Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination of Liz by Ice

"An overnight trip into the snowy woods turned my girlfriend into a slut"

36
19 Comments 19
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot
I was very excited about the backpacking trip I had planned with my girlfriend, Liz, at Yellowstone, in late January. The snow was flying and it was a beautiful time to backpack through the park and then stay at the Winter Lodge that had an ice bar this time of year. I have to admit I was mostly looking forward to being able to fuck her all weekend long.

I picked Liz up early Friday morning and we headed out to the park. As we drove the route to Yellowstone, I could tell Liz was excited about the weekend by the way her hand rubbed up and down my thigh as we drove. My cock was starting to twitch in my jeans as I thought of pounding the shit out of her later that evening. As her hand slid up and down my thigh, slowly moving between my legs and rubbing my crotch, I had a very naughty thought.

“Aren’t you warm?” I asked her with a wicked grin on my face.

“I am a little,” she said coyly.

“Maybe you should remove that coat and sweater,” I said devilishly as I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans.

“I think you might be right,” she purred back at me.

I removed my hand and tried to keep my eyes on the road, which was very difficult as Liz slipped out of her coat then pulled her sweater over her head. She tossed both articles of clothing in the back seat and sat there in her jeans and a sexy as hell red bra with lace trim.

“ Mmm… Baby, that is much better,” she sexily whispered as she leaned back in the seat arching her back slightly, pushing her big C sized breasts out.

Without even a second thought I reached over and cupped her breast with my right hand and squeezed it firmly. She moaned softly and her body quivered.

My cock was rock hard and pressed against my jeans. I slid my hand down from her breast to between her legs and rubbed hard on her pussy pushing her jeans into her. She squirmed and moaned which made me crazy.

“Undo your pants,” I ordered her.

“Now?” she asked.

“Yes, Now! Undo them,” I barked at her.

She looked at me hesitantly but I could see the lust burning in her eyes as her hands slowly slid down to the top of her jeans and she un-did them.

“Push them down to your ankles.” I gave her another order.

She slowly slid them down her legs to her ankles and I could hear her breathing increase and see her big breasts start to heave up and down.

I slid my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She was dripping wet and I could feel her body shaking.

“Spread your legs,” I commanded her.

She spread them immediately. I was getting so turned on as she responded to each one of my orders without hesitation. I slid my finger inside her dripping wet pussy. I felt her tense and start to moan repeatedly as I finger fucked her driving down the highway. As we came up alongside a semi I slowed down and stayed even with him letting him look down as I finger fucked my girlfriend.

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

“Stay still,” I growled at her.

When she didn’t move and let me continue I got so fucking turned on. She stayed just like that and let the truck driver watch her get finger fucked while driving down the road.

My cock was ready to explode and needed to be free from my jeans.

“Get on your knees and come over her and suck my cock,” I commanded her.

She quickly got up on her knees and bent forward . She un-did my jeans and pulled my hard cock out and sucked it as she was told to. I reached over the top of her and fingered her pussy as she expertly sucked my cock. I couldn’t believe how wet she was! She greedily sucked my hard cock, bobbing her head up and down until I just couldn’t take it anymore and exploded into her mouth without warning. As she went to pull her head back quickly, I took my hand from her pussy and held her head on my cock.

“Swallow it,” I demanded.

I was happily surprised as she did exactly what I said and swallowed every drop of cum that shot from my cock. She had never done that before.

When she finished cleaning my cock she sat back up in her seat. She gave me a quizzical looked and asked, “What has gotten into you?”

I just glanced over at her and smiled, placed my hand under her chin and said, “You did.”

“Can I get dressed now?” she asked coyly.

“Since you asked nicely, you may,” I said to her.

“Hmm…” she quietly moaned then got herself dressed.

I was suddenly more than excited about this weekend and the naughty thoughts going through my head were non-stop!

After we checked into the lodge we got dressed and headed out for a hike through the park. It was a beautiful afternoon and the snow covered park was breathtaking. I didn’t tell Liz but I had mapped out a path that at about seven miles out would bring us to a hot spring. My cock was already twitching in my pants thinking of fucking Liz in a hot spring on a cold winter’s day.

As we hiked along, I couldn’t help but watch Liz’s ass swaying ahead of me. God, I was so horny and I had to keep fighting my urge to take her right there and then.

I heard Liz gasp as she breached the tree line and entered the clearing looking at the hot spring pool before her.

“Oh my God, Baby, look at this,” she exclaimed.

I had to keep my grin to myself and act surprised to see it. I did a quick glance around and didn’t see another soul in sight, I was relieved. Not that I would have cared, I planned on fucking Liz hard that night whether anyone was listening or not.

“Wow, would you look at that,” I said, as I chuckled to myself.

“Let’s build a snow cave and spend the night out here, Baby, what do you say,” she asked.

“I’m all for it,” I said.

We dropped our packs and built a nice little snow cave for two right next to the hot spring pool. While Liz got the cave ready for our overnight stay I started a fire and made us some dinner. As I cooked over the fire I took in the beautiful scenery and I noticed the long icicles that had formed on the rocks above the spring. As Liz made her way out of the snow cave I pointed them out to her. I just had to smile as she sighed taking in the beauty of the site.

When we finished dinner and everything was put away for the night, I watched Liz walking back to the fire where I was sitting. My mind was racing with all the things I wanted to do to her.

“Stop right there,” I ordered her.

She stopped immediately in her tracks which made my testosterone levels spike.

“What?” she gasped as she looked around her.

I waited for her eyes to land on mine. When they did, my lips curled up at the corners in a wicked grin and I said, “Strip!”

“ What?” she quietly asked me but I saw the spark flicker in her eyes.

“Strip now, slowly,” I growled at her as I tossed her a blanket to stand on.

To my utmost delight she set the blanket down in front of her, leaned over and un-did her boots . She slowly stepped out of them and stood on the blanket. Her eyes were on fire as s he slowly unzipped her coat and slid it off her shoulders. I watched her as she slowly, piece by piece, removed her clothing. First she removed her sweater and then her jeans. My cock was as hard as a rock and pushed against my pants.

I growled softly, “Yes,” as I watched her grab the bottom of her under armor shirt and pull it slowly over her head, exposing her red bra which perfectly contained her perfect breasts. She smiled at me coyly as she turned around and grabbed the waistband of her under armor pants.

1bonhy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1bonhy

She bent over slightly as she started to shimmy them over her ass. I inhaled sharply as I saw the top of her red thong come into view. I had to swallow hard as she pushed her pants down slowly exposing her perfect ass cheeks. She bent over at the hip as she pushed her pants the rest of the way down her legs and stepped out of them. She stood up and tossed them in her accumulating pile of clothes and turned around to face me.

My cock was throbbing hard, I was leaking pre-cum like crazy and I had to resist the urge to jump up, grab her, and fuck her right there!

“Continue,” I ordered softly trying to keep my composure .

She reached her hands behind her back and un-hooked her bra. I was trying to control my breathing as she slid the straps off her shoulders and exposed her breasts to me. She playfully dropped her bra in her pile of clothes. Her nipples were so hard against the cold night air.

“Now the panties,” I said.

Without a word she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and shimmied out of them and dropped her last stitch of clothing on the pile.

She looked beautiful as she stood there naked in the moonlight. I slowly got up from my seat in front of the fire and walked over to her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. She gasped with a soft whimper as I did. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply. My tongue parting her lips, feeling her warm welcoming mouth on mine was electrifying. I slid my hand down between her legs and rubbed her pussy lips up and down. She was dripping wet with excitement and I could feel her body shudder as I did. I removed my hand as she whimpered in protest and scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the hot spring pool. I set her down on a rock next to it then held her hand as I helped her step down into the pool and take a seat on the rocks below. She moaned softly as her body sunk into the warm water.

I quickly stripped my clothes and climbed into the spring. I swam to the other side and seated myself against the rock wall there.

“Come here, Baby,” I softly said to her.

She smiled coyly and swam to where I was. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on top of me so she was straddling me. I pushed my hips up to grind my hard cock against her warm wet pussy. I grabbed the back of her head and gripped her hair. I pulled her in close and kissed her deeply then ravished her neck with my lips. Her moans and whimpers were drove me crazy and was about to push me over the edge.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked her.

“No,” she whispered almost silently.

“Say it louder,” I ordered her.

“NO,” she said louder in a pleading way.

“What do you want me to do to you, Liz?” I asked her.

“Whatever you want,” she breathlessly responded.

I jerked my hips up and my cock slid between her ass cheeks. She whimpered loudly as I slid my hard cock up and down her.

“I want to fuck you hard, like a little slut,” I growled at her. “Would you like that?”

“Oh yes, fuck me hard, make me your slut,” she purred.

I groaned loudly at her response. The animal in me had taken over and I needed to fuck her tight little pussy hard. I lifted her up and turned her around and bent her over the rocks. My hands gripped and squeezed her ass cheeks . I rubbed the head of my hard cock up and down her hot wet pussy lips.

“Do you want this, you little slut?” I asked her.

“Yes, Baby, I want it,” she cried out.

I took hold of my cock and rammed it deep inside of her. She gasped and cried out. I grunted loudly as I felt her soft velvet lips wrap around my cock tightly. I proceeded to fuck her tight pussy hard. I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up to make her back arch. With my lips pressed against her ear I asked her, “Is this what you wanted?”

“Oh, God, yes,” she cried.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder than I have ever fucked her before. I was out of control and driven by pure lust. I looked down at her fucking hot ass and watched my hard cock slide in and out of her. Out of nowhere my right hand came up and smacked her perfectly rounded cheek. She let out the sexiest moan I had ever heard from her. Fuck, I was so turned on and horny. I let my hands slide to her ass cheeks and squeezed them as I continued to fuck her. As I gripped and spread her ass cheeks her rosebud suddenly grabbed my attention.

I let my thumb slide over her rosebud back and forth to see what her reaction would be. When she moaned deeply and pushed her ass back on my thumb that was all it took. I rubbed her little tight rosebud then slid my thumb inside.

“Oh yes, baby,” she moaned when I did.

I slowed my thrusting to her pussy as I focused on fucking her rosebud with my thumb. In the middle of all this, I heard a little crackle and looked to my right. I could see the icicles hanging down from the rocks and my mind had a terribly naughty thought which brought a wicked smile to my face. I reached over and grab one of the icicles and broke it off. I stuck the sharp end in my mouth and bit the tip off. I sucked it for a little while getting the end nice and rounded as I continued to slide my cock in and out of Liz’s tight pussy.

“So you like things in your ass, do you, you little slut?” I asked her.

She whimpered and nodded her head.

I took the icicle and slid it down her spine, starting at the top by her neck. Her whole body shuddered and her back arched as I ran the icicle down her back. I then ran the tip of the icicle down the crack of her ass.

“Spread your cheeks for me,” I growled at her.

She whimpered and squared her feet. She reached behind her and placed her hands on her cheeks and spread them wide apart. I growled watching her spread her cheeks for me knowing what I was about to do to her. I then ran the icicle back and forth across her rosebud. She quivered and shook as the cold object pressed against her. I groaned loudly as she pushed her hips back on the cold piece of ice against her rosebud. I slowly started to insert the icicle in her rosebud. She let out a gasp of exhilaration. I slowly moved it in and out of her rosebud at first then started to increase the speed as her moaning got louder and louder. Soon I was fucking her tight rosebud with the icicle.

I grabbed her hip with my left hand and starting fucking her pussy hard again. As I double penetrated her with my cock and the icicle, fucking both of her tight holes in a hard rhythm she cried out. Her pussy clenched around my cock and started milking it.

“Do you want to cum, you little slut?” I growled at her.

Oh yes,” she cried out, “I’m going to cum!”

“Say my name first,” I ordered her.

“Yes, Dan, make me cum,” she screamed.

I fucked her tight little holes until she screamed, “Oh yes, Dan, yes, yes, yes!”

Her pussy gripped my cock so hard and I could feel her walls pulsing as she came all over my cock. That was all it took and I lost all control. I felt my balls tingle and lift, I grunted loudly as I thrust my cock deep inside of her.

“Oh fuck,” I cried out as I pumped her pussy full of my cum.

With ragged breath I sat down in the spring and pulled her on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

“Baby, that was amazing,” I whispered into her neck.

“Yes, it was,” she whispered back.

When my breathing had returned to normal, I lifted her up and carried her to the entrance of our snow cave. I climbed in after her and we spent the night fucking underground in the snow. Before I finally drifted off to sleep I looked at her head laying on my chest, I brushed the hair from her face, smiled and thought this is only the first night.

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments