Announcing the Winners of our "New Experiences" Sex Story Competition

last reply
45 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was an incredibly difficult competition to judge. The top stories were separated by literally a few points.

The winners:

1st Place ($150): Serious Moonlight, by Verbal
2nd Place ($100): Limits, by papergirl
3rd Place ($50): Serpent’s Kiss, by Varrick

Honourable mentions to the rest of the Top 10:

Holly From Eastbourne, by PervyStoryteller
Doesn’t mean I love you, Wilson Reedy, by puddleduck
Open, by Burquette
The Rim of Memory, by oceanrunner
A New Discovery, by principessa
The Substitute Domme, by VirgoGo
Neighbors, by JefferyB

Congratulations to the winners. I'll be in touch about your prizes shortly.

A big thank you to all who participated.

Cheers,

Nicola
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
congratulations you sexy writers! all of you!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sophisticate
0 likes
Congratulations to the top ten and the winners. I am honoured to have made the list.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of great stories in this competition!

Congrats to the winners for a job well done.
Lurker
0 likes
Holy Cow!

I don't know how the Mods could sort through, read every story, and then choose a winner from them.

Thanks to the Mods for their hard work. Lots of coffee was drank to conclude this competition.

Congrats Verbal on another fine story, and the same to the rest of the finalists.

G
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Wonderful stories in this competition! Congrats to everyone!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congrats to Verbal, Em, and Varrick on the podium, and to the rest of the honorable mentions and everyone that entered. Didn't get to read all the entries, but the ones I read were outstanding. A very tough competition with a lot of excellent authors; I don't know how you pick a winner.
Glad that's not my job! Again, congratulations to all.
=d>
Lurker
0 likes

congrats to all who entered and the winners. Wow! Congrats to Verbal, papergirl and Varrick. Omg, Varrick! Your story was really outstanding and beautiful.

and to the runners up.

You all rock in my book.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
That was one strong field of contenders. Congrats to the winners and honorable mentions.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
0 likes
Congratulations, Verbal, papergirl, and Varrick!!!

And, Oh my God, thank you! I am so flattered to be in the top ten that I can't even tell you!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners ... well deserved.

I am very grateful to have made the Top 10. Thanks to the judges for finding my story acceptable.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Huge congrats to everyone. This was a really strong top ten, so well done to everyone who made the shortlist. Really good job xx
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners, and to those who received mention. Cheers to those who participated, as well - it is tough to put yourself out there. But an extra-special shout out to Verbal, for his well-deserved win!! I love you, baby!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I am rarely left speechless. As most of you who know me already know.

It is a great honor to win. It was also great to participate with such a generous group of writers, with everyone reading each other's work and being so supportive. I truly did not expect to do that well, with such strong competition.

Congrats to all the other winners and honorable mentions. I really enjoyed reading your work. This is a great community, and a great group of writers. This comp introduced me to several excellent writers I'd never read before, and I am happy to have found them and their work.

Thank you, all who read it. I'm still a little stunned. smile

PLUS, the Mets are up 6-0!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Way to go Emelia! How many comp top threes is that now? You have to be in the top of the top now of writers with multiple wins. Happy for you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I still have to catch up on my reading for this comp, but huge congrats to the winners and honourable mentions!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Verbal's story was incredibly well well written. That was a well deserved win. Congratulations to Papergirl and Varrick as well.

This comp was one of the toughest I've seen. My compliments to the judges and the entire top ten.
0 likes
Congratulations everyone..
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every story was really well done, glad I didn't have to pick the winner from all the great efforts..... Congrats Verbal, well done.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Congrats to all the winners, honorable mentions and all who took part in the competition!!!! Incredible writing!!!! Great job and thank you for sharing your talent with us all!!
Madam Carol
0 likes
Congratulation to all the winners and to those that recieved honorable mention. Big kudos to those that entered.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to all who participated and to all the people who read and rated the entries. This was a fun contest!
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I still haven't read them all but those that I did read were phenomenal. Congrats to the winner, the others in the Top 10 and to all of those who made an attempt. The bar is exceptionally high and it makes it all the more rewarding to attempt to hit it. Or even graze it with the tips of our fingernails.

Lurker
0 likes
Well, that was a lovely surprise!

My heartiest congratulations go to both Verbal and papergirl. It truly is an honour to share the podium with you.

Congratulations also to the rest of the top ten for producing such wonderful stories, and a big thank you to the judges for thinking my story worthy of such recognition. And thank you to everyone who has read, scored and commented on my story.

Anyway, I shall now celebrate with a nice cup of tea…
0 likes
[URL=http://s760.photobucket.com/user/jdnight_2009/media/tumblr_inline_mg7xyaw2c61qj0b4t_zps566d7776.gif.html][IMG]http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx242/jdnight_2009/tumblr_inline_mg7xyaw2c61qj0b4t_zps566d7776.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Congratulations everyone that made the top 10! Great job, so many good stories as well. You should all be very pleased

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.