Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Afternoon With Mom

"Mom enjoys being punished and I get punished with her."

73
11 Comments 11
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I had noticed mom came home one afternoon wearing a gown and stockings. I followed her into the bedroom and as she was undressing, I noticed that her stockings were torn. She also had no panties on, and her ass cheeks were really red.

I asked her, “Are you ok? What happened?”

She looked at me and said, “I am very tired now and want to sleep some.”

Later that night she told me, “I had a very exciting and erotic afternoon.”

A week later, I was with mom as she was finishing her bath and shaving her pussy smooth. She put on her black lace thigh-high stockings and a garter belt. She put on a sheer lace black bra and a lovely gown that had a slit up her thigh.

I asked, “Are we getting company or are you going for a special afternoon?

She replied, “I am going to have another special afternoon.”

I asked her, “Would you like for me to take you there, since the last time you were so tired?”

She replied, “I would love that but, you cannot go inside. It is a club only for women.”

I told her, “I understand and will wait for you.”

She made a phone call and finished dressing.

As we were getting in the car, she told me, “They have a waiting room that you can wait in but, you must be discrete and not repeat what you see or hear.”

I said, “No problem, I will take my tablet and read, while I wait for you.”

We went to this large farmhouse on the outskirts of town. It was a large and very elegant house. I parked the car and escorted mom to the door. A very sexy woman opened the door and welcomed us inside.

When we got inside, the woman kissed mom, looked at me, and motioned me into a sitting room. She took mom down a short hallway, opened a door and escorted her into the room. She had on an exceptionally beautiful gown with no bra as her nipples were sticking out. She then came back to the sitting room and looked at me.

She introduced herself as Amanda and said, “Whatever you hear, do not leave this room under any circumstances.”

She continued, “Since you are here you need to understand the rules and agree to them.”

She also said, “If you violate the rules, you will have to do the following: you will be stripped naked and made to put on black lace thigh-high stockings and a garter belt. You will also be shaved smooth and have a butt plug inserted. You will be treated like all the women here.”

I looked at her and said, “That is ok, I agree to your rules and will sign the agreement.”

She then went back into one of the rooms.

I could hear some moaning coming from down the hallway but did not leave the room. I then heard a woman’s scream in pain. It sounded like my mother. I became worried that something had happened to her. I got up and walked down the hallway and just as I got to the door that Amanda had taken mom through, I froze as Amanda grabbed me.

She looked at me and said, “You should have stayed in the room and not left it.”

With that she pulled me into another room where there were to women in leather bikinis. They grabbed me and put my arms into shackles from the ceiling.

Amanda looked at me, “Since you have disobeyed what you were told to do, you will be punished like everyone else. You will now have to follow the rules for everyone like you agreed to.”

She instructed the two women to strip me naked. They removed my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. Then they pulled my shirt up and took one hand out of the shackle and took the shirt off that arm and held it behind my back.

They then put me on a table and tied my arms to the two corners and put a strap around my waist. They began to gently shave my cock and my balls. They also pulled my legs up and began to shave my ass. They rinsed me after I was completely smooth.

After they shaved me, they put black lace thigh-high stockings on me and a garter belt. By now I am starting to get hard and excited.

They bound my arms behind my back, so I was unable to move my arms. They folded my clothing neatly and said that they will be put into a locker, and I will get them back when I am ready to leave with mom.

Amanda told them, “Take him down and we will make an example of him.”

With a woman on each side of me they started for the door.

Amanda said stop, “Bend him over and put a butt plug in his ass, like he agreed to have done to him. Also, take him down the back way, after a ball gag is in his mouth so they do not hear him scream.”

I was then bent over a table, and they put a ball gag in my mouth and secured. As Amanda lubed my ass and put a black rubber butt plug into my ass.

With her inserting the butt plug, I got more excited as my cock was extremely hard.

They put me in an elevator, and we went down. The doors opened to an exceptionally large room where there were numerous cages with naked women, some with and some without gags. There was a couple of women in stocks, one was being hit with a whip.

I noticed all the women were shaved smooth and all were wearing black lace thigh-high stockings and black garter belts.

SophieJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJohnson

I noticed my mom tied to a table, she only had on her stockings. They had a gag in her mouth, and a fucking machine fucking her pussy. She also had milkers on her breasts and was trying to say something.

A woman leaned over and kissed her and said, “Don’t worry my dear, he will be milked just like you.”

The woman then turned to the two women holding me and said take him by the cages and let the women play with his cock as we get the horizontal cage ready for him. I am taken to the cages and pressed up to the bars as each woman fondles and strokes my cock, some even lick my face.

Some said, “Thanks for the treat.”

After I was pressed up against each cage along the wall, we came to a cage on the ground. The women took my arms loose and rebound them across my chest. I was told that I would not be able to touch any of the ladies.

I was put into the cage, with my cock sticking through the bars and my face was against the bars.

They found a woman that had to pee and brought her over and had her squat over my cock and pee on my cock and balls.  When she was done that had her sit on my face to lick her pussy clean. I did enjoy the taste of her urine.

She was a friend of my mom and I have had seen her and mom naked together having sex before this and enjoyed licking her pussy. 

Then they took her over to the stocks and put her in. They were taking my mom off the table; I could see the marks on her breasts from the milkers. They chained her spread eagled against the wall and slowly hit her with a whip to spank her.

They said, “This is for not teaching your son to listen, so you will be punished more.”

There were several women who came over and peed on me and then I was to clean their pussies with my tongue. The one woman came over and peed into my mouth and said It felt good to have someone else as their toilet.

I smiled and did an excellent job of licking her pussy.

When they got done whipping my mom’s ass, they just put her in the cage and left her there.

I was taken out of the cage I was in and strapped to a table with a hole for my cock which was aching to be sucked.

They tied me spread eagle to the table and I could feel some one stroking my cock. I felt a warm towel and then, I felt it, a milking machine was put on my cock. A woman walked up to the table with a strap on and smiled.

She said, “The milker will come off after you have cum from the milking, and I am finished with fucking your ass.”

She got onto the table and took the butt plug out of my ass. Before spreading more lube on my ass and her strap on dildo. She slowly started to fuck me in my ass. I could see my mom being fondled by a woman outside of her cage.

They walked over and put the woman in the cage with mom. They were facing each other with only enough room to rub their bodies together.

I heard someone else say, “Strap her on the table next to him and fuck her ass like he is being fucked.”

Mom was taken out of her cage and walked over to the table beside my table. They strapped mom to the table, when another woman with a strap on got onto the table and started to fuck mom.

The women in the stocks were either getting fucked or being paddled. I never realized how excited I was getting watching women being punished.

I felt myself explode into the suction of the milker and filled the collection jar with cum. They showed to it to the woman fucking me and she also had a large orgasm.

Mom was moaning like she was going to cum as well as the woman who was fucking her ass.

They then put us in the stocks side by side and spanked us both. As they were spanking me, I became hard and erect. Then woman spanking me stopped and reached between my legs and began to stroke my cock until I came.

I looked over and they were leading mom out of the room. As I started to shoot loads of cum onto the floor. A woman was made to get onto the floor and clean the cum off the floor from me. As they took me out of the stocks and escorted me out of the room through a different door.

Two women showered me and helped the also dressed me. I was escorted out of the doorway and into the hall.

Amanda was kissing and mom was fondling her breasts. Amanda looked at me and just smiled.

She said, “I was hoping you would go to the door so we could also punish you like we do the women.”

She looked at mom, “If you bring him back that is ok, we will blind fold him the next time if the ladies want us to.”

Mom said, “I think the women like the way he was cleaning their pussies after peeing on him. I have trained him well.”

Amanda just smiled, “I will be in touch with you later and will let you know if we will let you bring him with you or not.”

With that mom and I left the house.

Mom said, “Did you enjoy watching us? I watched you get hard and cum good.”

I replied, “Yes, I would love to join you for another special afternoon.

We went home and stripped down and got into bed. Mom was still in her thigh-high stockings and garter belt and me hard again remembering the happenings of the afternoon.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments