Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominating Kitty

"How I became a Dom"

4
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
This is the true story of how I met my sweet little Sub, Kitty Garnet.

Being bi and looking for a Domme became a serious search for me. I began looking online for a woman who would make me her slave.

One day I checked on a website I hadn't been on for a couple of years and there was one unread message. It had only been there for a few days.

It was from a female about seven years younger, 'Kitty Garnet'.

It read, "I need to get fucked."

I replied quickly asking her what she was looking for, telling her I was a Bi Switch and had been looking for a Domme, but that I could easily play a Dom role also.

A day or two later, she replied back stating that she was totally submissive and looking for a Dom.

I replied that I was interested and hoped that she was for real.

She assured me that she was.

We spent the next four weeks or so, texting and sexting back and forth. She was married and I told her I was also. She and her husband were a bi swinging couple, but she wanted to do something on her own that was 'hers' and totally secret to him.

She had moved here from Cali and had quite a bit of experience as a Sub. She had even been a live-in sex slave for a couple there for awhile. She told me that she loved to be abused, whipped choked etc... and would send me pics of her nipples clamped etc...

As time went by I became totally turned on by her and couldn't wait for the day we would finally meet. I was turned on by palying the Dom role. I wasn't used to treating women the way she wanted me to treat her, but I was more and more intrigued by it, I guess because she wanted it. Calling her names like my Dirty little Whore or Slutty little Fuckhole in our sexting sessions. She loved being told that she was only good as a Fuckhole.

Finally the day came when we were to meet. Her husband works out of state and I had a day off during the week while my wife was working. I was so worked up that I was afraid I'd blow my load too early in the game.

She had asked me what to wear and I told her a skirt or dress, but to go commando. I told her that if I found her wearing panties, they would be destroyed. I told her she could set out some toys...dildo's etc... if she liked.

She gave me her address and I plugged it into the GPS and was on my way. I was almost shaking, giddy like a teenager.

I arrived and parked in front of her house. I sent her a text telling her I had arrived and she said she had seen me through the window. She told me the door was unlocked and to just walk in.

I stepped up to the door felt my pocket for the condoms I had placed there (even though she had told me she preferred bareback and she'd had her tubes tied) and tried to settle my nerves, then opened it, stepping inside. She stood at the top of the stairs in a thin flowered summer dress,smiling at me and almost giggling.

I walked up the stairs and she stepped to my chest, I remember thinking how small and fragile she seemed. It had been many years since I had fucked such a small girl.

We said hello and I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed deeply. I pushed my hard cock against her and she pushed her warm crotch against my leg.

Finally we broke our kiss and I grabbed her by the neck, shoving her face against the wall in the hallway, "There's my little whore," I said.

I reached down and lifted her dress to reveal her ass cheeks, pushing her harder into the wall, "Naughty girl," I said as I felt her thong panties.

I reached into my left pocket and pulled out my pocket knife, flipping the blade open. With two quick strokes I cut the sides at the back and she gasped as she felt the blade against her skin. I pulled the panties from her crotch and felt the wet material of the crotch, then threw them to the floor.

I shoved the two middle fingers of my left hand into her cunt and realized I was still wearing my wedding ring. God, I was turned on by the fact that I was shoving my ring into a strange cunt!

Roughly I turned her around and as she stepped up to kiss me, I pushed her to her knees, then released my cock from my jeans. Her mouth was open and I shoved my cock deep into her throat. She began to gag and I pulled out, remembering that she had a safeword and thought I should give her a chance to use it if this was too much. She said nothing, only smiled, and I shoved deep again. I felt her throat contract against my cock as she began to gag again and held it just a second longer than before then allowed her to take another breath. I slowly fucked her mouth then stopped and held still allowing her to make love to it for a minute.

I stood her up kissed her deep and rough then faced her away from me putting her hands on the back of her head, then pulled a pair of handcuffs from my belt and cuffed her behind the back, pushing her toward the bedroom, then stopped and picked up her panties, shoving them in my pocket.

"These are mine now!" I grunted.

I pushed her to her bed and and sat her down feeding her my swollen cock again.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

She was an expert cocksucker and I could feel the power of the Dom role swelling inside me.

"You dirty little cocksucking Whore! You live to serve cock, don't you!"

"Yes Sir," she said between gags.

I lifted her and flipped her over on the bed face down, the fact that she was so small and I could easily throw her around served to make my feeling of power swell, I felt like an incredible stud!

I pushed her dress up over her bare ass and dropped to my knees burying my tongue inside her tight little cunt.I had to work my tongue into that tight little hole and thought to myself how good it was going to feel shoving my cock inside it.

I switched my tongue back and forth from her cunt to her asshole, which was even tighter. I was in heaven! I couldn't believe this tiny little beautiful Slut was letting me use her for my pleasure!

I stood, pulled her legs from the edge of the bed so that she was kneeling on the floor, then quickly pulled off my shirt, kicked my boots off and dropped my pants to the floor.

I stood behind her, squatted slightly and shoved my cock balls deep inside her wet cunt! I grunted loudly as I felt it gripping my cock tightly.

She was whispering quietly "Yes. Oh fuck yes."

Her tightness made my cock feel as if it was swelling thicker than it ever had before!

I pulled out and released her hands from the cuffs, helping her pull her dress over her head. Her tits were small but firm and I admired them for a moment then kissed her deeply again.

"Do you like the taste of your cunt and ass on me Whore?"

"Yes Sir! I love it!"

"You nasty fuckin' cunt!" "You're such a dirty little Whore!"

"Yes Sir. I am for you Sir."

I pulled her to the foot of the bed and spit on her cunt, then slid my cock across her clit a few times. Suddenly I drove deep into her again and she let out a squeal. I began to pound into her hard and fast, driving deep with each stroke, then pulling my cock completely out and shoving it back hard again, my sweaty balls slapping against her tight little asshole each time.

I climbed aboard the bed and straddled her chest feeding her my cock. My head was spinning with the pleasure I felt!

I stood again and flipped her over to a doggy position at the edge of the bed. I spit on her cunt again and stood driving into her for several strokes, then pulled out.

I bent down and shoved my tongue into her tight little asshole again, then spit on it and placed my throbbing head against it. I pushed slowly, but my cock kept slipping away. She forced herself to relax and tight little hole began to allow me entrance. I gasped as the head popped past her sphincter and I thought I was going to shoot my load so I pulled out taking several deep breaths to gain composure.

I chuckled and we both laughed together for a second. I thought to myself that it wasn't very Dom-like, but I didn't care at that point.

I pushed into her again, then drove deep to the base and held it! "Oh my God I love your asshole!" "Does it feel good?"

"Oh God yes, I love it!"

I slapped her ass hard. "You dirty fuckin' Whore!" I said as I began to drive into her again.

First slow strokes, then faster and faster! I could feel sweat running down my back and into the crack of my ass. I couldn't believe how tight her ass was, but still so resiliant. Watching my cock stretch her tightest hole was incredible!

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer so I climbed on the bed in front of her and shoved my cock into her mouth. She took it like the cocksucking whore she is as I fucked deep into her throat again and again.

Finally I pushed her onto her back and lifted her feet to my shoulders, pounding deep into her cunt. I began to grunt loudly as I filled her with my hot seed.

I pulled out as my cock began to soften. I was surprised to see that no cum leaked from her. She really was tight!

I lay back on the bed as she went to the bathroom. She had a cup of ice water waiting on the night stand for me and I drank deeply realizing how thirsty I was.

We dressed and walked into the kitchen and sat there talking and smoking a cigarette together. We decided that next time maybe we would fuck in the kitchen.

I kissed her deep and passionately then headed out to my truck. I was less than a mile away when she texted me to tell me she wanted more already!

I knew I was going to love this relationship.

Published 
Written by perverse_cowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments