Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Here In This Moment: Chapter 1

"What did I get myself into?"

14
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part in what I hope to make into a series. I look forward to posting more chapters over the next few weeks."

Hello, My name is Dorion. In this series, I will tell you how I became one of the most prominent BDSM players in New Orleans, LA.

A little bit about me. I'm twenty-eight years old, and I'm black. I stand at six feet four and weigh about two-hundred-and forty pounds with a shaved head. Not to brag, but I also have a ten-inch dick that's quite thick and very prominent in my pants. I work in manufacturing. So I stay in shape doing a lot of heavy lifting and working out. I grew up right outside of New Orleans and frequent the city often. But even in this party town, I've never gotten involved with anything like this.

I was standing in front of a large four story brick warehouse in the city. I've never been here before but I'm following a card that was given to me at an art show a few weeks back. I was there with a couple of friends when a Japanese woman in her mid-twenties approached me. She had nice curves. She had on a black suit with an ass that filled her pants nicely with five-inch red-bottomed heels. She was probably only five foot five without the heels, and weighed maybe done-hundred-and-forty pounds, with C cup breasts, and dark eyes, almost black. She had on black lipstick and her jet black hair was in two buns. I noticed a dragon tattoo on her hand that went up her wrist.

She leaned into me and placed a card in my jacket pocket. 

"I hope to see you soon," She said as she walked away.

She turned and walked away. giving me a wink as she disappeared into crowd.

Which brought me to the present moment. I was standing at the door of the warehouse, looking at the card she gave me. It had a matte black finish with gray lettering. 5 P.M.-5 A.M. Friday-Monday on the front and the words, "Buzz and ask for a large coffee on the back."

I rang the buzzer and waited for an answer. I heard some static then I heard a woman's voice.

"Hello, may I help you?" She said.

"Um, yes. I'd like a large coffee please," I replied, not knowing what was on the other side of the door.

There was some more static.

"Come in," She said.

I entered the building and was impressed with what I saw. A more modern look, compared to the industrial look exterior. A good mix of grays, blues, and whites. A clean look completely opposite of the outside. As I entered, I saw a woman in her early sixties with auburn hair in shoulder length curls and red lipstick wearing a green blazer showing ample cleavage. Sitting at a glass-top desk, she was typing on a computer.

"Hello, how may I help you sir?" She asked.

"Um, yes. I'm not sure why I'm here, an Asian woman gave me this card and..."

She put a finger up to silence me. Then leaned over to a speaker box and pressed a button.

"Kimiko, Kimiko, you are needed in the front. We have a guest here for you," She said.

I heard a voice on the other end respond.

"Yes, Ms. Judith I'll be right down," She replied.

"You can have a seat right over there sir. Kimiko will be right with you," She said pointing to an area with 4 navy blue couches making a square.

As I waited I looked around and noticed there were no identifying marks in the building. No posters, signs, or anything. Just the reception area three elevators and two hallways.

'What did I get myself into?' I thought to myself.

After a few minutes I heard the elevator ding and I saw Kimiko hop off. This time she looked a little different. She had on the same black suit with the jacket unbuttoned. showing off a black and green corset and pushing up her C cup breasts. I could see her tattoo ran up her arm to her shoulder and continued to her back. She also had on red lipstick this time and her hair was down with a side part braided.

I stood up and extended my hand but she just tilted her head and said, "I almost gave up on you. Good thing you showed up. Miss would have been very disappointed. Now come with me."

I had a confused look on my face but followed her. We walked down one hallway and turned the corner. There was a lot of abstract art on the walls and plants every ten feet or so. As we got to the end of the hallway, we approached an office door. The glass was frosted with a large T in black outline on it. Kimiko knocked three times and tapped her fingers on the glass.

"So your name is Kimiko? Are you gonna tell me what I'm doing here or should I just guess?" I asked.

"Shhhh, everything will be explained shortly. Miss wants to speak with you before we move any further," She answered.

"Miss? Who is this miss you keep mentioning?" I asked.

Before I could say another word a woman spoke from the other side of the door.

"Come in," she said.

I walked in and saw a beautiful woman about fifty years old sitting behind another glass top desk with an apple computer on it. She was gorgeous. She was black like me but dark skinned. She had dreadlocks wrapped up above her head tied with a scarf. She had thick full lips with hazel eyes. Wearing a white dress shirt and black bra that barely kept her large double d breasts inside with red slacks and red bottom heels. She sure was a real femme fatale. My interest was definitely piqued at this moment.

"Please sit, both of you," She said pointing to the chairs.

I sat in a chair across from the desk. Kimiko sat on the couch against the wall.

"My, Kimiko, so this is the one you were telling me about. He sure is impressive. I was beginning to think you made him up and he would never show. That would have been bad for you," She said looking at Kimiko.

"Yes miss, but he did come like I said. I hope you are pleased," She said with pleading eyes.

"Well we'll discuss this later dear. For now let's meet your friend here, Mr.? She asked.

"Dorion. My name is Dorion Marcus ma'am," I answered with a stumble.

"Dorion... well, it is nice to meet you. I'm Teresa. You've already met Kimiko," She said.

"Very briefly, ma'am. I still don't understand why I'm here," I said.

"All your questions will be answered, Dorion, I promise. Kimiko be a dear and grab me a smoke. Want one?" She asked me.

"No thank you I don't smoke," I answered.

Kimiko stood up and reached in a desk drawer pulling out a pack of cigarettes handing one to Teresa. She had a yearning look in her eyes as she lit the end.

"You can have one as well, dear," She said to Kimiko.

Kimiko smiled and lit a cigarette before returning to the couch and plopping down.

"So Dorion. Tell me about yourself. Are you from the New Orleans area?" She asked.

"No, ma'am. I live one town over about thirty minutes away," I answered.

"Do you visit the city often? She asked.

"Yes ma'am. My father lives here. And I love the restaurants and live music so I frequent quite often," I answered.

"Good so you're familiar," She said.

"Somewhat, miss. I don't know all the backstreets and hidden gems but I manage to have a good time," I replied.

"Well, New Orleans is known for a good time. So, are you single, married, seeing someone?" She asked.

Her interrogation and beauty was causing me to get aroused. I could feel myself getting hard and starting to show a print in my jeans.

"No, I'm single no attachments at the moment," I replied.

"Excellent," She said taking a long drag from her cigarette.

I looked over and Kimiko was blowing smoke rings above her head listening to our conversation.

"So Dorion. How do you feel about massages and relaxation? Have you ever had a massage?" She asked quizzically.

"Yes ma'am. I work about a lot and get physical therapy every other week," I said.

"I'll say, be a dear and stand up for me. Give us a slow turn," She said.

'Oh shit. If I stand up they will both see my hard on dying to get out of my jeans. How embarrassing,' I thought to myself.

I stood up and turned slowly, hoping they wouldn't notice. I couldn't be more wrong. When I looked around Kimko's cigarette almost fell out of her mouth. Teresa developed a devilish grin.

"Okay you can sit down. My, my, my.  You'll be quite popular around here, Dorion," She said still smiling

"I'm sorry, Teresa but I have a job making a good living. I don't need extra cash," I replied.

"Oh dear. We aren't offering you some side hustle for a few extra bucks. This is an opportunity for a wonderful experience. Let's take a walk. And I'll explain everything. Kimiko be a dear and get the door," She commanded.

When she stood I hadn't noticed how tall she was. At least six feet five with her heels on. She must be at least five feet eleven. Before I could stand, Kimiko was up and holding the door for us. We walked back up the hallway, stopping by the front desk.

"Judith, we're going to give Dorion here a tour. I'll be back shortly. Hold my calls," She said.

We entered the elevator and Teresa pressed 2 sending us up. When we got to the second floor there were double doors that led to a hallway with several doors on each side. There was another desk with a receptionist. This time it was a very young woman. She had blonde hair in two braided ponytails soft blue eyes and bright cheeks, with an innocent smile, wearing a white turtle neck that hugged her body and a black skirt. She couldn't be older than twenty-one, definitely college aged.

"Shelley this is Dorion. We'll be giving him a tour. Are there any rooms available?" She asked.

"Yes, Miss T. Rooms four, five, nine, and fifteen are open. Pick whichever you like," She said smiling.

"Thank you, dear," Teresa replied.

We walked to room nine and looked around. It was a normal massage room if you ask me. There was a table, a closet for linens, a shade to change, and a drawer with oils and massage tools in it, plus a mini-fridge. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"So Dorion? What do you think?" Teresa asked.

"Seems like a normal massage room to me, ma'am. Nothing special," I answered.

"Well, we offer more than just massages here. Kimiko will provide you a full service session regardless of your decision," She said with a grin.

'Was she talking about rub and tugs? I've heard about massage parlors giving happy endings so this isn't uncommon. I would like to have an experience with Kimiko, her thick body under my large black frame. That's very enticing,' I thought to myself.

"Let's continue on, shall we?" Teresa said waving us on.

Back into the elevator, we went now to the third floor. This floor was different with no door or hallway, just a wide open space with industrial size fans. It was quite hot in there. The people were doing hot yoga. A group of twenty or so were sweating with every pose. We didn't stay long as we started sweating too.

We got back on the elevator but Teresa didn't press a button. Her tone got very serious, almost threatening.

"Now, Dorion. Where we go next you can never tell anyone what you see. This is the area we want you to join. You can never say what goes on here to anyone outside of this building. We treasure our secret dearly. And what you see can never leave this building. Do you understand?" She said sternly.

Sofia__Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia__Miller

"I understand," I said and shook my head.

Teresa pulled out a key card then pressed 4 bringing us to the top floor. When we arrived there was a large black metal door. There were no windows with a camera above the top. Teresa took out her key card again pressed it against a panel. The door open and I was shocked at what I saw. My mouth almost hit the floor.

The top floor was a sex room. Several people were wearing masks and engaging in all kinds of sexual acts. From people having sex right on the floor to women beating men with canes and whips. Even a few women were getting gang banged. What a shock. I seemed frozen at the front until Kimiko grabbed my hand, leading me. I looked down and she looked up back at me shaking her head reassuring me I was okay. We walked through the sea of bodies, watching people live out their fantasies.

On the other side of the room, there were six separated rooms for private events. This is where people went for private sessions. There was a small window so you could see in but everyone wore a mask so you could see anyone's face. The first two rooms contained a man and woman having sex. The third room surprisingly was three men. And the fourth room had a woman tied to a chair with a man holding a vibrator to her pussy while smacking her tits violently.

As we watched the action in room four, I felt Kimiko tightly squeeze my hand and tremble. She was aroused by this. I felt my hard-on become like granite stone. Kimiko noticed and began rubbing my bulge, giving it a few squeezes in the process.

"Exciting isn't it, Dorion?" Teresa said with a giggle.

Rooms five and six were empty. We continued walking around until we went back into the elevator.

"So what do you think?" Teresa said with a smile.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to think. I certainly didn't expect an upstairs sex room, that's for sure. We entered the elevator and returned to Teresa's office. There she laid out the rules and situation and made me an offer.

"So you would come here as many days as you want to service clients. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. We do have a checklist for yes and no. So only do whatever you're comfortable with. You would beginning training until I deem you ready to begin. After that, you would work based on your schedule and bookings. And by the looks of that thing you'll be quite popular fairly soon. So what do you think, dear?" Teresa asked.

My head was still spinning from what I saw. I was still trying to process what I just witnessed.

"Can I think about it? This is a lot to take in," I said.

"Sure, dear. Take all the time you need. Just remember what happens here stays here," Teresa said with a wink and devilish smile.

'What have I gotten my self into? I could just walk away no harm no foul. But something about that fourth floor has me entangled. I need to sleep on this," I thought.

"Remember, dear, before you leave. Kimiko can still give you a massage. I'd take advantage. Let some of that stress and tension out before you go," Teresa said waving me out the door.

Kimiko led me back to the elevator and back to the second floor. When we got there, Shelley handed Kimiko a key and gave her a wink. When we got to the room Kimiko instructed me to strip and put on a towel. I took my underwear off to relieve some pressure, unfortunately still sporting my hard on.

I lay face down on the table and tried to relax. I heard Kimiko walking around the room probably grabbing the oil. I could see she stood in front of me through the donut pillow my head was on. She took her shoes off and was barefoot, wearing a beautiful French tip set that complimented her pretty little feet. She began working my shoulders and back with her hands. She was a magician, making all the stress and tension disappear in an instant. She moved to the side of the table and began digging into my spine trying to use all her weight to pay pressure.

"I need to get a better position. Do you mind?" She asked softly.

"Not at all. Do what helps you out," I replied.

I should have been more careful with my words. I heard her walk to the other table and I heard a zipper. I decided to look up and then I saw it. She was getting undressed. As she took she clothes off including the course I couldn't help but notice her thick Asian body. She began covering herself with oil from heard to toe. My erection became almost painful watching her.

I took some time to notice her tattoo also. It ran from her right hand up her arm over her shoulder and down her back to the top of her ass cheeks. A giant dragon with claws and flames around it. I also noticed the bruises on her ass and thighs. She obviously played on the fourth floor also. I put my head back down to act as if I didn't watch her strip. I felt Kimiko climb onto my back and begin digging in. I was in heaven. She leaned forward near my ear and whispered.

"So what do you think?" Kimiko said into my ear.

She began kissing my neck and back while rubbing my shoulders.

"Wasn't it exciting watching those people fuck and play?" She said while biting my ear.

"I would love to have you here to play with. Miss Teresa would love to have you here too. We would both love to play with you," She said snarling in my ear.

I felt Kimiko beginning to grind on my back. She was getting wetter and dripping on my lower back. She removed the towel and began gripping my ass. 'What a dirty little minx she is,' I thought.

"Turn over for me, Dorion. Let's play," She said with a joy in her voice.

I turned over and watched as her jaw dropped and her eyes went wide. All ten inches of my glory sticking straight up. As she straddled me to continue she noticed my cock ended above her belly button.

"I would love to play with this," She said seductively gripping my shaft.

"Be my guest," I replied.

 She put three fingers in her mouth and made herself gag. She covered her hand with spit and used it to lube up my hard cock. She spat out the remainder, using both hands to generously coat me. She leaned down to suck it a little and managed to take the head in. Then after several minutes, she got about halfway down my shaft which was impressive. It looked like my thick cock was gonna split her mouth open at the sides if she went any further but she managed to take about six inches before her gag reflex kicked in. After she finished sucking me I leaned up and kissed her deeply, grabbing the back of her hair pulling her close to me.

Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as we breathed fire into each other. After our passionate kiss, she stood up and began squatting down, stroking me, placing me an inch away from her pussy.

I put my hand up in protest.

"Wait, don't we need a condom? I don't want to get you pregnant," I said with concern in my voice.

"We don't need need condoms. We get tested every fourteen days. And I'm on birth control. You can cum in me until you're dry," She said with a wanting look on her face, still stroking me.

Normally, I wouldn't fuck a stranger bareback, but the moment was so intense, mixed with what I saw earlier, I put my hand down and shook my head yes for her to proceed. She squatted down and gave her pussy a few taps with my dick head. Then it happened. She began going lower. I was quite impressed. Even though she was thick for her size I could still feel her stretching around me. Tears began to swell in her eyes and her legs shook as she took more of me in. I put my hands under her for support. I could feel all her weight in my hands.

She began going up and down slowly, getting used to my length and thickness. Three inches in, then four, five, six, seven, eight. I felt myself hitting her cervix and she yelped out. I tried to control her depth with my hands but he was determined. She managed to stay at eight inches and rode me something fierce.

She leaned back onto my legs to help stabilize herself. She leaned back to hit a different angle and I felt her convulsing. It was her first orgasm of our session. She shook so violently I thought she would blackout. Lucky for me, she was able to stay conscious. I pulled her off of me and laid her on the table on her side with her legs crossed.

I slowly began stroking in and out of her reaching the same depth as before but with faster strokes. I felt her cum again just as violently and decided to give her a break. I pulled out of her and took a step back. I walked to the fridge and grabbed Kimiko a water and a ice pack placing it on her pussy. I sat on the table and stroked her hair. After about ten minutes she sat up asking for more.

"Are you sure, Kimiko? It's not a contest you don't have to prove anything. I don't want to hurt you from this," I said.

"Please, Dorion. I want more of you. I've already cum twice and look. You're still hard. Please let me relieve you?" She asked sweetly.

I nodded reluctantly letting her attempt to continue. I lay back on the table with my back to the door and waited for her to mount me again. This time she grabbed some oil and spread it over her hands and pussy. Then she got back on top and started riding me slowly again. About nine strokes in, another orgasm hit. This time she almost fell off the table. Luckily I caught her and lay her back against my legs.

She was breathing so heavily, her breasts bounced up and down with each breath. Three major orgasms and who knows how many smaller ones from the way she was shaking.

"Okay, Kimiko that's enough. You've had enough," I said sternly.

"We're not done, I said," Kimiko said with determination in her voice.

She placed me back inside but leaned back against my legs, slowly riding up and down. You had to admire her tenacity. After another twenty minutes she finally hit me with it. She leaned between my legs and spat on her hand. She slid her little finger in my ass. First one then two. I felt her pressing my prostate and that was it.

"Oh my God, Kimiko! I'm cumming. Fuck me, I'm cumming," I yelled out.

I pumped into her with all my might, spurting seven times inside of her. When she stood up, she had so much cum leaking out, it pooled on my stomach. She licked her fingers and lay next to me, cuddled in my arms. I kissed her forehead and thought about the crazy day I just had. Then the sound of clapping and a voice disturbed our peace.

"So, baby girl, how was he?" It was Teresa she was standing in the doorway, watching for God knows how long.

Kimiko, still breathing heavily, responded, "He was excellent ma'am I really hope he joins us. You're gonna love having him too," She said panting.

She leaned up and licked my neck, kissing me deeply.

"So Dorion do you still need to think about it? Because if you enjoyed that there's so much more waiting for you," Teresa said smirking.

I got up and got dressed. Kissed Kimiko again and told Teresa I'd see her tomorrow before I left.

'What have I gotten myself into?' I thought.

 

Published 
Written by T_R_C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments