Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner with a Full Bladder

"A vibrator, butt plug, and full bladder makes for a very interesting first date"

11
1 Comment 1
18.6k Views 18.6k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Amanda took a deep breath as she entered the sex shop downtown. She wandered around for a while, a bit nervous, but she was running out of time and did not want to be late. A saleswoman approached her and asked if she needed any help.

“Yes. My friend, … actually I don’t know his name. He told me to ask for Mindy,” Amanda said nervously.

“Cop?” The saleswoman asked.

“Yeah!” Amanda answered enthusiastically. Glad she was on the right track.

“Follow me,” the saleswoman said, turning and walking towards the back of the store. Amanda followed her deeper and deeper into the store past the standard sex shop areas into a smaller back area filled with BDSM gear. The saleswoman opened a door to reveal a very normal-looking office with a woman sitting behind a large desk.

“Your cop friend sent another date our way. This one doesn’t even know his name,” the saleswoman said with a laugh.

“Come in,” the woman sitting at the desk said, smiling at Amanda.

Amanda entered the room and looked around. It seemed like a very normal back office. If she had not walked through the sex shop, she might have thought she was in an office building. The saleswoman closed the door behind her as she exited. Amanda turned towards the sound of the closing door and gasped. She was definitely not in a typical office. On either side of the door were two women tied to the wall spread-eagle with ball gags in their mouths. The one on the left was wearing nothing but a pair of jeans that were damp in the familiar pattern left by an emptying bladder. The one on the right was completely naked. Amanda watched intently as a dildo attached to a large machine on the floor slowly pistoned in and out of her dripping cunt.

“Ignore them. They are being punished.” The woman behind the desk said breaking Amanda’s entrapment with the two women.

“For what?” Amanda asked intrigued and a little scared.

“The one on the left thought it was a good idea to use the restroom without permission after I explicitly told her not to, so now she is spending a day tied to my wall where I can make sure she pisses her pants like she’s supposed to. The one on the right doesn’t seem to be able to control her orgasms even when her husband and I are very clear that she needs to ask for permission so every day for the last few weeks she spends some time tied to my wall getting fucked, but before she leaves I put that chastity belt on her to make sure she can’t come without my consent even if she tries.”

Amanda just stared at the women in amazement.

“Don’t worry, you won’t end up on my wall unless you misbehave. When are you supposed to be at dinner? Being late might not be enough to deserve my wall, but it would put you one step closer.”

“7 pm.”

“Cutting it close. We better hurry. Remote control vibrator and a butt plug, correct?”

“Just the remote control vibrator.”

“Are you sure? You will definitely end up on my wall if you can’t follow instructions.”

“I’m already wearing the butt plug.”

“Oh. Good girl. Lift up your dress and let me see.”

Amanda wouldn’t normally show her ass to a stranger, but something about the woman’s voice made Amanda feel safe and submissive. Amanda turned around and lifted her dress over her ass to reveal the small butt plug protruding from between her cheeks. After a few seconds, she turned back around with her dress still lifted above her hips.

“Most men would appreciate you leaving your panties at home, but my friend likes to use them as a gauge for how wet he was able to get you. Here you can have hers,” she said gesturing to the woman on the wall with the dildo in her cunt. “They might be a bit wet already. This one really starts to gush after a few days of denial.” The woman lifted a pair of panties from her desk and handed them to Amanda. “And before you put those on, here is the vibrator,” she said pulling a we-vibe from her desk drawer.

Amanda took the vibrator and slid it inside herself with ease. This entire interaction in the shop had her on fire, not to mention the ruthless fucking and denial she had experienced earlier. The panties were damp against her legs as she pulled them up. She imagined they had been soaked not too long ago but had dried out slightly since being taken off.

“Head to dinner before you’re late,” the woman said, sitting back down at her desk.

“What about the controller?”

“It’s already connected to his phone.” Amanda doubled over as the vibrator kicked on. “And mine. Have fun at dinner.”

Amanda walked out of the room past the two women tied to the wall with the vibrator still humming gently inside her. What had she gotten herself into?

She arrived at the restaurant with only a few minutes to spare. Her date waved to her from a small table for two in the back of the restaurant by the bathroom door. She began walking over to him, but almost tripped as the vibrator jumped to a much higher setting.

“Glad to see you can follow instructions,” he said with a smile as she sat down at the table. The vibrator slowed, but still provided enough stimulation to make its presence known. “Cutting it close on being late though.”

“The sex shop took longer than I thought. It took me a while to build up the courage to ask for Mindy.”

“I see. Did Mindy treat you well? She can be brutal, but only if you disappoint her.”

“She was very nice to me. The same cannot be said for the two women on her wall though.”

“Ah. Who was it today? If I remember correctly, Jasmine was being forced to wet herself all day and Sarah has been in there for orgasm denial and chastity training every day for weeks.”

“I cannot even imagine that level of denial. Just today has been a struggle for me.”

“If you stay with me you’ll understand it soon enough, but not tonight.”

“Thank you. I need to cum so badly. I can’t wait to explode all over your cock.”

“Want”

“What?”

“You want to cum. Not need. And I never said you would be cumming on my cock. I will decide when and how you get to come.”

“Yes, sir,” Amanda said gasping as the vibrator turned back up to a higher setting for a few seconds.

“So, tell me about yourself. Where are you from? This is a first date after all.”

“How about we start with exchanging names?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. Jillian already gave me your name, Amanda. My name is John, but I’d much prefer it if you refer to me as sir.”

“Yes, sir. No problem, sir. Every time I say it, I can feel myself becoming more submissive.”

“Good girl” Amanda beamed a huge smile across the table as a feeling of confidence and appreciation washed over her. This man was something special.

The pair somehow transitioned to polite cordial conversation that would be expected on any first date. Amanda almost forgot about her desperation and the toys inside her until the waiter came to the table.

“Welcome to La Petite Auberge, have you dined with us before?” the server asked very professionally.

“I have many times, but I don’t think my date has,” John answered.

“Welcome back to you and welcome to you,” the server said politely.

“Thank you,” Amanda responded.

“Can I get you started with something to drink?” the server said looking at Amanda.

“I-“ just as Amanda was about to speak, the vibrator jolted alive on the highest setting yet. She gritted her teeth and tried to speak, but no words would come out.

“We'll take a pitcher of Yueng Ling and a pitcher of water,” John said.

“Alright. I’ll be back with those in a minute.” As the waiter walked away the vibrator slowed, but still remained on a higher setting than before the waiter arrived.

“You better figure out how to speak during pleasure or you’re going to find it very hard to order and even harder to beg for your orgasm,” John said with a devilish smile.

She just stared at him still silenced by intense pleasure in her crotch. The vibrator slowed.

Amanda took a deep breath and asked, “Can you just order for me? I’ve never been this horny and sensitive before. Even the low vibrations are driving me wild.”

“If I order for you I’ll have to explain to the waiter why you can’t order for yourself,” John answered with a devious smile.

The waiter returned to the table with the two pitchers and placed them along with four glasses on the table. “Are you ready to order?” he asked. The vibrator returned to the higher setting.

“I’ll have the crab cakes,” John answered without hesitation.

“And for you, miss?” The waiter said, turning to Amanda. She stared back at him with her face contorted.

“I’m sorry my date is in a bit of a predicament. She-“ John began explaining.

“Will have the salmon,” Amanda blurted out.

“Great choice,” the waiter said with a confused look on his face. “I’ll go put in those orders for you.”

As the waiter walked away, the vibrator finally slowed to a gentle sustainable level. Enough pleasure to keep her dripping into her panties, but not so much that she couldn’t enjoy dinner.

“Good job. Being able to communicate while edging is a skill I value very highly. Not all women are capable of it. Although most can get pretty good with training.”

“Have you trained many women to do it?”

“Let’s just say my last submissive could give a TED talk during a gangbang.”

“That is quite impressive. I don’t think I’ll ever get to that point. I’m too sensitive.”

“Sensitive is good too. A woman so desperate to cum that she’ll do anything is one of the sexiest things in the world.”

“I think you’ll have me there by the end of the night. I already can barely think about anything other than your cock inside me.”

“Lucky for you, you already earned your orgasm earlier so there won’t be too much edging after dinner. However, you’ll be cumming on my face, not my cock.”

“Oh god. I fucking love it when guys go down on me. My last boyfriend loved to eat pussy. He used to go down on me almost every day.”

“Did he let you cum every day?”

“He would devour me until I came so many times I couldn’t take any more.”

“Well. I am more than happy to do the same, but I usually only let my submissives cum once a week at most.”

“That sounds terrifying, but as long as I get a nice wet tongue between my legs, I’ll be a happy girl even if I don’t get to cum.”

“We’ll see if you feel the same way after a few days of denial. You might be begging me to stop because you can’t take the pleasure anymore.”

“I can’t wait.” He turned the vibrator up and smiled at me as the waiter approached with our food.

“The crab cake for you, sir. And the salmon for you. Enjoy.” As the waiter walked away, the vibrator turned off for the first time since Amanda put it in.

“I’ll let you enjoy your dinner without any distractions. The food here is incredible.”

“Thank you,” Amanda said, digging in, only now realizing how hungry she was. The conversation transitioned back to more normal first date topics while they ate, but as soon as the waiter picked up their plates the vibrator buzzed back to life.

“Now, before we leave, I’d like you to finish both pitchers. I’ll help with the beer, but the water is all for you,” John said.

She had already drank one beer and at least two glasses of water, but both pitchers still looked mostly full.

“Am I right to assume that I will not be allowed to use the restroom before we leave?” Amanda asked.

“That would be correct,” John said with a smile.

“Ok. I better drink quickly then. I already have to pee,” Amanda said teasingly.

He poured each of them another beer and topped off both water glasses. Amanda thought he was going to help her with the water as well, but he slid his very full glass to her side of the table with an evil smirk on his face.

Amanda wanted to impress him so she started downing the water as fast as she could. The first glass she practically chugged and the second didn’t take long either. He refilled both glasses again and now the water pitcher was almost empty. The third and fourth glasses took significantly longer, especially as the first two glasses hit her bladder. By the time she finished the fourth glass her stomach and bladder were both painfully full.

He poured the last of the pitcher into a water glass and chugged it himself. “I’m impressed with how quickly you finished all that, so I wanted to reward you,” he said. Amanda smiled and picked up her beer. Thankfully John had drank two beers while she was guzzling down her water so there wasn’t much left in the beer pitcher.

Amanda drank her beer slowly, hoping he would finish the rest of the pitcher. He finished his glass and looked at her as if sizing up an opponent.

“I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll finish the pitcher if you leave your panties in the check.”

Amanda was so horny and desperate to pee that she didn’t even think about it, “deal,” she said and chugged the remnants of her beer. “Now chug yours so we can get out of here.”

“We didn’t even get the check yet,” he said with a laugh.

“Jesus Christ. I’m going to wet myself if we don’t get out of here soon.” Amanda frantically looking around for the waiter. She saw him over by the bar and tried to make eye contact. Eventually, he looked at her and she signaled for the check with a sigh of relief.

The waiter walked slower than any human being has ever walked before. At least that’s how it felt from Amanda’s perspective. When he arrived at the table the vibrator kicked back to a high setting and Amanda had to clench every muscle in her body to hold back both her orgasm and the ever-building pressure in her bladder.

John handed a card to the waiter without even looking at the bill saying, “my date really wants to get out of here. Could you put a rush on bringing the check back? I promise your tip will be unforgettable.”

The waiter smiled and said, “Of course, sir”

The waiter ran back to the computer and was back with the check in seconds. “Have a good night, sir.”

He wrote in the tip, signed the check, and then looked at her, ”Time for your part.”

Amanda reached under the table and up her dress pulling her soaking wet panties down her legs. She handed them to him so he could feel how wet they were.

“Are these Sarah’s panties?”

“Yes, I didn’t wear any because I thought you would like that, but Mindy said you would prefer if I wore panties so you could see how wet they were after teasing me. She gave me Sarah’s panties to wear, which were already a bit wet when I put them on.”

AnaHamsa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaHamsa

“Wow, what a shame that I have to give these to the waiter,” he said placing the panties inside the check.

Amanda stood up to leave. “Where are you going? I like to wait until the waiter picks up the check.”

“What? Are you serious?”

“Yes. Very serious. Now sit down or I’ll order dessert and two more pitchers.”

Amanda sat down. It didn’t take long for the waiter to return, but it felt like an eternity to Amanda. As the waiter approached the table, Amanda got so nervous she could barely breathe. The waiter picked up the check and her panties fell out onto the table.

The waiter looked shocked and unsure what to do. “Those are part of your tip,” John said with a wink.

“Oh,” the waiter said picking them up. “Ohhh,” he said as he touched them, feeling the wetness. “That explains a lot.” He went to shove the panties back in the check, but stopped. “Is this correct?” he asked incredulously.

“Yes, I like to take care of my servers so if I need any special service they will be more than happy to oblige.”

“Whatever you want, sir. Just let me know,” the waiter said seemingly in shock.

“My date here might be coming by for lunch in the near future. I’ll make sure she asks to sit in your section. I need you to make sure she doesn’t use the restroom. Can you do that?”

“With pleasure. Can I have her panties that day as well?”

“Even if she pees in them?”

“Especially if she pees in them,” the server said with a massive smile on his face.

“Apparently, I found the right waiter,” John said with an equally large smile.

“If we don’t leave now, I’m going to pee right here at the table. I would at least like to make it to the parking lot before I lose control,” Amanda interrupted.

“You all were actually my last table. Is there any chance I can join you in the parking lot?”

“I’m fine with it, but that’s really up to her,” John said.

“I don’t care as long as we can leave right now,” Amanda said standing up.

“See you in the parking lot. We’re parked in the back right.”

“So the furthest possible spot? You’re evil.”

“I like to think so,” John said with a smile as he walked away following Amanda towards the door.

It wasn’t hard for him to catch up to Amanda. She was clearly struggling to walk and maintain control of her bladder.

“Is walking helping?” John asked teasingly.

“You know damn well it’s the opposite. That waiter better hurry up or he is going to miss the show.”

“Speaking of the waiter, I’m sure he is going to have a raging boner after watching you wet yourself. Would you like to help him with it?”

“Wow. I’ve never had a man ask me if I’d like to fuck another man on a first date.”

“I feel a sense of pride watching my submissives please other men.”

“Interesting. Well, I’d be more than happy to show our waiter what my throat can do.”

As the pair finally arrived at the car, the waiter emerged from the restaurant at a jog. When he saw the car, he began sprinting. “Did I miss it?” he asked out of breath as he approached the car.

“Does it look like it?” Amanda said with a little twirl.

“Would you like to tell him what we just discussed or keep it a surprise?”

“I’ll tell him. I want him fantasizing about it as he watches me. Sir, asked me if I would like to help you with the bulge in your pants after I wet myself and I decided I am going to suck that cock of yours until it explodes in my throat.”

“That sounds incredible, but my mistress forbid me from cumming this week.”

“Who’s your mistress? The BDSM community in this town isn’t very large.”

“Miss Hart”

“You’re a lucky man. She doesn’t take on many male submissives. I’ll give her a call. She owes me a favor so maybe she’d make an exception for me.”

“Thank you, sir, I would really appreciate it. My blue balls were bad before you two even arrived. I can’t imagine how sore they’re going to be after this beautiful woman soaks her pants.”

“Speaking of soaking my pants. I can’t hold it anymore.” Both men’s eyes turned to Amanda as she pressed her hands against the car and stuck her ass out. Urine erupted from Amanda’s crotch, shooting through the denim of her jeans straight onto the ground. As the initial burst subsided, torrents of hot piss spread down her legs darkening her jeans inch by inch. She let the relief wash over her as her sore bladder muscles finally relaxed.

She stayed in position against the car until she heard a phone ringing on speaker behind her. As she turned around, John said, “Hi, Miss Hart.”

“Hi, John, I’m actually in the middle of spanking, Violet. Is this urgent?”

“Somewhat. One of your submissives was my waiter at La Petite Auberge tonight and I may have inadvertently made his blue balls quite a bit worse. My submissive offered to help him with her throat, but he informed us you have forbidden him from cumming this week. Is there any chance you would let him cum? I would really like to watch him explode in my sub’s throat.

“Did he happen to mention why I forbid him from cumming?”

“No, he did not.”

“He loves blue balls. He practically begged me to forbid him from cumming so I could torture his sore balls at our next session.”

“Ahhh. I see. So what would you like us to do?”

“I am more than happy to let your sub pleasure his cock, but I’ll leave whether or not he should cum up to him. If he’d like to impress his mistress, push his limits, and have one of the most intense sessions of his life, he’ll keep all that cum in his sore balls. If he really wants to shoot his fat load down your sub’s throat, then he can cum now.”

“That doesn’t sound like much of a choice to me, but what’s your decision?” John asked the server.

“Edge me. I want my balls as blue as possible for my next session,” the server answered in a mix of disappointment and excitement.

“Good boy,” Mistress Hart said, prompting a massive smile on the server’s face.

“Would you like to stay on the line and listen?”

“No, I don’t want to give Violet too long of a break or I’ll have to start her spanking over and if I do that I won’t have time to let her cum.”

“No, please, I can’t wait anymore,”

“You will wait as long as I tell you to. You just earned another ten minutes over my knee. One more mistake and you’re going home without cumming. Is that understood?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I need to get back to punishing this naughty girl’s ass. Tell my sub to give me a call later, so he can tell me all about your sub’s throat and how it made his already sore balls feel,” Mistress Hart said and then hung up.

“Did you hear that?” John asked the server.

“Yes, I will make sure to take mental notes so I can be as detailed as possible.”

“Good. Amanda, give this man something incredible to tell his mistress about.”

“I’ll do my best, sir,” Amanda said, pushing the server against the side of the car and squatting in front of him. She put her hands on his thighs and gently rubbed her hands up towards his crotch. Her fingers deftly undid his belt and zipper. She pressed her lips against the bulge in his underwear leaving a small wet spot against his shaft. Slowly, she pulled his pants down to reveal the massive bulge in his underwear. The outline of his enormous cock was easily visible and at the end was a wet patch. Amanda pressed her finger against the wet spot and then sucked her finger. “I love the taste of precum.” She took her finger out of her mouth and slid it along the waistband of his underwear just barely brushing the back side of his shaft. Her fingers curled around the tight band and steadily pulled down exposing the giant cock to the air. A strand of precum connected from the tip of his cock to the wet patch on his underwear, drooped and then broke as his underwear pooled with his pants at his feet.

Amanda ran her hands up the outside of his thighs. One hand turned inward across his thigh and between his legs cupping his ball. The other hand continued up under his shirt and then back down to his cock so that she was massaging his balls with one hand and squeezing his cock with the other. A drop of precum oozed from his tip and she licked it up barely touching the head with her tongue. She closed her eyes and mouth and moaned as the sweet taste of precum filled her mouth. As she opened her eyes, she looked up into the server’s eyes as said, “Are you ready? You told your mistress you wouldn’t cum, so I expect you to tell me when you’re getting close. Not that I will stop anyway, it’s up to you to hold back your orgasm.”

“Oh god. I am as ready as I’ll ever be.”

Jillian slowly but steadily engulfed his cock in her mouth sliding her hand down his shaft as her lips slid over his head and down his shaft, all the while gently massaging his sore balls.

He moaned as his cock slid deeper and deeper into her throat until eventually, her hand dropped to allow her lips to reach the base of his cock. She paused for a second and then began slowly pulling her head back twirling her tongue up his shaft as she went. Her tongue flicked over his frenulum and spun around his head briefly before she descended back down his shaft.

Over and over she slowly bobbed her head up and down his shaft. The server’s moans were increasing in both intensity and frequency. Suddenly without warning, Amanda removed his cock from her mouth and began stroking him.

“Fuck. Edge. Stop or I’m going to cum.”

“Don’t you fucking dare,” Amanda said as she squeezed his balls with one hand eliciting a painful grunt and slowing the pace of her hand. “You have one minute to regain your composure while I slowly stroke you, then your cock is going back in my throat.”

“Even your hand going slow feels so good. I don’t know if I can hold it back without an actual break.”

“Does it help if I do this?” Amanda asked as she slapped his balls.

“It helps in the moment, but the more my balls ache the hornier I am.”

“Perfect. I’ll get you right to the edge and then,” she slapped his balls again even harder. “Would you like that?”

“Yes, please.”

“Break is over,” Amanda said and slammed his cock into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock always keeping the tip in her mouth, making sure to twirl her tongue around the head as she reached the top before plunging his cock back down her throat.

After only a minute or two the server screamed, “Edge … Cum … Stop.” Amanda slapped his balls hard and stopped moving with her lips pressed against his stomach. She stuck out her tongue and licked his balls with his entire cock in her throat.

“Please … I can’t,” the server muttered. Amanda slapped his balls again.

As the server’s breathing calmed down, Amanda removed his cock from her mouth and looked up at him. “You’ve done very well. I think you’ll have plenty to tell your mistress about, but I’d like to edge you one more time. This is meant to be a reward so I won’t slap you in the balls, I’ll stop whenever you say edge, and I’ll let you pick how I please you.”

“Thank you so much. This has been by far the best blowjob of my life, but for my last edge could you tease me with your pussy?”

Amanda turned to John. “It’s your pussy, as long as you don’t cum, that decision is up to you,” John said.

Amanda lifted up her dress, opened the car door, and laid down with her feet pressed against the ceiling. “I want you to use my wet cunt to edge yourself,” She said.

The server pulled his feet out of the pants pooled at his ankles and positioned himself in front of Amanda’s dripping wet holes. He grabbed his cock by the base and pointed it at her pussy. “May I remove the vibrator?” The server asked.

“Yes, but it is going right back in when you’re done,” John answered. The server removed the vibrator, which was covered in a thick layer of pussy juice and placed it on Amanda’s stomach.

As the server slid his cock into Amanda, they both let out guttural moans of pleasure. He started slow, but was not able to control himself and after only a few thrusts started fucking her faster and faster.

“Oh fuck!” Amanda screamed. “That feels so fucking good.”

“Your pussy is so goddamn wet,” the server screamed thrusting as deep into her as he could.

“Oh my god! Are you close to the edge? I don’t know how much longer I can take this without cumming.”

“I’m gonna need at least another minute or two.”

“Fuck. I won’t last that long.”

“You have other holes,” John chimed in.

The server looked at Amanda and she said, ”Fine. Keep fucking my pussy until I say edge and then fuck my ass.”

The server quickened his pace slightly and continued fucking her as deep as he could. After only a few more thrusts, Amanda screamed, “Edge. Stick that cock in my ass or I’m going to cum.”

Without hesitation or even missing a beat, the server yanked the butt plug out of her ass, replaced it with his throbbing cock, and out the vibratos back in her cunt. “Fuck. Slow down. My ass can’t take a fucking like my pussy.”

The server grabbed her hips and thrust even deeper. “I’m so close. Just a little bit longer.” Amanda gritted her teeth as the server's cock slammed in and out of her tight asshole. “Oh god! I’m gonna cum!” The server screamed.

John grabbed the server from behind and pulled him away from Amanda. The server collapsed, but John was able to support his weight. Amanda took some deep breaths, slid the butt plug back in her ass, stood up, and pulled her dress back down. She looked the server up and down. He was panting wildly and still a bit limp, but it seemed he was coming back to Earth. She smiled and squatted in front of the server before sliding his entire cock into her throat and then pulling her lips up the shaft tightly. The server jumped as if awoken from a deep sleep.

“Nice and clean now,” she said pulling his underwear up his legs.

“Thank you,” the server said as Amanda helped him put his pants on.

“You better thank John too. You would have come without his help and I can only imagine what Mistress Hart would have done if you came without permission.”

“Thank you,” the server said turning his head toward John who was still supporting some of his body weight.

“You’re welcome. I came without Mistress Hart’s permission when I was her sub several years ago and it was not a good month for me. Are you ready for me to let you go?”

“Yes.” John let the server go. He stumbled a bit, but was able to regain his balance. “I look forward to serving you again in the future. Call me if there is anything you need. Restaurant or otherwise.”

“Will do. Enjoy your blue balls,” John said as the server walked back towards the restaurant.

“That was fun,” Amanda said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Let’s head back to my place and you can have the orgasm you earned earlier.”

“Actually, sir, I think I’d like to try even more denial,” Amanda said hesitantly.

“I am more than happy to continue denying you, if that’s what you want.”

“Yes, sir, I want to experience the kind of intense denial you described earlier. John made it look … intriguing.”

“Let’s head back to my place and we can discuss the details of your denial.”

“Ok,” Amanda said, getting in the car.

Published 
Written by zammzamm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments