Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening Of Fun With A Sub Slut

"'Fantasy' about a submissive friend"

14
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"A BSDM fantasy that sounds like fun. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Maybe it's a fantasy, or . . . ?"

The Red Chair.

I was at Jacci’s home one evening for a planned encounter. Jacci was 5’4” blonde, very attractive, a bit chubby with a big ass and huge 44DD tits with hyper-sensitive nipples, and my submissive slut. As a mature, divorced mother of two older boys and a working professional, Jacci had come out of a rough marriage and was exploring her submissive side when we met each other.

I am 6’4” confident, dominant, and have a seven-inch thick cock. I’ve been told I am attractive but that is not critical to this story.

These evenings usually involved a bit of preparation on Jacci’s part including having her array of toys out and lined up for me. These included dildos of several sizes, anal toys, butt plugs, crops, floggers, masks, ball gags, restraints, rope, and a few more items that I would use on Jacci when she was in the mood for heightened pain play.

This evening was no different, Jacci greeted me at her door wearing only red lingerie and no panties.

It was mandatory for Jacci to always keep her cunt shaved or waxed for me, and she was very obedient.

Before coming inside, I reached out to touch her pussy and see how wet Jacci might be at that moment.

Standing in her doorway for her neighbors to see, exposed, legs spread, while my fingers explored her cunt and all she could do was gasp as I shoved two fingers inside her.

Trying to maintain her composure Jacci stared at me and then started to shake a bit, her eyes got glassy, and her hands shook as I assaulted her pussy on her doorstep. I removed my fingers and Jacci moaned and said, “Oh, please don’t stop, I was so close.”

I ignored her words and showed her my fingers covered in pussy juice. “What are you supposed to do when you see your cunt juice on me?” I asked. “I need to be a good slut and clean up my messy cunt,” she replied.

Jacci leaned over, slid my fingers into her mouth, and forced them into her throat, cleaning her pussy from my fingers. “You are a good girl, Jacci,” I praised her.

Jacci smiled and asked me if I would like to come in now. I entered and removed my coat and shoes. Jacci handed me the drink she had ready for me and took her own. We toasted and sipped our drinks. Jacci was shaking a bit with excitement and readiness for our playtime.

“Jacci, get me ready.”

Jacci set her drink down and dropped to her knees pulling at my belt and jeans. She pulled my pants off and stared longingly at my growing cock in my underwear. Jacci moved her face close to my cock and breathed in my scent, she rubbed my cock through my underwear and her mouth was watering at the thought of what was to come. Jacci completed her task of removing my clothes and I stood naked in front of her, my cock pulsing, bouncing in front of her face. This was torture for Jacci.

She was not allowed to touch my cock or taste it until I gave her permission, even when I moved forward to within an inch of her mouth, she had to kneel in front of me, hands on her thighs and just stare at it and wait. Sometimes I would torment her and make her wait like this for ten minutes or more until tears were running down her cheeks, crying because she wanted my cock in her mouth so badly. This time I made her play with her clit while staring at my cock. As stared and rubbed her clit her orgasm was building, quickly.

“Jacci, you may not cum until I say so.” 

She moaned and begged, “Sir, please, may I taste your cock?” “Soon,” I replied.

Jacci moaned again, a light sheen of sweat was forming on her forehead, and she was shaking now from holding her orgasm. “Sir, may I cum please?” Jacci requested as she continued assaulting her pussy.

I began stroking my cock in her face, Jacci dropped her eyes in frustration, she was calculating the cost of either cumming or putting my cock in her mouth without permission. “Ughhh, fuck, can I stop playing with my cunt? It’s too hard to hold back.”

“No, continue,” I replied

Jacci looked up and into my eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks darkened by mascara, my cock was directly in front of her mouth, a slight bit of precum at the tip. I knew it was too much for her and that she would take whatever punishment I would decide if she failed and either touched me or came, Jacci made her decision.

In one move she opened her mouth and forced my cock into her throat, her nose against my stomach and she had her first orgasm at the same moment. She shook and jumped, her pussy leaked juice on her hand, she was gagging on my cock as I held her head in place.

I released her head and she pulled off me, strings of spit and mucus hanging from her lips and chin as she relaxed into her orgasm. The reality of what she did came quickly. “I’m, uh, I’m so sorry sir. I apologize for being a disobedient slut, please forgive me but I could not resist your cock.”

“What about cumming when you were not given permission?” I replied.

“Yes, I am sorry about that as well, please forgive me,” Jacci said.

I thought for a minute. “Dear Jacci, I will forgive you but not before I help you remember that being disobedient has consequences.”

A slight smile crossed Jacci’s face as she said, “Yes sir, I understand. Being a good slut means understanding that punishment is given and accepted as you wish.”

“Yes, Jacci and you choose to disobey two direct commands,” I replied. Jacci’s smile disappeared at the realization that she had broken two rules and that this was going to be painful for her.

I helped Jacci to her feet and said, “Go get me the long crop, the leather flogger, four nipple clamps, and the plastic pipe." Jacci winced when I mentioned the pipe. The plastic pipe was a 3/8” piece of PVC plumbing we picked up at a hardware store. We were out together buying rope for binding her tits and I playful spanked her with the pipe in the store and she cried out in pain. “FUCK, that hurts!!”

“Oh, really, does it sting or hurt?” I asked.

“Both, damn, that hurt even through my jeans!” So, we bought it for those more robust playtimes or for times when Jacci was a bad girl, like tonight.

Jacci returned with the toys I requested and set them on the red chair, her favorite chair in her home. “Jacci, remove any clothing.” I directed. Obediently Jacci removed her lingerie and stood nude in front of me, arms at her side, chest heaving with her heavy breathing.

I sat in the red chair, my still engorged cock laying against my leg, looking at the choices in front of me. “Jacci, step closer to me.” I picked up two of the nipple clamps. “Place your left leg over the chair and straddle it.”

Jacci obeyed, her legs were spread wide, I stared at her cunt which was dripping juice.  A line of cum was running down the inside of one leg.

“Put your hands on the arms of the chair Jacci.” In this position her massive tits and nipples were hanging down, swaying a bit. I reached out and took a breast in each hand and rubbed them, pulled on the nipples, and played with Jacci for a minute. Jacci loved having her tits played with, her nipples were very sensitive and easily stimulated.

Lifting her nipple to my mouth I bit it. Jacci sucked in air but did not cry out. I placed a clamp on her left nipple and tightened it. The nipple was squished in the clamp and Jacci squirmed a bit. Then, the other nipple was placed in a clamp. “Jacci, look at your tits,” I commanded.

She looked down at her abused nipples. “Yes sir. My nipples hurt,” she replied.

“Do you like that feeling Jacci?” I asked. “Yes, very much sir.”

I picked up the other two clamps and told Jacci to stand up now. She stood, still straddling the chair and I slid closer to her. I said, “Watch me Jacci. Watch what I do next.” Jacci looked down as I pulled at her cunt lips and attached a clamp to each side. The pain was immediate. Jacci jumped when she felt her pussy lips being pinched by the clamps and moaned. “Too much for you slut?” I asked

“No sir, I like it, it hurts.” She replied

I stood and had Jacci place her hands on the arms of the chair again, her ass was now in front of me as I stood behind her. Picking up the flogger I began working on her thick ass, it bounced with each stroke. Ten strokes on one side, ten on the other. Jacci’s ass began to redden as slight marks appeared. Fifteen strokes on each side, then twenty. Jacci was sweating now, and her pussy was continuing to leak juice. I shoved two fingers in her wet cunt and lubed her asshole with her juice, over and over until her asshole was shiny with juice and open.

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

“Jacci, what happens when I fuck your ass?” I asked her.

“I cum when you fuck my ass sir because I love it so much,” she replied. “And what else happens Jacci?” I asked her. “I have to clean your cock with my mouth because I am a slut.”

“Do you enjoy thinking about having your ass fucked and being used and having to clean my cock from your ass?” I asked.

“Oh sir, you know I do! I need it, sir, I want it. Please fuck me,” Jacci begged

Spitting on my cock I slid into her cunt and fucked Jacci for a few strokes just to get my cock wet but that was enough for Jacci as she started to shake again, another orgasm was close. I pulled out and placed my wet cock head at her asshole and pushed into her until I felt her ring loosen. “Oh fuck, that feels so amazing, I’m going to cum.” Jacci said. I pushed all the way into Jacci’s ass and held it there feeling her ass squeeze my cock.

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her ass, back out, and slammed in again, over and over again. Jacci’s ass loosened as I fucked her hole, and her orgasm was coming quickly. “Jacci, would you like to cum with my cock in your ass?” I asked.

“Oh, sir, yes please, ugh, ugh, fuck, please, can I cum?” she replied

Fucking her ass felt amazing. I pulled all the way out, Jacci’s asshole was dilated and open, I could see inside her ass. It was clean because she had prepared beforehand knowing that I was likely to fuck her ass that night. I slammed back into her ass and pummeled her hole. I fucked her for a few more minutes and said, “Jacci, it is time for you to cum now.” I fucked her as hard as I could, trying to shove my cock through her body. Jacci moaned and cried out as her ass was beaten by my cock. Her orgasm was intense.

Jacci cried out and shook violently, she collapsed onto the chair and her pussy squirted her fragrant juice all over both of us. looked up in a daze as I stood above her now. She lifted and put my cock in her mouth and began her duty of cleaning me. Jacci sucked and licked all over my cock and balls. She lifted my balls and licked under them and down the inside of my thighs.

“Jacci, we are not done yet, you broke two rules,” I said.

Jacci dropped her eyes in shame and said, “I know, I’m so sorry, it will not happen again.”

“Let’s finish this,” I said.

I grabbed the crop and told Jacci to lay on her back, legs straddling the chair, exposing her pussy to me. Taking the crop, I began lightly spanking Jacci on her tits and nipples. With the clamps still in place this was extra pain for her. I used the crop on her stomach and down to her thighs. Jacci did not move or jump, she just watched me work on her and occasionally, she would moan, as she was slightly dazed by now.

I spanked her pussy with the crop, right above her clit. She closed her eyes and sucked in air. I hit her pussy again, on the sides, near the clamps still hanging from her lips, it hurt, and she jumped a bit. Next, I removed the clamps and Jacci cried out in pain as the blood came rushing back to her pussy and nipples.

“Jacci, the finale,” I said to her. Jacci looked down and realize the only toy left was the long, whippy, 3/8” plastic pipe.

“Oh, please sir, I will remember to obey next time, I’m sure I don’t need more reminding,” she begged.

“This will be a firm reminder Jacci but, I will let you choose where you receive twelve spanks from this toy. You choose how many and where you want them. Choose now.” Jacci stared at me, tears forming in her eyes again knowing that this was going to be painful for her.

“May I have all of them on my ass sir?” Jacci asked.

“No.” was my reply.

“Then, please sir, give me six spanks on my ass and three on each tit.”

“Very good Jacci, turn over and place your hands on the chair, ass up.” Jacci did as told. “Ready Jacci?” I asked.

“Yes sir.” Was her reply, she was clearly nervous and shaking.

“Why are you being spanked with a toy that hurts this bad Jacci?” I asked.

“Because I was disobedient and a bad slut that broke the rules.” She spoke.

“Were you disobedient because you enjoy the pain?” I asked her.

Jacci hesitated and quietly said, “Yes sir. I love being used by you and you know my limits so well. You make me feel so good even when it hurts me. I love seeing marks on my body the next day as a reminder of how good it is with you.”

“Take a deep breath Jacci and hold it,” I commanded. Swish, SNAP the pipe landed across both cheeks and an immediate welt appeared. Jacci winced. Another swish and SNAP in a lower spot on her ass. Jacci tensed. “Breathe” is all I said.

Jacci let her breath out and sucked in again. Swish, SNAP. Swish, SNAP. Swish, SNAP. Until all six were given across her ass. Tears were flowing now. Jacci’s ass was a map of red welts.

“Stand and turn towards me whore.” I declared.

Jacci turned, tears running down her face. “Shall I stop now?” I asked already knowing the answer. “Please sir, continue,” she replied.

“Jacci, hold your tits up for me.” Jacci nervously lifted her massive breasts, one in each hand, presenting them to me. “Watch Jacci,” I said. Jacci’s eyes widened as she stared at me, her eyes daring back and forth from her breasts in her hands, her erect nipples hardened now, and to my eyes.

“Breathe in and hold it.” Swish, SNAP! Directly across both tits came the first spank. Swish, SNAP! Almost in the exact same spot. Welts appeared. Swish, SNAP! Across Jacci’s nipples came the strike. Jacci cried out in pain and dropped her breasts, rubbing her nipples to ease the pain.

“Jacci, are we done, are you giving up?” I asked.

Through her tears, she said, “No sir, that one just hurt more than I was ready for.”

“Lift your fucking tits again slut, take a breath and hold it.” Jacci stared at me and lifted her tits for the rest of her punishment.

Swish, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP in short sequence until all six were delivered. Now Jacci’s ass and tits were red and welted as I completed her punishment. Jacci fell back into the chair, she felt the sting of her welts on her ass and cried out again.

“Very good Jacci, you did well. You are forgiven but you have one more task left. Do you know what you need to do next?” I asked.

“Yes sir, I need to make you cum,” Jacci replied.

“Very good Jacci, you are a wonderful slut.”

Jacci slid towards me and asked me, “Can I please have your cum in my mouth, sir?” Jacci began working on my cock, sliding her hand up and down it, sucking on it, savoring it. Deep in her throat, it went. She fucked me with her throat until she gagged up mucus. Using that as lube Jacci stroked my cock working for my cum.

Back down her throat as I heard “guk, guk, guk,” noises emanating from her throat. Jacci wiped some of the spit from her chin and slid a finger over my asshole, slowly sliding it around my hole. Jacci continued working on me and I felt my orgasm building.

“Jacci, I’m cumming soon, would you like my cum in your mouth or on your face and tongue?”

Jacci continued playing with my asshole and stroking my cock and said, “On my face and in my mouth please.” She wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me into her, my cock deep in her throat, I could feel her throat opening, accepting my cock now. Jacci was throat fucking me, gagging on my cock, and felt it amazing.

I pulled back and stroked my cock so close to Jacci’s face. She reached out with her tongue and licked the tip as I jerked off preparing to shoot on her face. Jacci looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, and mascara-streaked face, and said, “Please, I need your cum.” That put me over the edge, and I shot a rope of cum onto her cheek, Jacci moaned.

“Open your mouth!” I yelled. Jacci opened her mouth and another rope splashed across her lips and tongue. I jerked my cock until the last drops of cum fell onto her face. Jacci looked so satisfied and happy. I sat down behind her on the chair, and she wiped cum from her face into her mouth as I watched her final act of submission for the night. We lay together for a bit, catching our breath, until I had to leave before her boys came home.

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments