Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doctor's Visit 2

11
4 Comments 4
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I had doctor's appointment yesterday with Rachael, my brand new doctor. Now, I was ready for the follow-up house appointment she had asked me to arrive for. Rachael told had to me there at 8pm. I was wearing a pair a jeans and leather jacket. It was getting kind of cold outside.

 

 

I pulled up in front her house at approximately 8pm. I got out of the car, proceeded to the door and rang the bell. Rachael opened the door and she looked fabulous. She asked me to come in and if she could take my jacket. Rachael had on tight blue jeans and they were ripped like an 80's rock chick, with converse . She had on a tight-fitting, leotard-like blouse, showing off her lovely tits to the max. I gave her a hug as I walked on in, smelling her feminine scent she had on. Her sexy glasses finished off her outfit.

 

"Please come in Steve, and get comfortable. You already met my secretary Sam, I know."

 

I didn't expect to see the secretary, I greeted her as usual. She winked at me and gave me a hug too. Sam wore tight fitting jeans as well and looked just as hot as Rachael did. They told me to sit down on the couch and make myself comfortable. Sam sat on the left side of me on the sofa.

 

"Do you want a drink, Steve?"

 

"Yes, I'll have what you're having."

 

"We're having a 'sex on the beach' each, would you want that?"

 

"Yes, I would."

 

"Good, that will make you feel nice after."

 

Rachael was making my drink while I was talking with Sam on the couch. She put her arm on my shoulder and asked how I felt. I was feeling great, as a matter of fact. Rachael arrived with my drink in her hand and asked me to sip it as she held the glass. It was good, just as I liked it. She had me sip more and by the middle of the glass I was feeling looser too. Sam began to open up my shirt and put her hand inside rubbing my chest. Rachael put my drink on the table and began opening up my pants grabbing my crotch and balls. I already began to answer with an erection like no other.

 

 "Are you tenting up through your pants? How does this feel tonight? I want to examine it again and make sure they work right. Off with those pants."

 

As Sam took my shirt off my back, Rachael was pulling my pants down having her way with me.

I looked down and saw her mouth open up on top of my hard dick, just swallowing it. Then she went all the way down to the base, deep throating me. When she came back up, she started jerking me off and pumping me hard. As she stroked me and deep throated me, the secretary Sam undressed and then sat right in front of my face with her pussy. I began licking at her as she moaned.

 

Samantha moved up and sat on my face with her pussy. I felt my tongue eat her out better. I licked her like a lollipop. Rachael continued her blow job on me as she went down on me hard, grabbing my balls and fondling them in her soft hands. She stopped and told Sam that she wanted to be on top of me. Rachael removed her leotard as her 36B breasts popped out and were staring at me. Rachael sat on my chest and shoved her breasts in front of my face.

 

"Lick them, lover boy."

 

I licked them like two melons and paid special attention to the nipple area. She got very hard and erect after a few minutes. She then moved up and smothered me with her big voluptuous tits as she laid them on my face. She moved them back and forth again and again in playful motion. She forced her tits down on me and then told me to lick them again. Sam then started grabbing my balls and hard dick, giving me a hand job. stroking me up and down my shaft again and again. Then they switched as Sam smothered my with her tits and Rachael grabbed my hard dick again hand jobbing me and then deep throated me again. Her lips went all the way down to the base again swallowing me.

 

Rachael then said, "Open your legs."

 

Samantha's tits covering my face were smaller then Rachael's but still great. I obeyed and opened my legs as she grabbed my crotch and balls. Rachel then grabbed for something and it sounded like a rubbers gloves getting put on hands and then I heard a squirt. All of sudden, she grabbed me with her rubber clad gelled up shiny black vinyl glove and inserted her finger in me. I felt her finger in me as I made a moaning noise. she went slow, at first. I had a look of embarrassment on my face as this girl wormed her finger in me while another watched.

 

"Are you enjoying this Steve?"

 

"I think your prostate needs some attention."

 

As I moaned a yes she started going faster. Then I felt her second finger going in as she 

PAULYNNATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PAULYNNATS

slowed down and inserted slowly and wormed it in and out. I loved the sensation it gave me and she was having her way with me and she knew it. She then went faster and then faster thrusting in harder.

 

"I think it's time for some fun now."

 

" I'll be right back."

 

When Rachael came back, she looked awesome and was dressed in a bailiff uniform in leather with a hat on and handcuffs on the side of her outfit. There was a bench in the corner that looked as if for punishment and she wanted me to lean over it. As I did with my pants already off , Samantha reached for a paddle and administered spankings to my ass in both sides. As if I was being prepared for something special.

 

As I was spanked by Samantha I was told to thank her for the spanking, "Thank you Samantha, thank you Samantha."

 

Rachael then came over and attached to her outfit now was an eight-inch strap on and the harness was made of leather. It finished off her outfit and made her look awesome. I was ready to take her strap on from her and have fun. This was going to be amazing, getting fucked by Rachael with a 8 inch strap on as Samantha watched.

"Bend over Steve, I'm going to fuck you in the ass now and Samantha is going to watch."

 

Rachael came up close to me as she lubed up again. As she inserted the dildo in I let out a small moan as if asking for more. The strap on was inserted really slow as she wormed it in and out as I felt the agony and asking for more. It went in slow as it got deeper in to me so I can enjoy it. Rachael held on to my waist as she went back and forth again and again slowly. As I looked to my right there was a mirror I can see myself getting taken by Rachael with a strap on. Samantha was watching on the right side with her mouth open and rubbing her crotch.

 

"Does it feel good Steve?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Yes. What."

 

"Yes, Mistress."

 

As Rachael began to pick up the pace she held on to my waist as it went in smoother. I felt the dildo inside me inching in and out as Rachael grabbed around me for my hard dick. She had on a leather glove now as she also jerked me off to have an enormous sensation. As I relaxed to the strap on inside me Rachael began to go a little faster and rocking it back and forth. I felt her go harder and faster as she began to grab my hair with one hand. Pulling my hair back hard.

 

"I'm going to make you my bitch."

 

"Beg me for more."

 

"Please Rachel , fuck me in the ass hard."

 

"As you wish slave."

 

Rachael then took her handcuffs off her waist and handcuffed me to the spanking bench. As she went back and forth again and again. It felt so good. I shut my eyes because they were tearing from the pain and agony but I was enjoying it . It was a lot of fun . You can hear the sound of the leather hitting my flesh. I can see Samantha really going down on herself now showing another dildo into her clit. She was moaning as her eyes went back in her head. She spanked my ass with her vinyl glove every time she went back and forth again and again to add to my humiliation too.

 

"Are you having fun Steve?"

 

"Yyyes Rachael."

 

"I'm so glad to hear that and that you know your place and with taking a strap on you learn respect."

 

"It's very Important."

 

Rachael with her hands on my waist continued to pump me hard with her strap on.

 

Samantha now made her way over and reached her hand on my throbbing dick and began to hand job me, working her hand all the way down to the base and back up again. Then Samantha took my whole dick in her mouth, swallowing me and deep throated me all the way down, going all the way up to the head and paying special attention to my head as she tongued it. As if they knew, I was ready to have a giant orgasm. Then Samantha switched back to jerking me off again and hard and fast too.

 

It felt so good. As I was looking in the mirror, with Rachael pumping me with her strap on phallus hard and fast, I just erupted and squirted all over and all over Samantha's face. The cum was all over her forehead, her lips and all over her cheek and tits. It was one of the most immensely enjoyable orgasms I ever had. Her tongue was sticking out as if trying to catch it on her tongue. All in all great fun. As Rachael began to slow down and pull out of me. I was asked if I enjoyed the great fun time. I told them I can't wait to do it again and they agreed to it.

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments