed after fucking the driver and track hoe operator in the cab of the tractor pulling the flat bed. In our backyard and in our pool. In a pool and on a picnic table at a swingers house party. In the woods at various locations. Under a small water fall, in a corn field, and on a park bench on the Natchez Trace. On the balcony of a motel several times. On the balcony of a cruise ship all 5 nights of the cruise. While she was bent over the hood of the car in a cane field. On the deck of a boat out in Lake Pontchartrain mid afternoon. In the same boat's boat shed behind Brandie's house before we were married, many times. Also in the wash shed, and porch at Brandie's house.

If the back or front seat of the car counts, many times and places. Once on I-55 in a rain storm so bad we had to pull over. To kill the time we fucked in the back seat. The wildest car fuck was after we went to a XXX theater on Tulane Ave and picked up Karl a young stranger. We were both fooling with Brandie and she got really hot. She closed her dress and said I need to get fucked. As we got up to leave she grabbed Karl's hand and ask him if he wanted to watch. She ended up fucking us both in the car in the parking lot with people walking by as they left the theater. Brandie fucked Karl for several years both just her and him and in 3 somes with me and a few moresomes.

If the back seat of the car counts how about the front seats of a Cessna 182 while flying at 7500 feet over East Texas. This was the time we joined the mile high club. Shortly after the worlds fair in New Orleans closed we fucked in the gondola while crossing the Mississippi River. It was suppose the stay in service but closed and was taken down. I guess there were not enough riders to keep it open.

On a picnic table at night knowing an operator at a pumping station was watching us. We had chatted with him in a chat room about driving naked around New Orleans. Brandie like that too and has masturbated while naked driving on Canal street. He had mentioned the place he could watch lovers from his work at the end of Williams Blvd. The next night Brandie and I went out there. The following night he was describing what he had watched the night before. We knew it was us as we had done the things he was talking about and described the dress Brandie was wearing and how she had stripped before we started. How I ate her on the table and how we fucked.

I am sure there are others.

Nawty
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With my girlfriend, on the deck of a boat.

With my boyfriend, on a cliff overlooking a river
Lurker
0 likes
Who watched you from the boat and the cliff? Amazing places!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Outdoors:

Random parking lots of places we'd have dinner in immediately following sex.

Back seat of an SUV in a commuter parking lot

On a discreet patch of grass in a park at midday

Indoors:

My office at work

Common office bathroom after hours

The men's bathroom of an Asian restaurant we just had dinner in.
Lurker
0 likes
In my horse's stable (usually with him in there with us- he once freaked my boyfriend out very seriously by leaning down and wickering in his ear, just when he was trying to concentrate on not coming too soon).

In the quiet pool just at the top of the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls.

In a cupboard at school.

At a whole selection of bike rallies, in the marquee, by the fire etc.

At a re-enactment, in full plate armour (that one was a serious challenge, and we needed ear defenders since we were both armoured).
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
At work bent over managers table

On many camping weekends in tent where he tries to make me make as much noise as possible so the whole campsite can hear.
what he does,nt realise is i love the fact so many people can hear me so horny.

oral with a couple we had follow us to campsite washroom, we would
loved to have had more fun with them but once both men had cum her,s called an end to it..

At a nature reserve knowing we were being watched.

ln a shop changing room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My office at work

In the car

On holiday on the apartment balcony. The woman above watched my wife straddle me and then we fucked. I smiled up at the woman and she continued to watch. My wife doesn't know to this day she was watching us.