Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I didn't know I was such a Whore

"I didn't know I was one drunken night away from being a whore"

24
2 Comments 2
65.9k Views 65.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Famous Story
I knew I shouldn’t have been driving. I had one too many, but I had to get home and I didn’t have a designated driver. It was already 3am and I had class in the morning. At twenty-six years old, you’d think I’d know better by now, but college was too much fun and you only live once.

I awoke the next morning with the predictable headache and grogginess. I showered and quickly got dressed for class. It wasn’t until I got to my car that I started to notice last night hadn’t gone quite as well as I’d hoped. My driver’s side headlight was smashed and it appeared that I had sideswiped something. I thought I’d try to piece together the events of last night after class when my phone rang. I recognized my landlord’s number on my caller id.

“Hello?” I said tentatively.

“Samantha, how are you feeling? When I passed by your rental unit this morning… Let’s just say it looked like you had a rough night.”

“Ummm, yeah I think somebody hit my car last night and didn’t leave a note.” I lied because I was embarrassed and still didn’t know what happened the previous night.

“You are either full of shit, are you were so fucked up that you don’t remember. You crashed your car into the side of the garage when your sloppy ass was trying to park.”

I walked out to the front of the garage and noticed the damage. “Mr. Dave, I’m so sorry. I was really irresponsible and reckless last night. I fucked up.“ I began to think of the consequences of my drunken night and realized I had no idea how I was going to pay my tuition much less fix my car and repair the damage to the home I was renting. I started to tear up and my throat was starting to hurt, but I didn’t cry. “I don’t know what to do, I don’t have an extra penny right now,” I said bluntly.

“Well, first thing first, we have to see how much the damage is. After that, we can figure out what to do and who’s insurance to file with and whatnot,” he said in an attempt to comfort me a little.

I didn’t feel like dealing with this at the moment, so I didn’t bother to tell him that I didn’t have insurance. “Mr. Dave, again, I’m so sorry. Send someone out to survey the damage and we’ll be in touch. I have to run to class, but I’ll have my phone with me.”

“Actually, I’m going to need you to stay there. My buddy is a contractor and he’s on his way there now. I need you to be home in case he has any questions,” he said firmly.

“Okay, I’ll just get notes from a friend. I’ll be here, no problem.”

Thirty minutes later a full size truck pulled up with ladders and toolboxes mounted in the back. He sat in his car for a few minutes before walking to the door. When I answered the door a scruffy and slightly over-weight black man stood before me. He wasn’t very attractive, but he had a kind look to him. “Hey, you must be Dave’s friend. I’m Samantha.”

“Yes, I’m Trey. I assume I’m hear to look at the garage that looks fucked up?”

“Yeah,” I said a little shamefacedly. “It’s open. I’ll be in here if you need anything.”

I’m not sure exactly how long it took, but I heard his deep voice talking on the phone with which I assume was Dave. When he concluded his report to Dave he knocked on the door.

“All done?” I asked. “How bad does it look?”

“Well, it doesn’t look great. You hit it in just the right spot, it could cost about two grand,” he told me matter-of-factually. “This is for you,” he said as he ripped a page out of an invoice book and handed it to me.

I studied the invoice and felt a pang of anxiety as I saw it was for $300. “Um, I wasn’t expecting to have to pay for the estimate,” I said nervously.

“That’s how I operate, but I’ll tell you what, I’ll knock of $100 if you can pay cash right now.”

“I’m a college girl with no job and living off of student loans. I don’t have a dime on me,” I replied.

“Hmm. I’ll tell you what; I have another proposal for you. I don’t want you to get offended a simple no is all it will take and you can forget I ever asked. I’m very attracted to little white girls, especially ones with nice wide hips like yours. I won’t touch you, but what do you think of doing a little modeling for me? No nudes, just give me a few shots in your panties.”

I’m sure most people would be disgusted, but I had done some lingerie modeling before. “Just a few pictures, and you’ll forget the fee for the estimate?”

“That’s the deal,” he replied with a smile full of pearly white teeth.

I went upstairs and changed into something a little sexier. I picked a lacy blue chemise with matching see through panties. I put a silk robe on and went downstairs to the den where Trey was waiting on the couch. He didn’t say a word as he studied me.

I pulled the strap on my robe and let it fall to the floor. His eyes widened a bit and he adjusted his growing cock to a more comfortable position in his pants. Neither of us spoke as he pulled out his camera phone and I began to pose for him. I did most of the poses that you see in a lingerie catalog. I think I gave him enough jerk-off material so I asked, “Did you get everything you wanted?”

“Almost, give me one with that round ass of yours in the air,” he commanded.

I wanted to say no, but I had the uneasy impression that he wasn’t asking me. I turned around and got on all fours. I pointed my ass towards him and let him take his damn pictures. I was starting to get a little angry at the thought of this pervert and his pervert buddies jerking their dicks to pictures of me.

“Put your head on the ground.”

I complied.

“Reach back with your hands and spread your cheeks so I can see your pussy and ass through those slutty panties.”

“Listen, I agreed to a little modeling, not a porn shoot,” I protested.

He smiled at me and said, “Listen honey, we’ve come this far and we’re almost done. Spread your slut ass cheeks for me.”

Amazingly, I only bristled at him calling me honey. This punk was probably younger than me and for some reason I didn’t want him referring to me with condescending and sexist names. I thought, however, that just giving him what he wanted might get this over with sooner. I spread my ass for him and felt like a degraded whore as he captured the images of my most private parts on his phone.

He was getting a bit over-heated and firmly said, “Stay just like that, bitch. Let me tell you what’s going to happen now. You’re going to crawl over here on your hands and knees, then your going to take my cock out. You’re going to suck it like a cum-starving whore. I’ll give you 5 minutes to swallow my cum, if you don’t earn it by then, I’ll find another way to get it off.”

I was trying to think of a way out of this, but I slowly crawled towards him to bide for time. Truth be told, I secretly liked being told what to do. I was starting to get a little wet, but there was a block in my brain that made me unwilling to be degraded like this. There was no way I was going to give this ugly, chubby, black pervert the satisfaction he was seeking from my body.

I was close to arriving when I decided to end this.

IvySayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvySayers

I got from all fours onto my knees and crossed my protectively crossed my arms over my breasts. I opened up my mouth to voice my protest and was stunned to get an extremely firm slap across my face. I was still stunned when he pushed me back to all fours. He didn’t do or force me to do anything else, but he did hold me by the hair to keep me from getting up.

For some reason the sensation on my scalp from him pulling my hair caused me to lose any inhibitions I felt about being degraded and used. We were the only two people in this house and I was over my shame and humiliation; I needed to be used by his dick.

Like a good little bitch I undid his belt and slid his pants off. I went to take his dick out through his boxers, but he grabbed my hands and but them on the waistband of his boxers. As I slid his boxers off I was rewarded with a dick to the face as the unexpectedly large phallus was freed from its constraints. Before I could recover he started hitting me in the face with it. As he bludgeoned me with his cock one of my hands snuck down to my pussy and I began rubbing my clit. I couldn’t believe how hot this was making me.

“Open up, bitch!” he demanded right before shoving his cock in my mouth.

He lightly slapped me on both sides of my face as I throated his cock. His bitch slaps were just to remind me that my body was his property until I earned his cum. I was a good cocksucker as college is a good place to get practice. I didn’t cough or gag as salivated on his large black cock. I used the hand that wasn’t occupied with my clit to stroke his cock while I did my best to satisfy him with my mouth.

“Oh shit, you really are a little whore. I can always tell when I have a true cocksmith down there.”

I continued stroking his cock as I moved my mouth down to his balls. The slaps stopped as he brought his phone back out. I didn’t even care at this point; I just wanted to please this man’s cock. I’d never been with a black guy before and his meat tasted so good. I think he was taking video as he kept the camera on me with one hand and forced my head lower with his other hand. I licked his taint, but he kept forcing me down. I knew it was coming and I found that I wanted to lick his asshole on camera so he could complete his degradation of his little white whore. I greedily plunged my tongue around and then into his asshole as I continued stroking his cock.

“Tell me how much you like to like my asshole,” he commanded.

“Baby, I love licking your asshole,” I said quickly so I could return to licking.

“Get up here and say it to the camera so I can see your face,” he said while pulling me by the hair.

“Baby, your asshole tastes so good to me. Can I please lick it some more?”

“No. Your 5 minutes are up. It’s time for plan b.”

“Anything you want, I’m your fuck slut.”

“Oh, I know,” he said. “Now, take that shit off and bend over with your ass towards me.”

Of course I did as directed. I could hardly wait as my wetness flowed with anticipation for his cock. I was ready to scream with frustration when he finally took his place behind me. He wasted no time as plunged his cock right into my waiting cunt. As abruptly as it went in, he took it out and stopped.

“That was a little too easy and lubricated. This shit feels sloppy, what else did you do last night besides fuck my boy’s house up?”

I scanned my memory from the night before and remembered that I did let some guy from the bar drain his balls into me in the parking lot. “Yeah, I was fucked last night.”

“Some of this was role play, but you really are a dirty fucking slut! I don’t want sloppy seconds and I definitely don’t want last night’s cum on my dick. Clean this shit off.”

I did as instructed and cleaned the semen from my last night’s foray off of his dick. I thought he would face fuck me and cum down my throat, but he pulled his dick out and forced me to turn back around.

“Spread your cheeks again, bitch.”

I had an idea of what he was going to attempt, but didn’t like his chances. I spread my cheeks and kept my head down. Still wet from my saliva, he began slapping his cock against my tight asshole. I was nervous because I had actually not done this before. He put a finger into my parted ass and began working it in and out. He didn’t do it for very long before he spit on my virgin ass.

“Baby, you know that cum you collected last night? You might was to try and spread some on your asshole. You’re going to need all of the lubrication you can get, because this isn’t up for discussion, I’m fucking that tight little white ass.”

I really had never reached this level of debauchery and was nervous as I spread last night’s cum on to my virgin asshole. I arched my back and put my head down as I offered my asshole to this black man that I only met about an hour ago. “Baby, please stick your dick in my ass.”

“I don’t need your permission, whore. That ass belongs to me.”

He slapped it a few more times with his cock and started his camera as he began to enter my tight ass. He used firm and steady force as my sphincter slowly stretched to accommodate his girth. It was pretty painful, but he took his time and allowed me to get use to it. Pain began to turn to pleasure as I felt his cock slowly inch into my ass.

At a certain point, my ass decided to swallow the rest of his cock. It was slow going at the beginning, but then suddenly he was in my ass all the way up to his balls. He began thrusting in and out and I began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm. He threw caution to the wind now as he plunged in and out of my freshly deflowered ass. I kept my head down and my ass up as he used my asshole to get his dick off. Just as I was having a powerful orgasm I heard him talking to someone.

“Man, you got to get over here! This white bitch is giving it up so good. Are you seeing what I’m doing to this bitch? Listen to this,” he said to the man on the phone before directing his command at me, “Tell me where you want me to cum.”

“I want you to cum in my big slutty white asshole, baby,” I cooed

“I’m telling you, this bitch is down for whatever. You can get it free, but everyone has to pay the price I’m putting in the ad,” he said before ending the facetime call.

I heard what he said, but I’d deal with that as soon as I got what I needed. I tightened my hole around his cock and was in submissive ecstasy as he slammed his cock in and out of my ass. I didn’t want it to be over, but I did want his cum. He straightened up and forced my face into the carpet as his cock began spasming and shooting his seed deep into my ass. His cum in my butt felt warm as his cock slowly softened. Just as my ass swallowed his large cock, it spat it out as he pulled back. Without being prompted, I turned and cleaned his cock with my mouth. He let me clean it for a good while before he instructed me to turn around so he could pics and vids my ass creampie.

It turns out that was only the beginning of my degradation. Trey and Dave had their own ideas about how I was going to pay for the damage I caused. Trey’s friend, whom I’m only allowed to call ‘Daddy’ was to be my new pimp. I was going to host guests at the house I rented. Trey promised to give me the full details as soon as my new pimp finished sampling the goods. Now that I got my sexual release, I’m not sure how I feel about turning my house into Dave’s whorehouse. I’ll think about it as soon as I’m done getting used by Daddy.

Published 
Written by Stagman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments