Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun in the River

"True story of how I lost my anal virginity."

21
10 Comments 10
28.0k Views 28.0k
797 words 797 words
I had lost my virginity two years ago, and was not entirely impressed. I hardly felt the first guy and the second one lasted all of five minutes. Now I was eighteen and blossoming, and I was ready. I didn’t just want to sleep with someone again; I wanted to try something new. I have always been adventurous. My name is Dianna and I am about 5'5' light skin and light brown hair. My eyes are hazel. I have a perfect hour glass figure, 34 B cup and a round ass that amounts to a decent handful.

I unknowingly met my next partner through a friend; we all hung out together and even smoked in public one day. We were right next to a Sonic in a park next to the main highway. I was scared, but didn’t want this guy to think I was a loser—or worse, a nark. Eventually he and I exchanged numbers and it didn’t take long for him to send flirtatious messages. I flirted back but didn’t send any pictures to him, mostly because my phone couldn’t, also because I didn’t need to. I could just have him.

He wanted to convince me, I guess, that I wanted him, so he sent a picture of himself holding his erection. With that, I was done; I needed his length inside me. He was at least seven inches. I decided to tell him I wanted to try anal. He was excited to hear that. We made plans to go to the river one day. I wore my bikini, which is yellow with black leopard print, some jeans and a see through red shirt.

I walked to his place and we took off in his truck. When we got there we walked along the river for a bit, I was too nervous to initiate anything. I had only been with two guys, and could count the number of times I’d had sex on one hand. We hadn’t even kissed yet, and I was promising my rosebud to him! It was easy to be confident through text. He pointed to a bend soon and I agreed that it looked like as good a place as any.

I took off my pants and the almost shirt and began to wade into the cool water. He followed close behind. I turned to face him, with the water slowly moving past me reaching between my belly button and bikini top.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

He playfully pulled me towards him, kissing my lips and caressing my body. His hands moved from my hips over my ass and gripped it every so often. He ignored my breasts, too excited for the prize. He sensed how heated I was despite this lack of attention and wasted no time in turning me around and bending me over slightly. My small breasts became submerged in the water—my nipples, if they had not been already, turned into pebbles.

I could feel his hard member behind his swim trunks; he pulled down my bikini bottoms before sliding his shorts down. I soon felt him at my entrance, after which he pushed against it to no avail—I was too tight and refused to give in to his throbbing rod. He persisted, and the tip suddenly popped in. I cried out and my ass tensed immediately, it hurt intensely, but he stopped and rested there for a while til I was beginning to relaxed. He slowly pushed in then pulled out and repeated those movements with increasing intensity. A few thrusts in and my pain became intertwined with pleasure. Shots of lightening bolted through my entire body.

“Don’t stop,” I managed to moan out, receiving a pleased groan at that. His thrusts became rougher, only increasing the amount of pleasure I was writhing in. My clit was tingling like never before, but his cock was still only about half way inside me--I later learned. But at that moment, I was in too much pleasure to notice anything. My knees buckled as I lost control, I couldn’t stop moaning. The stretch of the river he picked out was visible to the highway, but I didn’t care. I just wanted him to fuck me til I could no longer move, and I tried to let him know through my animalistic sounds of pleasure.

I couldn't help but cum repeatedly. His hands on my hips as he thrust into me were the only reason I hadn’t yet crumpled to the bottom of the slow moving river. I began to shake and cry out with each powerful, silent stroke. Before long he paused after a thrust, depositing his seed into me. I had never been so satisfied in my life.
Published 
Written by DirtyDianna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments