Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to Canada Part 2

"Mark and Bethany try something new"

16
16 Comments 16
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I tuck you back into your pants and give you another kiss. Resting my head on your shoulder, you pull out of the parking lot and onto the highway, heading for your family's home. I promptly fall sound asleep. It has been a very long day.

I awake with a start sometime later and realize we are pulling into a driveway. I'm just thankful not to be on another plane. All I want to do now is shower and crawl into bed for a long restful night's sleep.

"Wake up sweetie, we're here," my boyfriend Mike tells me. Placing a small kiss on my forehead.

I assure him I am awake now. It must been snowing the whole drive here. There are several inches of snow coating the driveway. Someone has been out shoveling. I can see snow piled high on either side of the drive. There are lights on in the house. I just hope everyone has gone to bed. Mike and I had a deal that I could meet his family the next morning. We knew it would be very late when I arrived. I wanted to make a good impression on them. I am afraid being overtired will make me silly and giddy. I don't want that to be the first thing they learn about me.

Apparently that was just wishful thinking on my part.

"It's time to meet the gang," Mike turns his head away from me as he says this.

I'm immediately suspicious.

"What do you mean, the whole gang? Who exactly is here?" I'm starting to get mad.

"I know you wanted to wait until tomorrow before you met everybody. They just couldn't wait. This is the first time anyone in our family has ever brought anyone home from the states."

"Everybody! How many members of your family are in there?" My voice rises with each word until I am yelling at Mike. "Are all your brothers and sisters in there as well as your Mom?"

I know things are about to get worse. Mike won't even look at me.

"Just my brothers and sisters who live here. Not the three who live in Alberta."

"Six of your siblings are inside! Waiting to meet me? "

By this time, I'm not even trying to keep my voice down. I'm just spitting the words at him

"I've been on a plane or traveling for over twelve hours! My jeans are soaked through, we smell like sex and my fingers are still sticky with dried cum. I can just see myself shaking hands with your Mom."

"Hi, nice to meet you, excuse the dried semen on my fingers, but your son couldn't wait to shove his dick in my mouth." I've completely lost control by now.

Mike tries shushing me, and I swear, I feel like biting off that finger he put up to my lips. Instead I smell it and push it back into his face.

I'm shouting, "Smells great doesn't it? I'm sure your brothers will get a kick out of realizing the girl you brought home reeks of pussy and cum."

"Bethany, calm down, I have a plan."

Oh great, I think. I'm sure he's thought this out. I'm not feeling too kindly towards him at this moment.

"I do have one. Trust me! But first I need to tell you something else too."

"Tell me what? My eyes are narrowing suspiciously.

"All my brothers and sisters brought their spouses and some of their kids with them. There are kind of a lot of people in the house now waiting to meet you."

"Oh my fucking God, you have to be kidding me. What the fuck where you thinking?' I'm just rambling, shouting and beginning to cry now.

"For god's sake, just trust me for once!"

Mike tries to reassure me as he opens the car door. He comes around to my side and opens mine.

Before I can say anything else, he has reached into the car, grabbed me and pulled me out. I'm still blubbering away and yelling at him. He prods me along the driveway, and I try to pull myself together. I can't imagine what his plan is. Before I can think too much more, I suddenly feel him shove me face first into one of the snow drifts.

I extricate myself from the drift pushing his hands away.

Yelling again, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I can't believe he has just done that.

"For once in your life just shut up and follow along." Mike tells me. I can see a tiny bit of a grin on his mouth.

I can't believe it, I have never been so mad at him before. He just nods his head and takes me by the arm. He practically has to push me up the steps. I am now soaking wet and covered in snow and ice.

Reaching the front door, Mike opens it and I see a living room full of people. I start shaking as Mike pushes me into the room.

"Hey everyone, here's Beth!". I look over at him tears streaming down my face. Luckily the snow conceals them.

"She took a tumble when we got out of the car. You can see, she fell into one of the snow piles. I'll take her upstairs and let her clean up and then we'll be back downstairs."

Mike takes me by the hand and walks me over to the stairs and we leave the room.

My mouth is hanging open. He really did have a plan. I'm feeling a bit ashamed about my feelings now. I'm still mad.

I can hear his family saying it's fine. I can take my time and one of his brothers offers to get my suitcase from the car. Mike tosses him the keys over his shoulder as we head upstairs.

We enter the bedroom I'll be staying in. It has a double bed and an attached bathroom with a shower and bathtub.

"Did you doubt me sweetheart?

I know you wanted to get cleaned up and it was the best plan I could come up with. I am sorry about pushing you. I didn't think you'd go along with it if I had told you first. Plus I needed to shut you up. Everyone could probably hear you shouting."

Mike gives me a grin that usually melts away my anger.

It's not going to work that fast this time.

"You bastard, don't you ever do something like that again," I snap at him.

There's a knock at the door, and I step into the bathroom and pull the door shut. I peel off my sodden clothes and turn on the shower for a quick rinse off. Mike comes in the room and helps me dry off after I step out of the shower.

"It will be fine," he assures me. He wraps me in a soft over sized towel. Being in his arms is a beginning. I am starting to feel better. At least I am clean and don't smell like sex anymore.

"We'll just go downstairs and you can meet everyone. They know you're tired and they promised not to stay long."

Mike rubs his hands across my back finishing drying me off. His hands linger on my ass.

I push them away, laughing now. "I don't think so, I'm still mad."

As I put on fresh clothes, Mike washes up in the bathroom and puts on a different pair of jeans. We're ready to go downstairs now.

On the way out the bedroom door I lean over to Mike and slip my hand down the front of his jeans. I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe later tonight I'll finally let you fuck me in the ass. You have been asking for so long. I'm thinking tonight might be the night."

I am immediately rewarded with his cock growing and hardening in my hand.

Looking at me with shock in his eyes, he says, "How the hell am I supposed to go downstairs now with this hard on? These jeans are tight and everyone can see it clearly!"

Laughing, I tell him, "I guess you should have thought about that before you pushed me into a snowdrift without my permission."

"You bitch, that's not fair!"

"I never said I played fair.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

You can come down when your erection does. Just try not to think about how your cock is going to feel sliding into my tight ass." Laughing I leave the room.

"You fucking bitch," he says this time, but I can hear the grin in his voice. He loves me, especially when I am oh so bad.

I go downstairs and meet Mike's family. He eventually joins me. They are all very gracious and warm towards me. They all seem to have Mike's sense of humor too. I think they like me.

After everyone says their good nights, Mike and I make our way back upstairs. Reaching our room, Mike enfolds me in his arms and buries his head in my hair. Searching out an earlobe to nibble on. He knows that drives me nuts. I swear it sends a tingle directly to my pussy. Not tonight though, I push him away.

"I'm exhausted, I just want to go to sleep now." I tell him.

"What about that ass?" he says as he swats me on the butt.

"Maybe tomorrow," I laugh and start to undress..

He laughs too and we both get undressed. We climb into bed and pull up the thick down comforter. I don't think I have ever been so happy to get to bed. I give Mike a hug and kiss and roll over on my side to sleep.

I hear him give a little chuckle and then hear a sucking sound. Before I can look over and check out what he's doing, I feel a wet finger at the entrance to my ass.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Just giving you a little preview," he says as he pushes his middle finger into my ass.

As I feel his finger entering me, I let out a sharp intake of breath. I'm not ready for this I think.

Mike pushes his finger in and out a few times as his thumb rubs across my clit. Just as suddenly he pulls out his finger. He kisses the tip of my nose and rolls over and falls asleep.

Leaving me lying there with a warmth and tingling beginning to stir in my pussy.

Damn him! I want to be mad but I am too tired. I too roll over and fall asleep.

I awake some time later in the night. I'm restless and I still feel a little dirty and sticky form the trip up. My earlier shower had just rinsed off the dirt. Now I wanted a nice long soaking bath. Getting out of bed quietly I make my way to the bathroom and start a bath.

There are some candles and bubble bath on the counter. I light the candles and pour in some of the bubble bath. It's verbena and lavender. Soon the bathroom is smelling wonderful. I get my travel cosmetic bag from my suitcase and settle into the hot water.

I lie there with my eyes closed, relaxing. My brain won't settle. It is awake now and filled with thoughts. I was half joking earlier with Mike about letting him fuck my ass. He has been asking, and I have always said no. At first, I have to admit I was a bit horrified by the thought. What kind of girl lets a guy do that?

I hadn't had much experience sexually when we met. Mike has taught me a lot. I had thought a blow job was when you blew on a guys dick. I thought you literally blew on it. Like blowing out candle on a cake. I really couldn't figure out what the attraction could be for men. Mike did show me the errors of my thinking.

I'm proud to say I think I have gotten quite good at giving head, an odd thing to be proud of, perhaps. Nothing beats seeing that expression of pure joy on his face, when my lips or tongue first touch his cock.

Mike has gotten me over a lot of the guilt I had about sex, things left over from my strict upbringing. He and I have so much fun together. I want to keep learning and experiencing new things with him. I'm just not sure about anal sex. I'm worried it will hurt. I'm a little ashamed to admit I like thinking about it, in spite of my trepidations.

These thoughts are rolling around in my mind as I soak. I know I love it when Mike puts his finger in my ass. I don't know if it's the forbidden nature of the act, but I always feel a rush of wetness when I feel his finger push inside of me. Just contemplating the idea has been making me wet.

I reach a hand down and can feel my lips have gotten a bit puffier. A sure sign of arousal for me. I let my hand push a little further back and run a finger around the opening to my rectum. I'm surprised to hear a small sigh escape my lips. I like the feeling. Suddenly I have an idea.

I don't want things to be awkward for our first time. I decide I'll do a little experimenting in the tub. I have brought some toys with me. Another thing Mike has introduced me to. We love adding them to our love making.

I reach over for my cosmetics bag. I have a few stashed in there. I pull out a slim vibrator, thinking this will be perfect. I can get to know what it feels like. Hopefully, any awkwardness won't be there when we have anal sex for the first time.

I look around and find some baby oil on a shelf above the bathtub. I pour some on my fingers first. I bring them under the water and slowly insert one finger and then two. It is a feeling unlike any I have experienced before.

My nipples become instantly erect and my clit and lips swell. I do think this will work out well. I push my fingers in and out a few more times. I pull them out and take the small vibrator in my hand and pour some baby oil on it. I lay back down in the tub and place it at my entrance and slowly push it in. It feels even better than my fingers. I am still trying to imagine how Mike's cock is going to fit in there. Flinging that thought aside for now, I push the vibrator in further.

I haven't even touched my clit, but I can feel myself close to cumming. I use my other hand to turn on the vibrator and am immediately rewarded with a freight train of sensations. I just lightly rub my clit. It is standing erect out from under its hood. I cum so quickly. So fast, I can't believe it. I want to feel it again, so I turn the vibrator up and push it in deeper. Again I am rewarded with that same intensity.

I'm slightly in shock. What have I been waiting all this time for?

I continue to push the vibrator in and out of my ass not realizing how much noise I am making now. I do hear the door open.

Mike just stands in the doorway watching me. The bubbles have dissipated enough for him to see what I am doing. The vibrator is also humming loudly. Looking up at his face, I smile and moan and cum again. Pushing my vibrator in as deep as I can.

Mike has a big smile on his face now.

"That's my good girl. Getting ready for me. You always make me proud." He says as he starts to stroke his cock.

It's already fully erect. "Now how about I finish teaching you all you need to know about anal?"

I smile back at him and pull out the vibrator. I stand up in the bathtub.

"I thought you'd never ask, I'm ready now."

To be continued........

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments