Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bound

"A hotel name, a suite number, the key card at reception. The instructions were simple yet so clear."

31
10 Comments 10
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
A hotel name, a suite number, the key card at reception. The instructions were simple yet so clear.

The innocuous vibration of your cell as the message arrives, your eyes only just falling upon the illuminated name that flashes up. Yet the merest of glances enough to stop in your tracks in an instance. An audible gasp and the instant flutter of butterflies in the pit of your stomach as your mind spirals off in a million directions, a heady mix of intrigue and surprise that consumes you every thought.

A short while later, your excuses given, you saunter through the hotel lobby. The elevator doors ping shut behind you swiftly catapulting you towards the far reaches of heaven. A fresh application of lip gloss. The pout and ruffle of your hair, mascara eyes falling upon the reflection of the mirrored elevator glass. Heart racing and shallow breaths, a million questions flood your mind. Your body tingles as you look to control your breathing, your eyes falling upon your little black dress that clings to your hourglass frame, drawing the eye to your wonderful curves. The plunging hemline left little to the imagination whilst the hem was barely short enough to cover the intricate lace design of your black stocking tops. You always enjoyed dressing for him, pleasing him, knowing it was all part of the game. The silence broken as the elevator slows with a whir, the ping of the doors opening as you reach your destination.

The click of the key card. The light flashing green as you push on the door handle and slip into the dimly lit darkness with baited breath.

Curtains partially drawn, fractured light spilling into the boutique room, a domineering bed taking centre stage alongside dark wood furniture and ruby red furnishings. The drum of his fingers upon the leather bound chair grabs your attention, a delicious curl of your glossed lips as you lay eyes upon him. His eyes find yours, all consuming within seconds, a deep intensity that makes you blush. You look away coyly as though a naughty schoolgirl standing before the headmaster only to slowly return your gaze from beneath your lashes, feeling him devouring you with his eyes. The burning flames of desire smoulder within him, so much so that you could already feel the simmering tension despite the silence.

His gravelly voice echoes as he tells you to remove your dress. Confident and assured you find yourself under his spell, obliging his desires. His eyes intently watch your every move, your dress soon a crumpled heap upon the floor. You can hear his content as you stand before him in your heels, black stockings and panties. An approving curl of your lips knowing you had dressed for him.

Rising from his seat you watch him yet he says nothing, all the while his eyes feasting on you, his gaze so intense it was though he was fucking you with his eyes. He circles, before coming to halt behind you. You feel the warmth of his breath upon your shoulder, your eyes closing for the merest of seconds. The thought of his lips so close to your naked flesh so delicious yet so torturous.

Anticipation ripples through you as you feel his mouth edge closer to your ear. Whispered words breaks the silence as he mouths "trust me,". The words seem to resonate through you, as before your eyes, he slowly lowers a silk scarf plunging you into world of darkness. All remaining senses heightened, the feeling of the silk being carefully tied behind you, your eyes covered, dark shadows barely visible through the shroud that now denies you sight.

Listening, you sense him return in front of you, his large, rough hands gliding down your arms, your skin silky soft in comparison as he brings your wrists together.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Oh sweet Jesus! More silk bound your wrists together, the slight bite as it tightens and digs into your skin with each knot. A wave of vulnerability courses through your veins as you feel him guiding your bound hands above your head, the slight sound of another knot to something suspended from above. The stretch of your arms lifting your heaving bosom that bit more, your nipples pebbling as you mind plays havoc with your thoughts, the darkness before your eyes reflected in your ever more sinful desires.

Blindfolded, wrists bound and supported from above, naked with the exception of your panties, stockings and heels, at the mercy of his hunger, like a wild animal stalking it's prey. Heart pounding, every beat resonates in your ear as you mind lets go, body quivering and trembling with wild anticipation.

How can this be? How can one man have such a hold? 

Again quietness descends before the shadow through the silk shroud returns. A quiver from your lips as you feel his presence close again quickly followed by a gasp as you feel his hand press hard between your legs. His touch stirs a whimper to escape parted lips, your body alive to the feeling of his palm pressing up through the lace material of your delicate panties. A torturous pressure applied against the ever more intense throbbing that pulses deep between your thighs. 

"You know your mine, all fucking mine," he growls, his domineering confidence stirring the inner desires deep within you. His tone so assured. You whimper uncontrollably, his husky words painting a mirage of sinful thoughts in your mind.

His hunger bordering on the insane as you hear his every heavy breath. The sudden stretch of the lace material against your thighs, followed by a rip as he tears your panties from you in one swift motion. You curse, your body on the verge of submission, powerless to his advances. The erotic feeling of vulnerability causes goose bumps to form across your silky skin. A deep yearning to plead, to beg for him to take, each action torturously wicked.

And then the touch.

Teasing the intricate lace tops of your stockings, before rising up higher. You squirm, feeling the bite of the silk restraint bound around your wrists. The sensation of a ribbed leather bound handle being teased against your inner thighs. Tassels flutter lower on your leg as you gasp out, your delicate flower beginning to weep, your petals ever damper as you feel the glide of the leather slip between your legs. Each leather bound rib rubs against you as he teases the handle between your cunt lips, ensuring to glide against you sensitive, engorged bud. You shudder as the pleasure ripples through you. Your mouth ajar, a steady pant as you give yourself to him, both mind and body.

Your lip trembles, the anticipation fuels your ever darker fantasies as you succumb to him. Your mind a mess as through the silk you can just make out his silhouetted body. A steady torrent of soft mewls and whimpers slip from your lips as the tease of the leather glides against your aching cunt. Electric pulses ripple down the curve of your spine, your body alive to every sensations, all remaining senses heightened.

You feel the burn in your arms, wrists bound and suspended from above. Legs begin to tremble and buckle, the assault on your senses leaving you on the brink of submission. Eyes covered, hiding his every advance, you teeter on the ragged edge. Whimpers and mewls growing in an orchestra of lust. Mind melting, your legs begin to buckle as you can take no more, the pleading word spilling from your open mouth.

"Please......"

Published 
Written by Whispered_Words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments