Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve's Revenge

"Steve gets revenge sex when he finds out I cheated on him."

31
15 Comments 15
49.2k Views 49.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
The summer between my sophomore and junior year of high school was blissful and romantic. Steve and I were so in love and now that we were sexually active, we were fooling around almost daily. It was the best summer ever! Little did I know that my world was about to come crashing down.

At lunch one day, I noticed Steve was being very quiet. Since he was a senior now, lunch was the only time we got to see each other during the day. I asked him several times what was bothering him, but he kept blowing off my question and saying, "Nothing." But as the bell rang and we packed up to go to our next classes, he leaned in and said, "Come over tonight. My parents are out and I have something to tell you."

I had cheer practice after school, so I got to Steve's house around 5:30. I was pretty hungry as he invited me inside. I was expecting a sweet kiss and a hug, but instead he pushed me up against the wall after closing the door, squeezing my breasts and saying, "You like that, whore?" I pushed him away.

"What did you just call me?"

"Aren't you a whore, Jackie?" He looked so mad as he asked the question, almost at a yell. I wondered if he could see how hurt I was inside as he said those words. My eyes started to well up with tears as he dropped his pants and boxers. "Suck it like the whore you are," he commanded as he pushed me to my knees on the entry rug and put his dick in my face. I knelt there stunned, looking up at him.

"Why are you doing this?" My voice was just as shaky as my body was.

"Isn't this how you like to be treated, Jackie? Because Brad talked all summer long about how he fucked you on prom night and bragged about what a dirty whore you were. I had to hear about it from my friends all morning." I started to cry as my biggest fear became a reality. "Ah, I see it's true then. So he got to take your virginity, not me, right?"

"Steve..." I sobbed, "Steve, I'm so sorry. Please, you have to listen to me. I didn't have a choice."

"Are you saying he forced you, Jackie?"

"No Steve... but listen to me!"

"No, Jackie. Fuck that! Unless he forced you, there's no excuse. What the fuck? We were dating and you wouldn't fuck me until after you gave it up to some jock who took you to prom?"

"Steve... I'm so sorry!"

"You want to apologize? Suck my dick, you filthy whore!"

I loved Steve so much and as much as I was feeling hurt and betrayed by Brad, I knew that Steve was feeling just as hurt and betrayed by me. Maybe even more, so I grabbed his soft, flaccid penis and began to suck it as it grew in my mouth and became hard. His hands grabbed my head, holding it tight as he began to hump my face, forcing his dick down my throat as I choked on it and gagged. My emotional tears became mixed with uncontrollable tears as he fucked my throat hard. But I didn't try to fight it, I wanted to make up for what I'd done to Steve.

"You're going to swallow my cum, you bitch. You would seriously swallow Brad's cum after telling me you don't like it? Fucking whore!" I didn't even try to explain to Steve that Brad didn't give me much of a choice. I just continued sucking, hoping that he would cum soon so we could talk. My throat was getting so sore as Steve fucked it, finally pulling his head back into my mouth as he breathed heavy and silently came in my mouth.

It was bitter, sour and salty. I made a disgusted face as Steve pulled his dick out of my mouth and crouched down on the ground. He gently brushed his thumb against my closed lips as he commanded, "Swallow it all, you little slut." I gulped it down quickly, desperate to get that taste out of my mouth. "Did you like that, whore?" Steve had such fire in his eyes and I was unsure of how to answer. Do I tell him the truth and say I don't like it? Or would he rather hear that I enjoy swallowing cum and live like this for the rest of our relationship? I nodded my head yes, looking up at him with tears as I said, "I'm sorry."

Steve gave my face a light little slap as he said, "What a good whore you are, Jackie." His hands began peeling my shirt off me and I helped him get it over my head as he unhooked my bra and threw it into the living room.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

He grabbed my ankles and lifted them over my head as he unbuttoned my shorts and peeled them off before sliding my panties off. Steve scooped me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was still wearing his shirt as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He reached under me to angle his dick against my pussy as he dropped me onto it. "You're already wet, like a good little whore." I didn't say anythings as he walked with me on his dick to the living room. He jumped on top of me on the couch, slamming his cock in me balls deep and hard as I screamed.

His right hand grabbed my neck and held it there tightly as his left hand groped my left breast. "Did you know this is the first time I've fucked you without a condom?" I nodded my head. "But you didn't make Brad use one, you fucking bitch."

It was true, but I tried to get Brad to use protection, I was just afraid of what he would do if I didn't go along with it that night. And while I wasn't on birth control then, I was now. I began to moan as I softly cried.

"You like this, you fucking whore?" Steve grabbed my wrists and raised my arms over my head as he roughly sucked and bit my nipples.

Steve pulled out and stood up, pulling off his shirt. He had been working out all summer and looked a lot more buff than the first time we had sex. He had also grown some chest hair, which he barely had back in May when our relationship first moved to the next level. I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful our first time was as Steve forced me to turn around, putting me on my hands and knees as he got behind me. But his dick didn't return to my pussy, it pressed hard against my little asshole.

"No, Steve!" I begged.

"But you let Brad fuck your ass, why not me?"

"I didn't! I've never let anybody fuck my ass!"

"That's not what Brad's been saying."

"He's lying about that!" I sobbed, my face red with embarrassment and anger at Brad. I couldn't believe that he was telling people I opened up all of my holes to him.

"Fuck you, Jackie!" Steve yelled at me as he slapped my right ass cheek.

"I'm sorry, Steve. Look, I didn't let Brad fuck my ass! But... but I will let you if it will make things better." I turned around to look at Steve, longing for his expression to change to something sweet or happy. Instead, he still looked pissed off as he thrust his dick into my ass and I gasped! Yes, it hurt. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I wasn't lubricated by anything other than the juices from my vagina that were still on Steve's cock. I was uncontrollably saying, "Ow!" repeatedly.

Steve's left hand grabbed my shoulder as his right made a fist with my hair and he braced himself to pound me hard. Steve began to moan hard, saying "Oh, you fucking whore! You fucking bitch!" over and over as he came deep inside my ass. His hands relaxed their hold on my hair and shoulder and I stretched my neck. My whole body felt so tense as Steve slowly withdrew his dick from my ass. He rolled me over onto my back and mounted me, pinning me down under his weight. "Are you sorry, Jackie? Are you sorry for being such a whore?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry, Steve. I promise, I never meant to hurt you. I'm not a cheater, it will never happen again." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"You're right, it won't." He pushed himself off of me and grabbed his shirt. As he put it on and walked towards the door to grab his pants, he said, "Now get out. We're through."

I jolted upright in disbelief. "What? We're through? Over something that happened so long ago?"

"Yep. Zebras don't change their stripes. You'll always be a whore. Get out of my house and get out of my life, bitch." I cried as I gathered up my clothes and got dressed. Steve stood by the door, waiting to slam it behind me. I stayed in my car and sobbed for a solid hour before driving home. About a week later, Steve apologized and wanted to get back together. But by then, I was too hurt for things to ever go back to normal. That was the end of my first serious relationship.

Published 
Written by JackiePie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments