0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breast size that you prefer?
- AlexisItsYours x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any breasts size, so long as the woman is nice. All breasts are sexy and erotic.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's not an important issue for me - what matters to me is how sensitive they are, that is, whether she likes a lot of breast play or not. If she does, I'm going to enjoy every bit of it, large or small. Some girls with big breasts seem to like "tit fucking" and I'm okay with that if it is what she really wants, although I'd prefer to finish elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breast size doesn't matter to me -- it's the woman they are attached to that counts. I can go for an AA as easily as a DD.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My personal preference is a mouthful to a handful but I'll take any size or shape so long as I like to which they are attached.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bigger the better
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I prefer small boobs on a woman, a B or C cup is ideal for me.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shape is more important than size, love perkies
Lurker
0 likes
Breast size isn't determinative/crucial - it's about her much more than it's about her tits. With that said, I think 34B is a lovely size.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have thought of this so many times. I think what matters is that they are HERS. After all, who is to say I might not fall madly in love with a woman who has had a mastectomy?
0 likes
I'm really a fan or larger boobs. C cup and above for sure, DDs are probably my favorite smile
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Hmm. 46H, No secrets here, Victoria!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not getting any complaints
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG!! I love a curvy Girl!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ignoring all other factors and thinking specifically breasts, lol, I prefer more to squeeze and get my mouth around
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer breast size which matches her body build .. but depends the situation i m in ..
0 likes
Speaking of cliches that deserve to die in another thread. How about thread topics that deserve to die?

I am a breast man. I love boobs/tits/breasts/whatever. But I don't have a standard for size. What I like are breasts that look good on the woman who has them. That's about shape and proportion as much as size.

And a woman who loves her breasts and shows them off well is going to get my attention regardless of what size or shape they are.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not to sound like a child abuser but I like'em small. My wife sports a set of pointy 34 A's - leaving us to wonder whether it was the wee boobs that won me or was it her that sold me on the tiny tits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a previous Forum Post, my comments were words to the effect, "I've held everything from an A-Cup to a J-Cup, but what counts most of all is what's behind the left one."
(Oh, and what's between the ears).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
If I can nuzzle my face between them and then squish them in a bit so that they keep my ears warm, that's nice.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
If I can nuzzle my face between them and then squish them in a bit so that they keep my ears warm, that's nice.

how big are your ears?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
how big are your ears?

My normal ones or my kitty ones?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

My normal ones or my kitty ones?

depends. which ears do you want kept warm? and quit being difficult smile

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
depends. which ears do you want kept warm? and quit being difficult smile

I've got normal sized ears. Although, I have some some latex pieces you can stick on to make them look Elvish.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I've got normal sized ears. Although, I have some some latex pieces you can stick on to make them look Elvish.

oo. can you dress up like Galadriel for me? cept in sexy lingerie? biggrin

Site administrator
0 likes
I think I am a 32a according to the lady in the lingerie department in M&S last week but they are rather saggy... age thing I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you mean mine? Surely not..... Jx