Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Club Fantasy

4
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It's been a long week. Wake up, sit in traffic, work, sit in traffic, sleep; rinse and repeat for five days. But it's finally the weekend. You texted me earlier and invited me out to a new club for the night. I have to admit, I'm not exactly a club type of person. I'd rather chill at a bar and have a few good beers and few more good laughs. But, hey, time with you is still time with you.

I pull up and I'm greeted by what looks like an old warehouse sitting in the middle of what's been turned into a large parking lot. The lot is nearly full. That's a good sign, I think to myself. I park, make my way to the entrance, and pay the cover fee after a short wait in line.

Just inside the door, I find myself in a small hallway. The heavy bass and stench of sweat and smoke hit me. There's an energy in the air as I walk towards what I assume is the main club. Soon enough, I'm proven right as I enter a large room that looks to be what used to be the main warehouse floor. There's a massive dance floor in the middle. Individual bars and rows of tables line the floor. There's stripper poles erected in the corners of the dance area. Each has a scantily clad woman, much to the delight of the men, and a few women, circled around the poles. But my eyes are looking for something else tonight.

I briefly wonder how long it will take me to find you as I stand on the edge of the dance floor before I catch sight of you through the throngs of dancing people. You're wearing a tight, red tube top that leaves your shoulders and midriff exposed and a pair of equally tight, black pants that shimmer as you dance. The whole ensemble is matched up with a pair of black heels, red lipstick, a small shoulder bag, and your hair is pulled back into a ponytail. Fucking hell, you look sexy. You're by yourself, mostly, swaying to the beat. There's a few guys around you, watching you, but none have worked up the nerve to approach you yet. I can't really blame them, but, still, it's their loss. Not that they have a chance anyway, I smirk to myself.

You finally see me through your circle of admirers. Sexy, desirable, playful, mesmerizing… dangerous, temptress… pure desire, I think to myself as I watch you saunter towards me through the people dancing the night away, your eyes never leaving mine and your hips never leaving the beat of the pulsing music. A smirk forms on your lips when you notice the way I'm looking at you. She knows what she does to me, I realize.

As you get closer, now just a few steps away, you glance at my crotch. I suddenly realize my jeans and grey t-shirt can do little to hide the obvious effect you have on me. You look back to me, completely unsurprised as you finally reach me. There's mischief in your eyes as you move to embrace me. It's a simple hug, nowhere near enough to satisfy. It’s just a taste of your body's heat and need. I swear I can feel your heartbeat through the embrace, but maybe that was just the pounding bass.

A slower song begins to play as you pull away from me. Too soon, I lament to myself. The bass line is artificially enhanced to make it easier to dance to. The smirk never leaves your lips as you begin to slowly rotate in front of me, showing off that amazing ass. I stand there and watch, enjoying the show, until you're eyeing me again. There's a confidence there just behind the mischief. You know you're in control. For now, I muse.

You tease me, testing me while I stand and watch you move your body to the music. Your eyes close, your hips sway, your hands roam across your exposed stomach as they travel south. I'm transfixed as you smoothly slide past the groin of your pants and onto your thighs. Fuck me.

You move closer and turn away from me. It's almost like you're seeing how far you can push me before I respond and drag you out of the club. Patience, I tell myself as you press your ass into me and grind against my now throbbing cock. I won't break that easily.

Realizing that I won't give in just yet, you rotate against me and bring your hands to my chest. You bite your lower lip as your palms find my nipples. Your entire body vibrates to the music, I can feel it pounding through you. Your hands begin to slide slowly towards my stomach. I expect them to reverse course, to caress their way back upwards, but they keep going down. You stop, right above the waist of my jeans.

A new song begins to play that very moment. This one is harder, faster. The crowd responds instantly. Arms are raised towards the sky. Slow movements turn into wild jumps. You look up to me; the mischief is back in your eyes, assuming it ever left to begin with. My eyes widen when they meet yours and a half smile forms on my lips. I dare you, I tell you with my eyes.

And dare you do. One of your hands dives below my jeans to grab my throbbing dick. You stroke me to the wild beat of music. You're just as hard, just as fast. My eyes close and my mouth opens. You close what little distance exists between us and gently kiss where my neck meets my chest as you work me while your breasts crush into me. I can't tell if this is more of your teasing or if you're trying to make me cum on the spot. I'm wavering between letting go and stopping you just in time when you pull away and tug the bottom of my t-shirt to get me to follow you. Right now, I’d follow you anywhere. And you know it.

I'm so tempted to grab you, rip your clothes, and fuck you senseless in the middle of this club. But I don't. Instead, I follow that swaying ass. Letting you guide me to wherever you want to go. I'll have mine soon enough either way.

You lead me to an opening to the side of one of the bars. A sign tells the story; this is the way to the restrooms. My heart skips a beat. Finally, I tell myself. But we walk right past both restrooms and continue down the hallway, around a corner, and to a door that's been left barely cracked. This is either supreme luck or you've planned this. Either way, I’m not going to complain.

We enter through the doorway and find a small storage room. Freestanding shelves line each wall. There are small crates and large cans on every shelf. Bar supplies, I note to myself before I hear the door close and lock. The sound of the music outside turns in to a dull thump against the walls surrounding us. You turn to me and I smile. I start to say hello before your finger quickly reaches for my lips, hushing me before I can get even that one word out. There won't be any words just yet.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

You smirk and place a hand on my chest. You push me backwards. Or, rather, I let you push me. You guide me all the way to the far wall, until my back presses against the shelves behind me. You step back and look me over from head to toes, lingering on my still obvious erection for you. Now it's my turn to smirk and my turn to know what you want.

You return my gaze as you reach for your purse. I watch, still mesmerized, as you pull a pair of handcuffs and dangle them in front of me as your purse falls to the floor. I nearly laugh, but stop at a wide grin. I'll play along, I let you know without ever saying a word. You reach for my hand, snap the cuffs around my wrist, and raise my arm above my head. You have to stand on the tips of your toes, but you stretch just enough to slide the cuffs behind one of the shelf supports. You reach for my other arm. I briefly entertain the notion of resisting, of making you work for whatever it is you're setting up. But, truth be told, I don't have the patience for that. I need you, desperately. I cooperate as you lift my free arm above me and clasp the handcuffs around it.

You’ve got me right where you want me. A fact you take advantage of as you nuzzle my neck. Your hands reach for the button of my jeans as your fingers work the zipper. In no time they're undone and around my ankles. You step back and admire your quick work. The lust in your eyes is the single most erotic thing I've ever experienced. My dick jerks in front of me to prove the point.

That triggers your own need. You move towards me and reach behind my neck to pull my head down to yours. You kiss me hungrily. Our tongues dance with one another, but only for a moment. Without any more preamble, your hands find your hips and quickly lift away flaps that hide zippers. You undo them and tilt your pelvis away from to me to slide your pants down enough to expose your freshly shaved pussy.

Fucking 'a, no panties, I realize. It's a good thing I didn’t know that earlier. You return to me, my cock throbbing against your bare skin. Your hands roam against me as they explore, tease, and claw. You look up one more time. The mischief in your eyes has been replaced by need and you're biting your lower lip so hard that I momentarily worry you might draw blood.

Before the thought finishes, however, you turn against me. You reach behind yourself and grab my engorged cock. I lean forward to inhale the scent coming from your hair, only to instead gasp when you begin to slide the head of my dick up and down the cleft of your ass. You look back to me over your shoulder. Pure heat radiates from you as slow your motions and focus my cock against your tight asshole. I quickly realize that you're spreading my precum, using me to lube yourself. I throw my head back and groan, banging my head against the shelf in the process, desperately trying to control myself until I can feel you wrapped around my meat.

Just as I start to believe I have myself under control, you take a half-step back. I feel myself slowly, agonizingly slowly, pressing into you, widening you as you grow accustomed to my width. I can hear your murmur as you exhale against the pressure. I want nothing more than to push forward, to impale you. But I somehow refrain, determined to let you guide this.

With one slow half-step backwards at a time, you work my cock into your ass. You stop when I'm halfway inside you and reach down to your pussy. Your fingers quickly work against your own clit and I feel your body tremble. When I realize that you're cumming, my cock pulses inside you. I'm perilously close to following you over that edge, but, somehow, I maintain my own control.

Once your body stills, you lean your back onto my chest. You reach behind us to take hold of the back of my neck. I can feel the dampness on your fingers against my skin. You take a deep breath, let it out slowly, and then drive your hips against me. Just like that, with one last motion, I find myself buried inside you. You cry out as your ass meets my groin, skin against skin. Your body quivers against me as my cock twitches inside you. You feel so tight, so hot, so fucking amazing. I need to cum, I think to myself as my self-control begins to waver.

As if you can read my need, you begin to rock your hips against me, sliding yourself off and then back on to my dick. You build the tempo as I realize you're fucking yourself with my cock. The shelves and their contents clank behind me. Your hand has a near death grip on my neck as you go faster and harder. Your free hand reaches for your pussy again. I can't see, but I know you're driving yourself to cum one more time. I’m determined to last until then. I begin to meet each of your thrusts with one of my own. I'm trying to last, baby, but I desperately want to tell you to hurry. With a final cry, you push back against me just in time. Your body convulses and your ass clenches around me. My cock swells, my balls tighten.

"Fuck," I groan as I explode inside you. That is the first word either of us has said to each other all night.

You hold yourself against me as I empty myself into you. When I'm finally done, you let yourself sigh and pull away from me. You quickly reach for your pants, still bunched above your knees, and pull them up. You reach for your purse. I'm expecting keys to the handcuffs, but, instead, you pull a small packet of wet wipes out and tear it open. You lean against me one more time as your hands gently clean and caress my still hot dick. I'm halfway hard by the time you're done, partly from the ministrations of your hands and partly because I realized you didn't clean yourself up. With another smirk, you pull out the keys and undo the cuffs. Within a moment of my first arm being freed, I reach for you and kiss you. You pull away too soon, but the mischievousness is back in your eyes. We quickly walk hand-in-hand back towards the dance floor. We both know this night isn't over just yet.

 

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments