Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon ~ Day 5 F

"Ashley must endure submission under a new Mistress."

15
5 Comments 5
20.2k Views 20.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
"I am not Miss Rose," the woman explains. It's the same woman who spoke to Miss Rose about a 'suggestion'.

"You may refer to me as Madam. I expect you to only speak to me when I ask you to, and you will always refer to me as Madam when you speak," she explains.

Ashley tries to take in all of this information, despite being stretched up on her toes and being overwhelmed by horny urges. Urges that now, seem so strong, they could drive someone mad. Ashley can feel her A-Spot being kissed by the plug. It causes her clit to swell up, almost painfully. The growing intensity of the sensations causes Ashley's breathing to quicken and her cunt to overflow with honey.

"Is that understood?" The woman inquires, a slight force in her tone.

"Yes, it is… Madam. I understand," Ashley obeys.

"And also, understand... That you won't be coming at all until you've done something sufficiently naughty."

Ashley feels the woman stand right up against her. Madam's large breasts press into Ashley's. Ashley can't help but take in the woman's scent. She smells of wine and fancy clothing. Ashley shivers with anxiety in the presence of this strange woman who now has complete control of her.

"Good little girl," Madam praises, a hint of demeaning tone hangs on her voice. She traces her fingers over Ashley's cold, trembling body. She skims Ashley's nipples with her long nails. She moves slowly in behind Ashley, clearly enjoying every moment of the experience.

The woman crouches slightly to get a closer look at Ashley's little, round ass. She taps on the base of the plug, sending vibrations deep inside Ashley's body.

Ashley is forced to endure the harassment in the darkness of her blindfold as her body is teased. She moans in frustration as the sensations reawaken her newly discovered A-spot. Each little, tedious tap tickles her heaving gland. It hungers to be satisfied. Ashley's vagina is quickly becoming soaked again as her anal passage is played with and abused.

The woman indulges herself by reaching her hand in between Ashley's struggling legs. Ashley feels Madam's fingertips exploring her folds. She finds it incredibly sensual and nerve wracking to be helpless and touched by a stranger like this.

The fingers don't enter Ashley's hopeful pussy. They just teasingly trace their way around its outline. The fingers seem careful to just barely avoid any contact with Ashley's clit.

Ashley whimpers in frustration as the muscles in her ass spasm with desire. They've been swelling and full of arousal for so long it hurts.

The woman pulls her hand from Ashley's warm, sticky hole. She inspects her fingers with delight.

"Oh fuck. This girl is soaking! I didn't even have my fingers inside of her and they're… just dripping! She seems … starved for orgasm!" Madam comments to the room. "I must admit, I do like her. She makes me wet just looking at her."

Ashley feels a wave of embarrassment wash over her yet again. Being prodded and examined like this is unlike anything she's experienced and it is making it impossible to relax her cunt. It hums with needy energy, begging to be touched, fucked, licked, satisfied!

Please… I need to come… please… Fuck… Fuck!

"Miss… Madam," Ashley starts, quickly correcting herself, "I would very much like to have an orgasm, please… I mean…if that would please you."

Madam makes her way back to Ashley's front. She puts her fingers back on Ashley's pussy, this time fingering her clit.

Ashley shakes with pleasure as her cunt begins to ache deeply. She can feel her anal ring tightening around the metal in her ass. The feeling causes her to gush further as the woman rubs her puffy button vigourously.

Ashley has to stop herself from yelping as she begins to tremble.

"I think it would be alright for you to finally cum. If you can make myself and some of the other women here… satisfied first," Madam says, a twinge of naughtiness in her voice.

What? No… I can't… with strangers… I… I'm not… That's…

Ashley can't think from the panic and anxiety filling her body. Her throbbing asshole and sweltering cunt do not help her to stay relaxed.

What does that mean? What does she want me to do!?

"However… I know you do not belong to me… or any of the other guests yet… and therefore, you are not, technically, allowed to please us… directly. Luckily for me, I get off on watching little girls like you do… naughty things," Madam explains, slowly removing her creamy fingers from Ashley's pink hole.

Ashley struggles to breathe as the waves of painful frustration wash through her body.

"So, my naughty, little girl, are you willing to play this game of mine?"

A game? Of what? I have no idea what this could mean… what could she want me to do?

As Madam waits for Ashley's answer, she brings her warm, gooey fingers to her nose, taking in their aroma. She moans with a yearning for more.

"There really is nothing like the scent of a sexy, young woman's pussy, especially when it is just begging to cum," Madam reflects, giddy with excitement.

Ashley feels her wetness slowly trickling down the inside of her left thigh. Her labia is flickering with heat and is emanating desire through every inch of her.

Miss Rose speaks up from across the room, "Answer her, dear."

Miss Rose! Miss Rose is still here with me… she wouldn't let anything bad happen to me… right? No… no… she wouldn't. Nothing… nothing that I can't handle. Nothing… that Tessa won't also have to go through… Oh Tessa… will I ever get to see you again?

Madam notices Ashley is drifting away in thought. She brings her fingers to Ashley's nose, wetting it.

Ashley is hastily brought back to reality, her new dominant forcing her to take in her own dirty scent.

"I… I will Madam. I agree," Ashley blurts finally.

"Ohh…. that's a good girl. Now, do you taste as good as you smell?" Madam asks, a hungry smile on her face.

Ashley's calf muscles whine uncomfortably as she tries to think. Being hung up by her wrists like this is incredibly tiring on her body and also makes her feel intensely helpless and exposed.

"I…" Ashley mumbles, unsure of how to answer. But before she can, she hears the woman slurping the juices from her own fingers. The sound is so vivid Ashley can almost taste them herself.

The woman swallows with a groan of pleasure. She moves in behind Ashley again.

"Why don't you start by telling me the naughtiest thing you've ever done."

Ashley tries to focus on following along with Madam's requests. If she can play her game successfully she would finally be given her relief! She concentrates as hard as she can.

The intense sexuality of Ashley's last few days flashes through her mind.

"It would have to be… yesterday… Madam… I… I licked Miss Rose's ass until she came."

Ashley can barely believe the words coming from her mouth.

Who am I? Am I really here? Is this all a fucked up, crazy dream?

"Oh my… what a dirty little girl we have here," Madam chuckles, seeming pleased. She presses her chest into Ashley's back and places her arms around Ashley's front. She squeezes Ashley's supple tits tightly as she presses her pelvis against her pet's ass.

The plug is driven deeper inside Ashley's body. She can feel her swollen glands fighting against the metal device. A loud shriek of frustrated pleasure escapes Ashley's lips. But she barely hears it under the sound of her own heart beat. It pumps endorphins straight to her brain and the rest of her blood to her pussy. It boils hungrily between her legs.

Madam crouches behind Ashley again, inspecting her crotch and ass. Her left hand moves onto Ashley's wet slit, her right grasps the plug.

Ashley braces herself for the sensations about to overwhelm her.

Madam's delicate fingers bury themselves between Ashley's engorged lips. A stream of honey drips onto the floor as her pussy is opened. Ashley is already beginning to shake with need as she feels pressure from the plug in her ass. The metal strains Ashley's velvet canal as it's tugged gently backwards. The spread-open petals of the locking plug press relentlessly on the glands deep inside her. The feeling sucks the breath out of Ashley's lungs. She gasps for air.

"Oh goodness. Seeing your moist, little ring struggle with this plug… is making me want to have my pussy fingered," Madam moans as she tugs on the plug teasingly.

Two of Madam's fingers slip inside Ashley's dripping cunt and begin fucking her G-spot.

"Just like this," Madam insists, biting her lip with desire.

Ashley can feel herself trying to grind her hips into the fingers of her new Mistress. At the moment, she hardly cares who this woman is, just that she's giving her the pleasure she's been dying for. She rides the waves of pure fucking delight as they sing through her body. The uncomfortable tug on her swollen ring becomes arousing as her lust builds furiously. The woman's thumb moves onto Ashley's clit, teasing it in perfect coordination with her fingers.

"I take the rules of submission very seriously, hunny. As does Miss Rose. Now, if you cum before you are given permission, I will have you drinking from your piss bucket. Do you understand me?" Madam clarifies venomously.

Ashley's jaw trembles as she tries to speak. Her cunt is throbbing with lightning streaks of blissful sensation. She can feel each of the little muscles in her pussy and ass tightening. They pulse and ache for orgasm.

Ashley can barely speak. "Yes!"

Madam pushes the plug firmly into Ashley's pucker. Ashley screeches in shock.

"Yes what!?" Madam retorts, sharply.

"Madam! Yes Madam!" Ashley whines, writhing amidst the chorus of sexual ecstasy running through her body.

"Yes. That's better. You don't want to get on my bad side do you? Otherwise, the next time we meet… well, I'll be able to do whatever I want with you," Madam explains, an evil lust in her voice.

Before Ashley can really comprehend this, the woman's fingers begin to work their magic. Madam seems to know exactly how to manipulate Ashley's dirty little holes. Every rub and twist of her fingers, quickly throwing Ashley to the edge of the cliff.

Ashley can feel her breathing quicken as she pants in desperation.

"Good girl. You're such a naughty, little girl. Licking Miss Rose's fucking asshole. Did she come all over your cute little face? Hmm?" Madam asks, curling her fingers into Ashley's G-spot relentlessly. Ashley's sweet juices flow over Madam's hand and down her arm.

"Yes Madam!" Ashley manages to shout, trying not to lose control of her senses, or ignore the demanding Mistress.

"Yes, you act like such a pretty, well behaved little thing, and yet you just couldn't wait to lick out that woman's asshole while she came."

Madam's words fill Ashley's mind with the images and memories she's describing. Ashley's pussy swells and tightens around the woman's fingers as she remembers the taste and emotion as she pleased Miss Rose's pink star. Her cunt throbs as she helplessly approaches orgasm.

"Madam! I'm going to cum Madam!" Ashley begs wildly.

Immediately, the fingers withdraw from her desperate slit. The familiar feeling of remorse washes over Ashley's body and mind as pleasure turns to pain. The blissful throbbing that echoed through her whole belly, replaced with intense aching. Painful, maddening desire screams through Ashley's being. She whines loudly, unable to muffle the suffering from leaving her body. She hangs from her wrists, trembling and whimpering.

Madam turns to Miss Rose, "You're right. This one does get quite feral when she's in heat. I like that a lot. There's a lot I could do with that in the future." She turns to address the room. "Anyone else curious what this naughty, little thing will do?"

No… I can't keep doing this... I'm going mad… I can't do this…

Miss Rose speaks up from the back of the room. Her voice is so tender, loving and full of beauty.

"Ashley dear, how are you doing?" she asks.

Hearing Miss Rose's voice from the abyss of darkness feels like pure salvation at this point.

"Miss Rose! I'm… I'm… alright… I just badly want to come, Miss Rose. It hurts," Ashley confesses, trying to keep her balance on her tip toes. Her shoulders burn and demand relief, but not nearly as loud as her vagina does.

"Part of your week is this meeting dear. We need to see if you are what we want and what our guests want. You signed up for this. Are you still okay with it? It's just a little longer, then I'll take you back with me, alright?"

Ashley hangs helplessly in her bonds. Her ass full and throbbing, her aching pussy, gushing, she does her best to listen to Miss Rose.

"Yes, Miss Rose… Okay," Ashley mumbles, her mind zooming with sexual fantasies of satisfaction.

The woman with the foreign accent speaks up.

"Enough talking. I want to see this little girl do something naughty now."

Madam purrs and smiles at the suggestion. Ashley hears her walk to the other side of the room.

Madam picks up a cute, pink G-spot vibrator from a side table full of toys and devices. She inspects it for a moment and then brings it to Miss Rose.

"Miss Rose, if you please," Madam requests.

Ashley tries to figure out what is happening but can barely focus anymore. She's becoming more desperate, more carnal, by the second. She can feel it. She can feel herself becoming less conscious, less aware of who she is, and more aware of her sexual needs.

Miss Rose lets a long stream of saliva drip from her mouth. It falls over the vibrator, decorating it with a shiny wetness.

Madam returns to Ashley's side, the dripping vibrator in hand.

"Miss Rose was kind enough to cover this toy with her gorgeous spit. Now, do you want me to put this inside you? Hmm?"

"Oh God, yes please! Madam! Yes please, Madam!" Ashley exclaims.

"Then be a good, naughty, little girl and clean it off for me first," Madam orders.

Ashley opens her mouth hungrily and feels Madam slowly push the spit-covered toy through her lips.

Ashley slurps Miss Rose's saliva off the smooth head of the vibrator. It's cold and viscous and tastes extremely naughty as Ashley drinks it down. She feels closer to Miss Rose with every passing second taking in the woman's essence, into her body.

"This is getting me so wet…" Madam admits, her skin flushed. "I wish I could feed you my fucking pussy… so you could drink the lust pouring from my cunt."

At the moment, Ashley is incredibly thankful that she's being asked to taste Miss Rose, instead of this other woman. The dirty act is making Ashley's pussy tingle and burn with need. Her mouth is exhausted from being so used today, she wishes her pussy could more of the attention.

Madam pushes the toy into the back of Ashley's throat. Ashley gags loudly as her muscles contract throughout her whole body.

"It better be clean when I pull it out!" Madam threatens.

Ashley, still gagging, flaps her tongue madly over the body of the toy. She can still taste her own juices on the woman's fingers.

Madam slowly withdraws the toy. She inspects it briefly with a smile.

Ashley waits for Madam to speak, but she doesn't. Ashley's forced to wait in silence, in darkness, for what will happen next. She can smell her new mistress move in closer. Something in the woman's scent convinces her that this woman has done some perverse things in her life.

Madam places the vibrator gently against Ashley's folds.

Oh god yes… please… please!

The vibrator comes to life, instantly melting Ashley's cunt into a trembling, overflowing fuck-hole.

Madam holds the device firmly, right against Ashley's clit. The sensation is so intense Ashley begins to scream in ecstasy. Pleasurable waves of bliss run up and down her body, from her toes to her head. Her ass and pussy sing with delicious feelings of satisfaction. They continue to madly lubricate themselves with bodily secretions, hoping to be gratified.

Ashley can already feel the waves of orgasm quickly building as the toy is unexpectedly slid inside her cunt.

"Oh Fuck!" Ashley screams, the vibrator pulsating right into her G-spot.

Oh Fuck me! I'm going to be in trouble for that…

"My goodness, Miss Rose, she has a bad mouth," Madam comments.

"She will be adequately disciplined for that tomorrow, during her final training," Miss Rose assures.

"Be sure that she does," Madam says, turning her attention back to Ashley. "You are lucky I'm not allowed to… properly punish you myself."

Ashley can barely focus on what is being said. Her cunt is aching for permission to be relieved. She can feel her plug squeezing into her A-spot, sending thrills of pleasure into her asshole and pussy wall.

Fuck me! Fuck! Let me cum! Let me cum!

Ashley feels her cunt start to contract uncontrollably.

NoraFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NoraFoxie

It throbs with unrelenting need as pure pleasure is pumped through her blood. The gland in her ass being stimulated is causing her stomach to cramp with erotic tension. Ashley's vaginal walls begin to pulse in unison, squeezing tight around the vibrator embedded inside her. Every inch of her sensual tissue is being teased and quivering to convulse.

It's coming, I can feel it! I'm going to cum!

Madam quickly turns the vibrator off and slides it out of Ashley's soaking hole. The sound of Ashley's juices dripping onto the floor fills the room, only to be replaced by Ashley's tortured wails of frustration.

"Please! Madam! Please can you let me cum?" Ashley pleads as the dull ache of her rejected pussy fills her body. The need to orgasm is more fierce than ever before. It permeates her skin and her mind as she speaks out of turn.

Madam's face turns slightly sour with resentment.

"You will be quiet. I did not ask you for what you wanted. Dirty, fucking girl. Open up your mouth!" Madam orders, impatiently.

Ashley thinks about refusing, however, almost nothing is left of her will. She feels her lips open up, bending to the orders of her new mistress. She feels the warm, wet vibrator that was just inside her pussy now filling her mouth.

"Suck on it. It's not going back inside you, until you've sucked every little drip of your cream off of it," Madam urges, licking her lips as she watches.

Ashley once again tastes her own desperate cunt. She slurps up her potent, aromatic juices from the warm toy. The intense sexual flavour reminds her of Tessa's little, gentle pussy.

Tessa…

Madam senses Ashley's mind wandering and pushes the vibrator into the back of her throat.

Ashley gags in discomfort as she listens to herself wretch loudly.

"You are to focus on what I ask you to do," Madam scolds, cruelly. "This is getting me nice and wet though. But I'm not ready to cum yet, which means you better keep going."

Ashley tries to refocus amidst the darkness of her blindfold. Madam withdraws the device from the back of Ashley's throat, allowing her to suck and lick it with slightly more ease. Her wrists are really starting to burn and ache as they pull her whole body into the air. Ashley feels so helpless, stretched on her toes, unable to get any firm footing and having herself so exposed.

The taste of her pink sex brings her mind back on her duty. The taste of her own sexual juice is incredibly naughty. The flavour and and aroma makes her dizzy with desire as she drags her tongue along the smooth vibrator.

She sucks up the remaining fluids in her mouth and swallows them down. A sense of humiliation and arousal hangs over her as she completes her perverse task.

Madam pulls it from Ashley's lips and inspects it. Ashley dangles from the chain suspending her as she waits for what torment will come next.

Let this end… please let this end. I'm so exhausted… so horny… I don't care anymore… I don't care about anything!

Madam slides the vibrator back into Ashley's cunt. Her engorged folds open up hungrily as they welcome the pleasure-device inside.

Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Please… I need this!

Ashley lets out a shriek of exhausted bliss. She is making very desperate noises, wailing loudly. Whimpering, then whining with ecstasy, Ashley begins to break down.

"Oh my goodness you are a horny, little girl," Madam announces, placing a finger over Ashley's swollen button.

Ashley screams with excitement as the pleasure from her clit rips through her body. Ashley can do nothing to resist it.

"Oh my… a wet… horny, little girl. Your clit is hard as rock," Madam teases, rubbing Ashley's bead. She turns the vibrator on and tilts it so it grinds into Ashley's G-spot.

"Madam, please!" Ashley screams, desperately. She can barely breathe she's quivering so intensely. She can no longer stop herself from shaking as her body is completely taking over. Helplessly, she feels the plug in her ass squeezing and tightening everything around it. It starts causing undulations throughout her wet, erogenous cavities.

"Quiet!" Madam instructs, coldly. She takes her hand from Ashley's clit and gives her a hard spank.

The slap across Ashley's soft ass sends a thrill of excitement straight into her cunt. It triggers an avalanche inside her.

Ashley yelps in terror as she feels the waves of bliss crashing against her insides. They are full of pain and desperation more than pleasure. The unyielding urges scrabble over each other, all begging to be satisfied. They tempt her with excruciating pleasure.

"I'm going to cum! Please! Please!" Ashley screams.

Madam tugs the vibrator from Ashley's pussy again, causing her to cry with need.

The unrelenting pressure of Ashley's plug keeps her pinned on the edge of orgasm. It floods her with endorphins and intense sexual cravings. The urge to cum, so nagging, so frustrating it tears at her soul. She can feel her wet asshole quivering around the metal device, unable to relax. The throbbing blood vessels running through her ass and pussy ache! Each nerve ending punishes Ashley for not giving them relief. She feels her cunt leak hot juices onto her thighs.

I can't do this…

Ashley begins to whimper uncontrollably.

"It is such a fucking turn on to see you struggling like this… on the edge of madness. Such a cute, little girl, ready to do anything. to satisfy that greedy, naughty pussy of yours," Madam teases, cruelly.

"Please! I can't do this anymore! I really can't," Ashley pleads.

Madam's face turns to a scowl as she reaches around Ashley and places her fingers on the base of the plug.

"You are to address me as Madam. And I've told you to be quiet," Madam scolds, pressing firmly on the plug, pressuring it to go deeper inside Ashley's heaving cavern.

Ashley becomes overwhelmed by the stress and emotions this causes. Her body moans without her consent as her holes continue to swell and ache.

Madam leans next to Ashley's ear and whispers.

"The other women here… they've gotten very wet watching you. Some are starting to touch themselves. They just can't seem to get enough of your suffering or your naughty deeds."

Ashley smells the other woman, her sweat starting to mix with her perfume. Her aroma is powerful, dominant and intoxicating.

"You must learn your place. You come second. You always come second. You must learn to truly ignore your own meaningless desires in order to fulfill those of others," Madam explains with a sense of true understanding.

Ashley tries to listen, but her will is broken and her needs have taken over her. She cannot reason, she cannot be patient and she cannot wait any longer for satisfaction. Would she be willing to do anything at this point?

Ashley feels Madam move away from her. The aftertaste of her own pussy still clings to her mouth. It makes her feel a raw sense of submission. One that is compounded by her dripping vagina. Its urge to be fucked is stronger than any feeling of hunger Ashley's ever experienced.

Ashley listens helplessly as Madam slowly reaches between her legs. She presses her fingers under her panties, and slowly they inspect her humid slit. Madam clearly gets a lot of pleasure out of this, as she takes her time tracing her fingers all around her moist hole, making sure they touch every inch. Small moans jump from her lips.

Ashley listens silently. Cuffed to the chains above her, she hangs helpless, hoping for this to soon be over so she could orgasm.

Madam, finally removes her hand from between her elegant legs. She presents her fingers, damp with sticky cream, to Ashley's little nose. She says nothing as she waits for Ashley to inhale her scent.

Ashley can feel the warmth coming from the woman's fingers. Their scent slowly begins filling her head, her mouth, teasing her tastebuds, her throat. It is such a different smell than Tessa, or even Miss Rose. This woman's wet desire, it reminds Ashley of authority. Wanton lust and power soaked with feminine arousal.

The pheromones from the woman's sex juice begin manipulating Ashley's brain. She can feel her mouth start to water and the muscles in her pussy to tremble and ache.

"Do I smell turned on enough?" Madam asks, forcefully.

Again, Ashley's nostrils fill with the woman's pungent bouquet.

"Yes… Madam. Yes, Madam," Ashley assures.

Madam pauses, staring at her beautiful, captive play-thing. She brings her fingers to her own nose and inhales deeply.

The woman exhales with a naughty moan.

"I'm turned on, yes. But I've been wetter than this before. And I think you can get me there," Madam insists, cruelly.

No… please...

Ashley's body feels like it's been put through a marathon. But the finish line is still no where in sight. The pounding soreness emanating from each of her holes is too much. Every nerve ending, every sensitive, swollen gland squelches for gratification.

"I know…" Madam posits with a grin. "I know something really naughty, that just might get my pussy wet enough… to satisfy me. For now…"

Ashley hears Madam cross the room and then a familiar sound is heard. Ashley hears the metal bucket she peed into being lifted and set down next to her. A thousand horrifying thoughts rush through her mind.

No… what? What is she going to have me do!?

Madam grins wildly as she bends down next to Ashley's pail of urine.

"Have you ever tasted your own piss?" Madam asks, wickedly.

Ashley is afraid her new dominant, but not as much as she is of not getting to orgasm soon.

"No, Madam…" Ashley whines, defeated.

Madam dips the tip of the vibrator into the bucket. She lifts it up to Ashley's lips, allowing the potent smell to waft into her nose.

"This isn't going back inside you until you clean your dirty piss off of it," Madam demands, aroused.

Ashley has no will to fight anymore. The idea of not getting off… of not having the relentless pounding inside her swollen pussy… is truly horrifying. It trumps all other emotions and fears Ashley is being threatened with. Her moist ring is exhausted and trembles as it squeezes against the plug.

Ashley's mouth opens helplessly, ready to submit to her next act, no matter how humiliating.

"What a slut you are…" Madam moans, mocking Ashley with her tone. "Willing to drink your own piss just to get that little pussy off?"

Madam giggles evilly as she drops the vibrator onto the ground.

"I don't even have permission to get you to do something that… naughty… not yet anyways. I just wanted to see if you were that filthy. I'm glad, now I know what kind of girl you are…"

Ashley feels humiliated. The warm blood of embarrassment fills her face, but makes the nagging pain in her loins only intensify.

She's right… I'd do anything to fucking cum. What is wrong with me? Where is Miss Rose? I want to be back with Tessa… I want to cum… oh fuck, if I could just orgasm, I could be myself again.

Ashley can't help but wonder what else she would have done if Madam had asked her. Chills of worry run down her spine.

Madam lunges towards Ashley and grabs the hair at the back of her head. Her other hand deftly enters Ashley's cunt.

Ashley gasps in surprise and arousal as the woman's hand grips her hair tighter. The fingers thrust in and out of her vigorously as she feels her juices gushing around them. Her pussy is so tightly wound, it heaves and swells uncontrollably. Every inch of her insides wanting to be pleasured by Madam's hand.

Ashley shrieks a moan from her exhausted body.

Madam leans in close, nibbling on Ashley's ear as she continues to forcefully fuck her begging cunt.

Ashley loses the strength in her legs as she's flooded with endorphins. They swim through her body, causing her to weaken and drift. She feels her body weight pulling on her suspended wrists, they ache sharply. Helplessly taking the woman's fingers inside her gooey honey pot, Ashley fights for breath. The waves of pleasure start to slam deeply into the walls of her cunt.

Madam moans richly and breathes warm air into Ashley's ear as she speaks.

"You think you are a good girl? You are nothing but a dirty little slut who likes to drip and cream in front of everyone."

Ashley whimpers under her blindfold. The words filling her head cause her body to lurch violently. The plug in her ass feels enormous. It dominates her posture, forcing her to bend forward and keep her ass pointed out, despite being strung from the ceiling.

"You think you're the first little bitch I've had my fingers in? The first girl I've made to cry and weep and beg for release?"

She feels her juices flowing down the inside of her thighs. Madam's fingers causing Ashley's swollen, aching insides to throb and gush with each delicious thrust. Ashley can barely breathe as she feels her pussy convulsing around Madam's fingers.

"I've broken girls much stronger than you. I've had them on their knees, licking out my fucking ass, just so maybe I would let them get off."

Ashley's breasts heave and ache. Her nipples are stinging and aching, desperate for contact and relief from continuous arousal.

Madam's fingers don't stop or slow, they just become more rigid as they flex inside Ashley's vagina. Pressing against her most sensitive erogenous areas and making them suffer with pleasure.

"But I wouldn't get them off. No. I'd let them swallow my beautiful fucking cream and then I'd chain them to the floor, dying to cum."

Ashley begins to hyperventilate. Her mind is lost and dizzy. She can't remember where she is anymore. She just feels the growing surge of energy building from inside her plugged, swelling asshole. The intense, pleasurable flow of sexual euphoria builds inside her cramping loins.

"That's where the real naughty fun begins. When they lie there, in a pool of their own greedy, needy cunt juice, begging to do anything for me," Madam inhales deeply, as if reliving a specific memory. "Oh fuck! The things I've done to girls like you…"

Ashley tries to speak. She is going to cum. But the act of creating coherent speech at this point seems impossible. She wags her lips wildly, hoping for the words to form.

"I bet part of you wants to find out… I bet part of you wants to be nothing but a willing little ass slave for me…"

Ashley begins to whine loudly. Her noises almost inhuman as her squeaks and moans try to become words. The pressure inside Ashley's glands, deep inside her cunt and asshole, is so intense it hurts. Ashley feels like her body is going to explode. Hot cream and honey will burst out from both of her holes. She can feel it.

I can feel it!

Madam removes her fingers from Ashley's desperately wet cunt.

Before she feels anything, Ashley knows what is about to come. The fear of her body's reaction to the rejection of its satisfaction paralyzes her.

No… No! Oh God!

Ashley's body heaves and squeezes inside her, each gushing gland inside her orifices, poised to excrete pure bliss throughout her, now stifled. Searing pain now slowly and methodically replaces her disappearing pleasure. It feels like she's slowly being lowered into insanely ice-cold water. Inch by inch it consumes her body, replacing ecstasy with arduous aching.

Ashley screams in agony.

"That's enough," Miss Rose announces, from the back of the room.

Miss Rose! 

Ashley feels sparks of happiness erupt inside herself, though her chest still pounds with bitter anguish.

"Time is up. After all, this is just a preview," Miss Rose argues.

"That's alright. I've gotten what I wanted out of this one," Madam says.

As Madam leaves, she whispers to Ashley, "I'm positive, we'll be seeing each other again, you naughty little girl."

Miss Rose caresses Ashley's face gently with the back of her hand. The feeling of Miss Rose's impossibly soft skin warms Ashley's heart, but doesn't slow her breathing. Ashley is in heat. She's beyond being in heat, she's melting from the inside out. Every fibre of her being is begging for an orgasm, pleading to let her gushing pussy release! It isn't helping that Miss Rose's touch and smell are so incredibly arousing.

"My dear, you have one final choice to make," Miss Rose explains. "You can only choose one, so chose carefully."

Oh god… okay. I can do this.

Ashley tries to focus on her breathing, so she can have some form of concentration. Her shivering body makes it incredibly difficult.

"Would you like… One, for me to remove the plug locked in your ass? Or, Two, for me to give you an orgasm?"

Orgasm! Oh sweet fuck! Yes!

"Or…" Miss Rose continues, "Would you like to give me an orgasm?"

Ashley's face falls, as does her spirit. It feels like she's being pushed off a cliff. No escape.

~~~~~~~

Continued In Day 5 G

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments