Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Show Me Your Marks

"Joanne learns her lessons well."

50
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

“Bend over,” Mitch said quietly.

Joanne looked at him, wide-eyed, and obeyed. She bent at the waist, back flat, hands on her knees. He flipped her skirt over her hips and ran a hand down her bare bottom and thighs. She knew better than to wear panties, which pleased him. Nonetheless, it was time, Mitch thought, to make sure she remembered to whom she belonged.

“Count for me, but do not break position. We’ll be out all day, so I want to make sure my marks remain for the duration. Understood?”

“Yes.”

Mitch smiled at her immediate answer. She was well-trained and self-controlled. They had been working on her control for almost six months now and they were both pleased with her progress. He ran his hand up the bamboo cane which he had sanded smooth and took aim.

His cock twitched and grew with each whimper from her lips. By the time Joanne sobbed “TEN!” he was hard as a rock. Her ass was beautifully marked. Nine straight lines beginning at the top of her buttocks and ending at the top of her thighs and one line diagonally crossing them all. Aside from her hands now clenched around her knees rather than simply resting on them and her head dropping, Joanne hadn't moved. So far, so good, but the real test was about to happen.

Mitch sniffed the air, now scented with her musk, and grinned at the glistening wetness on her labia. He took a moment to enjoy the site of the small puddle of tears on the floor as well.

Tossing the cane on the bed, he unzipped his trousers and then reached for the tub of lube he kept on the dresser. He applied a generous amount to his cock before pressing against her tight rosebud.

“No,” she murmured. “Please.”

“Shhh. You will take it, won’t you? Good. Now, press back. Impale yourself on me.”

“It’s too big!”

“You can do it. You’ve done it before. Remember your training, Joanne. Overcome your fear. You know this won't harm you. You know you'll come quickly and beautifully.”

He waited, knowing she was gathering her courage. He gave her left cheek a sharp, stinging smack with his hand and she yelped before sliding effortlessly down his cock.

“Good girl. Next time you'll obey immediately, won't you?”

"Yes, M!" she whimpered.

Her heat and tightness overwhelmed him, but he held on to his control, fucking her deeply and slowly until she exploded as he knew she would.

Her legs were shaking terribly, so he ordered, "Put your hands on the footboard. I'm not even close to finished."

She obeyed immediately, murmuring, "Thank you. Oh my god, Mitch. You are so right. About everything. I love this. Thank you."

He smirked and dug his fingers into her hips, continuing to thrust in and out of her tight, hot hole. He loved when she began to babble. It was a sure sign that she was in subspace.

"You're so big but sooooooo good!" she continued. "Ah! Yes! Please! More! I love this. I love the sting of the cane. I love the welts. I love feeling them every time you thrust into me. I'm going to feel them tomorrow, aren't I?"

Lisa_Santos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_Santos

"If you don't, I'll cane you again so you will," Mitch assured her even though he'd never cane her two days in a row.

"Good! Please, Mitch. Please keep fucking me!"

And over the edge of pleasure, she fell again. She cried out his name. Then she cried. Finally, her body relaxed.

Only then did he release his own control. He thrust into her so hard that she was lifted onto her tiptoes. He grasped her hair at the base of her scalp, pulled back, and fill her ass with his cum.

“Stay there. Do not move.” He wanted to keep her soft and submissive for as long as possible and giving her clipped orders was a surefire way of achieving his goal.

He went into the bathroom, cleaned himself, then came back with a warm washcloth, cleaning what little had escaped her bottom. He then inserted a medium-sized anal plug. He had first reached for the smaller one, but knew as stretched out as she was that it would easily slip out of her. She moaned, and thanked him again.

Mitch then helped Joanne to stand and straighten her dress.

"Ready for our day out?" he asked.

She nodded, a sweet smiling lighting her face. Together, they went to the park for a walk. After, they hit the farmer’s market and picked up some fruit which they enjoyed sitting on a bench. Mitch grinned when she struggled to find a comfortable position, but then cleared his face to look at her sternly.

"Sit still, Joanne. You will not draw attention to yourself," he warned.

“Yes, Mitch. M?” she asked.

“Yes?”

“I can feel your cum beginning to drip out of me despite the plug,” she admitted quietly, a pink blush staining her face.

Mitch laughed and told her to shift her dress so that his cum could stain the bench rather than the material. She complied, her blush deepening. When they eventually stood, her shame was obvious on the marked bench.

They began their walk home and, in a secluded part of the park, Mitch asked if her marks were still visible. She told him they probably were.

“Not good enough. Lift up that skirt and let me see.”

Again, she blushed, but stepped in front of him and obeyed.

“Brilliant!” he said. “And lucky for you.”

“Why’s that, M?”

“Because if they hadn’t been, we would have had to repeat the little caning of this morning but with more force.”

Joanne paled. Mitch laughed and tugged her dress down to cover her still-marked ass.

“No worries, though, Joanne. It looks perfect. And now, since your ass is so well marked and your bum oozing my cum, despite that plug, perhaps it’s a good time to head home and use your other hole. I think first I’ll fuck your pussy and then you can finish me off with your mouth. That plug can stay in place until I come. What do you say?”

Joanne grinned. “I think that’s absolutely perfect. You always have the best ideas.”

 

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments