Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Make Me Wait

"You will never make me wait to cum again."

1
2 Comments 2
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
As he walks into the room I tell him, "Get on your knees!" Without complaint he complies. Stepping in front of me, he towers over me, being almost a foot taller than me. I look up at him in our close proximity, my face barely clears his chest. He looks amazing. A gray T-shirt that was tighter around his chest and shoulders. As well as jeans that seem to fit just right around his waist and ass, then fall a little baggy around his ankles. He is barefoot, because he must always take off his shoes before entering my room.

He gets down on his knees and now I am barely taller than him. I glare at him, annoyed that it has come to this. Me standing in front of him completely naked, sexually frustrated, and in total control of the situation. He likes it when I'm mad at him. His face is inches away from my over sized breast. My skin can feel the air shift from his breathing, making my nipples hard. He loves my reaction, wants to be punished, by me and only me.

He looks at me and a slight smirk crosses his face. My hand flies across his face. The echo of the smack vibrates through the room, and both of us. I hear a grunt slip his lips, with a moan ending to it. He looked at me, smirk not completely gone.

“What are you smiling about?” I ask, knowing he wants this.

“Nothing my Mistress,” he says with the hint of deviance in his tone.

SMACK across the other cheek; this time it was clearly a moan I heard. He is getting excited, and I am too. His reaction is turning me on.

“Stand up and strip down, I want to see all of what's mine!”

He stood as I sat on the edge of the bed watching him, as he did as I said, slowly lifting his shirt. First revealing his muscled abs, and the light trail of hair that leads to my happy place. Lifting it further, I could see his sculptured chest, the Hershey Kiss nipples of his I wanted to taste and flick with my tongue. I bit my lower lip, as I started to see his nipples bead up from the cooled air conditioned room. His shirt finally came over his broad biteable shoulders, then over his gorgeous head, with the short loose curls that are long enough to pull. My hands are on my breast as I started to rub and pinch my nipples. My eyes never leaving his, doing what I wanted to do to him.. He is so fucking hot.

His pants are next and he made a show out of it. Unbuttoning his jeans, then the zipper came down to show he had nothing on underneath. I could see the top of his shaft just before he turned around to show me that strong back and that lovely ass of his. That beautiful back I could feel my nails digging into, marking my territory. He starts to slide the jeans down, bends over slightly, to give me the best view of that ass I love.

My hand slid down my plush but flat stomach, feeling the scorch of my hot hand on my cool skin. Hand continuing south between my legs. I bit my lower lip to hold back the moan, as my fingers slid between my lips. I was soaked already, and him watching me made it worse.

He stands up straight, after clearing the jeans from tight thighs and calves, to his ankles, He definitely didn’t miss leg day. Tossing the pants aside, he stood up straight in the same spot with his hands clasped behind his back. Removing my hand from my juicy pussy, I get off the bed and walk over to him. Taking my fingers I just had between my legs, I place them to his lips. His tongue slides out and licks the tips.

“How does your mistress taste?”

“Delicious My Mistress,” he says, taking my fingers in his mouth.

I snatch my fingers away and smack him in his ass hard. Making his dick jump, and my pussy wet.

“Do you know why I am annoyed with you right now?” I ask as I walked around his sexy body. The only thing touching him was the tips of my nails. With every caress I could feel his body stiffen with restraint, knowing he wanted to do more than just stand there, but couldn't.

Circling to the front of him, my hand came to his nipple and I squeezed. On a rushed breath he says, “No My Mistress.” He was now beginning to breath a little harder. His nipples are always a trigger spot for him and the massive erection he was sporting right now was confirmation enough.

“How long has it been since you’ve pleased me?” I ask rounding him again, my hand going from his chest to his shoulder, down the middle of his back. Love watching the muscles in his back shiver and ripple at my touch.

“Too long My Mistress,” he says as another SMACK goes across his ass making his dick jump again. His arousal is so intoxicating I didn't know how much more of this I would be able to take myself. I wanted all of him inside me, but he had to wait like he made me.

He needs to be punished, but I need to be pleasured. This is the battle going on inside me as our skin connected in the smallest amounts.

“Is that an acceptable amount of time?” I ask noticing my breathing getting harder, as I pinched his other nipple waiting for my answer.

“No Mistress,” he says on a moan.

I circle him two more times, digging my nails in deeper around his shoulders, then a lighter touch around his chest and back. Always ending the soft touch with a hard smack on the ass, that makes him flinch. He was so ready, pre-cum glistening off the tip of his dick. I couldn't help myself, so I licked just the tip to get a taste. I could feel him lean into my tongue lash, but he never removed his hands from behind his back.

Grabbing his thick, rock hard, eight inch dick in one hand, I turned leading him to the bed. Feeling his pulse in the palm of my hand, the throb of his need at my fingertips. The power of his pleasure under my control. I got to the edge of the bed, releasing him, which made him stop dead in his tracks. “Good Boy,” as I turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

Staring up at him for a moment, marveling at what is mine, what I own. “Come closer.” He took a step closer, but on the next step, lifting my leg and put my foot on his chest to stop him. “Now that is close enough. Get on your knees," I demanded with my foot still on his chest, and his hands moving to my foot. Lifting my foot to his mouth, his lips brushed against my toes, sending a tingling sensation through by body.

Leaning forward, removing my foot from his grasp, my hands slid in his curly slick hair. Face closing the distance between us. His eyes started closing,preparing for our lips to meet, when I yanked his head back by his hair. My lips just a breath away from his throat. He smelled amazing, how I wanted to lick and bite him right now. Moving up his throat to his ear, my lips grazed his skin every now and again. Every time it did I could feel him tense up, which sent chills through me. He is being such a good boy. Getting to his ear, I exhaled ever so slightly like I was going to say something, only to pull back, releasing his hair from my grasp, and putting my foot back on his chest. His hands returning to my feet rubbing and kissing them.

“You look amazing in this position,” saying while I take in the sensation of his touch.

“Yes My Mistress, anything for you,” he says kissing my foot, his tongue sliding out to flick my toes.

“So what will you do to make it up to me?”

“Anything My Mistress… Everything!” he pleaded in between sucking my toes, moving up my foot to my ankle.

Giorgia_Acosta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giorgia_Acosta



“Then get to it!.”

His lips went to work, moving up my leg to my knee. Nipping and licking a trail, while his eyes barely left mine. That look of complete lust. He had been needing to touch me since he walked in, but wasn’t allowed to until now. He is feasting on me, worshiping me, and I was loving it. Once he got passed my knees to my thigh, he pulled me sharply to the edge of the bed. I squealing at the unexpected action. Damn it this man has me turned so far on, I don’t know how long I am willing to allow this to last. It was like I wasn’t just punishing him, but myself as well.

He rose from his kneeling position, and sliding his hard body against mine. Now face to face, half of his bodyweight on top of me. Leaning in to press those yummy lips of his to mine, but I put my finger to them stopping him. “Not this time. Find another way!”

He knows those lips of his will be my undoing. Disappointment flashing across his face, then that devious smile returned. His lips came down on my neck, but never made contact. I could feel his breath on my skin.

“May I Mistress?” he asked.

He was showing so much restraint right now, and it was hot. “Yes you may,” I breathed, shocked at how I sounded already.

His lips descending on my neck kissing, and licking my pulsing artery. Then his teeth grazing my skin, my breath caught in my throat, and my hand went to the back of his head, urging him on. Just as he bit down in that spot right between my neck and shoulder, the head to his dick slid against the opening of my slick pussy, and I almost lost it. I sucked in sharply. If he enters the game will be over, and I will completely give myself over to him.

All I could think was, “No… don’t… I’m not ready,” but I kept my composure.As he slid down, the slight pressure I felt between my legs disappeared, I felt slightly disappointed, but knew that wasn’t how I wanted this to go.

His tongue made a hot wet trail down to my collar bone, that chilled as the cool air hit it, sending a shiver through me. Making his way down to the valley between my breast, his mouth moved to the right while his hand moved to the left. Pinching and squeezing, sucking and biting. My moans getting louder, slowly taking me to the edge. He switched sides to give each breast equal time. Sucking my nipple, releasing, then sucking cold air around the now wet nipple, making it feel ice cold. He is driving me crazy.

His mouth continuing south but his hands stayed fondling my tits. Lips kissing my stomach, my most vulnerable spot. Not comfortable with it, but then I have no problem showing it off. Being completely naked in front of him was so empowering to me. Yet when I am touched there it’s like I loose all power and I become a vulnerable little girl again. But with him… He loved and worshiped every part of me, and that turned me on the most. Nipping at me, his tongue dipping into my belly button, making me jump and giggle. I loved this, this is what I needed.

Continuing on his journey to please me, lower, and lower he went. Spreading my legs wider, kissing the most special part of my thighs. The inside, just an inch away from my lips. He knew just where, and how to drive me crazy. He was so close, feeling the heat of his breath on my pulsating clit. My hands went to my breast, touching, squeezing, pinching, replacing his hands. His arm came round my thighs, and his hand came to the top of my fat pussy lips and spread them with two fingers to get more access to my clit, to all of me really.

“May I Mistress?” Breathing right on her, hot, soft, slick surface.

“Yesss you may.” I let out on a moan. He was so close, I could practically feel his tongue on me.

“Mmm, thank you Mistress.” His tongue licked from entrance to clit. “Damn Mistress, I’m sorry I had you waiting on me. Do you forgive me? I’ll never make you wait again.” As he licked my pussy again, we both moan our pleasure together.

“You… better… not!” I said in between moans and gasps of air.

He was putting in work tonight. Licking me to the point of putting my vibrator to shame.His tongue lashing my oh so sensitive clit to the point where it seemed I was at the point of cumming with the next lashing. Leaving my clit alone for a second, his mouth went to my inner thigh and nibbled there, moving back to my lips, sucking on one. Without warning, his lips surround my clit this time and sucked hard, making me sit halfway up on the bed, screaming. Releasing me, I fell back on the bed panting, and still convulsing slightly from cumming.

His tongue sliding across my clit gently, sliding down to my entrance licking and sucking and all the juiciness that are dripping out of me. “Damn it Mistress, you taste amazing, I am truly sorry.”

His tongue slid inside me again, in and out, fucking me with his tongue. Wiggling his tongue while inside me, claiming every nook and cranny. Sliding his tongue out from my hole back up to my clit, his fingers replaced his tongue. First one then two, rubbing my G spot, while his tongue kept a slow licking motion on my clit, driving me insane. He was playing with me. Getting me right to the edge of my climax again, letting it die down slightly, then revving me back up again. Prolonging my pleasure. Me wanting it to end, to cum again, but never wanting it to end at the same time.

Playing with me on the inside and out. Tongue flicks to my clit, while I rode his fingers, as he palms one breast, and I the other. He was getting me there again, but this time it was way stronger. A rush went through my body. I could feel my walls closing tight round his fingers. My body going stiff for just a moment, then I lost control. My body started shaking, and he held on tight. Both arms now wrapped around my thighs, so I couldn’t run, or scoot away to get a breath in. As I rode the wave of my climax my legs growing tighter around his head. I screamed, “Yes Papi… Yes!”

As I fell over the edge of my climax, my legs loosened and felt like spaghetti. He sat back on his calves and waited for me. My clit still pulsating from the intense workout he just gave it. I want more. Want him inside me. Want him to feel my climax, my walls, my leg, my body, close around him.

Sitting up at the edge of the bed, still a little out of breath, looking into his lust filled eyes. Seeing he was ready for me, wants me, wants me to make him cum, but he sat back and waited. Slowly leaning forward, I grabbed his chin with one hand, giving him the deep kiss we both wanted, hearing and feeling us both moan in each other's mouth. Tasting myself on his lips turned me on further. I pulled away from him slightly, stopping the kiss before things went too far, and stared into those gorgeous eyes of his.

“Very good job,” I say with a smirk on my face.

“Thank you My Mistress," smiling, obviously proud of the work he had just done.

“You will not be allowed to cum today, as punishment for your non-action. But for the pleasure I received today, come back tomorrow and you will get more than just the option to cum!”

The mixed emotions that flashed across his face, sexual frustration, disappointment, but also pleasure because he pleased me. He now knows to never make me wait again.

Published 
Written by Devilish052
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments