Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Domination of Liz, part 3

"Obedience to her Master, Liz is tested"

16
6 Comments 6
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
After the weekend I spent dominating Liz lit a fire in me that I didn’t want to let go of. My desire to dominate her, to own her and to have her totally as mine drove me.

I was driving home from work and had just hung up the phone after talking to Liz about our upcoming camping trip this weekend. It had been five months since our last weekend away and our Dom/Sub thing had continued since then. My desire to up the stakes was driving me crazy. I knew I wanted her, wanted to claim her and make her mine, completely.

As I drove along, an adult bookstore caught my attention. I quickly turned the wheel and headed into the parking lot. I knew what I wanted before I even entered the store. I got out of my car and headed into the store. I was greeted by a cute young sales clerk who asked if she could assist me. I told her what I was looking for and she led me through the store to the BDSM section where the sub collars were located.

She showed me many and even tried them on for me. When she pulled a soft black leather collar off the shelf that had three black laced X’s on the front and put it on, I knew that was the one I wanted. She helped me pick out a leash to match, she rang me up and I walked out of the store with what I hoped would be the beginning of a new adventure with Liz.

My mind raced as I held the collar in my hand as I drove home. When I got home I called Liz and told her I had just bought her a present. She begged and pleaded me to tell her what it was but I told her she would have to wait until tomorrow to see.

“I want you to always be mine,” I said interrupting her pleading.

“Mmm. So do I,” she purred before we hung up.

I put the collar in a box and wrapped it then finished packing for our weekend. My raced with thoughts of what I would do to test her obedience if she accepted her position. As I laid in bed that night I thought of a way I wanted to test her obedience when we were camping. I had to jerk my cock that night thinking about what I wanted to do her before I could sleep.

Before I headed to Liz’s the next morning, I grabbed a piece of twine, a sheet of paper, a blindfold, some rope and a marker that I would use for her test. I place them in the trunk and slid into the driver seat and set the wrapped collar on the seat next to me. I put the leash I purchased in the center console for the moment. My heart was racing as I pulled into Liz’s driveway and I hoped she would respond to the gift like I hoped she would.

She was standing on the front porch before I even got out of my car. I grabbed the box on the seat next to me and got out of the car. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as they looked at the wrapped box in my hand.

“Hi Babe,” she said as I climbed the steps of her porch.

I smiled at her wickedly as I bent down and kissed her deeply before opening the door and guiding her back inside the house.

“Have a seat,” I said motioning to the chair.

She quickly sat down and squirmed in her seat as her eyes focused on the wrapped package in my hands.

“Liz, ever since our weekend in Yellowstone, I have been thinking about this,” I said.

“What,” she questioned me.

I handed her the box and said, “This.”

Her hands were shaking as she peeled the wrapping from the package. She looked up at me and smiled before she lifted the lid off of the box. She gasped loudly as she saw the collar laying neatly in the box. She reached in the box with her right hand and lifted the collar gently from the box. She held it in her right hand as the fingers of her left hand softly ran over the laced X’s on the front. She slowly looked up at me and smiled a very sexy smile.

“Oh my, God, Dan, I love it,” she softly said as her eyes met mine.

“I’m glad you do,” I said with a sigh of relief.

I reached down and took the collar from her hand. “Shall we see how it fits,” I said.

She nodded her head up and down and stood up and turned around. She reached back and lifted her hair as I slid the collar around her neck and fastened it in the back. When I finished she turned around, her fingers feeling it around her neck.

“How does it look,” she asked.

“Mmm, it looks perfect,” I growled at her.

“It feels perfect,” she whimpered.

I pulled her into my arms, my eyes locked on hers and said, “You now belong to me and me only, all of you . Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand and want to belong to you and only you,” she said.

My dominate side took over quickly hearing her words. I spun her around and bent her over. Her hands braced herself on the arm of the chair. My hands slid from her shoulders down her spine until I reached her ass. My hands caressed and squeezed her cheeks before I gripped her shorts and pulled them down. My hands rubbed her bare ass as I said, “This is mine!”

“Yes,” she whimpered softly.

I slid my hands between her legs and let my fingers brush against her smooth lips and said, “This is mine!”

“Yes,” she whimpered louder.

I brought my hand back and swatted her ass cheek, “Yes, Master,” I commanded.

She jumped and inhaled sharply before she answered, “Yes, Master.”

As I slid her shorts back up and stood her up facing me. I looked down into her eyes which sparkled with desire. My min d thought of the test I had planned for her and my cock twitched in my shorts.

“You are now mine, you belong only to me, you will obey me and please me in any way I ask,” I told her.

“Yes, Master, only you,” she said with passion.

“Liz, I promise that I will always take care of you, protect you and keep you safe,” I said.

“I trust that you will, Master,” she said smiling.

“Now are you ready to go,” I asked as I playfully smacked her on the ass.

“Yes,” she giggled, “Very ready!”

We packed her stuff in the car and headed toward the campground. When we got there, we pitched the tent and set up the camp site. I loved to watch her, the sensual movements she made without even realizing it and knowing she was all mine, made it that much more erotic.

When we finished, it was late afternoon and I headed to the trunk of the car were I pulled the items that I put in there this morning and returned to the site and sat down. I made two holes in the sheet of paper and threaded the twine through them.

“What are you doing,” she asked.

“I want to test your obedience ,” I said without even looking at her.

“How is that,” she asked curiously.

“Strip naked,” I ordered her.

She hesitated for a moment and looked around, then slowly stood up said, “Yes, Master,” then stripped her clothes off.

I un-capped the marker and wrote on the piece of paper, “My Master says I need to be tested.”

I stood up and tied the sign around her neck. She looked down at it, looked back up at me and smiled sexily.

“What exactly am I going to be doing, Master,” she said as her body quivered with excitement.

I smiled wickedly at her and grabbed the blindfold and put it around her eyes. She inhaled sharply as I tied it around her head. I grabbed the rope and took her hand and led her down the pat h away from our campsite. Her breathing was rapid as we made our way down the path.

“I won’t let any harm come to you,” I said listening to her rapid breath.

“I know, Master,” she said confidently .

As we reached the end of the path there was an opening with some little trees scattered around. It was not a main path but a path that could very easily have some traffic of campers farther down. My cock twitched in my shorts again as I positioned Liz between to small trees and tied her hands so her arms were spread wide.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

I kissed her deeply and let my hand slide down between her legs. Her whole body shuddered as I moved my fingers back and forth across her smooth pussy lips. I broke our kiss and slid my finger deep inside of her. She moaned deeply and her hips jerked as I slowly fingered her.

“I’ll be watching you, so be a good girl,” I whispered in her ear.

“Yes, Master,” I heard her whimper as I walked away.

I moved into the cover of the trees where I had a clear view of Liz. I sat and watched her tied between the trees. I could see her body quivering, even from this distance. It was about fifteen minutes later when I heard voices coming from the path. As they approached and saw Liz I heard the man say, “Well, what do we have here?”

I heard him read the sign that hung around Liz’s neck out loud.

“Tested,” the woman said questioningly.

“Is your Master watching, slut,” I heard the man ask Liz.

“I am not sure, Sir,” Liz answered him.

“Interesting,” the man said.

He looked around and scanned the trees. I sat perfectly still waiting to see what the couple was going to do. When he didn’t seem to see anything out of place he reached out and fondled Liz’s tits. I saw her body flinch and heard her moan loudly.

“Should we be doing this,” the woman asked.

“He left her here to be exploited, didn’t he,” he responded.

The woman just watched as her husband caressed and fondled Liz’s tits.

“Touch her,” her husband said to her.

The woman looked at her husband and smiled and then reached up and slid her hand down Liz’s torso. She walked around behind her and let her fingers trace around her side and down her ass cheeks. My cock was growing hard in my shorts watching this couple fondle my slave.

When the woman had totally walked all the way around Liz, she stopped in front of her husband and kneeled before him. She grabbed a hold of his shorts and pulled them down letting his hard cock spring free from his shorts. She took a hold of it with purpose and started sucking it like a bitch in heat. The man groaned loudly as he reached down and took his wife’s hand and put it on Liz’s pussy. The woman smiled up at him with his cock in her mouth and started fingering Liz as she hungrily sucked her man’s cock.

Liz began whimpering and moaning loudly, her hips started moving with the woman’s fingers and I knew she was close. Out of the blue the man reached up and pulled the blindfold from Liz’s head. He grabbed his wife and pulled her up, turned her around, ripped her shorts down and proceeded to fuck her hard as Liz watched.

My cock was rock hard in my shorts, leaking pre-cum, as I watched this man fuck his wife hard right in front of Liz.

“Oh my, God,” Liz gasped as she watched the couple.

The woman cried out as she came hard and it wasn’t long after that, that the man grunted loudly and filled his wife with his hot seed. Liz shuddered and squirmed against her restraints as they both came.

I watched as the couple got dressed and the woman walked up to Liz and kissed her deeply on the lips, then said, “Thank you!”

I quickly jumped from my spot and ran back to the camp site, I ripped open the car door and grabbed the leash from the center console. I ran back down the path and stopped right before the clearing. I looked around and saw the couple way down the path so I walked out from trees and heard Liz whimpering as I walked towards her.

“You did very well my little slut,” I said.

She looked up at me, her eyes full of wild desire. I raised the end of the leash and showed her the clasp. She inhaled sharply as I hook the clasp of the leash to the loop on her collar. I took the end of the leash and held it in front of her lips. She smiled and opened her mouth, I put the strap in her mouth and growled as she clamped her teeth down on it.

I untied her hands and gathered the rope then grabbed the strap from her teeth and led her back to the camp ground.

When we returned to the camp site I reached up and removed the sign from around Liz’s neck.

“You were a very good girl,” I growled at her.

“Thank you, Master,” she replied breathlessly.

I took my finger and placed it on her breast bone. I slowly moved my finger straight down her body until I reach her pussy. I slid my hand between her legs and groaned loudly when I felt how dripping wet she was.

“Did you enjoy that, my pet,” I said as I slowly started to finger her.

“Oh, yes, Master,” she whimpered.

The urge to control and mark her as mine was over-whelming me.

“Assume the position,” I said.

She looked at me and without even having to tell her what to do, she dropped to her knees, knelt before me, put her hands on her knees and put her head down. I reached my hand down and put it under her chin and lifted her head.

“I am so happy I collared you,” I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled up at me and bit her lower lip and said, “So am I, Master.”

I pulled my shorts down and my hard cock sprung free and into her face. She grinned and lick her lips as her eyes focused on my hard cock before her. I gripped my cock and rubbed the head over her lips. She moaned softly as she licked my pre-cum from her lips. I pushed my cock against her lips and she automatically opened her mouth and sucked my cock deep into her mouth.

Her wet, warm mouth drew a groan from deep inside of me. I held her head as she sucked my cock in and out of her mouth. I knew I wouldn’t last long so I grabbed her, pulled her off the ground, sat in a chair and pulled her down on me so she was straddling me. I grabbed her face and pulled her face to mind and kissed her deeply. My desire to have my cock buried deep inside of her wet pussy, which now belonged to me and me only.

“Ride my cock, slut,” I ordered.

“With pleasure, Master,” she purred.

She reached down, grabbed my cock and put the head at the entrance to her hot wet pussy. She looked me directly in the eyes as she slowly slid herself down onto my cock.

“Ohhh yesss,” she moaned as my cock filled her up.

She slowly started to lift herself up and down on my hard cock. I laid my head back and enjoyed the feeling of her wet pussy walls wrapping around me and gripping my hard cock. She placed her hands on the arms of the chair and started riding my cock hard. She slammed her pussy down on my cock over and over, until I just couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her hips and held her steady as I rammed my cock deep inside of her over and over.

“Oh yes, fuck me, Master,” she cried, “Fuck your pussy hard!”

Her words pushed me over the edge and a deep growl escaped my lips.

“I’m going to fill you with me seed and mark that hot, tight pussy as mine,” I said gasping.

“Yes, Master, mark me! Mark me as yours,” she cried.

I grunted deeply as my balls lifted and tingled. “Oh, fuck yes,” I cried out as my first rope of cum shot deep inside of her. I held her tight down on me as I rammed my cock deep inside of her, filling her and marking her with my seed.

She ground her hips on me , her pussy milking my cock of every drop of cum I had to offer screaming, “Yes, yes, yes, Master !”

When I finished cumming she slumped on me, our breathing rapid, and our chests heaving together. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight until her breathing against my neck slowed to a soft rhythm.

“That was amazing,” she whispered against my neck.

I smiled and stood up taking her with me. She giggled and wrapped herself around me, holding on tight. I laid her on the blanket, brushed her hair from her face and said, “You hungry?”

“That I am,” she smiled up at me.

“You lay here and I will make you dinner, my pet,” I said.

I made dinner and opened a bottle of wine and we discussed what I expected from her over dinner. After dinner, we cleaned up and I held the flap of the tent open for her and said, “Ready for more?”

Published 
Written by LK213
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments