Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Butt Buddies (First Probe)

"A romantic romp in the rears..."

31
25 Comments 25
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thank you to the always-entertaining, uniquely-gifted, talented author, Carlos, for writing the husband's thoughts in this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>He allowed his anal cherry to be popped!"

We look into each other's eyes and smile.

We are lying face down, bent over the bed, side-by-side.

Oh, and we are naked from the waist down.

And before I go any further, my husband says he wants to add a few need-to-know tidbits and explain how he came to be in this situation with me.

~~~

Sassy, that's why she usually gets her way. It happens every time, too, without fail. I’ll look into her face and when we lock eyes, Whoa, Mama! Time could just run out of gas and grind to a halt right there. Her warm smile and attentive eyes and that sass make for a pretty good eternity, I think.

Last month we celebrated two years together, married for most of it. I am the living dream as across from me is my wife, the woman I want to grow old with. Although there are times I want to bend her over my knee and paddle her sweet firm round ass to a healthy red glow for her sassiness, I still wouldn't change a thing about her. She scores well above everything I ever wanted in every category. I'm grateful to have her, just hope I'm bright enough to keep her. For example, I may be creating a monster, an ass monster. I should tread lightly, but it's turning her on so much. I just want to fan her flame!

It doesn't scare me if she develops a thing for butt stuff, both of us are far from prudish. Thing is, we have this equality, two-way street kind of attitude in our marriage, which I view as healthy. We share our responsibilities, pick up where the other leaves off, maintain our home, encourage one another, that kind of stuff. It was the kind of marriage I meant to have and boy did I hit the ground running, wasn't stopping either. I wasn't even worried when we began spicing up our sex life which was already spicy since the beginning.

Pinching my ass cheeks playfully or giving them a good loud smack, it was pretty clear what part of my body she favored. I’d glance in the mirror and catch her staring. She thinks I'm oblivious. I do a lot more squats at the gym now. Hey, she likes it and, again, it’s a two-way street. Her ass, good Lord, I can't even put into words how captivated I get sometimes. Only she doesn't have to catch me staring, I'm quite vocal about it and I'm not ashamed to get caught. I wasn't surprised when she shared her ass-play fantasies. I was not really into having my ass explored, but I kept in the back of my mind her fantasy.

One night, after a night out on the town, both of us in a playful mood, she teased me with that beautiful butt of hers just a bit too much and I got a bit carried away as well. I was between her legs feasting on her lovely little pussy. She goes nuts when I'm so enthusiastic, which is fine with me because I love going down on her for a good long time. Well, this particular evening, I didn't think to push any boundaries. I just wanted… more.

I talked and moaned and hummed into her sweet honey pot more than usual. I watched the pleasure on her gorgeous face and as I begin talking about how much I loved eating her pussy, I got progressively dirtier and filthier. I didn’t keep track of her orgasms, but no less than three came, no pun intended, from my mouth and my, shall we say, less than wholesome color commentary.

As I continued my oral assault, without even thinking about it, I included her asshole. I told her it looked lonely with a big grin on my face and it shot through her like lightning. She couldn't get enough of this newfound nasty erotic thrill. We fed off one another's enthusiasm taking us to new heights all the while knowing we were not supposed to be doing ‘that'. That just made it even hotter. It felt like a drug, a place I wanted to arrive in then never leave again. I got completely into it, feeling proud that she enjoyed watching me tongue fuck her tight little balloon knot. She could not take her beautiful peepers off the filthy spectacle for too long and before I knew it, she’d started cumming her brains out. Screaming my name and how she loved watching my tongue disappear up her o-ring.

Deeper with every stroke, I drove in as far as I could. I got my licker so far up her ass, it had to take an Uber back to my mouth. Much like I do to her pussy, I continue to play teasingly around her ring. It began to tickle making her spasm and pull away from me. While still catching her breath I joked that I'd given her her first buttgasm and she smacked me on the shoulder while flashing me her cute little smile with only a hint of sass. Did I mention she’s a bit sassy? Just a bit of sass from my wife is like saying the Titanic suffered a little boating accident.

I hadn’t realized how much the whole thing took out of us until I noticed that we were both still breathing heavily but in sync. It would’ve been fine with me if we’d drifted off to sleep right then, but not with my thoughtful little baby. I now had this sexy sassy sexually satisfied woman determined to pleasure me to the level that I had pleasured her. I felt so at ease as her beautiful mouth, so familiar with my cock, went up and down my shaft stopping only to fondle the head with her lips.

Of course, my balls received her loving oral treatment and that's when my eyes shot open. She wasn't stopping at my balls and as her sweet lips kissed what is commonly called my taint, the sass in her eyes told me I didn't have a choice. My dear sweet wife was about to reciprocate literally everything I did to her and I found that I wasn't nearly as comfortable receiving as I had been giving. I didn't know why, but I knew it was something that was going to need attention. That's me, a fixer, builder, a figurer out of things. We’ve been upfront with each other from the start, adamantly so and this difference in reaction was stark.

Where I now struggled to continue allowing her access, she had no such qualms and eagerly met my asshole with her beautiful face. I barely made eye contact. I was also glad neither of us worked the next day. We needed to talk about this over coffee in the morning. We needed to get and stay on the same page. I’ve heard the sad, sometimes horror stories about couples drifting apart after developing different interests that pulled them in different directions eventually turning them both back into strangers. The thought that my wife and I could become loveless strangers after having shared so much is intolerable to me even for a moment. The thought caused me to tense up even more and I couldn't hide it from her. I wouldn't want to.

She looked into my eyes with a knowing understanding look yet at the same time enthusiastic and horny and everything that turns me on about her. The combined attention she was giving my cock, my balls, and now my asshole was more, way more, than I could take and I found myself in a prolonged pre-orgasmic edge while making louder and higher-pitched noises than I ever remember making. And with some primal combination of grunt and yell, I finally start cumming with the force of a tsunami. It surprised us both. I must have launched my swimmers a good three feet in the air before they came back down splashing all over both of us. She looked proud of herself and she had a right to.

The afterward of sex is not the time for a symposium on anal. It’s where I draw her close to me, where she cuddles up with her head on my shoulder and chest. Often she'll tease my nipple with her tongue like she wants another go no matter how many times we've already gone.

“You reawaken my cock and you're responsible for putting him back to sleep,” I sometimes warn and she usually giggles, but always stops, as though we could go again this time. We’re always sated afterward but she's just doing it to sass me some more.

Did I mention she's sassy?

~~~

Picking back up where I left off before hottie husband had to have his say ... 

"Are you ready, my sexy little butt buddy?" he says squeezing my hand.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

"I am ready, honey," I reply, smiling back at him, rubbing his thumb with my thumb.

"I'll take it first," he says, with that manly authoritative tone of his.

"Why do you go first?" I want to know, lifting myself up onto my elbows. I know he told you I can be a little feisty sometimes.

"Well, because I am the man."

"Pfffffffth," I spew at him, pretending to be insulted.

"Seriously, I want to see if it hurts. I don't want to hurt you, baby," he says reaching for the medium plug on the bed.

"You don't want to start with the small one?"

"Nope. I'll take the medium one and you start with the small one," he says winking.

That is so like hottie husband. He is a badass for real, but really enjoys playing the part too.

"Ok. I'm going in," I smirk, plucking the medium plug from his fingers.

I slide off the bed and drag the lube to the bed's edge, so it is easily within reach.

I stand behind his fine, firm ass and pat his cheeks, taking in this sight of him. Mmmmmm. So sexy! I love love LOVE staring at his ass. 

As he said, we have been together for a couple of years now and have always enjoyed our sex life. But we found we were both having some fantasies. Fortunately, we felt comfortable sharing them with each other and we have been taking turns trying out different sexual things.

We have an I'll-try-anything-once policy with each other. And if we don't like it, we don't push the other to do it again. Mostly, we have really enjoyed each other's ideas. Except for that one idea of his - eeeeeeek - story for another time.

This time, I told him I was interested in a little ass play. And then we had a playful night and he went there... you know... there. And I freaking loved it! And then I went there on him. He had not been what I would call enthusiastic about my exploration of his asshole, but he nonetheless had the mother of all orgasms in the end... no pun intended.

We had a pretty big discussion the morning after. He made it clear he wasn't too interested in having his ass become a regular part of our sex play, but he wanted to accompany me a little way on my ass journey. He thought it would help him know how far to go with me if he could feel some of the sensations himself. 

He has always been protective of me and he has read some things about the pain associated with ass play and wants it to be pleasurable for me. I love this about hottie husband. He always has my back... and my front. And trust me, I can be a handful sometimes. I have a naughty streak which fortunately he knows how to handle. It is usually handled with a handprint on my ass, which I love. 

So, we researched ass play together, read stories, looked at porn, and are ready to explore it further. And let me tell you – the research was pretty fun. Some really hot, dirty sex followed some of our research sessions. Hottie husband is the king of dirty talk but he kicked it up a notch after absorbing some dirty little erotic stories on Lush. 

So, he has continued prepping me for weeks. While eating me out with his amazingly skilled tongue, his finger would slide down to my tight little asshole and gentle rub around it. I found his gentle caresses on this previously ignored area very arousing. Seeing me squirm and moan from his new touches pleased hottie husband very much.

And I still can't forget when he first slid his tongue down my slippery trail and licked my puckered little hole. Oh my gosh, what a feeling! I never knew I had so many untapped nerve endings down there. He had to tightly hold my legs to keep me still during his tongue flicks. These experiences fueled my fire. However, touching the outside was one thing; penetration was an entirely different thing.

So, here we are, ready for the next step. And he insists on experiencing it with me.

Where was I? Oh yeah, standing behind his very fine ass with the medium butt plug in hand. I slowly spread his gym-toned cheeks and seek out this new territory. I had never actually seen a man's asshole this close up until a few weeks ago. I am still intrigued and getting more turned on by the moment. I bend down to inspect this untouched area closer. He laughs a little at my curiosity. We are a couple of ass virgins about to venture where we have not gone before. 

As I hold his cheeks open, I ask, "You okay, sweetheart?"

"Yes. Don't worry. Just do it. I can take it," he states like he has no worries at all.

Sometimes his bravado causes my horns to pop out and I want to take him down a peg or two. This is one of those times. I reach for the lube and gently rub some on his tight little hole, pressing a finger just a little bit inside, and then slather it on the butt plug. Positioning the plug at his entrance, I gently press the tip in and out.

"You sure you are okay?" I inquire again.

"Yes! I am the man and can..."

It is at this point in his sentence I thrust in the plug with one push and his voice rises to a higher pitch finishing his sentence with, "Damn! Girl, Damn!" with his face scrunching up tightly as if he just sucked on a very sour lemon.

I can't help but giggle at the obvious discomfort from - The Man.

I lean down and kiss his sexy ass cheek murmuring, “Oops. Sorry. It slipped.”

“Slipped, my ass. And you will get a spanking for that later, little one,” he grumpily replies.

Giggling, lying back down on the bed beside him, I pat his ass and sweetly ask, “What does it feel like?”

“After your surprise entrance, it is feeling better. Full. I feel full. I guess that is the best way to describe it," he replies in his still-grumpy tone. 

"I'm sorry I was rough," I say, trying to act like I really mean it. 

"You are not sorry. And are you ready now? I will try a gentler approach on your naughty ass. You don’t deserve it, but I will do it nonetheless.”

I lean in and kiss his lips before they can fuss more at me. He turns our loving kiss into a passionate one which turns my nervousness into longing. When he feels my body responding, he breaks our kiss and moves behind me, grabbing the smaller plug. I tense again in anticipation.

“Baby, relax. It will feel better if you relax,” he says, gently stroking my ass cheeks with his fingertips. “Come on, now. Trust me.”

I do trust hottie husband. I breathe deeply as he parts my cheeks. Feeling the wet lube rubbed in between my legs, I begin to relax a little. I feel one of his fingers push into my pussy, which feels really nice. Slowly, gently, he finger fucks me.

My body is responding by writhing on the bed and I barely notice the plug pushing against my tight asshole. He slides a second finger in my pussy while his other hand continues to ever-so-slightly press the plug into my ass. I feel the plug push then withdraw, push then withdraw.

“How is that, baby? Any pain?” he asks soothingly.

“Pretty good, honey. No pain. Just pressure,” I respond moaning in between my sentences. Goodness, his fingers feel good fucking my pussy. My hips move back and forth as my fingers grasp the bedsheets. 

He finger fucks me really hard and it helps mask the initial sting of the plug pushing inside. I do feel full. He described the sensation correctly. I suck in my breath as it goes in.

“Is it in? All the way?” I ask panting a little bit.

“Yes, baby,” he says withdrawing his fingers from my pussy. “You did great. You okay?”

“Yes. It feels different for sure. Thank you, honey,” I look back at him smiling.

He lays back down on the bed and turns his head towards mine, once again taking hold of my hand. We breathe deeply and hold each other’s gaze, knowingly smiling about our mutual new sensations we are experiencing together.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments