Someone Like Me

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are bisexual women ever attracted to someone like me? I enjoy being with men and women and am in rl. Just curious about in here.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Personally, no, not at all.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Convict
0 likes
Hi Sammi. Welcome to Lush. That's a very broad question. I believe there is someone for everyone. I think for the most part you will find people here are non-judgmental and take you as you are. We all have different preferences and I think you will find like-minded and compatable people here. You've told a lot about yourself in your profile so that's a good start.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for the kind words and the welcome. I just don't want to limit myself to one kind of friend. Just like if real life I am a happy person with a diverse group of friends. Not everyone is a play friend and I don't expect that here either.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by SammiTS
Thank you all for the kind words and the welcome. I just don't want to limit myself to one kind of friend. Just like if real life I am a happy person with a diverse group of friends. Not everyone is a play friend and I don't expect that here either.

Just like in real life, you will make different types of friendships here. You get to choose. Just because you become friends with someone doesn't mean you have to play with them in any particular way, or at all. I have friends I love to talk to about anything. I have friends that I flirt with and I have friends I joke around with posting funny pictures on their walls or laughing with them on the forums.

Take your time, perhaps enter a chat room or two and just sit and watch. You don't have to talk. You might read some stories where you think you would like to be friends with the writer. That, and posting on the forums are probably the two most common ways to make friends.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll fourth Trinket.

Hi Sammi
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Hi Sammi we get all types here both sexual and non the choices are free.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a straight male, but even though most of my friends here are women, I don't limit them to those who I would have sex with, or that would have sex with me. A couple of them are self-described lesbians and several others may as well be. It is possible to have frank sexual discussions without seduction being involved.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hi Sammi! *hugs* i could be. depends on your personality, your interests, all those things. i know some Trans-folk. they're lovely. some cross dressers too - lovely as well. not really my thing, dating CDs, but fun to hang with and if there was mutual attraction there, i'd be open to the idea. honestly, some of the trans folk are prettier than me, so yeah, it's not something i would close the door on - always open to the possibility - that said, i am married, so i'm not really looking.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think bisexual women are the most open-minded when it comes to sexual partners, so why not? Welcome to Lush, Sammi!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ms Frasier. Your current avatar pic looks disturbingly like something from a cemetery. Was that your intent?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Ms Frasier. Your current avatar pic looks disturbingly like something from a cemetery. Was that your intent?

You're apparently not familiar with Game of Thrones! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You all are the best! I feel like I just made a bunch of new friends.