Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back to Black with Mr Kain: Chapter 1

"An after school detention turns into a lusty night in..."

11
9 Comments 9
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This is a work of fiction...

I twiddled my thumbs in anticipation of my next lesson. It was with Mr. Kain, all round love god. He was gorgeous with a capital 'G'.

BERRINNG

The bell rang and I leapt out of my seat and sprinted towards the door.

My name is Daisy Young and I am 18 years old, just about to finish college and go off to university. I have long silvery blonde hair which is usually tied back in a loose bun. I have 34D breasts which suit my athletic frame.

A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Miss Young, what are you doing loitering in the corridors." Mr. Kain's deep voice said.

"I'm just heading off to your French lesson sir." 

"Well, because you are late you can join me this afternoon and half three, don't be late again." And before I could argue he walked off. Oh well I thought, maybe it could be fun...

***

I waited outside the wooden door that led me into his beautiful grasp. I could picture him now, the way the light reflected off his dark skin and bald head. This way his teeth shined brilliant white. I sighed softly.

I knocked three times.

"Enter!" His deep voice called, and I stepped over the threshold.

He was wearing a dark suit that flattered his muscular frame. And his tie was loose after a hard day at work.

"So... Daisy... You have not been up to standard recently. Is there any reason why this is?"

"No sir, I don't know why I wouldn't be doing as well as I hoped."

"You are currently on a C- grade, and I would like you to be on an A (at least) by next term."

"But it's so much hard work, Sir, I get very confused."

He looked swiftly at the time.

"I could give you some extra tuition tonight. But -"

"Oh that would be fantastic."

"Let me finish. I could give you extra tuition. But it would take up a lot of my spare time. And what could you give me in return?"

"I would do anything for you." I gushed.

"Well we can start the tuition tonight. Around 8?"

"Of course. Sir."

"I think of the price later."

***

When I arrived home I headed straight up to my room to relieve myself. I sat on my bed and stripped off all my clothes.

Then I turned the shower on and stepped in. I was so wet, my pussy and the rest of my body. I grabbed the nozzle and aimed it right at my clit. I squealed with pleasure.

I rested against the foggy glass and enjoyed the sensation of hot and cold. I started fiddling with my bullet sized nipples and firm breasts. Massaging them with soap. I moaned and my body started to shiver.

I pumped 3 fingers deep inside my pussy and felt that I was close. 1 more finger and I came furiously, thinking of Mr Kain at the same time.

I cleaned my self off and walked into my walk in wardrobe fully naked. I need to wear something really sexy to get his attention.

I picked out a really tight, short red dress that almost exposed my ass - I wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

***

His door was very big and bold.

SharitBigBoos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharitBigBoos

I knocked once and almost immediately his face appeared.

"Hello, glad you made it on time." And then he saw what I was wearing and his mouth opened slightly. I looked down to see the jeans he was wearing start to swell up around the crotch area. It was such a hot moment. I could feel my self start to get wet.

I walked over the threshold.

"Would you like some wine?"

"But I'm too young."

"No one will know."

"Okay then."

"I sat down on the plush leather couch and he came in with my drink. I parted my legs slightly.

"Cheers." I said. And we both downed the drinks in one. He took my glass on me suddenly and placed it on the table. And then grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

Wow it felt so good. Our tongues swirled around in each others mouths. He started to slide his hand up my leg and he reached my pussy and felt that I had no panties on.

"You're a very naughty girl."

He reached down to lick my pussy. My juices were already flowing freely and I squealed in delight.

He nibbled on my clit hard, bit the pain was quickly replaced with pure uncensored pleasure.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned seductively. He ripped off my dress in one fluid motion and examined my body. I heard him take a very sharp breath.

"Wow, you are so hot. I wanted to fuck you the first moment I saw you." He lay on top of me and started licking, sucking and biting my nipples. The other hand was stroking my clit. Then I pushed him away and rolled him over.

"What about you're wife?" I whispered in his ear.

"She won't be home in ages sweetie." Then I took out his rock hard cock and started sucking on it. I gasped as I reached the back of my throat. I only managed 8 inches of his 11 inch cock. But he was in the midst of pleasure. My tongue rolled over the top of it and I could taste the pre-cum on my lips.

"Ah," He moaned. I then moved round so I could sit on his tool. I thrust down and squealed in agony. But in seconds I was moaning again. We humped together in unison. I came suddenly all over his cock, but he wasn't finished yet.

He made me go on my hands and knees and he mounted me doggy style, suddenly I felt his hard member push into my ass, I whimpered slightly as he pushed it hard into my ass. It was very tight, and hurt me a lot. But the pain was soon turning into pleasure.

No one had ever done this to me before but it felt great. He gently eased his 11 inches into my tight ass and moaned as he started to fill me up.

"Take it baby." He whispered in my ear.

I could feel he was just about to cum, but, just as he was about to, we both heard a squeak as the door flew open...

Published 
Written by sexy_story_tella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments