Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Class Reunion - Part Two

"This Time More Fiction Than Fact"

11
9 Comments 9
37.2k Views 37.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I recommend reading Class Reunion Part One first.

“A penny for your thoughts, or maybe a dollar, if this is what they caused,” she said, as she fondled my newly resurrected erection.

“I was just thinking about our last ‘wet humping’ before you left town and I never heard from you again.”

“I am so sorry about that, but it really wasn’t my fault. My Mom figured out pretty quick what we had been up to when I got upstairs. She saw shiny stuff dribbling down my leg while she was standing behind me, and lifted my skirt before I could stop her to see what was wrong. Not having my panties anymore was her first hint; and when she turned me around and saw that I no longer had possession of my bra either, she was livid. I quickly tried to explain that we didn’t actually have sex, but in her mind there was no difference. I was to have nothing more to do with you. If she caught us communicating at all, she threatened to tell my Dad. And you know what would have happened then.”

I did indeed. Her father was a big guy, prone to acts of violence, and was very protective of his daughter’s virtue. Alice continued, “My biggest regret is never letting you know what happened. And I’m really sorry that you weren’t the one to take my virginity on my wedding night.”

“You mean you actually made it to your wedding night a virgin?” I asked, probably more incredulously than I should have.

“Yes, you jerk, although there was a really close call; and I’m not particularly proud of what I had to do to keep my hymen intact.”

“Oh, really,” I said, but more as a question than a comment.

“Yeah, really. You may not have noticed when we were together back then, but being with you, no matter where or why, always got my motor running. Once we started our ‘wet humping’ routine, it got worse. And that last night, that last time, well…let’s just say the memory still makes my panties wet. So after I finally got over not being with you, well at least I thought I was over you, I was on the lookout for a guy who could duplicate that feeling.”

“And were you successful?”

“I thought I was when I met Johnny. Holding hands and kissing sent some familiar tingles through my body, but they always stopped short of my pussy. Even when we started our own version of ‘wet humping’, it was really more ‘dry’ than ‘wet’; at least for me. I was determined to get that feeling back, and did something really foolish.”

“I never knew you to do something foolish the whole time we went out. It couldn’t have been that bad.”

“Well, you never saw me drunk. We had already graduated, and it was summer cotillion time. I had already had my ‘coming out’, but was an invited guest to a friend’s sister’s party. I was wearing a light summery dress, so as not to draw attention from the debutantes. I brought Johnny as my date. He always had a wild streak, and ever since they lowered the drinking age to eighteen because of the draft and the war, he had started imbibing. That night, he talked me into having a drink, a Sea Breeze, and it tasted so good that I had three more by the end of the evening. I was pretty tipsy, so I didn’t really notice that he had driven me to his house instead of mine until we pulled in the driveway. In my semi-dazed state, I saw you instead of him when he told me that his parents were away for the weekend, and asked did I want to come in and have some fun.”

“This isn’t sounding good. Did he take advantage of you?”

“No not really. Actually, the way it started out, I was intending to take advantage of him. I wanted to feel that feeling you and I had that last night together; at least the physical part. So when we walked into the den, I dimmed the lights and seductively told him to make himself more comfortable while I went into the bathroom to slip something off. Now, all I intended was to take off my panties and bra like I did with you, and maybe hump him through his underwear. But when I came out, bra and panties in hand, he was totally naked, sitting on the couch, jacking off with a jar of Vaseline. It looked so silly that I started giggling.”

“Feigning mock rage, he started chasing me around the couch, his hard dick bobbing up and down. He caught up with me around the back of the couch, and by then I was laughing so hard that he easily flipped me over the back so that my ass was sticking up. He slapped it two or three times, and then declared that a proper spanking had to be on the bare backside. That was when he flipped my dress up and realized that I was naked underneath.”

“He slapped my naked butt a few times, then started running his finger up and down my slit. Despite his ineptitude, I was getting wet, and started moaning. But when he started trying to slip his finger into my pussy, I realized what was about to happen and told him in no uncertain terms that absolutely nothing was going in my pussy until I was married; and that he would have my Dad to deal with if he didn’t stop right now. He stopped trying to put his finger in, but he did keep slipping it up and down between my lips. I started moaning again, and was starting to get lost in the feeling when I felt something greasy push up against my ass-hole. Before I could stop him, he slid his finger, coated with Vaseline, up my poop-hole.”

“Oh my god. Really?”

“Yes, really. And the thing is that it felt good, at least in my drunken state. And because it came so quickly and as such a surprise, I didn’t have time to tense up so it didn’t really hurt much. Once he realized that I wasn’t fighting him over this, he started pumping his greasy finger in and out while he reached around and found a naked tit. I was starting to get into it when he suddenly pulled his finger all the way out. Just as I was about to say something, I felt something hard and slick pressing at my rear door again. At first I thought he was changing fingers, but then I realized he was trying to stuff his petroleum jelly-coated dick up my butt.”

“I was drunk and horny, and figured, ‘What the heck, if it saved my hymen, what’s a little butt-fuck?’ Unfortunately, this time I did tense up, and the “back door” slammed shut.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

He kept sliding the head up and down my crack, looking for entry, but it wasn’t happening, at least not for me. However, all that sliding action took him over the edge, and he came all over my ass.”

“What happened next?”

“I ran into the bathroom, cleaned up, put my bra and panties back on, and made him take me home. The next morning, when I realized what I had almost let him to me, and what he had been willing to do to me, I knew that I needed to lose my virginity, and fast. I dumped Johnny that day, and started seriously looking for a husband. Mom was delighted, and in no time I was engaged, married, and ‘broken in’. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work out. We divorced a few years later.”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“No you’re not,” she laughed, pointing to my stiffness. “You got hot listening to my near-butt experience.”

“Near-butt! Ha! I like that. So, did you ever actually end up doing anal?”

“No. I met my husband through the church; and he was young, inexperienced, and more uptight about sex than you could imagine. I practically had to attack him on our wedding night, and then he spent the next two days apologizing for fucking me. Sex was always at night, right before bed, with the lights out and under the covers. I probably sucked him off no more than three or four times during our entire marriage, and he never went down on me. If I had even hinted that I wanted something ‘out back’, he would have never recovered. And as a single divorcee in the South, there just wasn’t a lady-like way to initiate the ‘anal conversation’. So, yes, my ass is as pure as the driven snow, so to speak.”

“Well, I’m sorry that you lost your vaginal virginity to someone other than me. But, if you really feel that bad about it, I have a solution,” I said, as a gleam came into my eyes and a smirk crossed my lips. I pulled her close and started stroking between her labia, drawing forth the familiar moaning and wetness. I kissed her deeply as I slid a finger into her pussy, flicked my thumb across her clit, and got an instant orgasm out of her.

“And what would that solution be?” she asked between gasping breaths. I pulled my drenched, pussy-slicked finger out of her cunt and slid it back to her puckered opening. I pushed gently, eliciting another moan. “Oh yeah, baby,” was all she had to say.

I got up and went into the bathroom, fetching the bottle of hand lotion from the hotel toiletry collection. Jumping back into bed, I held it up and said, “You lube me, and I’ll lube you.” She squirted some of the lotion onto her hand, and slicked me up in no time. Then, getting on all fours, she spun around so that she was facing the headboard. Resting her shoulders on a couple of pillows, she reached back and spread her cheeks.

Taking the bottle, I squeezed a liberal amount right up against her dark opening. Before it could run down, I caught it with the tip of my index finger and pushed it in, just coating the first half-inch or so. Leaving my finger partially inserted, I then squirt more of the lotion onto the rest of my finger and slowly started drilling it in; one knuckle at a time until my whole finger was up her hole. I pulled it half-way out, squirted on more lotion, and repeated the process, until her back channel was thoroughly lubed and her sphincter muscle was accustomed to the penetration. Alice was moaning through the entire time, and her pussy was dripping juices onto the sheets by the time I was ready for the final charge. I moved my dick up to her back door, added an extra dollop of emollient to the tip, and started pushing forward.

“You know, you are way bigger than Johnny,“ she said, as she felt the pressure to open her nether ring. “Are you sure this will work?”

“Oh yeah,” I replied, just as the head of my circumcised cock popped past and her ass closed around the coronal edge. I added a little more lube, and slowly pushed in a little farther. “How does it feel?”

“Good. A little different, but good. Keep going.”

She didn’t need to tell me twice. I backed out a little; then pushed back in twice as far as I had backed out. I repeated this several times, each time adding a little more lotion, until I was balls deep. “Still good?”

“Yeah, still good,” she moaned. “Fuck my ass.”

I began to saw in and out; slowly and gently at first, then picking up the pace. Between the tightness of her ass, and the girth of my member, the pressure around my head and shaft was exquisite. Alice started pushing back, so that every time I achieved full insertion, my abdomen would slap up against her ass, causing her cheeks to ripple in a thoroughly intoxicating manner.

Meanwhile, Alice had snaked a hand up between her legs and was working her snatch to beat the band, alternating between rubbing her engorged clit and fingering her vacant hole. She came multiple times; and I felt every one as the contractions caused her ass to clamp down on my shaft each time she climaxed.

While it seemed like we had been at it for hours, it was probably more like about ten minutes when I told her that I was ready to shoot my load. She told me to slow down because she wanted to feel it. I came to a stop, my cock buried to the hilt. I slowly pulled back until just the head was still inside, then ever so slowly pushed back in. I did this maybe five or six times, until I was ready to burst. Pulling out one more time until I was just inside, I quickly jabbed about two inches in and let go. My cock twitched and pumped, emptying my balls with force. Alice squealed as she felt my shaft expand and contract, my hot ejaculate painting the inside of her bowels.

Fully spent, I pushed all the way back in one last time and lay across Alice’s back, imbedded in her bung hole. Reaching under, I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples while my erection slowly reduced in size; finally sliding out with a soft suction noise. I backed away, but Alice just stayed where she was, her as held high as a dribble of cum started leaking out of her freshly-fucked rectum. “God that was good,” she finally said. “Much better than when I lost my virginity the first time.”

“Well, I’m glad you waited for me,” I said. She turned around and slugged me in the arm.

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments