Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Afternoon In The Playroom

"We have gone back to the Playroom after Amanda requested us to return."

32
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth story in the series, please read "A Special Afternoon With Mom" to learn more about the Playroom and what goes on there."

It had been a while since we had been to the Playroom, from my other stories, was a BDSM place for only women. Women wore gowns, black lace thigh high stockings and high heels. Once they arrived, they were told to strip down to just their high heels and stockings.

Mom had just gotten off the phone, after talking with Amanda. Mom looked at me and told me to join her in a bath that we had plans for this afternoon.

Mom was already bending over removing her yoga pants—she has a very sexy ass. I also loved the way her breasts hung down as she was bending over. I pulled my tee shirt off and slid my sweatpants off. As she was going towards the bathroom, Mom grabbed my limp cock and pulled me into the bathroom with her.

As Mom was filling the tub, she stroked my cock, and I was sucking on her breasts. Once the tub was full, I got into the tub with Mom getting in and leaning back against my chest, trapping my cock between us.

I reached around and began to fondle and soap up her breasts. Mom leaned back and we shared a long passionate kiss. I finished bathing Mom, before she started to bathe me, she reached over to the counter and drank some wine.

She then began to bathe me taking her time with my cock and balls. She even slid a soapy finger inside my ass. We rinsed off and then dried each other off as Mom finished her wine. I was getting ready to shave Mom’s pussy, and she stopped me.

She said that Amanda told her there have been some changes at the Playroom. You need only to wear your stockings and gown.

So, Mom had me sit on the edge of the bed and put my stockings on me. She kissed the tip of my cock. Once our stockings were on, we put our gowns on. Mom got a call as we were ready to leave.

Mom said, “Amber and Amy want a ride out to the Playroom.”

I have seen Amy a few times since we were out to the Playroom the last time. We also had great sex both together and with our mothers joining us.

I parked the car close to the entrance, and we walked in. Amy and I were holding hands as we went in, and the mothers were walking in front of us.

Amanda met us at the entrance, giving everyone long, passionate kisses and welcoming us all back.

Amanda said, “We have made some changes here, some you may like and some you may not.”

She continued, “The first is that we now shave everyone, as some of the ladies have started not to shave and they were finding hairs on some of the items in the basement.”

The other major change was getting vacuum beds and not as many cages.

Amanda then walked us down the hall and into a room with six tables. Amanda instructed us to strip down naked and lay face down on a table. I watched as Mom, Amber and Amy stripped and then get onto the beds. They all looked so beautiful.

I stripped down and was already hard, so I pulled my cock up to my belly when I had gotten onto the table. I was just getting comfortable on the table when in walked four women, all in high heels, fishnet thigh-high stockings and thong panties.

They each took a table, began to rinse each of us off. They had us raise up our hips some and began to shave us between our legs and spread our ass cheeks to shave our ass smooth. They rinsed the area that they had just shaved, we then turned over onto our backs.

I looked over and noticed that Mom’s nipples were hard, the same with Amber and Amy’s nipples. Amy’s mom had a hot MILF body. If I ever got the chance again, I would fuck her in a minute. The women shaved our pubic area.

There was a sexy blonde girl taking her time shaving around my cock. She held my ball sack, gently shaved all the hairs off my balls with no nicks. She also stroked me a little bit just to watch my cock swell.

She leaned over, whispering in my ear, “Your cock is the first one that I have shaved. I also love the feel of your cock getting hard.”

She gave me a quick kiss on the tip and rinsed me off. The ladies rinsed off Mom, Amber, and Amy. The ladies then dried off Mom, Amber, and Amy. Debbie dried me off, gently and softly. We went into another room where we all put on our thigh high black lace stockings.

Amanda came into the room, handed me a latex hood with only a nose and mouth opening.

Amande told me, “You will put this on just before you go into the Playroom. Then I will put you into a vacuum bed.”

We all went down the stairs to the playroom. Amanda fastened the hood onto my head. Amanda led me through the room to a waiting vacuum bed. Amanda instructed me as to how to get into the bed.

Once I was in the bed, Amanda reached down and pulled my cock and balls out the opening for genitals. Amanda positioned my head in the opening for my head.

I found out later, Amanda led Mom over to some stocks, Amanda positioned her in the stocks and another woman began to flog Mom’s sexy ass, turning it red. Amanda put Amber on a milking table face down, secured her spread eagle on the table, and put milkers on her breasts.

CloeHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloeHerrera

A woman with a strap-on climbed onto the table, put lube on her sexy ass and began to fuck her in the ass. A woman to Amy to another vacuum bed, with a breathing tube. The woman helped her into the bed, spread her legs wide, sealed the bed, and sucked it down. Once Amanda sucked down the bed, you could see her pussy lips under the latex.

 In my vacuum bed, someone got on top of me, sliding their clit up and down my hard shaft.

I heard one of the women say, “You cannot put him inside of your pussy.”

Then there were a lot of sad voices and moans.

Amanda said, “Maybe later, before he goes home, we tie him to the bed and you can use his cock, but do not make him cum.”

By now, Mom’s ass and pussy lips are swollen and red from the flogging she was getting in the stocks. Amanda had moved the fucking machine behind Mom and started to fuck her with the large fat dildo that was on the end of the machine.

Mom started to protest, Sheila grabbed a ball gag and put it in her mouth. Sheila then hooked up the milkers that Amber had on. Amber had cum several times from the ass fucking that she had gotten.

They left her go over to Amy, to fondle her sexy breasts and to rub her pussy through the latex vacuum bed she was in.

I had also had one or two of the women squat over my mouth and pee into my mouth and on my face. The pee tasted good and was very warm.

I do not know how long that I was in the vacuum bed, but I could hear some of the women leaving and saying their goodbyes and that they will return soon.

On lady said, “Let me know when he will be back.”

Amanda replied, “I do hope soon, as he has been a popular toy for you ladies.”

Amy had several women fondling her beautiful breasts and rubbing her pussy. She thought that she had cum three or four times while in the bed. Me, I was getting a serious case of blue balls, since Amanda would not allow me to cum.

After they let Amy out of her bed, she came over to pee all over my face and mouth. She squatted down, having me lick her pussy clean after peeing on me. Before she got off me, she slid her pussy up and down my hard, aching shaft.

Sheila then put Amy into the stocks, facing Mom. Once in the stocks, she put a dildo gag into her mouth and milkers onto her lovely breasts. Sheila then put on the strap on that she had used on Amber and fucked her pussy hard.

Amanda shut off the fucking machine and removed the milkers from her very sore breasts. Amanda took Mom over to a table, tying her spread eagle on the table. Amanda then put a pussy pump on Mom’s pussy, because she had not brought me back sooner.

Sheila had put Amber into a cage and hung up just to watch what was going on.

Amanda came into the room, wearing her thigh-high stockings and high heels. She knew that Mom, Amber, and Amy could see her as she got on the vacuum bed after removing her heels. She squatted over my mouth and face and left a strong stream of pee on my face and mouth.

She moved so that I could lick her clean after she peed. She moved down the bed and after sucking my cock, till I was hard and excited. She then guided my cock deep into her pussy and started to ride my cock. She just smiled at the other women.

She had cum twice while riding my hard cock and would pause if I started to get close to shooting cum inside her.

Amber looked at the others. “Should let him cum now?”

All three shook their heads yes.

Amanda rode me cowgirl. She felt me start to cum and pulled off my cock, allowing me to shoot my ropes of cum all over the vacuum bed.

Sheila and her, released the other three from their bonds.

Amanda then invited them to lick the cum up and clean the outside of the vacuum bed.

After they were close to finishing, Sheila then removed my hood. Amy did not hesitate to straddle my face for me to do her orally, making her cum another time.

I was very sweaty after being in the vacuum bed for a long time, so we went upstairs. Sheila walked me into the changing room, where the four of us sat on top of the tables. Sheila came in with two other women and began to wash Amy, Mom, and Amber.

Amanda came in still naked and washed me, taking her time with my cock, making me cum again.

After the ladies washed us off and dried us off. We dressed in our gowns and stockings.

Amanda, still naked, stopped us at the doorway to give us each a long, passionate kiss.

She asked me, “Would you like to be on staff and paid to be in the vacuum bed every afternoon? The women loved what I did for them.”

I told her, “I will think about it and let you know tomorrow afternoon.”

We took Amber and Amy to our house to relax in the pool and some great sex afterwards.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments