Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roser's First Anal

"A young Spaniard breaks the seal to advance her career"

65
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"For the record, my knowledge of both anal sex and the porn industry is based entirely on academic research. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?!"

On a cold November night, I found myself morosely scrolling through pornographic videos. I had made two of them myself, and they’d been moderately successful. In total, four hundred and sixty-five thousand people had seen them which, my calculator told me, was 0.0033125% of the human population. But no other offers of work had come through and I’d started to worry I was done.

So why was I morose? Well, it was looking at the pages of the successful actresses that made me think how far I had to go before I made any kind of name for myself. There were women on the big sites with dozens and dozens of videos, many of which had attracted view counts in the tens of millions. And there was just so much of it! Even if I did another film, how could I hope to compete with these women? And did I even want to get that big? That famous? For one thing, my family would find out…
I was by no means sure. I’d sure learned a lot about pornography, though. What was it about the stepsister thing? Was it just that they were already at home and represented easy lays for guys? I didn’t get it. And the rough stuff? Ew. Gross. I’d already compiled a list of stuff I would never do however much they paid me, of which watersports was at the top.

I got a text from the guy I’d been sleeping with in real life, Roberto.

“Can I come over? Fancy a bit of you know what?”

I did. All that porn was making me depressed. I texted back: “Come over in an hour.”

Sixty-five minutes later, we were making out on the bed. I realized that, in neither of my pornos had I done any making out. Well, apart from a single, spontaneous kiss halfway through the act. But it wasn’t the same as kissing a guy I liked. Roberto was a good kisser. Our tongues explored as our hands did. I felt his hand on my bottom and my breasts. He was gentle as he undressed me, slipping my bra off my shoulders, and helping me get my jeans down.

Roberto didn’t expect me to blow him before we made love, which made it all the more likely that I would do so after I’d come. When he was naked, we engaged in a little mutual masturbation, still kissing. We lay on our sides, his fingers ticking my clit and my hand around his cock. My body slowly warmed up. My clit began to swell as his fingers stroked my vagina. His naked body aroused me. I alternately shook his cock and squeezed his balls. He looked into my eyes, and there was genuine warmth there. Uh-oh…I was actually falling for this guy!

He rolled the condom down his penis and gave it a shake. I helped him enter, and his cock was firm and hard and felt great. I lifted my legs, and his thrusts drove an inch deeper into my pussy. Roberto supported his weight with one arm and caressed my breasts with the other. I rubbed the flesh of his back and chest. Periodically, he lowered himself down and kissed me. Oh, this was so nice. It was so different from the pornographic shoots. I felt deeply intimate with Roberto as he moved inside me.  

I was wet now, and it was sliding in and out easily. I flexed my muscles down there to give him a squeeze, and he moaned appreciatively.

Five minutes later, as if we were telepathic, we both had the idea of changing positions to cowgirl. I rode his dick, enjoying the sight of his handsome face and his chest rise and fall as he breathed. I was getting there, his penis drawing juices out from inside me, and I put my hands behind me head, bouncing towards orgasm step by step. He took my hand, and we locked fingers, and we smiled at each other as we guided each other towards sexual joy.

We moved seamlessly to doggy style, and Roberto pumped me firmly and quickly from behind, grasping my buttocks. I came so hard that I cried out aloud, “Si! Si! Si!”

Not long after that, I felt his cock contract and shoot it’s load inside me. Instead of pulling out straight away, he draped his upper body over my back and kissed the back of my neck.

Lying naked in his arms, I realised I was starting to like Roberto. I thought about if or when I should tell him about my foray into adult work. If he did upgrade from friend with benefits to boyfriend, he would surely have to know? Or did he? Could I lead a double life forever?

But even as Roberto and I were making love, an email arrived in my inbox offering me more filming work.

                                                                                                *


“Dear Roser,

I hope you are well. I am planning a new shoot, and I am looking for an actress to do an anal scene. I will pay you a thousand dollars to film with Josep T. Look him up and see what you think. I’d like to shoot November 19th, so the film is up by Christmas…”

A thousand dollars just before Christmas! That would transform what I’d be able to do. It could fund a wild party at our student flat and help me get great presents for my family. Remember, I was only eighteen. A thousand dollars was a fortune to me. But then…it was anal. I’d never done it and never felt any desire to. A part of me was curious, I won’t lie, but also kind of disgusted by the idea. And I was afraid of pain, as everyone naturally is.

I looked up Josep T’s videos. He was muscular and bald. He had a pretty large cock. He appeared to be a relative newcomer, like me. There were only three videos to his name.

I slept on it. I thought about asking Roberto to take my anal cherry but decided against it. Finally, the thought of a grand arriving to fund Christmas proved too tempting. I wrote back, agreeing on the condition that both lubricant and a condom would be used. As I pressed send, I felt the merest hint of a spasm in my sphincter.

                                                                                                *

The shoot was in a hotel room, and there were two cameras set up and ready to go. The director had a handheld as well.   

Josep arrived, dressed in jeans and a leather jacket. He was shorter than I’d expected, but stocky in build. I was quite attracted to him, to be honest. We shook hands. He said,

RominaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RominaSmith

“I hear you haven’t done this before.”.

I shook my head.

“I’ll be gentle. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it. If you absolutely can’t take it, just say. There are different positions for anal that can make it easier for a woman. And we’ll warm you up with a toy…”

Then I asked him the question that had been bugging me.

"Isn't this kind of gross for you? Going into someone's ass? I'm not objecting, I've signed up for this. If you don't mind that's fine, it's just...doesn't it disgust you?"

He thought about it, then said, "A little. But it also feels fucking amazing. It's much tighter than your pussy. With a condom on, you just sort of close your mind to the dirty side and lose yourself in it."

We showered and did makeup. I was now as nervous as I had been for my first-ever shoot. They had us dress up in regular clothes and enact a brief scenario. First, we entered the hotel room together. I was his girlfriend. My lines were,

“I’m still sore from last night babe! You fucked me pretty hard!”

Josep laughed at this, then said, “Well, we can try it in your ass!”

“I really want sex tonight. I guess we can, if it’s the only way!”

I actually laughed out loud the first time I read that.

I undressed. I got onto the bed, and he produced the toy, a string of anal beads. I lay on my front and elevated my ass. I felt him rub lube around my sphincter, then he slipped a finger into there. Didn’t it disgust him to reach into my ass like that, I thought? But, wow, I liked the feeling of a finger up there. It felt really good.

After a couple of minutes of tickling me inside, he slowly popped the anal beads in. The wetness of the lube and the solidity of the plastic was provided a weird mix, but the popping feeling they produced felt great around my asshole. They got progressively bigger down the string, and when he pulled them out it felt amazing too. My ass felt so awake and alive.

At this point, Josep, who was still dressed, quickly took his clothes off. Josep’s cock was so big! I threw myself at it. I took his member into my mouth, crouching, and tugged and sucked at it. I enjoyed feeling him grow harder in my mouth.

“Oh, you give the best head!” he said quietly.

I sucked hard on the tip, then went full deep throat on him.

“Oh!” he cried, “I don’t want to come. You’d better stop that!”

 I chuckled, blushing at the praise.

The beads popped out, and it felt like my asshole was gaping, which was lucky because I knew what was coming. I rolled over, half on my front and half on my side, then I elevated my ass. I felt the camera on it as Josep stretched my sphincter, added still more lubricant, and nudged the opening of my ass with his cock, pushing against resistance, easing it slowly in.

With a pop, I felt his cock penetrate me. I gasped. I’d heard anal sex compared to taking a dump in reverse, but my first thought was, ‘unpleasant medical procedure’. It felt like a doctor inserting something up there. Slowly, he began to thrust towards my colon. It hurt a little, but the pain was bearable.

“Oh! Oh!” I murmured for the microphones. His dick was reaching further into my ass with each thrust. He was halfway inside me now. Perhaps four and a half inches. I sank my teeth into the sheets.

“You’re so tight!” Josep said, “So tight around my fucking cock!”

“It feels so good in my ass!” I gushed.

And it did. I hadn’t realized I had so many nerve endings hidden behind my peaches. I reached between my legs and began to diddle my pussy, which was wet. Then, another thrust pushed him another inch inside and I squealed. There had to be a good six inches of cock inside me now. I was quickly realizing that, even more than vaginal sex, anal was an extremely intense experience, especially while my pussy was being teased at the same time.

I turned my head around to look at the camera. Josep was standing on one foot and kneeling on the bed with the other leg as he rammed his cock into my ass. I looked straight at the lens, imagining myself to be looking straight at all the guys that would jerk off to this. I pictured them all looking me in the eyes, and I imagined thousands of cocks around the world growing hard at the sight of me being anally fucked. These penises were young and old, black and white, long and short, but all being jerked to the rhythm of the one in my sphincter.

My ass was well and truly stretched by now and it hurt less and felt better. Josep rubbed some more lube around my butthole, then he sped up. It was doing it for him, obviously, because he was groaning. He gave my ass several hand slaps. It felt like that cock was practically in my stomach. What would an x-ray of my guts, taken at that moment, look like?   

For nine long minutes, he piledrove into me until the director called cut. He asked Josep to roll onto his back, then he had me literally sit on Josep’s cock. I slid down it like a firewoman, and he reached deeper inside me than ever. Josep began to shift his hips, pressing upwards and through my butthole. I was getting close to my pain threshold now. I decided to, ahem, ‘ride’ it out. Having that thing inside me was making my head swim, especially as I was upright. The blood was rushing to my head. I was panting as I rode that huge penis, my vision blurry.

“Oh shit! Oh shit!” I cried out , and then Joseph was swearing too. Suddenly…

The camera zoomed in close as his cum ran down his cock and out of my aching derriere.   

                                                                                                                *

“Newcomer Juana La Loca takes a HUGE dick in her ASS” was uploaded in the week running up to Christmas. It sailed past half a million views within twenty-four hours. On the twenty-sixth, it was the most viewed video in Spain that week. Offers of work started to pour in. I was offered a thousand euros for one film, and twelve hundred for another. I accepted both.

I felt a bit bad, however, when, the night after my shoot with Josep, I met Roberto for a date. We had dinner out (my bottom hurt sitting down on the restaurant chair) then we went round the Christmas markets, which had just been set up. He was such a sweet guy. I gave him a blowjob, to assuage my conscience. But I knew a reckoning was coming soon. Either I gave up adult work, or I’d have to tell him.

Little did I suspect; the decision was soon to be taken out of my hands…

To be continued.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments