Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you suck your man off before he leaves for work?

last reply
23 replies
2.8k views
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any women that do this on their own accord? And if so, what compels you to do so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, but more often we fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes, just like I'd suck him off or fuck before/after/during other things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex is a 24/7 thing, does not matter when. its the deed that's important, i never refuse mmmm jelly xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Every morning for the past 20 years
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maile
Every morning for the past 20 years

hahaha!!

We must live parallel lives because I've been doing the same for the past 20 years!!
Lurker
0 likes
most mornings, i love to wake him up that way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinity_x
most mornings, i love to wake him up that way

Do you suck him too completion and swallow his hot load, or do you have it lead to intercourse?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Hueylooie90

Do you suck him too completion and swallow his hot load, or do you have it lead to intercourse?
most times i swallow it, sometimes followed by sex in the shower
Lurker
0 likes
I have done this but before I left for work, fully dressed and ready to go, and the guy has still been naked in bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suck my boyfriend off before he goes in to work. Usually i finish him and swallow his load.
Like to learn more about me? Check out my stories and see how I:

Fucked a Teacher to earn a passing grade.
Let my boyfriend use me as a trophy in a Video game contest.
Went on my first date with another man, while dating my boyfriend.
and much much more.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it before he goes to work and also if he stays and I go to work. I just love cum so much that I also suck off my boss at work too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I leave first, so it's me fully dressed and him naked in bed. He likes to see me get dressed all professionally and proper and then get on my knees and take him in my mouth. I like how it reminds me that I may be the boss out there, but not in the bedroom. Mmmmm I'm getting wet just thinking about.
Lurker
0 likes
If I have spent the night with him YES!
Lurker
0 likes
I have, it's nice to leave him satisfied and nice to meet him when he walks in the door from work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
frequently
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

often. and when he comes home, too. and if he visits me at my lab in school. and if i wake up before him and I see an erection thats just asking for attention, even if he's still asleep.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'd settle for some toast and marmalade.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Do you lick her pussy before she heads out to work?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Rainbow Warrior
1 like

Seth usually wakes up with wood, so I either give him a bj or a quickie before I go to work and he goes to classes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

Do you lick her pussy before she heads out to work?

this is the best way to start the day!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes almost every day

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We always fuck an hr before he heads to work--its like cuddle time for us.

I love it when he gets home, drags me to edge of bed, head hanging and throat fucks me. Full on wake up call cause I was sleeping.