Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth and Reid - Chapter One

"A beginning in the middle..."

24
9 Comments 9
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Beth loved her husband very much. Coming up on almost ten years of marriage, she often found herself wondering how she had been so lucky to find such an incredible man. Along with her two beautiful children she often thought that she hadn’t deserved to be so happy and yet could not help but smile and laugh at the friendship and love she enjoyed with her family.

In her early thirties, Beth was a successful artist and specialised in using old, unused furniture and junk to create funky, upcycled decor. It had started as a hobby a few years earlier but thanks to a popular blog and social media presence, she was now having her items bought by international customers and wealthy celebrities. She made a more than modest living and the success of her art practice meant that she was now able to hire some art graduates to help out in her studio and also giving her the chance to spend more time at home - more time with Reid.

A tall man of six foot four, she had always found him very attractive. His height towering over her had always made her feel safe rather than intimidated; along with his well-muscled arms, she would always feel the tensions and stress of the day melt away when he held her. In their younger years of dating he had been tall but lean, but now he had grown into his height, his broad shoulders and back firm to the touch with understated muscle. He had also grown a beard in the last few years and while Beth first thought she would not like it, she had found the opposite to be true. The neatly trimmed beard speckled with grey and ginger gave him a manly, rugged essence that she found surprisingly sexy.

Their sex life had always been good. There had been lulls, as anyone who has been in a long term relationship would know. During both pregnancies, breastfeeding and the early years of her children, their sex life had been put on the back burner, as most new parents would attest. They had, however, kept a close physical connection through that time. Hugs, massages and shared showers saw them both through the stress and sleepless nights that parenthood brought; and while there had been sex, it had felt a little routine. It was only recently that Beth felt things were getting back to normal. With her son beginning school and her daughter out of her toddler years, Beth was finally feeling like a woman again and not just a mother.

“Are you coming to bed?” Reid prompted, switching off the TV and beginning the nightly ritual of locking up the house. Beth nodded and put down the book she had been reading, a small flutter sparking in her belly.

She mused idly that it had been a book that had started it all; what she had gotten into the habit of calling her awakening. She was ashamed and embarrassed to admit it but during all the hype, she had jumped on the band wagon after being lent the now cult novel 50 Shades of Grey, and by her own mother no less!

An avid reader, Beth was more likely to be seen snuggling with a Sci-Fi or fantasy novel by someone like Brian Herbert or Brandon Sanderson, rather than a trashy sex novel. She had always despised romance novels with a passion but was prompted by every woman and her cat to read the now colloquial 50 Shades and so she had capitulated, if only to find out what all the fuss was about. She had found the book itself to be rather lacklustre; repetitive and poorly written. Beth felt that the author did not deserve the hype that surrounded her book but could understand how the saucy nature of the novel had led to its controversial popularity.

What the book had done for Beth however was nail down something she had been trying to put her finger on for years.

Beth was a Sub.

Since her awakening Beth had had many ‘Aha!’ moments where things she had taken for granted suddenly made sense. She recalled times during sex with her husband where he had grabbed her a little rougher than usual, where his hands may have slid into her hair and gripped it for a moment when he was nearing orgasm and she remembered how those instances had made her breath hitch in her throat, pushed her into a higher gear and had made her come harder and faster than other times.

Being that Reid was the only man she had ever been with, she had always assumed that these feelings were the usual sexy sort of feelings one got while aroused and had never really questioned it or thought to explore them further. She knew about BDSM of course, she wasn’t naïve; but it had always been something that other people did. If you scrolled through enough porn on Redtube you would see a clip or two with people tied up or gagged but Beth had never really watched any of it, again thinking that it was something that was for others' tastes and not hers.

Thinking back that it was a pop culture phenomenon - and a poorly written one at that - that had made her realise what she was, made her internally cringe and think that she would never have any ‘street cred’ with other Doms and Subs by admitting it. Yet it had opened a window into herself that she now couldn’t close, even if she wanted to. She recalled vividly the moment she realised she was possibly a Sub.

Once again it was during sex with Reid. It was nothing out of the ordinary. The kids were in bed fast asleep and they had snuggled on the couch watching funny shows and then they had gone to bed. It was usually fifty-fifty on who instigated the sex first. Sometimes a hand would creep up to wordlessly cup a breast or Beth’s hands would trace lazy circles on Reid’s bare chest, eventually travelling down underneath the blankets to find him already hard and waiting. This time had been no different, really.

They began with mutually touching each other, then had swapped to Beth giving him oral. She knew many other women did not like to give head but Beth had always enjoyed it, knowing how much Reid liked it as well. They had then moved to him on top but with Beth’s legs up on Reid’s shoulders. She knew he was getting close as he was starting to breathe heavier and thrust harder and faster. It was when he had gripped her left breast hard, pinching the nipple tighter than normal and making Beth’s breath catch with pain and delight, that little alarm bells began clanging in Beth’s brain.

Reid had let go of the nipple just as he came and Beth had also climaxed, feeling the exquisite delight at her pinched nipple travel straight to her throbbing clit. Afterwards Reid had collapsed on the bed next to her and his mumbled ‘I love you’ was quickly followed by him falling into a deep post-coital sleep.

But Beth had not slept. She had lain awake next to her gently snoring husband, her mind ticking away, thinking as pieces began falling into place in her brain.

She had enjoyed the pain. She had enjoyed the forcefulness of his touch and the strength of his grasp. It was only now after reading the aforementioned trashy novel that she realised the connection between the pain and the arousal. Of course at the time she had not immediately jumped to the conclusion of being a submissive, but had endeavoured to discover more of what her feelings had meant.

The first step of which had been to discuss her feelings with Reid. She knew they had a good marriage; they told each other everything and never kept secrets of any kind. But the thought of broaching the subject of their sex life had given her a moment of concern. What if he thought she was weird? What if he thought she was unsatisfied with him in bed?

She loved her husband dearly and the last thing she had wanted to do was make him feel like she was unfulfilled. But she could not deny that she was curious and wanted to explore things further, that perhaps there was more about her own desires that she did not yet fully understand. The very next night, she had spoken to him in bed. Beth still recalled the night vividly.

~

“Can we talk?” she began. They laid together in the dark, his body a dark mass under the blankets, his face indistinct for which Beth was grateful; she did not think she would have had the courage to talk with the lights on.

“Okay,” was his wary reply, knowing that that phrase hardly ever followed with something good.

“Can we talk about sexy stuff?” Beth added.

“Sure?” came his brighter yet slightly confused reply. Beth took a deep breath and began talking, before she wussed out and didn’t say anything at all.

“So I think I’ve come to some realisations about things.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Things that I like…sexually,” Beth paused but Reid remained silent and so she continued, “I think that I may have some…darker inclinations than you.”

“I see,” his voice was measured but neutral. Beth could not tell if he was surprised, wary or holding back laughter. Beth decided there was no point in turning back now and so ploughed on.

“I think there may be things that I enjoy, things that I’m not sure you would enjoy doing to me though. Darker things.” she finished. Beth held her breath, waiting for his response and wishing for an instant that she had left the bedside lamp on so she could read his expression.

“Are you saying that you like it when I’m rough with you?” his deep voice came from the dark and even just hearing him say the words sent a tingle down Beth’s spine.

“Yes.” She answered, not trusting herself to speak more.

“I see, and what else is it that you think you may like?” he asked levelly. A highly intelligent man, Reid always liked to know the facts of a situation and his questioning seemed to be doing just that, gathering intel; though Beth now thought that his neutral tone was actually masking a building desire.

“Well I don’t know if I like them yet but there are things I would like to try?” Beth replied a little breathless.

‘Like?’ he prompted.

‘Umm, hair pulling? Pinching, biting, blindfolds, maybe some tying up and spanking?’ Beth could feel her face flush with shame in the dark, hearing herself say those things out loud. But she also could not deny the heat building in her clit. She felt her thighs clench, knowing her pussy was already dripping wet just by talking about these things.

“Ahuh. So is it like a dom/sub thing you’re looking for?” he asked.

Beth quickly jumped to quell what she thought was Reid thinking she was weird, “Look, I don’t think I’m talking whips and chains here…” but he forestalled her, a shadowy hand raised to stop her torrent of words.

“I just mean is it the control and power play dynamic that you want to explore?” he clarified.

“Oh, umm, yes?” Beth answered, a little relieved that he didn’t sound freaked out. “I’m not quite sure, really.” she finished. If anything she was beginning to think he sounded aroused, his level voice not quite masking the underlying need.

“Okay then. So is it the pain that you’re interested in or the using nature of the relationship that you think you might like?” he asked again, so frustratingly calm while Beth’s heart pounded in her chest. She paused before answering, knowing that once she admitted the truth to him she could never take it back. Shame filled her but also lust. The act of divulging her newly discovered desires making her pussy ache to be filled.

“Both.” she replied, not trusting her voice to remain steady if she said more.

“I see. So if I said to you, ‘Suck my cock now!’ That would be something you would like?” he queried, a husky roughness in his voice that set Beth’s pulse racing.

“Yes,” she admitted, so ashamed that her mouth had started watering as soon as he had mentioned his cock.

“Good,” he threw back the blankets to reveal a raging hard on, “then suck my cock now!”

Beth needed no further invitation as she was already fully wet and ready to be fucked. She did as he asked and took his hard cock in her mouth with unseemly haste. Before she knew it he grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair and she felt him wrapping it around his hand. He pulled it tight and Beth’s mouth slackened around his cock, the moan of pleasure escaping from her lips surprising even herself. She felt her pussy clench as the tightness in her scalp increased, the force of Reid’s hand buried in her thick hair.

“You like that huh?” Reid asked, his voice thick with desire, pulling harder.

“Mm-hmm,” came Beth’s muffled reply, her mouth full of erect cock, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. Whereas before Reid had always lain back and enjoyed receiving blow jobs, with Beth doing most of the moving and sucking, he now turned slightly, angling his body so he could thrust into Beth’s waiting mouth. He now fucked her mouth hard, holding her head still by her entwined hair and thrusting into her mouth again and again. She felt herself gag but held back, trying to relax her throat muscles to let Reid fuck her mouth deeper and harder. She made choking sounds and for a second worried Reid might stop, but he continued to force his cock into her mouth, though not quite as deep now.

Beth could hardly think as sensations coursed through her body. The pain in her scalp was bearable but hurt just enough to drive Beth into a headspace she had never experienced before. While so full of desire and need to have Reid fill her pussy with his cock, she also felt strangely peaceful; free to let Reid do what he wanted to her, even if that meant not giving her the cock she so badly wanted. At that moment Beth new that she would have submitted to anything Reid asked of her, to be fucked and used by him for his pleasure.

It was only a few moments later when the salty taste of precum and Reid’s increased grunting indicated he was getting close, that he pulled her mouth roughly off his cock by her hair.

“Get on my cock and fuck me you dirty slut!” he demanded, his voice hoarse with need. Beth scrambled to comply and ripping off the sodden underwear she had gone to bed in, impaled herself on his waiting cock, a cry escaping her lips as she felt him slide so easily into her wet, hungry cunt. With animalistic groans, Beth rocked back and forth, his cock sliding in and out with wet smacking sounds. She felt herself beginning to come when without warning, Reid slapped her left breast hard, the sudden burning sting and loud slap distracting Beth from her mounting orgasm.

“I didn’t say you could come yet, whore.” Reid grabbed her hot stinging breast and squeezed it hard, his other hand grabbing a fistful of hair and twisting it. The glorious ache in her tits and her scalp pushed Beth over the edge and despite not being given permission, came with a cry between clenched teeth, stopping herself from screaming with the utmost effort. She felt Reid groan and tense at the same time, the sound of him coming inside her fuelling her own orgasm for a few more delicious seconds. Her rasping breath and Reid’s own heaving panting were the only sounds for a few dazed and heady minutes, with Beth still straddling Reid, until her weak and trembling muscles caused her to slide off her husband to lay on the sheets beside him. She could do nothing for a long time except breathe, waiting for her racing heart to slow and the trembling in her limbs to subside. Reid lay quite beside her, also silent but she could tell he was thinking. He eventually rolled over onto his side to face her and lay a hand on Beth’s naked hip.

“So, is that the sort of thing you were talking about?” he asked quietly. His earlier harsh commands were gone and instead an undertone of concern had crept into his voice.

“Uh-hmm.” Beth murmured, still not coherent enough to talk but able to give a weak nod.

“And that was all…okay?” he prompted further. Beth knew he was not referring to the sex itself but of his treatment of her.

She gathered her thoughts, wanting to reassure him. “That was different…but very enjoyable. I didn’t realise how much I would like you hurting me.” she cringed in the dark, wishing she had chosen a different word. Now that she was coming back to herself she wondered about him, the concern now flipped. “How did you feel about…that?” she asked.

Reid was quite for a moment, “I like that you liked it.” He replied, but she could tell there was more. “I guess I liked it too. I just worry that maybe I will hurt you. I’m much bigger than you, you know?” Reid replied, his honesty a relief to Beth.

“I’ll never let you do anything I don’t like.” she reassured him. Now that Beth had told Reid about her bourgeoning desires, she felt a whole new world opening up before them that she was eager to explore. She wanted to make sure Reid was just as keen as she was. “If you want, we can get some safe words for next time,” Beth answered, “just to be safe.”

“So you want there to be a next time?” he asked pointedly and Beth thought she could detect a hint of excitement in his voice too.

“Yes. I most definitely want there to be a next time.” she felt more than saw Reid smile at her in the dark.

“Good, because I never gave you permission…..”

End of Chapter One.

Published 
Written by braided2degraded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments