Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Job- Part 3: My Office

"(Sequel toMy New Job/Part 2 My First Day and Part 1 The First Day)"

12
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I could not believe it, but two hours had passed since I entered Lady Charlotte's office.
 
She went on her phone to summon Scarlett.

"Scarlett, could you come in here. I need you to show Andrew his office and to get him organized."

I followed Scarlett to my office which was behind the red door next to Lady Charlotte's suite. My office was a simple design, practical yet rather unusual. I glanced around. I noticed a nice desk, a comfortable chair, extensive computer equipment, file cabinets, a wooden wardrobe, a dresser, mirrors, a leather sofa, a treadmill, and a private bathroom with a shower. There were no windows in my office, and there was an additional door that I assumed led to Lady Charlotte's office.

"Andrew, I have set your itinerary for the day," explained Scarlett.

I had two hours to shop at the Nike store on Michigan Ave and to have lunch. I was directed to put all my purchases on Demand Enterprises' account. I learned later that Nike was one of our clients.

At 2:00 pm, I had appointment with Geoffery, Lady Charlotte's tailor. At 3:00 pm, I was scheduled to meet with Emily, Lady Charlotte's personal trainer.

The rest of the day was to be spent reviewing client files. At 5:00 pm, I was to meet with Lady Charlotte and Scarlett.

After shopping and lunch, I went to Geoffery's shop. Though I soon realized that we were different as to sexual preference, I quickly felt that we hit it off quite well. As he measured me, he spoke dearly about Lady Charlotte. His adoration was obvious. He glowed as he spoke of her and told me how much he loved making her business clothes. Geoffery was the type of tailor that most CEO's dreamed about, but could never afford. He carried the finest fabrics. His elegant shop was a place where one would never dream of discussing cost. He treated me as an exclusive object, as a decoration to be adorned for Lady Charlotte's pleasure.

I was a little late for my meeting with Emily, Lady Charlotte's personal trainer. Her business was located in the John Hancock Building, ten floors down from Demand Enterprises. Emily was a young brunette around 5'7" tall. She appeared to be about 115 pounds of sculpted athletic perfection. She had a well endowed chest and a smile and perky personality that would light up any room. Emily had a lovely juice bar in her facility. As we chatted over juice, she enthusiastically told me that she was very excited to be working with me. She said she would get my body to the exacting standards that Lady Charlotte desired. As she explained my work out schedule, I noticed a small tattoo on her shoulder. It was a small red heart with the letters L.C. inked on the heart. She handed me my schedule, placed a sporty slap on my butt, and I was off. It was time to finally look into the business aspects of Demand Enterprise and Advertising Consultants.

When I entered my office, I noticed that client files were placed neatly on my desk. As I reviewed the client reports, I was surprised by the depth and diversity of our client list. Twenty of Standard and Poors five hundred were our clients. Also, I soon realized that I already had personal business dealings with about ten percent of our clients. The last file in the stack was earmarked with a personal note from Lady Charlotte.

"Andrew your first assignment will be to finalize all preparations for Brian Jones and Associates. I will hand over a detailed folder at our five o'clock meeting. Also. I heard that you can make a good vodka martini."

At exactly 5:00 pm, I entered Lady Charlotte's office. She was relaxing on a red leather sofa that overlooked downtown Chicago. On a floor pillow, next to her nylon covered legs was Scarlett. Lady Charlotte had replaced her business suit with a ruby red silk robe. Her red Christian Louboutin heels dangled seductively. Scarlett's head rested on her black nylon thigh. She gently combed Scarlett's red hair with her delicate fingers. The colors of red and black, Lady Charlotte and Scarlett, filled the space. Underneath my slacks, I could feel my enlarged penis pressing against my red and black pantie. The painting before my eyes was a mixture of sophisticated and formal black with the passion of reds, the powerful Domme and the devoted submissive. It was a masterpiece, and I realized that I was in the presence of a true Master.

There was a well stocked bar to her left.

"Hello Andrew! Please make me a dry Kettle One Martini, shaken not stirred. I like mine dirty. My dear pet Scarlett would like a Cosmopolitan. There are frosted glasses in the refrigerator underneath the back bar. Don't you just love this city?"

"Yes Ma'am, I do love Chicago," I obediently replied.

I was not sure if I listed all my previous jobs when I applied, but bar tending had helped me get my MBA. Bar tending not only provided some needed cash but also an endless supply of co-eds. As I prepared their cocktails, I couldn't help but feel the sensual tension of the room. I could sense Scarlett's desire to serve. I could sense Scarlett's wet pussy. I could feel my increasing passion, and my desire to share their moment.

I placed their drinks on a silver tray and quietly approached their intimate space. I instinctively knelt before them and held out the tray. Without recognizing my presence, they took their cocktails. They clinked their glasses. They toasted with their eyes. They shared their moment. Finally, Lady Charlotte spoke.

"I might just have to keep you on, my dear boy. Anyone who can make a martini this good is bound to make rapid advancements in Demand Enterprise. What do you think Scarlett? How is your COCK-tail?"

Scarlett smiled and replied, "Well I guess I still haven't really had his real COCK-tail, but the night is still young."

Lady Charlotte sipped her drink and continued to talk. I kneeled before my Superior. I listened.

"I met with Geoffery and selected some delightful fabrics for your new suits. He simply loved you. Your suits will be ready on Friday. Also, Scarlett dropped off the rest of yours pants for altering. They will be ready on Thursday. Scarlett said that you have a lovely pink pinstriped shirt and a nice pink silk tie. I sent her out to Victoria's Secret and she bought you a lovely pink garter belt, a sheer pink panty, and white lace top stockings. The lingerie she choose should look nice with your pink shirt and tie. Sadly, you will have to wear the same suit tomorrow. Soon things will change. Beginning next week, you will receive a nightly e-mail detailing which suit, shirt, and tie you will wear the next day. Of course, that will be coordinated with lingerie. Woops, I almost forgot! Tomorrow, Scarlett will take you lingerie shopping."

They placed their glasses on the silver tray that I still obediently held. It was then that I noticed that attached to Scarlett's tight necklace was a fine silver three foot chain, and I realized that Scarlett was Lady Charlotte's collared property.

Esthera2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Esthera2022

Lady Charlotte's pulled Scarlett close so that she could whisper in her ear.

"Scarlett go fetch the present we bought Andrea!"

Scarlett handed me a present wrapped in pink paper and a pink bow. I slowly and delicately opened my gift. Astonished, I gazed at my surprise.

"We got you a set of four training butt plugs. This week, you are to insert the smallest one for thirty minutes each evening. On Friday, you are to keep it inserted all the way to work. Now that should be a fun commute to work."

She motioned to Scarlett to set next to her on the sofa. Scarlett removed her short rusted red leather skirt and took a position next to her. Motioning with her hand, she had me take position on the floor cushion that Scarlett had occupied. Pulling on Scarlett's leash, she drew her close. They kissed. Lady Charlotte's free hand ripped the buttons off Scarlett's blouse exposing her naked breasts. Kneading and kissing her breasts, Lady Charlotte became a Tigress. Her captured prey was soon to devoured. Her flesh was to be taken for her pleasure and amusement.

Stopping for a brief second, she undid her robe revealing a red nine inch curved dildo attached to a red leather strap on. She inserted two fingers in Scarlett's pussy and looked at me.

"Suck my red dick, Andrew. Suck Your Lady's cock! Make it nice and wet for my pet's pussy. Take it deep! Gag on it!"

As I listened to Scarlett's moans, desperate cries, and ecstatic pleas, I sucked her cock. Taking the red cock deep in my mouth, she grabbed my head to control the position of the base. She created the perfect pressure point on her clit. I knew she was rapidly finger fucking Scarlett to match the movement of my bobbing head on her red dick. Then she stopped. She pushed me back.

She got up and positioned Scarlett on her stomach with her body hanging over one arm of the red leather sofa. Lady Charlotte positioned herself behind Scarlett and rammed her red dick deep into Scarlett's pussy. Scarlett cried out, and Lady Charlotte motioned me to position myself behind her.

"Suck my asshole Andrew while I fuck my pet. Take you tongue and make love to my rosebud! That's it, fuck my ass with your tongue."

I probed her back hole, licking and inserting my tongue to follow her increasing rapid movement into Scarlett's pussy. I held on to her gartered nylon thighs. I held on. Her rhythm increased to an explosive climax with Scarlett screaming and shuttering from release.

They came together. I held tightly, locked to her back hole. Their breathing slowed as Lady Charlotte withdrew her red cock from Scarlett's pussy while simultaneously pushing me away. I was directed back to my floor cushion as Lady Charlotte caressed Scarlett's nipples. Sliding her hand toward Scarlett's wet pussy, she inserted her fingers and began feeding Scarlett's juices to my awaiting mouth. I felt like her child. A child that was being hand fed Scarlett's orgasm. She seemed to gain delightful pleasure in feeding me, in applying Scarlett's juice to my lips, and in having me suck on her wet pussy soaked fingers . She was a proud mother. She used her pet's orgasm to train her new boy toy.

"Isn't Scarlett just delicious? She is the finest red wine. She is a flavor to be savored."

I quietly sighed, "Yes, she is delicious."

"Andrew make me another martini, and take off your pants and panties."

I took of my pants and folded them neatly before placing them on a bar stool. I slipped out of my shoes, and slid my panties down my nylon covered legs. My cock stood straight forward. If my cock was thicker I could have used it as a serving tray for her martini. As I returned to serve her drink, she whimsically commented on my hard pole.

"Andrew look at your stick. I think that you must be enjoying your first day at work. Perhaps Scarlett's sweet pussy is what is causing that reaction? What do you say Andrew?"

I extended the silver tray and her martini toward her, and I replied, "Ma'am, I humbly feel that I am the luckiest man in the world right now."

Lady Charlotte smiled and gestured for me to kneel before her. Next she pulled on Scarlett's leash. Scarlett was now just inches from my throbbing cock.

"Scarlett it is time for your COCK-tail. I think our Andrew has a little surprise for you. First I want you to kiss him. I want you to taste the sweet juice I fed him."

Scarlett joined me on the floor. We were both just a few feet in front of our lady. She closed in and took me with a slow passionate kiss. Holding onto my neck and my head, she probed my mouth with her tongue. It was as if she was licking ice cream from a bowl and was making sure not to miss a drop. Our tongues danced and teased each other. As our passion increased. We could hear Lady Charlotte cheering us on.

"Oh, that's it Scarlett. Taste your juice! I do believe Andrew is getting even bigger. Oh, there is a little pre-cum on your COCK- tail. I think you need a taste."

Pulling on Scarlett's silver leash, her head moved as directed to the tip of my cock. Scarlett's tongue flicked off my pre-cum. She looked devilishly into my eyes and without hesitation she took my cock deep into her mouth. She moved her mouth faster and faster. I began to lose all recognition of time and space. I could feel an immense explosion building deep within. I heard, Lady Charlotte's commands.

"Don't cum! You are not allowed to cum without my permission. From this day forward, I control your orgasms. I own your cock. There will be severe punishment if you do not follow my direction. Do you understand, my slut?"

"May I please cum, Lady Charlotte. MAY, I PLEASE CUM! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

Then I heard the command I pleaded for. I heard her say yes. I exploded into Scarlett's waiting mouth. My dick became a jack hammer of rapidly pulsating cum. I came. What seemed as endless esctacy was awakened by another Scarlett kiss. Our juices joined. My seed and her cum danced on our tongues. We joined in kiss of passion for Lady Charlotte. A kiss of passion for being the main act in her theater. A kiss of passion for making her happy with our performance. It was beautiful. It was not about us. The play was for her, and we rejoiced together within our respective roles.

I was in a daze when she handed me a detailed folder on the project Demand Enterprise was working on for Brian Jones and Associates. I listened to her final directives.

"Congratulations! Andrew! You have been given the position of project director for the Jones account. I want you to review all the preparation work that has already been done. I want your input tomorrow. Also, don't forget to insert smallest butt plug for thirty minutes tonight and that tomorrow is pink day. Ciao!"

I dressed and left.
(To be continued My New Job/Part 4 Behind the Black Door)

Published 
Written by pantyslutboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments