Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Here In This Moment: Chapter 3

"Now is not the time for cold feet."

4
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation to the Be Here In This Moment Series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please read the previous chapters for context."

A few days had past since my last visit to the warehouse. My most recent experience with Miss M in front of Teresa was quite the ordeal. I had been quite adventurous in my day, but intentionally having sex in front of someone for their enjoyment was a new experience. I knew I had pleased Miss M quite well and we put on the show Teresa wanted. But now, I was curious as to what she would have me do next.

What task would she have me perform and who would be my co-star? These thoughts ran through my head as I mindlessly went through my work day.

I would soon get the answer when I got a noticification. It was from Kimiko.

Be at the warehouse saturday night at eight-thirty sharp. Dress in a red shirt and gray pants, a tie is optional. See you then, Kimiko. The message was simple and brief.

Well, I got my answer and my plans for the weekend. I began to get a nervous yet excited feeling as Saturday approached. Excited to play with another woman, but, nervous as to what acts Teresa may ask me to perform. I'm no stranger to fetishes and taboos, but, you never know what people are into. Especially wealthy individuals who have power and value control over others. But I'm sure Teresa knows where to draw the line for her clients and employees. So the the nerves eventually went away.

As Saturday arrived I was bubbling with excitement. I arrived at the warehouse about fifteen minutes early. Dressed as I had been instructed to. I wore a tie just to spruce up my outfit and be more professional. I went through the usual routine of entering and greeting Ms. Judith. And just as before she instructed me to have a seat and someone would be with me shortly.

About five minutes before my appointed time Kimiko came down out of the elevator. She was dressed in a gray suit, jacket unbuttoned, with a green corset, and some black open toe heels. She walked with a confidence that would intimidate most men. I found the look very attractive and powerful. She smiled when she saw me sitting in the lounge waiting. This time she greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. With all we've done together I guess we could consider ourselves familiar with each other.

She had a warm smile on her face. But there was a hint of something on her that I couldn't make out. It was like she had a secret she wanted to tell. Guessing how things go around here, I'm sure it had to do with my assignment for the night, whatever that may be.

"Care to join me, Dorion?" Kimiko said, reaching her hand out to me.

I took her hand and followed her down to the hallway back to the playroom. Kimiko reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a key to let us in. Just like before Teresa was there, standing in front of the bed. This time there was a new woman in the room. Although I couldn't see her face as Teresa was standing in front of her. Kimiko and I walked into the playroom and as we got closer I could begin to see the woman better. To my surprise it was Shelley, the receptionist from the second floor. And as Tersa turned to greet us I could see she was in some kind of BDSM contraption that had her restrained.

The device itself looked like a ladder with hand and ankle cuffs attached to it. At least that was the way Shelley was placed in it. Her hands were attached to the top and her ankles to the bottom. She had on a pair of black panties and black tape covering her nipples. Teresa turned and smiled at us giving us a quick greeting then turning her attention back to Shelley.

I could hear Teresa talking but her voice wasn't loud enough for me to understand what she was saying. As she spoke I could see her meddling with the straps and adjusting them on Shelley. Shelley nodded and agreed to whatever Teresa was saying with an audible, "yes ma'am."

Kimiko went and sat in one of the chairs across the room and waited for Teresa to begin and give out my instructions. Teresa made her final adjustments and kissed Shelley on the cheek causing her to blush. Before she turned around she asked.

"Is my good girl ready to play?" To which Shelley responded.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm ready to play," Shelley said in a sweet voice.

Teresa kissed Shelley on the cheek again then turned around and walked towards me. She stopped a few feet in front of me and we locked eyes.

"How is my new man doing?" she asked me.

"I'm doing well, how about yourself?" I asked in reply.

"I'm doing well, Dorion, I'll be doing even better in a few minutes," she said.

"You remember Shelley, from the second floor, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

"Good, Shelley here will be your partner today, and as you can see there's a new element I've introduced in this session," she continued speaking.

"You don't have a problem with restraints, do you, Dorion?" she asked seductively.

"No ma'am, I have no issues with restraints or confines," I answered back.

"Good, then this should be a fun session for the both of you," she said.

"Along with a myriad of reasons to help improve your skills, this rack (the contraption Shelley is bound in) is also to keep Shelley under control during the session. She can be a little handsy in the thrills of passion, and I don't want her marking you up with scrapes and scratches," she said.

"Yes ma'am, I understand," I replied.

"So she will be restrained during the session giving you full control, within reason, over her. I'm sure with your build you'll have no issues manuvering her around with the rack on her, will you?" she asked.

"No, there shouldn't be any issues moving her around," I said.

Teresa smiled and clasped her hands together.

"Excellent, go have a seat by Kimiko and I'll instruct you when you can begin," she said.

I walked over to the chairs and sat down. I was curious as to why she hadn't instructed me to undress, and to approach Shelley, but all my questions would be answered.

Teresa walked over to Shelley and began running her hands over her legs and up to her panties. She began massaging Shelley over the fabric causing her to let out a soft moan.

"Mmmm, does my good girl like it when I touch her?" Teresa asked.

"Y...yes, Mistress, I like it," Shelley replied.

Teresa kept massaging Shelley and used her other hand to smack her breasts making them turn red. Shelley let out a few small yelps with each hit.

Teresa began to massage Shelley more vigorously. She grabbed Shelley's panties and then ripped them off with a quick motion.

"Mmmm, look at that. My good girl is exposed and we can all see your pussy. How does that make you feel Shelley, do you feel like a slut?" Teresa asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm a slut. I'm your good little slut," she said.

I could see Teresa smile as she looked at Kimiko and I while she began masturbating Shelley. You could hear her wetness increase as Teresa rubbed her clit then she began to stick her fingers inside of Shelley's pussy.

"Now Shelley I want you to count as I stick my fingers inside of you okay. Count for me as they enter you," She told her.

"Yes, Mistress, I'll count for you," she replied.

Teresa raised a hand to Shelley's breast and quickly pulled the tape covering her nipple off. Shelley let out a scream and bit her bottom lip. Teresa then grabbed her now free nipple and began to squeeze and roll it in between her fingers. Shelley began to moan as the sensations caused pleasure to run through her body. I could see Teresa pinched Shelley's nipple tightly and pulled it away from her body. It caused her breast to bounce after she released it. Shelley let out a moan when she did that.

We could hear Shelley getting wetter and more aroused with each passing minute and that's when Teresa moved forward. She inserted her first finger into Shelley, that caused her to gasp.

"That's one, Mistress," she said gasping.

Kimiko squirmed in her chair next to me. She had gotten aroused watching Teresa play with Shelley like that. She had a hand on her thigh and rubbed it up and down. I could tell she wanted to join in or at least masturbate. Teresa then stuck her second finger into Shelley.

"Two... that's t...two Mistress," Shelley said.

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you for sharing yourself today. You look so beautiful right now," Teresa said.

Teresa began fingering Shelley with a quick pace while she squeezed and pulled on her nipple. She was building Shelley's orgasm up, bringing her closer and closer to a climax. You could see pressure building up in Shelley's eyes. She was getting close to her first orgasm when in a quick moment Teresa pulled her fingers out of Shelley.

"M...mistress, w...what a...are you doing, w...w...why did you stop?" Shelley said with a panic in her voice.

Teresa smiled then raised her hand and smacked Shelley on her pussy quite hard causing her to scream.

"Don't question me, do you understand?" Teresa said smacking Shelley on her pussy again.

Teresa smacked Shelley two more times before she spoke again.

"You are here to please others, do you understand, your pleasure is secondary," Teresa said in a cold voice.

Shelley nodded her head and didn't say anything.

"Excuse me, is there something you want to say?" Teresa asked.

"I understand, my place is to serve, and my pleasure is secondary ma'am," Shelley responded.

"Good, now let's continue, open your mouth," Teresa said firmly.

With that instruction, Shelley opened her mouth wide. She then glanced at Kimiko and I, then returned her attention back to Teresa. Teresa then stuck her hand into Shelley's mouth causing her to gag and spit up a little bit. Teresa used this to coat her hand. She rubbed the spit on Shelley's face wiping it over her lips and eyes. Teresa then placed her hand back in Shelley's mouth repeating her actions from a moment ago.

I felt myself getting aroused by this. Even though I had never been aroused by someone being humiliated and mistreated before. The scene in front of me was causing an erection to build in my pants. Kimiko seemed to notice as she placed a hand on my growing cock. Teresa must have noticed this as she looked over and shot Kimiko a look, then telling her to stop.

"That's enough of that Kimiko. He still has to perform. I don't want you two forgetting why Dorion is here," she said to us.

And with that she turned her attention back to Shelley. With her hand properly coated again Teresa leaned into Shelley's neck and began sucking and kissing on her. Shelley let out a loud moan and a little shiver went through her.

"Ohhhhh, Mistress that feels so good," she said.

"Well then, your gonna like this," Teresa said.

And with that she shoved a third finger inside of Shelley and began working her fingers in and out of her. Teresa began pumping in and out of Shelley all while sucking and kissing on her neck. We could see Shelley's orgasm building as the minutes of constant fingering wore her down. Right as Shelley was about to peak Teresa looked and shot us a smile then proceeded to insert her fourth finger into Shelley sending her over the top.

"Ahhhh," was all Shelley managed to scream out.

Teresa then focused on rubbing Shelley's clit as she rode out quite an intense orgasm. Shelley's head hung down as the last of the waves crashed over her leaving her breathing heavy. Teresa pulled her hand out of Shelley and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good girl, that was so beautiful. Thank you for sharing that moment with us," Teresa said in a low soft voice.

"That was four, Mistress," Shelley managed to get out.

"That's my good girl," Teresa said in response.

Shelley fell back onto the bed, breathing heavily, and panting as she came down from her orgasm. Teresa wiped her hand off on the bedspread and walked over to us. As she looked down at us she had a slight smirk on her face.

"It looks like somebody enjoyed the show," she said.

She must have notice my raging hard-on in my pants, I though to myself.

But I was wrong, I looked to the side of me and saw Kimiko sitting with her legs spread apart and a large wet spot on the crotch area of her pants. She had come also and squirted in her pants. I hadn't noticed it because I was so focused on Teresa and Shelley. But I could begin to smell her sex as I shifted my focused.

"Now look at that Kimiko, you've made a mess dear," Teresa said to her.

"I...I... I'm sorry, Mistress, I couldn't help it...I," Teresa cut Kimiko off before she could finish.

"Kimiko dear, didn't I tell you not to touch yourself, didn't I?" Teresa began to speak more sternly.

"Y...yes, Mistress, I'm sorry," Kimiko responded.

"Well it looks like you'll have to answer for you disobedience dear," Teresa said.

"Stand up, turn around, and bend over Kimiko," Teresa said sternly.

"But, Mistress... I," Teresa cut Kimiko off again.

"Enough of that dear. You know better than to disobey me when I speak," Teresa said.

"Now do as I say," she continued.

"Yes ma'am," Kimiko responded.

And with that Kimiko stood up and bent over the chair she was sitting in. Teresa then looked to me and asked.

"Well, Dorion, what should we do with our lovely little Kimiko? She disobeyed me and I'll have you know that is unacceptable," she said to me.

YourSecretDesir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSecretDesir

"That's up to you ma'am, you're running the show," I answered.

"Hmm, any suggestions for punishment, Dorion, a flogger, perhaps a riding crop, or a paddle, any ideas?" she asked me.

"I'm not sure, these are your rules," I said back to her.

"Well I have an idea," she said to me.

I looked over and could see Shelley somewhat back to normal watching all of this from the bed. She was still restrained in the rack.

"Dorion, stand up and take off your belt," Teresa said to me.

"Why, what do you need my belt for," I asked standing up.

"To punish Kimiko of course. Now take off your belt. She's gonna get a few spankings for her behavior," Teresa said.

I didn't know how to feel about this. This was one of the few times I didn't want to participate in what was going on in this building. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. Teresa could see my indifference and took matters into her own hands.

"I can see you're hesitant, that's fine, Kimiko," she said and snapped her fingers twice.

And just like that, Kimiko stood up from the chair and approached me. She looked up into my eyes and removed my belt from my pants. She then handed it to Teresa and resumed her position bent over her chair.

"Now, Dorion, pull down her bottoms. I want her ass exposed," she said to me.

I hesitated again for a moment then Teresa barked at me

"I said now, Dorion," she screamed at me.

I stood there frozen. The energy in the room completely shifted. I began to see Teresa's dominant side appear as she began radiating a powerful energy.

"Cold feet I see, don't worry. We'll get that out of you soon enough," Teresa said with a smile.

And with that she walked over to Kimiko and pulled her pants down in one motion. Kimiko wasn't wearing any underwear. That's why the wet spot was so prominent on her pants.

Teresa took the belt and wrapped it around her hand several times. Leaving a length hanging enough so she could strike Kimiko with it.

"Well, Dorion, since you don't want to move you can count. Sit back down and now you will count each strike for Kimiko. And if you mess up or don't count I will add more strikes until you participate and count correctly, do you understand?" she said to me.

"Yes ma'am," I responded.

"Good, now let's begin," she said.

And with that she struck Kimiko across her ass.

SMACK

"One," I counted out.

SMACK

"Two," I counted again.

SMACK

"Three," I said.

SMACK

"Four," I counted.

SMACK

"Five," I continued.

After the fifth smack Kimiko had risen to her tippy toes as she braced for more hits. She didn't scream or yelp from the hits. She had a very calm and somber look on her face. She was accepting of the puishment almost as if she wanted and welcomed it.

SMACK

"Six," I continued.

SMACK

"Seven," I counted.

SMACK

"Eight," I said.

SMACK

"Nine," I said.

SMACK

"Ten," I said.

That seemed to be the end of it as Teresa stopped hitting Kimiko and walked behind her. She gave her ass some sensual soothing rubs trying to ease the pain. Kimiko's ass was bright red on both cheeks. And after she was finished, Teresa had Kimiko stand up, then put my belt back through my pants. Kimiko pulled her pants back up and buttoned them. She then proceeded to slowly sit back down. Her ass was still tender from the hits she just took.

"Now what do we say?" Teresa asked.

Kimiko looked up at her and answered.

"Thank you, Mistress, for the punishment," she said.

Teresa nodded and smiled. She was pleased with what she had done and the control she had.

Teresa then turned her attention towards me.

"Now, Dorion, like I said earlier. I'm sure you can handle Shelley in her, situation," she said.

"So now you will go to her, fuck her, and leave her pleasured. Do you understand?" Teresa asked me.

"Yes, I understand," I replied.

"Good, she should be recoverd by now. Go to her and get started. Do with her as you please. I may throw in a suggestion here and there, but the floor is yours," she said.

I began undressing myself as I walked towards the bed and Shelley. The rack forced her legs to be up, giving me easy access to her pussy. I went to the nightstand and grabbed a condom and placed it over my cock. I grabbed some lube also and began applying it to myself. Even with her previous orgasm I wanted to make sure Shelley was well lubricated. I turned around to see Teresa had taken he chair next to Kimiko and both were watching intently, waiting for me to begin.

I finished applying the lube to Shelley and grabbed the rack by its handles. Pulling her to the edge of the bed and closer to me. I began by pushing the rack up causing Shelley's legs to go up with it. From there I began eating her pussy and sucking on her clit. I moved my thumb over to the top of her button as I licked and suck her. I used my other hand and began inserting my fingers into Shelley and began the build up to her orgasm. The rack had her body in an unsual position so I couldn't clearly see her face. But I could hear her moaning and feel her shaking.

"Yes, yes, just like that. Please don't stop, keep going," she screamed.

This went on for several minutes until I felt Shelley tighten up and felt my face get coated with her juices as she exploded into an orgasm. She screamed and hollered, writhing in pleasure as her orgasm hit. Her head sunk back into the bed as she lay there breathing heavy.

"Put her on her side, Dorion, let's see if she can take that tool of yours," Teresa instructed.

With that, I grabbed the rack and shifted Shelley over to her side. I gave her ass a hard smack to which she purred in response. Then I lined myself up and began slowly entering her.

"Oh God, it's so big and thick," she let out.

"God, it might split me in half," she continued.

I kept slowly easing into her, allowing her to adjust to my length and thickness. It was clear Shelley had never had a penis this size before and I had to be mindful not to hurt her.

"Is that a good rythym and depth?" I asked Shelley.

She just licked her lips and nodded her head. She didn't speak much during this time. I'm sure she was more focused on taking as much of me into her as possible. I was about seven inches deep when I felt some resistance. I had reached her cervix. Now from my experiences this would be where I stopped, and remained at this depth as to not hurt the woman. So I stopped and stayed at that depth, but Shelley had other thoughts.

"Why... why did you stop, go deeper, please, go deeper," she pleaded to me.

"I can't, Shelley, I might hurt you. I'm pressing against your cervix and I don't want to cause you any pain," I said to her.

"No, please, keep going. I...I can take it, I...I have to take it. She pleaded.

If it's one thing about the women here they are persistent and determined.

I felt hesitant about going deeper into Shelley when Teresa got up from her chair and climbed onto the bed next to Shelley.

"Does my good girl want more?" Teresa asked.

"Yes, Mistress, I do. I can take more," Shelley responded.

"You heard her Dorion, she wants more. So don't be selfish and deprive her, give her what she wants," Teresa said.

She began massaging Shelley's breasts. Kneading them with her hands as she kissed her on the forehead. She spoke words of encouragement to her, helping her relax so she could take in more of me.

"That's my good girl. You're doing so good. Look at you taking that big black cock. I'm so proud of you," Teresa said those things to Shelley.

I pushed around her cervix and had all but bottomed out. Shelley was grunting and moaning as I thrust deeper into her. I could see tears well up inside her eyes. But each time I tried to pull back Shelley would yell and reassure me she was okay and she could take more of me into her. I would look to Teresa for confirmation and she would let me know to continue. She would stroke Shelley's hair and keep speaking positive things to her as I kept fucking her. Shortly after another orgasm came over Shelley. She shook and cursed loud enough that they probably heard her on the upper floors.

The orgasm ripped through her like an earthquake. She tossed and turned around so much I slipped out of her. She was too overwhelmed to noticed at first. But after a few seconds she began pleading with me to get back inside of her.

"On no, please, Dorion, put it back in. We're not done yet, please put it back inside me," she pleaded.

I looked down to see Teresa rubbing Shelley's pussy, getting it ready for me again. As I approached the bed, Teresa turned Shelley onto her back. This allowed me to enter her in missionary and would let her better accommodate my size. As I reentered Shelley I grabbed the rack and held it up. Giving me a better angle to thrust into. As I inched back into her I quickly reached my depth and began smoothly thrusting in and out of her. Shelley was moaning and breathing heavy as the combination of my thrusts and Teresa's hand brought her to another amazing orgasm, her third of the session. As she lay there I stopped thrusting and just rested inside of her. But not soon after that, Teresa motioned me to continue so I did. I pumped and thrust into Shelley with a fierce passion. She became used to my cock so I could be a bit more agressive this time because she was more opened up.

I kept this up for a while longer when Shelley's fourth orgasm hit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she almost lost consciousness. She was definitely spent after this one. She seemed barely coherent as she lay there scatterbrained. Teresa just looked at me and smiled.

"That was beautiful, Dorion, well done," she said giving me a golf clap.

"Uh oh, what do we have here?" Teresa said looking at my cock.

"You're still hard, Dorion, now we can't have that," she said with a devilsh grin.

Teresa then flipped Shelley over onto her hands and knees with the rack underneath her.

"Fuck her mouth, Dorion, we can't have you leaving here with blue balls," Teresa said.

"No, it's fine, Teresa I'll take care of it," I replied.

"It is fine, Dorion, and don't worry. Shelley will take care of it, won't you dear?" she said.

Shelley looked up at me and with whatever little composure she had left she responded.

"Yes, Dorion, fuck my mouth, I want to make you cum," she managed to get out.

I was still unsure due to her fragile state, so i asked again to be sure.

"You're sure you want me to do this Shelley?" I asked for confirmation.

"Yes, Dorion, I want it," she replied.

And with that I stepped forward and fed Shelley my cock. She sucked it slowly at first, still trying to regain her composure. Teresa tried to help by putting her hand under her head and throat for support. Shelley began to regain her composure more as time went on. She began sucking me in deeper and deeper. I began thrusting my hips into her face getting a good rythym going. Shelley began using her tongue and swirling around my shaft as she took me in deeper.

This feeling was amazing as I felt my orgasm approaching. Shelley's mouth and tongue were fantastic and I was definitely enjoying it as I got closer to cumming. She worked me with her tongue as I thrust into her mouth and was in pure bliss. The inside of her mouth was smooth and warm. I could feel my knees buckling as I was about to shoot off.

"Oh shiiit, I'm cumming," I screamed out.

"Yes, cum on her, paint that pretty face, Dorion," Teresa screamed out.

And with that I pulled out, pulled the condom off and sprayed my nut all over Shelley's face. Spurt after spurt just covered her face and neck. Painting her with my thick white nut.

"Oh, would you look at that. So thick and creamy all over that pretty face," Teresa commented.

"You both did so great. That was a great show you two put on, so hot and sexy," she continued.

"Okay, that was enough for tonight, Dorion, you can get dressed now. Kimiko, will contacted for your next date, okay?" Teresa said with a smile.

"And what about her, you just gonna leave her there?" I asked.

"Well of course I am. Shelley can wait in this rack until I feel she's ready to come out. Isn't that right Shelley?" Teresa asked.

Shelley nodded her head and smiled as she looked up.

"You can grab a shower and go now, Dorion, we'll see you soon dear," Teresa said.

"Kimiko, be a dear and get, Dorion, some fresh towels and see him out," Teresa said.

And with that I showered, freshened up, amd Kimiko bid me a goodnight.

"Keep an eye out for that message. Mistress has some big things planned for you," Kimiko said smiling. And with that, I got dressed and left the warehouse. I got home and made myself some dinner and went to bed. I spent the night thinking about another great night I just had until I fell asleep.

Published 
Written by T_R_C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors