Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurses do it better- Chapter 3

"Nurses doubling their pleasure"

22
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

We woke the next morning encrusted in cum and saliva. We headed to the shower that was big enough for the three of us and proceeded to wash and scrub our way through multiple orgasms for each. Alese finally said she had to go open the restaurant and had to leave, but I dicked her hard before she left and she was smiling happily on her way out the door.

Sunday was long and languid and lurid as we relived the night with Alese and as we prepared to head to work together the next day. We were both excited as we had great jobs that helped people and we would have even more to share with each other. 

The four days we were working the long shifts we didn’t fuck as much as we had long days. We got shorter workouts in and needed sleep so except for a quick blowjob or quick morning or evening fuck, between dinner and sleep we didn’t have a lot of time. We made up for it on our three days off, starting early and fucking and sucking often. We had Alese over after dinner at her restaurant again.

Being fucked senseless and fucking someone senseless was addicting. So fucking addicting. This was our life for the next couple of months.

Everything was going great. My dick was happy, Vic’s pussy was happy. Work was great. It didn’t seem like it could get any better, but it could. And it did.

It was a Friday. The first full day of three days off. We had a great night's sleep. Vic had handled my morning woody, I had sucked her pussy until she shrieked and we had headed off to the gym for a hard workout, then to a great lunch. Vic had a dinner event she had to attend as part of her job and I was of course invited along. I had no appropriate clothing, so after lunch we headed to a place Vic knew to get me suited up. I’d never owned a good real suit so I was excited and I wanted to fit into Vic’s life. Schmoozing was one of the things she had to do as head of nursing. I was happy to be her companion.

We went to a really nice clothing store. Everyone seemed to know Vic. One of the women working there was Ingrid and Vic had bought from her before. She was tall and pretty and was easy to talk to. Vic told her what we needed and she led us to the men’s department and started pulling out suits after measuring me. The suits were gorgeous and while I didn’t really know how much a suit cost, the price seemed reasonable. I was making really good money, had some savings and it was time to class up my game. 

Ingrid offered us champagne as we tried on suits, I say we, as Vic was there all the time, oohing and ahhing with each try-on. We settled on a deep grey pinstripe and had the pants fitted. Fitting the pants was a little tricky as the champagne and the attention from Vic and Ingrid had me a bit pumped up. The seamstress seemed nonplussed, deftly situating me (and smiling). The alterations were just going to take 30-40 minutes so we started looking at shirts, ties, belts, shoes… well everything. I got distracted doing all of this as a result my pecker wasn’t standing out as much.

We drank some more champagne, got everything packaged and paid for it and headed home.

We got home and we were both horny, horny, horny.

We just pounded each other up and down and all around for about an hour straight collapsing in blissful exhaustion and sleep.

After a nap, I felt Vic move. I figured she was headed to the bathroom to pee so I just stayed in bed. I heard her pad into the room, drop something on the bedside table then come and cuddle me and kiss me deeply. I was already hard in anticipation.

She asked me to stand up for a minute, which I did getting out of bed on my side. She reached over to her nightstand and grabbed something that looked like a harness with a big dick on the end of it. Now I’d seen these in porno but never experienced it. The blood to my dick surged. Vic walked around the bed, and began strapping the harness on me having me step into the device. She pulled up the straps until the penis- the dildo portion- was resting on top of my straining penis. She tightened the straps, handed me some lube, then bent over the bed and presented her pussy and ass to me. I didn’t take much time to figure out what she wanted.

I lubed the dildo, I lubed her ass, I began guiding the dildo into her ass and at the same time pushed my dick, my really, really hard dick, into her pussy. I started slowly as I wasn’t sure what kind of pressure I was delivering to the dildo by pushing it against my body. I put a finger on either side of the dildo to help guide it and keep the pressure constant. That seemed to do the trick and Vic was already responding and grunting enthusiastically. Once I got the hang of keeping the dildo moving I could concentrate on my own pleasure as I could now feel the dildo pressing against my dick as I went in and out.

AUGUSTHBOYJOY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AUGUSTHBOYJOY

The pleasure was amazing as Vic’s vagina became even narrower as the dildo was compressing everything. I kept pushing. Vic kept moaning, grunting and for the first time, her pussy juices started squirting out, not a lot of juice, but it was rolling down my leg. And as I pushed faster and faster and she moaned and groaned louder and louder, more and more of her juice was running down my leg. Vic’s legs were doing a non-stop twitch dance as I could tell she was rolling in the orgasms. 

She kept up the pace on her side twitching and moaning, moaning and twitching. Then Vic gave out a huge grunt, pushed back really hard and fast and then shot forward on the bed leaving the dildo and my dick hanging out in the air. She rolled up in a fetal position and became incoherent, mumbling and moaning. Thinking I had hurt her, I took the harness off and came up beside her to hold her and all I heard was Vic repeating, “Fuck that was so good. Fuck that was so good. Fuck that was so good. Fuck that was so good,” over and over.

She was going to be okay. After a few minutes her breathing returned to a form of normalcy as I hugged and rocked her.

Her eyes were glazed over, but she looked up at me and said, “Fuck me in the ass.”

I needed no prompting. I pulled her to the end of the bed and just started whaling away at her slicked-up asshole. I was on fire, I fucked her as hard as I could, as fast as I could.

Vic started mumbling again, this time she was saying, “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” After about two or three minutes of that and as I was about ready to dump more cum into her ass, maybe the biggest load I’d ever shot in my life, Vic started saying, “Marry me. Marry me. Marry me. Marry me. Marry me.”

I promptly lost all reserve, drove my dick as hard and as deep as I could into her ass and unloaded. I lifted her off the ground with just my dick, and shot cum, cum, cum and more cum.

Vic was still mumbling, “Marry me. Marry me.”

I could barely see straight as I had shot so much cum up her ass. I was dizzy. I was weak.

I was in love.

I was in love or at least the purest form of love/lust I’d ever know. I staggered up, wobbly. Her ass was just below me as I stood. She was still mumbling, “Marry me. Marry me.”

I proceeded to stick my tongue into Vic’s ass as deeply as it would go. I turned her over and then stuck my now deflating penis into her mouth and felt her loving tongue and mouth suck it, then I pulled my dick out of her mouth and stuck my tongue as deep into her mouth as I could and pulling out, I said, “Fuck yes I’ll marry you.”

We got married in a civil ceremony a week later. We exchanged simple gold wedding bands. Dr. John and Alese were the only ones in attendance. Vic’s parents and my parents were going to come to Virginia for a reception party as soon as we could schedule it. Vic’s parents were ecstatic, my parents were beyond delighted. All of Vic’s friends were supportive.

We were fucking like a couple of minks and couldn’t get enough of each other. We were eating a lot of calories to keep our strength up, sleeping well, working out super hard and crushing work at the hospital.

Vic also admitted to me a couple of things I didn’t know about her. Her Dad was a very successful surgeon, that I knew, and her mom came from money. Vic didn’t have to work, she chose to work. Plus, Vic wanted to have children. I said the only thing that I could think of to say at the time, “I guess that means I’m going to have to fuck you a lot to get you pregnant.”

Vic was so excited she fucked my brains out that night. I mean she was just fucking relentless squared. I wasn’t sure I’d get through the evening alive. She fucked me so hard. I barely survived this onslaught of female pregnancy-driven lust.

Vic also said that we had an invite to a long weekend with two of her friends from high school and college: Barbie and Angelina. I had heard her talk about them and I know she was on the phone a lot, but I didn’t really know anything else.

 

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors