Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Work Hours, in the Cupboard

7
3 Comments 3
19.6k Views 19.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
With the working day done, the building has started to empty as people return home to their lives. Walking into your room we exchange a smile, along with pleasantries on how the day has gone since we last spoke over lunch. We both know why I'm there with you; we always go through this routine as we watch through the window as most of the remaining staff leave or go elsewhere in the building.

Our staged conversation complete, I quietly take you by the hand and lead you to the large cupboard between your room and the next. It's dark inside, but switching on the light soon bathes the wooden shelving, files and folders in a warm, amber glow. Standing over your shoulder, my height advantage so obvious at such close proximity, I drag my hands slowly down the sides of your arms, while my face moves to your neck; smelling your skin and perfume, while the warm outbreath from my mouth cascades over the skin of your neck and shoulder. Closing my eyes, I am already aroused and intoxicated by your scent, and feel, beneath my hands.

Feeling my growing cock pressing into the small of your back through my trousers, you tip yourself up onto your toes, arching your bum into me to let my stiff member tuck into the groove of your arse. You rub gently up and down, rough-wanking me through the fabric of our clothes using your firm, round buttocks. I move my right hand up to your face, gently stroking your cheek, tracing the line of your jaw, then your neck, before running my index finger along the centre of your chest, between your breasts. Lingering over your right nipple, I define small circles, feeling it grow beneath your tight top. My finger action changes, making a small line back and forth across the hard flesh on the peak on your tit, before repeating the process on your left breast with my other hand. Now I move into your neck, placing tiny, gentle kisses long the length of the right hand side, as you curve your head to the left, exposing your bare skin for me. From just behind your ear, down to your shoulder, I concentrate my lips, the small kisses bearly audible over the increasing sound of our breathing.

Turning you to face me, I pull you into my body, my hand firmly gripping you just above the arse. Our lips come so close as to be almost touching, while our eyes lock in a fixed gaze. You have to crane your neck up to be so close, even though I dip my own head down to meet yours. You enjoy the feeling of dominance I have over you, as it sends twitches to your now wet cunt. Without breaking our eye contact, you reach for the fly zip in my trousers, reaching inside and allowing with some relief my bulging cock to spring free through the opening, before unbuttoning my trousers fully and letting them slip down my legs. Still encased in my boxer shorts, you stare into my eyes as you slowly and gently massage the throbbing head of my cock through the fabric.

Looking intensly into my eyes, you drop to your knees before me, my hand resting on the side of your head. With your hands on my thighs, you begin kissing and licking the end of my cock through the boxers. You take the encased bellend just inside your mouth, wetting the fabric as you tease us both with your perfect touch. You reach and grab the edges of my boxers' waistband, pulling them down and watching in glee as my stiff cock is pulled down, before it springs back up in your face. Holding my cock up so the fleshy shaft rests along the side of your nose, you nuzzle your mouth into my bollocks, sucking one of my balls briefly into your mouth before doing the same with the other. They feel warm on your tongue; full and pulsing for you.

Finally you slurp up my stiff, bare cock into your mouth, noticing the silky smoothness of my skin against your lips and across your tongue. You move slowly up and down, wetting my cock with your spit as you enjoy the whole length, from tip to base. Cupping my balls with one hand, you squeeze them in time with your movements on my shaft, loving the way the warm skin feels in your fingers. With your free hand you reach into your damp knickers, peeling the gusset from your cunt, allowing you to play with yourself as you do likewise with me, rubbing a finger along your slit, toying with your hardened clitoris as you feel your mouth full with my cock.

I groan with pleasure as I feel your movements increase in urgency. Up and down your head moves, as I run my fingers through your soft, dark hair. Occasionally you withdraw me from your mouth, instead using your tongue around my bellend while your hand releases my balls to pump at my shaft, your eyes moving back to meet mine. As the feeling intensifies in me, I push you away, turning you around, bending you over and encouraging you to grip onto one of the wooden shelves in front of you.

BombShels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BombShels

Hitching your skirt up, I slide your knickers down your toned legs, noticing how wet and slick they have become with your juices as you kick them to one side, and I do likewise with my own trousers and pants. Parting your legs, I kneel behind your arse, push your bum up higher before spreading it with my hands. I gorge myself on the sight of your holes, displayed so beautifully for me, before running my finger along the slit of your cunt, from clit to hole and then back again. You gasp at my touch, revising your stance, gripping a lower shelf to better present yourself to me; knowing you're leaving me in full control of how and when you will come.

With my fingers around the sides of your bottom, my thumbs open you up as I move my face into your cunt and arse. Using my tongue I trace the same movements my finger has just done; along your slit, seeking out the hard clitoris with the tip, before sliding between your fleshy lips, tasting you, pausing briefly to enjoy the intimate feeling of those lips against my tongue. I run my tongue back and forth, focusing on your clitoris, my nose alternating between delving deep into your cunt, then pressed up against the tight hole of your arse, adoring the unique scent of each.

After rubbing my face against the cheeks of your rear, I slip my tongue over your arsehole, running it in circles around the puckered rim, wetting you and taking in your natural taste. My tongue slips slightly inside as you groan with pleasure, shuffling your bum into my face to encourage my exploration of your most sweet, forbidden spot. Briefly, I lean back and to your pleasant surprise I push my middle finger into your sopping cunt once more, down to the knuckle, before reaching around to your mouth, offering you a taste of yourself. You suck on my finger with the same passion as you had previously shown on my cock, taking the whole thing into your mouth, loving the taste of your own cunt juice.

I rim you for many minutes, dipping into your anus and driving my own arousal through the roof. I could do this for hours, but I know you long to have my cock there. Your arsehole wet with my saliva, I offer my cock up to the tight opening, while holding you beneath the chin with the hand you had just been sucking, while gripping your hip with the other. You help me by using your right hand to continuing gripping the shelf, and the left to pull your cheek to one side. You flex your tight hole for me, opening it a fraction, as it spasms against my throbbing purple bellend. The hand I have on your chin helps curve your body for me, my wet finger again in your mouth for your to enjoy as I slip the end of my cock into your willing arse. You release a guttural moan as I enter you, holding my cock end just inside you, restraining your body with my grip. You revel in the feeling, feeling the pulses of pleasure sweep through your whole frame.

You suck on my finger as I begin pushing in and out of your arse, my cock going from filling you to coming almost completely out, leaving the tip in each time, then plunging back in to the hilt, holding again, my balls and stomach pressed against your hot skin. My movements become harder and more feverish, as your groans fill the room. Clearly your orgasm is not far away, your passionate sounds helping to stir my own. Each time I bury my cock into your arse, my legs slap against your cheeks, my hot balls swing freely beneath and against you.

I fuck your arse harder and harder, both of us panting and groaning with pleasure, determined to come together. Your legs weaken and I hear the unmistakable groan of you orgasming, my cock working your arse, not missing a stroke. The feeling of your tight opening squeezing against my shaft is overpowering, and along with the knowledge that you are coming I can hold back no longer. My hot, milky come floods into your arse, squirt after squirt going into you, balls-deep, though already it starts to seep out between me and the tight seal your anus. Still you ride your orgasm, even after my own has finished. I have to change my grip on your body, supporting your weight as your limbs feel paralysed through sheer pleasure. My spent cock slipping gengtly from your open arse, I lower you to the floor, holding you close to me as my come oozes and bubbles from your twitching hole.

Holding you close to me, I lie next to you on the floor, stroking your arm and leg as together we ease down from our share euphoria. Our rapid breathing eventually settles, and we lie in our embrace, totally content.

Author's note: Third installment based largely on a fantasy, with some basis in fact. Written as it originally would have been; for the person in question, so it won't be to everyone's taste.

Published 
Written by story_writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments