Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath Tub Fantasy

"A fantasy about introducing a lover to anal sex..."

11
3 Comments 3
35.9k Views 35.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
I’m sitting here fantasizing about what I want to do to you, everything I want to do to you. I’m picturing you and I in the bathtub. The water is warm, the room is steamy, and you’re in my lap. I have access to everything, I can explore every inch of your body. I can finally feel your body against mine. My dick is hard beneath you. Soon enough, I’ll be inside you, fucking you. But for now, I want to play.

I pull your body to mine and kiss you urgently as your breasts crush against my chest. My hands explore your back. My cock throbs under your pussy. It will have to wait. I know what I want, what I’m about to take. I need to get you ready and everything I want will be worth the wait.

I push you away and my lips quickly find your nipple as my hands slide to the inside of your thighs. I pull your legs further apart and my dick slides in between your pussy lips. I am so tempted to end this right now, to take what’s waiting. But, no, not yet. Instead, I shift myself to pull my cock away from you and replace it with my fingers. I gently tease you while I suck on your nipple. Your hands are behind my neck, your moans are getting louder. The gentle phase is about to end.

Without warning, my teeth close around your nipple. I bite you insistently, somewhere between soft and hard. My fingers delve into you, circling around your wet and hot pussy. My free hand gropes your other breast, my fingers pinch your nipple. I want to overload your senses, overcome your inhibitions. I want you open and ready for me.

I pull my lips and teeth away from you.

“I want you to cum,” I say.

I hear you cry out as your body tenses.

“That’s it, cum. Cum for me, baby.”

Your head falls back as a whimper escapes your lips. My lips return to your nipple. I work my hand up to your neck and firmly take hold of you. I bite down and pull your bud towards me with my teeth. I’m giving you just enough pain for you to revel in. It’s the perfect amount. Your pussy tightens and I feel your juices flood around my fingers.

I ease my assault on your body to let you ride out your orgasm. I can’t take my eyes off of you, you are so beautiful. It suddenly hits me that my dick is so hard that it’s starting to hurt. The animal side of me is ready to take over. Soon enough, it will get its chance.

As your ograsm fades, you open your eyes to see me staring at you. Your hands return to behind my head and you pull me towards you for a heavy and needy kiss, our tongues dancing together.

“I need to be inside you,” I say when the kiss ends.

You lift yourself off of me. As soon as you do, I begin missing the feel of you. You turn in front of me and perch your elbows on the side of the tub. Your sexy ass is left up and exposed. I can’t help it, you’re too tempting. I reach out and give you one solid smack on that gorgeous rump. You grin at me, a smile that’s somewhere between wanton lust and erotic passion. If you only knew what else I was going to be doing to that ass.

I move in behind you, my throbbing cock is right up against your soaking pussy. My hands begin roaming over your back and shoulders. Not to be too passive, you reach in between your legs and grab hold of my raging dick. You bring it to your pussy, sliding my purple head against your engorged lips. My animal is roaring.

I let you think you’re in control for the moment, it suits my purposes. You pull me closer to you by my cock and slide back onto me. You remove your hand and I pick up the momentum, easing my way forward until I’m buried inside you. I withdraw, almost completely, then slam my way back in. You’re caught off guard by the strength of my thrust. Perfect.

I reach forward and take hold of your hair as I pull my dick out of your cunt until only the head remains inside of you. I pull you to me by your hair as I thrust back into you with everything I have. Our bodies collide ferociously with passion and need. Again, and again, and again. I am so close to losing to it. Almost time.

I force my way inside of you once more. This time, however, I hold myself there. I release my grip on your hair and reach around you for your breast. My free hand begins massaging the cheeks of your ass. I’m somewhat disappointed to see the mark has disappeared from where I spanked you. It doesn’t matter though, I’m about to claim more than that.

My fingers tease the space between your ass cheeks, from the small of your back to your tight hole.

ChanelleAnne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChanelleAnne

My thumb comes to rest there, gently pushing into you. You look back at me somewhat alarmed. I lock onto your eyes as I ease my cock out of you, only to replace it with my thumb. I have no shame and my eyes are telling you what is about to happen. This is not a request.

Satisfied that my dick is covered in enough of your juices, my thumb returns to your asshole. I rub you insistently as I stare into your eyes. Suddenly, the rubbing turns to pushing. Your mouth opens in a combination of shock and lust as your body resists me. We both know you can’t resist for long.

I’m right. Your tight asshole gives way to my thumb as you whimper and bite your lower lip. I slowly rotate my thumb, stretching you ever so slightly. You’ve never done this before, you said it was too dirty. I think you’re just waiting for someone to be this dirty with. That person is me.

With my thumb still in your ass, I line my hard cock up with your pussy and slowly enter you. I begin rotating my hips, circling your pussy with my dick. I time the motion with the rotation of my thumb. You’re still looking back at me, still shocked, and the lust is still in your eyes.

That’s all the permission I need. I pull my thumb out with a pop, I slide my dick out of your sopping cunt. I push you down by your shoulder, until your breasts are pressed into the side of the tub and your ass is raised even higher than before. I grab hold of your hip, my hand completely locking you into place. If I wasn’t so consumed with desire, I’d worry about hurting you. As it is, my rough grip only adds to your lust. I take hold of my own dick and bring it to your fresh ass hole. You whimper again as my cock’s head begins stretching your opening.

“Let me in. I’m going to fuck your ass,” I command in a whisper.

Soon enough, you open for me. My dick begins sliding in as I slowly push into you. I don’t stop. There’s no break. There’s just one slow motion until my balls come to rest against your pussy. Your head is hanging down and you’re squirming around me, grunting, whimpering. Fuck, yes.

Mine is the first dick in your ass. This is my ass. Your ass is mine. My lust and passion mix with a sense of such erotic power. The animal within is done waiting.

I slowly, agonizingly slowly, pull away from you. I can feel every inch of your ass as my dick withdraws. I’m throbbing. You can feel it, you’re crying out to the pulses inside you. I force myself back into you. It’s easier this time, but there’s still resistance. I can’t believe how tight you are.

My pace begins to quicken. Each thrust is faster than the last. Each of your cries is louder than the previous. My hands take a death grip on your hips. You’re rocking back and forth against the tub. Water is splashing everywhere. Your cries have turned to screams. I’m grunting, barely holding on. I can’t last much longer.

“Play with your clit,” I tell you. “I want you to cum. I’m going to cum in your ass.” It’s my last thought.

My mind fades away as I fuck your ass relentlessly. I pound away, no care or concern, I feel only desire and power. My balls are aching, desperate for release. I slam into you one more. I hold myself there, buried inside your sexy ass. My cock throbs. Even now, it’s stretching you. I hear you scream out one more time and feel your body collapse. It vaguely registers in my mind that you’ve cum, overwhelmed by a powerful orgasm. I’m sorry, baby, but this is what you do to me.

I grunt. My eyes screw shut. My breath stops. I explode. The animal inside of me cries out. I cum inside you, flooding your ass, claiming your ass as mine. It seems like it will never stop. I just keep pumping into you, revelling in the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

Finally spent, I collapse back against the tub, my softening cock easily sliding out of you. You fall back on to me, sore and exhausted. We stay there for a time. There’s no telling for how long. It only ends when you turn yourself in my lap and kiss me softly on the lips. We lazily begin to wash each other, enjoying the feel of each other’s skin. Clean and satisfied, you step out of the bathtub and reach for a towel. I notice you walking gingerly as you leave the bathroom. I break out into a sly grin. The animal is still here, waiting until next time.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments