Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carmen 3: Box Office Booty

"Carmen runs into an ex-boyfriend at the movies."

9
6 Comments 6
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
"Oh shit, Carmen how you been? Still selling popcorn at this dump I see," Steve asked surprised to see his ex-girlfriend.

"Yeah I'm still here, it's easy I guess. Are you here alone?" Carmen asked excited to see her old lover.

"I'm waiting for my wife. I'm meeting her to see that new chick flick Estrogen Eclipse."

"Really, that's the worst movie playing right now... You got married? Was it to that Samantha bitch?"

"Come on now Carmen, she's not a bitch all the time."

"When did you get married?"

"We just had our one year anniversary last week. Anyway, can get a Large popcorn and a large Coke, I think I see Samantha. It was nice to see you again Carmen, you look good."

"14 dollars and 75 cents."

"Fuck! Is the straw made out of gold or something!"

"Hey."

"Yeah?"

"The USA blows up the moon at the end of Estrogen Eclipse and the world is saved."

"Why Carmen? Why do you have to be like that?"

"Enjoy your movie sir, heard it's craptastic."

Steve walked over to his wife and pecked her on the cheek. He handed her the popcorn and she handed him his ticket.

"CARMEN TAKE YOUR BREAK," Carmen's supervisor, John, yelled. Steve heard John and told his wife to go find a place to sit and that he would meet her after he went to the bathroom. Steve walked back up to the concessions where Carmen was getting ready to take her break.

"Hey Carmen, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, there's one at the end of the theater but that one is dirty as hell. You can use the employee one in the back..." Carmen said licking her lips while looking at Steve's crotch.

"Yeah I think I should use that one. Can you show me where it's at? I don't want to get lost."

Steve followed Carmen to the bathroom enjoying the view of her round ass swaying as she walked. Carmen opened the door for Steve and followed him in locking the door behind her.

"What are you doing Carmen?" Steve asked with a grin.

"let me suck your dick."

"Still a slut like always aren't you girl?"

"You turning down a blow job? Pussy..."

"Please hoe..."

Steve unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Carmen sat on the toilet, sucked the head of steve's semi-erect cock in and started to massage it with her tongue. Steve started to get hard and Carmen put more of his dick in her mouth. Steve reached down and grabbed the base of Carmen's ponytail and pushed her head down on his cock until he hit the back of her throat. Carmen gagged a little and Steve let her come up for air. Carmen took a couple of breathes and Steve pushed her head back down his shaft.

"That's it hoe. Just like old times," Steve said gliding Carmen's head up and down his dick until he almost came and pulled out. He quickly shoved Carmen's head back down and made her continue to deep-throat.

"Youve gotten better at this since last time I saw you. You've been sucking a lot of dick?"

Steve held Carmen's head impaled on his dick until she nearly ran out of air and finally let her off.

"I want to fuck you now Carmen, I don't have much time. My wife is waiting for me so just bend over the sink and pull your pants down."

Carmen stood up and did as she was told.

"Oh, but there's only one thing Carmen."

"What?" Carmen asked as she pulled her pants and thong down to her knees.

"I only fuck my wife in the pussy, hoes like you I fuck up the ass."

"In my ass? But I don't think we have time, your movie starts in..."

"There's time hoe," Steve said cutting Carmen off.

Steve grabbed Carmen and bent her over the sink and got his finger wet with saliva. He pushed his finger into Carmen's butt-hole and began to move it in and out while he stroked his swollen cock with his free hand.

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

Steve used his finger to stretch Carmen's asshole by forcefully moving it side to side and up and down.

"Damn Steve... You really are going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Did you think I forgot how to get your asshole good and ready for my dick?"

Steve leaned in, spit on Carmen's asshole and placed his dick-head right up against it.

"Here's to my wife, Samantha, I love you babe but I love sluts so much more!"

Steve applied hard steady pressure and started to open Carmen's hole. She relaxed and allowed Steve's dick access to her tightest of holes. Carmen began to intensely moan when Steve pushed passed her ring and glided into her ass.

"GODDAMN STEVE! I forgot how fucking big your dick is," Carmen gasped as her asshole was invaded.

"Do you want me to spit on it some more or does it feel good hoe?" Steve asked while he began to pump in and out before getting an answer.

He took Carmen's moans as the green flag and he placed his right hand on her hip and grabbed her ponytail with his left. He pulled her head back, thrust his hips forward and really started fucking Carmen hard.

"OH FUCK YES! FUCK THAT ASS!" Carmen Screamed.

"You like that girl? You always did love it up your butt."

Steve glanced at his watch and noticed he had been gone for ten minutes now. He reached for the buttons on Carmen's shirt and opened them. He pulled her bra up flopping her tits out. He grabbed hold of Carmen's breasts and nipples. Steve pushed his dick all the way up her butt and started to move it in and out rapidly an inch at a time. Steve looked down at Carmen's fat ass bouncing as he fucked it and he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to cum Carmen," Steve said as he began to squirt his cum up Carmen's ass.

"OH YEAH! SHOOT THAT CUM UP MY ASS STEVE!"

After he was done Steve paused for a moment to catch his breath and pulled his dick out of Carmen's butt-hole.

"It was nice fucking you again Carmen." Steve leaned in and pecked Carmen on the cheek and gave her a spank. He cleaned up and raced out the door to meet his wife. Carmen cleaned up also and looked herself over in the mirror without noticing her supervisor rapidly approaching.

"Carmen did I just see a customer walk out of here? You know this is employees only," Carmen's supervisor fumed.

"I'm sorry John, he said the other bathroom was full and..."

"Carmen I heard you screaming while he fucked you. See me in my office after your break." John stormed off to yell at a fifteen year old for not putting enough ice in the sodas.

"Um John, my break is over now, am I getting fired?" Carmen asked while staring at the ground. John looked Carmen over stopping and leering at her tits long enough for Carmen to get the hint.

"No, I'm no going to fire you. That is if you are able to convince me not to."

"If I suck your dick can we forget about this?"

"I don't know, it was a pretty serious infraction."

"I swallow," Carmen said as she crawled over and began to unzip John's pants. She reached in and pulled John's dick out.

"Well John?" Carmen asked as she licked the head of John's dick.

"Yes we can forget about this..."

Carmen smiled then sucked John's cock deep into her mouth. John grew fully erect in Carmen's mouth and began to practically masturbate with her head. After about 20 minutes John filled Carmen's mouth with stream after stream of cum. Carmen swallowed several times to get it all and got up. John grabbed Carmen's tit over her shirt and reached behind to grab her ass crack.

"Next time you feel like being a slut at work, let me know and you can use my office. Come back on your next break so we can talk about your raise."

"Damn John that was a big load you made me swallow..."

THE END

Published 
Written by Magical_felix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments