Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Phone Call

"Sophia takes it anal for the first time."

12
8 Comments 8
44.8k Views 44.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
I was out at the grocery shopping for the weekend when my phone rang.

‘Master’, it said. 'Finally', I thought. Excitement ran through me at the prospect of talking to him again, playing with him again. Hastily, I picked it up standing behind my cart in the middle of the aisle.

“Hello, sir.”

“Hello, Sophia. Where are you?”

“I’m at the grocery store, sir. I needed to do some shopping for the weekend.”

“I see. Do me a favor, will you? Remove your panties – right there in the store. I expect you are wearing a skirt like I have told you to, right?” he said in a highly amused voice.

“Uh... y... yes, sir,” I replied, gob smacked.

“Good. Go on. Do it. Let me know when you’re done.”

I trapped my phone between my shoulder and my ear. Embarrassed, I looked around ensuring nobody was looking. There was an old lady in the aisle behind mine. I waited for her to go or turn her back towards me. When she did, I quickly used the opportunity to slide my panties down my legs. Then conveniently, I stepped out of them. I deliberately dropped something out of my cart right on top of my panties. I then bent down, and picked up both the things in one scoop. I nervously looked around and held my phone to my ear in one hand, and my panties, below the pack of onions, in other.

“I... It’s done,” I blushed.

“Good girl. You can place them in your purse. Then, I want you to buy a few things for me.”

I quickly placed my panties in my purse to avoid a flash.

“Buy a few cucumbers of different sizes. One of them should be the thickest and longest you can find. Other should be the thinnest and shortest you can find. The rest will vary between them. Buy these, and go to the nearest bathroom and then call me. Am I clear?”

“Crystal.”

“Good girl.” He then hung up.

I went to the crate where cucumbers were kept and chose the first two cucumbers as instructed. Then, I randomly chose a few cucumbers ensuring they were between the first two. After selecting a total of seven cucumbers, I observed the first two I had taken. The first one was about 8” and roughly 2-3 inches thick. The next one was just 4” long and an inch thick.

I dropped them in my cart and moved towards the cash counter.

I had a vague idea where the cucumbers would go. I could guess why he wanted the largest one. But... the smallest and thinnest one? I had no idea. For what I am guessing, a single one would suffice. But the varying sizes made me feel wary of his idea. I could just imagine him laughing, being amused at my predicament.

Shaking my head to bring myself back to the reality, I bought the things and went to the closest bathroom and locked myself in one of the three stalls.

I then dialed him; after a few rings, he picked it up.

“Have you done as I said?”

Burning with anticipation, I hastily replied, “Yes, sir. I bought a total of seven cucumbers.”

“Seven? Good. Okay, I want you to take the largest one and put it in your cunt.”

Pleased, that my guess was correct, I took out the cucumber from the bag.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

I rubbed a finger along my slit, surprised to find it already wet. Very wet. I easily insert the cucumber inside making a ‘slosh’ sound with my juices.

“D... done, sir,” I said, in a breathy voice.

“Good. Now remember, you are not to move these at all. Just keep them at their place.”

These? Them? Their? Confused, I thought he made a mistake using the plural terms.

“Now put the smallest one – tell me how big it is – in your mouth and wet it nicely.”

I shivered without the cold. “It’s four inches long and an inch thick, sir.” I put the cucumber in my mouth and sucked on it like a cock. I moaned softly and dribbled saliva on its surface.

“Now... ,” he said in a soft, soothing voice. “I want you to slowly, very slowly, insert it in your asshole.”

I quickly opened my eyes in shock, now realizing that I had closed them, and gasped. I was very surprised at this turn of events. Albeit, I knew this day would eventually come, but I was hoping for later rather than sooner.

“P... please sir. I d... don’t want to.”

A short pause, that seemed like eternity, made me want to run and hide away from him. But I couldn't, of course.

“Did I ask you, you stupid slut, whether or not you want to do it?” he asked in a menacing voice that sent chills up my spine, making me shiver.

There were, of course, times when I liked him calling me degrading names. However, times such as now, when I have angered him, they did not seem to appeal all that much.
“No... no sir. I’m sorry sir. I... I will do it now.” I gulped.

“Good,” he said, in the same cold voice. He was not happy with me. I had made him angry. I had to fix it; I had to rectify my mistake.

I dribbled more saliva on the cucumber and then bent over and spread my ass cheeks with one hand and locating the star with my index finger of the same hand. I brought the cucumber closer to my ass and slowly pushed it in a bit, forcing the muscles to relax. I winced at the slight burning it created. Worried, that the saliva would dry and I would have to suck my own shit, I pushed it in a bit more. It refused to go further. I took it out again, and fucked my ass bit with it, each thrust creating a new sensation of burning. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming out. Eventually (after what seemed like hours), I managed to slide the whole thing in. It hurt like a bitch.

Biting my lip hard enough to draw blood, I managed to stand up and press the phone to ear again.

“It’s done, sir,” I breathed out.

“Very good, my love. I don’t want you to touch them at all until I tell you to. Now, you can go back home and make sure you don’t drop your stuff. I will tell you what the rest of the cucumbers will be used for later. And remember this: you will not call me or try to contact me in any way. I will call you. Am I clear?”

“Crystal, sir.” I gulped.

“Good.” He hung up, leaving me with an unwelcome burning pain in my ass.

I picked up my bags and stepped out of the bathroom, clenching all my lower muscles so that the cucumbers did not drop. And thus, I began the painful, yet pleasurable, walk of shame, back to my house.

Published 
Written by Ash_sub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments