46 votes remaining
Oh! yes! yes! yes!!!!! (16 votes) 35%
Gross! No way! (14 votes) 30%
Maybe (29 votes) 63%
what is fifty shades of grey? (4 votes) 9%
Lurker
0 likes
I have watched it already.

I read the books in three days and enjoyed them very much. There's not good writing in them and I think they have lots of wrong ideas, but god, it was so fucking fun.

So I knew that I was going to watch the movie. I enjoyed it, but not as much as the books. It's better done than I expected, actually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Took me no time to read the books. I agree it was poor writing and I felt the ending was rushed and thrown together. Many of my friends have seen the movie but I have no desire to. Was suppose to go last night but decided against it.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw it too. I never read the books.

I expected more.

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't read it, and at the moment, don't really want to watch it in public. I blame my strict religious upbringing for conflicting thoughts and actions where sex is concerned. And since I'm on Lush on a Sunday... Bring on the sexual guilt!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read all three, they were ok. I'll probably see it, and it will probably be ok. I don't get what all the buzz is about for either honestly.
Lurker
0 likes
Well almost everyone is going on about it Again since the first trailer. I remember when the first book was out and everyone was obsessed, almost nagging me to read it. In the end I read the 3 books. They are ok, not exceptional. And I guess the movie will be toned down. I might go see it sometime If my friends want to.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not, because I was quite disappointed when I read the book. I think here on Lush there are authors that write far much better than the author of "50 shades of Grey".
Lurker
0 likes
To be fair, the books weren't spectacular but they weren't that bad either. Fifty Shades was my first proper foray into erotica, as a reader. (You'll always have a soft spot for your first everything.) Also had a thing for Jamie Dornan in Once Upon a Time, so I'm definitely intrigued...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
If there was a poll choice of: Nah, can't be arsed. I would have voted for that option.

I read one badly written sentence of the book and was too bored to read any more. However, the plus side for the film is Jamie Dornan.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
no - total rubbish
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I might - eventually. Like I would watch it on Netflix out of random curiosity on a lazy evening, just to see what some of the fuss was about. I haven't read the books, nor do I plan to. The storyline really isn't my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll wait until it's on amazon or Netflix. I'm actually watching The Fall with Jamie Dornan (who plays Christian Grey) as a serial killer and he really creeps me out sad
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
GOD YES!!! I cant wait for it to come out on dvd so I can, its out at the cinema here in the UK at the moment but I refuse to go Billy no mates and go see it alone unless a certain skunk wants to take me???
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Senior Analyst
0 likes
No, not likely; neither is my wife.
0 likes
Probably not but you never know. Definitely a "wait for video" movie though. Not one I'd bother seeing in the theatre.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
GOD YES!!! I cant wait for it to come out on dvd so I can, its out at the cinema here in the UK at the moment but I refuse to go Billy no mates and go see it alone unless a certain skunk wants to take me???

If you think I am sitting in a cinema with you listening to you crunch popcorn in my ear and slurp pepsi whilst watching some crap film you can think again.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
No, I couldn't make it through the first book; it was hella boring. I'm definitely not paying to sleep in the theater. I'll catch it on Netflix.
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't read the books, but might watch the movie, just to see what all the fuss is about when it's out on dvd....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
If there was a poll choice of: Nah, can't be arsed. I would have voted for that option.

I read one badly written sentence of the book and was too bored to read any more. However, the plus side for the film is Jamie Dornan.... ;)

This.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah, not really my thing to be honest. And without reading books or watching movie, something irritates me about it. I think it's Jamie Dornan. Something about him in that role irritates me. And I saw trailer two times for less than a min.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no and heard lot's of ER cases been reported since movie came out
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
I have read the books and will go see the movie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way! I'd rather have a naughty chat on Lush any day!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The book was so bad, I quit reading it. I've heard the film is no better. Strictly Wal-Mart grade writing.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Nope
? A True Story ?