Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Whore Task

"I fuck my classmate at the command of my online master"

47
15 Comments 15
74.6k Views 74.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
My Whore Task

To understand this story, you should read "T/Th Class will Never Be the Same," first.

When it was all over, I couldn't believe how exciting it had been. Keyser-Soze from had told me what to do and I had done it. I wanted more. When I got home, I got online and found him and told him what had happened and how wet it had made me-- being dominated online by him and told what to do gave me a sensation I've never had before. I told him I wanted more and that I would obey whatever he commanded of me. Here's what he wanted:

Dress code:

Short skirt something slutty

Low cut top

Bra is optional but no panties

 Before you go into the class, I want you to shove one of your butt plugs into your ass.

 As we discussed earlier, when you are in your lab you are not allowed to talk to him, but I want you to tease him. When he's looking at you, flash him your sexy ass. You are allowed to touch yourself, but you can't cum.

 When class is over, pass him a note telling him you want him to meet you somewhere. You can choose the place but it has to be a place where you could be seen by someone.

Once there, ask him if he liked the show and if he wants to see more. Start by sucking his cock. For the entire time you have to keep your clothes on. While he's fucking your pussy you have to keep your butt plug in but I want him to finish in your ass so when he's doing that you put the plug in your mouth.

 Hope you have fun!

 Once Robert got home, I confessed the entire plan then we fucked like animals for hours. Then he looked at me and suggested the butt plug that I would wear per Keyer's email. But first, just a little background. My name is Jesse and I’m a sophomore at UGA in a little town called Athens, Ga. I’m a pretty good student and definitely somewhat of an over achiever. During school, I work as a personal trainer at a local gym and during summers, I work as a lifeguard. Although I spent more time this summer making schedules and listening to bullshit excuses for my teenage crew to miss work than I actually did guarding any lives. I’m 5’6, 105, athletic and lean. Since every guy will want to know my chest size, I am a 34C. Not too big, not too small. And, being trim and athletic, I keep everything trimmed. My boyfriend, Robert, who shares my profile here with me is 18. He’s a transplant from the UK, he and his parents moved here. He’s 6’2, 210, brown hair and brown eyes, like me, and he’s an incredibly hot guy with a very sexy voice and accent. We’ve been together for just under a year and half. Rob is intensely voyeuristic and I am really exhibitionistic so we go together well. We don’t have a lot of hang-ups personally or sexually so it always seems to work out.

 The day of my whore task had arrived. I would wear my little blue jean skirt with no panties and a pink tank top with a bra. Rob had picked out what I call a "european style" butt plug. It's not too big but made of solid stainless steel. It's heavy once inserted and constantly tugs at your asshole putting just the right amount of pressure on it so that you are reminded that it's there. After some discussion, we decided that Rob would arrive at the destination where I would fuck Andrew early to make sure the coast was clear. As it turns out, Rob, a lacrosse player, knows Andrew who plays on the baseball team. It was all coming together. I was executing my "whore task" down to the letter as commanded by Keyser- Soze. 

 The lab that I share with Andrew wasn't until later in the afternoon, so I made plans to be able to run home to change and get everything I needed. The game was definitely on. 

 I arrived a little late to the lab. I had to stop in the restroom to insert the butt plug. Since Andrew and I had just had our encounter two days before, he immediately caught my eye when I walked in. I gave him a little smile and continued on to my table. I had my back to him and made sure several times to lean forward or make and adjustment so that he could see that I was pantyless. What he couldn't see is that I was already soaking wet and dripping from the anticipation of the whole scene and the fact that I had this stainless steel orb pulling on my asshole. Gravity truly is a wonderful thing. 

On one of my glances back, Andrew was definitely looking my way and he made a gesture to make sure that I saw him adjusting himself. Evidently he was feeling what he was supposed to.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

And fuck it....so was I.

 When the lab was over, my note about the location where we would fuck was already written. As I walked by Andrew, I gave it to him with a wink and kept on walking. The note said, "Cellar Theatre, Fine Arts Building, 7:00pm." It was now 6:30. Rob and I had picked the theatre in the basement of the Fine Arts Building on campus since we figured it would be open, but unused. I'll admit, getting there was a challenge with the butt-plug and it's constant tugging. 

I arrived first. The theatre was dark and I waited near the door from where I entered. I knew Rob was already here somewhere, but we had agreed it would be hotter if I didn't know where he was. Andrew arrive just after me.

"Like the view in the lab, babe?"

"Mmmmm, baby. Yes I did. All that show just for me?"

 "Yes sir. Just for you stud."

"I put my hand on his chest, and swiftly but gently moved it down his stomach to the snap on his shorts. Again, no underwear, as Andrew's cock sprang at me from beneath.

"Mmmm. Hard as rock."

"And that's just for you baby."

I dropped to my knees and didn't waste anytime. While I'd like to say that there was licking and teasing and sucking his balls- that wouldn't be true. I immediately started swallowing his dick like a porn star.

"Baby. Ease off.... you're gonna make me cum right away. Here..." and he lifted me up off my knees and started kissing me. As he did his hand kept moving down my waist and up under my skirt. His hand brushed my wet pussy and he inserted one of his fingers. I know I made a very audible moan at that.

"Umm, what's that?" He could feel the butt plug.

"It's my butt plug baby. I've been wearing it since class. But don't worry babe, we'll take it out when you start fucking me in the ass."

I could just make out the smile in the dim light of the theatre. I leaned over and grabbed the back of one of the chairs on the back row and guided his cock into my pussy. He immediately moaned as he grabbed my hips and got aligned perfectly with my tight hole. "Goddamn that feels good," he moaned from behind me, my skirt hiked up on my hips and my boobs, as yet unmolested.

We fucked like this for a minute or two, each of us moaning and pulling at each other. Then I leaned away and removed the butt plug. "Goddamn, that's hot," he said. He spit onto my ass crack and rubbed the head of his cock down through it as he guided it to my tender asshole.

 As I think I've already said, Andrew, while proportionate to his size, is not well hung. It hurt when he penetrated my ass, but he was gentle. He kept applying the pressure as he slid inside my ass to the hilt.

 I let out a moan as I took the butt plug and put it, as directed, into my mouth. My "whore task" being fulfilled as ordered. By this time I was so turned on that I came the minute I tasted the butt plug. Andrew picked up his pace a little after that as he continued to slam away at me.

 I was cumming a second time when Andrew went slightly rigid and his pace became quicker. He was getting ready to explode in my ass. And explode he did and explode I did as well. We bucked against each other as he slammed his cum up my rectum. My ass now a runny mess of frat jock cum. It was dribbling down both thighs as I removed the butt plug from my mouth and took a super deep breath. 

I kinda pulled away to stand up. All this meticulous planning and I hadn't put a hand towel or something in my bag for cleanup.

 "Damnnnnnnnnnnnnit," he oozed. "You are so fuckin hot. I am so jealous of Robert." He lifted his shorts as I pulled down my jean skirt. My flip flop came off at some point, now where was it?

"Alright, well, that was awesome," he said. "Ill see ya around."

 "Yes sir, daddy," and then I laughed.

He exited by the door that we had both come in. I was right behind him by maybe 6 or 7 steps. He rounded the corner to hit the stairs up as I turned left running right into Rob. 

"Hey!" he whispered as he smiled at me. "Great little show." Then suddenly as I was able to glance around Rob's 6'2" frame, who should I see??? Rob's best friend and Birthday Surprise video stud, Lake, grinning from ear to ear.

 "Pretty hot, Jesse," he complimented.

I looked at Robert, then back at Lake. I think I was just glad the entire lacrosse team hadn't just witnessed my now completed "whore task."

Published 
Written by ugacouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments