Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitten For Sale

"What a predicament for a Kitten to find herself in"

42
12 Comments 12
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to a special friend for their input and assistance."

I'm unsure how long I've been here for since the night I met Jon. Over drinks, our eyes locked, and he asked if he could take me back to his place and I said, "yes." I woke up in a single bed I have slept in ever since, with only a sink and a toilet in my room.

I have developed strong feelings for Jon, the man who looks after me, which I realise is odd, but he is kind to me in his own way. When I'm choking on his cock, he will tell me what a good girl I am and, after brutally fucking me, he will hold me until I sleep.

But he has told me won't keep me here forever though. He wants me to move on and be enjoyed by others as much as he has enjoyed having me.

He came into my room this morning and I know to assume the correct position for his arrival. Kneeling on the floor with my knees wide, hands behind my back, and eyes down. I have tried other approaches, but it only seems to upset him.

Today, his presence feels different. He walks a complete circle around me and says, “Kitten, today is a big day! I have a potential buyer for you!” He lowers himself to take my entire breast in his hand. He takes the weight of it and tweaks my nipple. Even knowing the extent of what this man is capable of, I still feel arousal from his touch.

He tells me that the "buyer" will want a trial session with me, as well as to give me a full inspection. He has warned me that the buyer has carte blanche to do whatever he wishes with me.

My two instructions: be shaved and be everything the man wants me to be. I have one hour until he arrives.

I wash, shave, and ready myself. The minutes tick by faster and faster, my heart racing. He enters the room with a large glass of water. A last-minute request - a full bladder.

“Makes you feel tighter, apparently.”

When the time comes, he leads me through to a room I have never seen before. On the floor there are ropes, a collar and a wooden frame that he explains I will be bent over and attached to, for inspection.

I have some marks on my neck from when he choked me last, so he puts the leather collar around my neck to cover them. It has a cold, shiny, silver loop attached. I assume the kneeling position I have been taught and wait.

The buyer arrives, and I keep my eyes on the ground. But he raises my chin with his fingers and our eyes meet. He is not the old, ugly man I had expected. He is my age - strong and rugged. He tells me to smile and I oblige. He tells me that every time I look in his eyes, I should be smiling.

His smile immediately did not match his touch as his strong hands grab at my large breasts and pull roughly on my nipples. I struggle to keep smiling, but the pain somehow starts to make me wet. Pinching hard on both nipples, he uses them to make me stand, and he leads me over to the wooden frame. He bends me over it from the hip and leans me forward, attaching my collar to the front support. My fingertips and tippy toes only just reach the ground and I feel completely off balance. He stands in front of my face and unzips his trousers. His cock was hard and already dripping with pre-cum.

“Open your mouth.” He is suddenly in my throat, holding the collar at the back of my neck to force himself deeper and deeper into my wet, dripping mouth. Saliva streams from my lips and onto the floor in front of me, and my eyes stream as he relentlessly fucks my throat. I struggle to breathe as he holds his stiff cock deep in my throat for what feels like an age. And then it’s over. He removes his cock and I gasp for air. My face is a mess with tears and spit all over it. But when I look up, he is stroking his cock that’s dripping in my saliva and he says, “Remember to smile!” I oblige as much as I can through the tears and spit.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

I have no idea how long this process will take, but after that, I am scared.

He moves round behind me and whack, he smacks my bare arse. The pain sears through me and I’m suddenly aware of how full my bladder is as I lean forward against the wooden bar. Whack!, the other cheek.

He spreads my arse cheeks, exposing my puckered little hole and pussy. He pats my swelling lips harder than is pleasurable and pushes his thumb against my arsehole. “Very nice,” he says.

He takes the rope and ties it tight around my waist, then moves in behind me, forcing my legs apart. I feel the tip of him rub up and down my pussy, wishing that the events up to this point hadn’t turned me on so much, but I was dripping and he sees this straight away. I am totally exposed and helpless. He rubs his hard cock end from my pussy up to my sweet little arsehole and back. Then, without any warning, pushes with all his might inside my unprepared pussy.

Even with Jon’s most aggressive fucking, he would always finger me first. I feel the walls of my cunt stretch with urgency against his huge cock as he fucks me hard and deep with long strokes. He takes hold of the rope around my waist to ensure he can get as deep as he possibly can, smashing into my cervix. My pussy getting wetter and wetter.

I try to turn my head so he can see the panic in my face, but he only glances at me and says, “You had better still be smiling, Kitten.” As well as the sensations coming from his cock inside me and my hips smashing against the wooden frame, I am sure how much longer I can hold my bladder, so full and desperate to leak down my legs.

He removes his cock entirely and says, “One day I’m going to fuck a baby into this glorious cunt.” Then he thrusts himself back into my deepest parts.

I can't hold it any longer and start to pee. I feel the warm liquid squirting out and running down my legs, thinking he or Jon would punish me for ruining the inspection. But no—he loves it, telling me what a dirty little slut I am, and continues to smash his cock into me.

But his inspection hadn’t finished yet. His cock, wet with our combined juices, rubs against the entrance of my other hole and I gasped.

“Kitten,” he says, “don’t make a fucking sound unless you are saying thank you.”

I hold in my screams as his enormous cock enters my arsehole. I desperately want to pull away, but I am so restrained I can't move an inch. He moves slowly to begin with, then forcefully pushes his entire length deep inside me. “Thank you,” I murmur.

He feels huge inside my tight, dark space. Then he builds up his rhythm, deep and hard, once again using the rope around my waist to ensure the most brutal delivery.

“Look at me Kitten!” I move my head around to look behind me as much as the attached collar would let me, and try my best to smile through gritted teeth as I take his pounding. “Good girl.”

As he uttered those words, I felt a sensation building in my pussy. He's going to make me cum! And as my ruined little cunt spasms and pulses, I can feel the effect it was having on his cock, still lodged in my arse. Suddenly he's bucking and ramming himself in as deep as he can, the rope digging into my waist as he empties his balls and fills my arse with streams of cum, lining my walls with his creamy reward.

He pulls out from behind me, my hoop gaping still, and moves back round to my face. I remember to smile for him despite the mess my face is in, with tears still streaming down my cheeks. He is pleased.

He rubs his semi-erect cock, covered in cum and freshly removed from my arse, all over my face. I keep my eyes connected to his and smile for him one last time.

As he walked away, I heard him say, “I’ll take her.”

Published 
Written by Katie_kitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments