Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah

"She was just the woman next door, but had plans to become his mistress"

39
11 Comments 11
51.2k Views 51.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Famous Story
This was turning into a very awkward conversation. The girl in the next door apartment had as good as invited herself in for coffee. Normally that would have been fine, in fact more than fine. Hannah was single, in her mid twenties and good looking. She was slim with a nice figure and shoulder length brown hair.

But as he was making the coffee, she’d seen a print out from a local mistress that he’d accidentally left on the coffee table. And to make it worse he’d annotated it with possible times and dates. Hannah was holding the paper in her hands as he walked in with the coffees.

“She looks like fun,” Hannah giggled.

He paused and composed himself. He had only seen the dominatrix once and had only tried very tame stuff. He was between girlfriends and it seemed like it might be fun. What was wrong with that, what was wrong with trying new things? However, that didn’t stop him feeling very awkward right then.

“Let me tidy up,” Tom replied as he reached for the paper.

“No, I’m interested in this,” Hannah smiled as she moved it out of his reach.

This was bad, he really didn’t want to make a big deal out of it.

“Do you like being tied up then Tom?” she asked.

“I’ll try anything once,” Tom smiled back.

Tom started to drink his coffee and tried to change the conversation.

“Wow are these her prices?” Hannah explained as she read on.

Tom shrugged as casually as he could and quickly changed the conversation.

Later that evening Hannah sat in her flat looking at bills that she couldn’t afford to pay. She temped for various advertising agencies and the recession had meant that she hadn’t worked in over six months. She was close to being evicted from her apartment.

She poured a glass of wine and looked out of the window. How could that mistress earn so much, all she did was tie people up. The mistress looked about 40, she was almost 10 years younger and much better looking. Why would Tom want to see her? He was a great looking guy who could get any girl he wanted.

‘Perhaps I could undercut her prices’, Hannah thought to herself with a nervous smile. ‘It might be fun and anyway it would be a way to get to know him, plus earn money!’ She finished her glass and jumped up to change.

Tom put down his report and opened the door for the second time that night. Hannah stood there wearing a yellow summer dress that only reached halfway to her knees. Hannah smiled as she saw him glance down at her legs.

“Perhaps I can undercut her price,” she opened nervously.

“Sorry?” Tom replied.

“Your mistress, I will do what she does for only a third of her price.”

Tom watched as she blushed. She’d obviously been drinking and was fidgeting as she spoke. Being tied up had been fun and Hannah was certainly a sexy woman, but he liked the anonymity of seeing a stranger and letting a neighbour tie him up didn’t feel right. But then she really did look good in that dress.

“But I’m not sure I’ll go again,” he replied, “it really was just to try.”

She crossed her arms and started to look embarrassed. “I’m sorry,” she stuttered.

He smiled as he watched her reaction, “OK, why not, that would be great.”

“Really?” she asked wiping a few tears from her eyes.

As arranged, Tom knocked on her door at 7pm the next evening.

“You look great,” he smiled as he again admired the yellow dress.

“I bought these,” she smiled as she pulled out a pair of hinged handcuffs and a pair of foot cuffs. Both restraints were high security and could only be opened with a unique key, “I hope you like them.”

Tom looked at the cuffs with slight fear. The dominatrix had mainly used rope which on the whole he’d managed to wriggle out of. There would be no way to wriggle out of Hannah’s cuffs.

“They look good to me,” he smiled, “assuming you let me out again.”

Hannah giggled, “Please take off your shirt and lie on the floor with your hands behind your back, please,”

Tom was amused by the politeness of her request and by the way she struggled to lock the cuffs around his wrists. Although by the time she’s finished she’d locked and double locked the cuffs very tightly around his wrists. She then secured one foot cuff before passing the chain around the handcuffs and back on to his second ankle. Within a few seconds Tom was securely hog cuffed.

“Not bad,” he said as he tested the cuffs and soon realised that there was no way that he’d ever be able to escape.

Hannah watched him struggle in the chains, “Would you prefer it if you had the keys?”

He smiled, “Hannah, I think that would defeat the points!”

“OK, I’ll keep them.”

He watched as Hannah perched on the edge of the sofa with her knees together and her ankles crossed and placed the keys into a pocket in her dress. She certainly was a unique dominatrix.

“Let me know if you want me to unlock you,” she smiled as she brushed her dark hair behind her shoulders.

He smiled, “Hannah, remember it’s you that’s in control here, I should stay locked up until you decide to let me go.”

“Oh OK, sorry.”

He smiled.

“So what do we do now?” she asked innocently, “what did that other woman do?”

“I’m not sure you’re up to what she did,” he smiled.

“Why, what sort of things?”

Tom paused, wondering whether to go on. “OK, well after she tied me up she left me for a while and I had no idea when she’d return. When she did, she gagged me with her panties and sat on my face. She then locked me in a chastity belt and then locked me in a steel cage.

Tom smiled as he watched her reaction.

“Wow!”

“But don’t worry you don’t have to do that, not at the first session at least,” he smiled.

“I want to.”

“No this is good for today.”

“I thought you said that I was in charge?” she persisted.

“Well yes....”

Hannah jumped up and stood above him, one foot either side of his head.

“Any final words?” she asked.

Tom looked up as she reached up inside her dress and slowly pulled down her knickers, letting the silk rub along her long tanned legs.

“Wow, you’re....” were the final words he said before she stuffed her panties completely into his mouth. She made sure that his mouth was completely closed before wrapping duct tape tightly around his head.

She then sat back down on the sofa with her ankles crossed.

“Like that?” she smiled as she looked down at her manacled, gagged prisoner.

Tom looked backed completely amazed. That had been so sexy. He wanted to get up and kiss her, but of course he couldn’t.

Hannah caught the look in his eye which only turned her on even more. F**k he was sexy. But hey, so was she, she’d just stuffed her panties into a guys mouth!

Hannah stood up, took the keys from her pocket and dropped them between her breasts.

“Try to get out of that,” she purred as she rubbed her hands down her dress and back up her legs and under her dress.

She saw that she was trembling and very turned on. Only yesterday she had been afraid to talk to this great guy, now he was her prisoner and she could do anything she liked to him.

Tom watched as she blew him a kiss and walked out of the front door with nothing on under her short dress. She closed the door and Tom heard her lock it behind her. He had no idea where she was going or how long she’d be.

She had left him completely helpless, he couldn’t move and couldn’t call for help. He imagined her walking down the street, her long legs striding out, her short dress blowing up as she walked.

***

Tom’s image of Hannah confidently striding down the road, giving lucky passers by glimpses of her tanned thighs, and possibly even more, as her short summery dress moved with her body, were completely wrong.

Unknown to Tom, Hannah was sitting on the step outside her door with her legs crossed, nervously sliding one high heeled shoe on and off her foot, trying to manage all of her nervous excitement. She felt the keys between her breasts. She had chained up a sexy guy in her apartment and he was now her helpless prisoner. She’d even gagged him with her panties! She took some deep breaths.

What else had the other mistress done to him? Sit on his face? That would be fun, she could certainly do that. Lock him in a cage? That might be harder. Lock him in Chastity? she liked the idea of that, but how would she do it? Hannah stood up, pulled her dress as far down her legs as it would go and walked down the steps to the street and headed for the nearest ‘adult’ shop.

Tom heard her footsteps fade into the distance. This wasn’t how he’d expected things to turn out, but it was certainly fun. He’d never really noticed Hannah before, but now the image of her in her yellow dress standing above him was all he could think about. The only slight problem was that Hannah had locked the cuffs too tightly. In her innocence she had squeezed the cuffs until they would go no further. Although she had made no mistake in double locking them securely in place. There was no way he was going to escape without the key. Blood was still flowing, but his wrists and ankles were starting to ache.

Tom tried to bring his cuffed hands from the back to the front, but couldn’t get them around his butt. Still, after much effort he was able to get to his knees and start edging his way across the lounge. He had seen Hannah take the cuffs from a drawer in her bedroom, perhaps she had left a spare key there.

He peered into the open drawer only to see Hannah’s underwear. He smiled as he saw various panties and bras, mainly in whites, flowery pattern and pastel colours. Not the wardrobe of a typical dominatrix. He couldn’t see a spare key and with hands cuffed behind his back could only use his face to search the drawer. Her scent was beautiful and he lost himself for a few moments with his face buried in material. However there was no spare key, Hannah must have taken them all with her. Knowing that there was no way to get free from the overly tight cuffs, he crawled back to where Hannah had left him, laid down and waited for her return.

Hannah checked the street and quickly ducked into the sex shop. Heart pounding, she started to search the shelves.

“Can I help you love,” the guy asked, wondering what this woman, who wouldn’t have looked out of place in an English summer’s day picture postcard, was doing in his shop.

“I want to buy a chastity thing,” she replied while avoiding his gaze

“For you?” he asked.

“No! For a guy.”

“OK... what about this chastity cage?”

“Yes, I’ll take it.” she quickly replied.

After a few more questions, Hannah left the shop as quickly as she could with her eyes fixed securely on the pavement. She reached her apartment and waited by the door composing herself. She checked that the key was still in her bra and ruffled her long brown hair out around her face. He’d told her that she had to be in charge, she was going to try her best.

Hannah unlocked the door and walked in with her sexiest walk.

“I see you haven’t managed to escape from my handcuffs,” she smiled as she knelt down on the floor next to him and tucked her skirt in modestly around her.

Tom turned over on to his side and looked up at her beautiful, but uncertain face.

“I’m going to put you in a chastity, umm, thing now,” Hannah announced without much authority. She then held up the heavy steel chastity cage.

Shit, if the cuffs were anything to go by, this was going to be painful, Tom thought as she started to undo his jeans and slide them down over his hips. Hannah touched his penis very gently and smiled to herself.

Tom studied her face intently as she spent the next ten minutes fitting the chastity tube on his dick. The cage fitted him tightly, but she was so gentle that he hardly felt any discomfort. He finally heard a small click which was immediately followed by a more confident smile across Hannah’s face. Only then did she look at him.

“How does it feel?” she asked as she peeled off the duct tape and pulled her wet panties from his mouth.

“I wasn’t expecting a steel chastity cage,” he replied.

“Too late now,” she smiled.

The dominatrix had locked him in a plastic chastity device, but whether it was because this was steel, or because it was an amateur locking him inside, this time it all felt scarier.

“Perhaps I should hold the key this first time,” Tom suggested.

Hannah smiled and shook her head, he was obviously just testing her again. “This key belongs to me,” she purred. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs.

“How does it feel?” she asked as she played with the padlock key.

“Tight, particularly when I’m watching you in that dress.” he replied

“Go on, see if can get an erection.” she smiled.

He laughed, “Hannah, I would have one right now if it wasn’t for your cage!”

“Wow, you really can’t use it, can you?” she purred as she ran the key between her lips.

SAMANTHAflowerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SAMANTHAflowerTS

She recrossed her legs.

“Hannah, that’s not helping!”

This was starting to get frustrating for Tom, “Hannah, this has been fantastic, thank you. I hope we can do it again some time.”

“We haven’t finished yet,” she smiled, “I’ve got two things left to do.”

Tom looked confused.

“Sit on your face and lock you in a cage.”

Shit, he’d only said those things to get a reaction from Hannah. He hadn’t done all of them with the dominatrix and certainly didn’t expect Hannah to do them all to him right then.

“Maybe it’s time to sit on your face,” she purred as she knelt down with her knees either side of his head.

He looked up between her legs. She still wasn’t wearing any knickers, had she forgotten? Surely she wasn’t going to sit on him naked?

Tom was about to remind her when she lowered her naked butt straight on to his face, but with so little pressure that she barely touched.

“Tell me if you get squashed.” she said.

Tom laughed, “I will, but so far no problem.”

“Oh right,” she smiled, “you want a little harder?”

“Try your whole weight.” he advised.

Hannah felt embarrassed, she was supposed to be in charge here. ‘Try this’, she thought as she sat on him with all of her weight and waited for inevitable reaction. As he started to struggle, Hannah reacted by tightening her thighs to hold him in place. Tom was starting to get desperate by the time Hannah finally lifted up.

“How was it?” she asked politely, “Do you want to go back inside my skirt?”

“Wait.” Tom gasped as he caught his breath.

“Too bad, I’m in charge.” she smiled as she pulled out her cheeks and sat back down on his face.

Finally, she felt like she was in control. She could feel him struggling beneath her which only increased her sense of power and turned her on even more. She finally climbed off him and knelt back down next to his head. All he could taste and smell was her scent. His wrists and ankles were now red and his dick ached like hell.

“How was that?” she asked innocently as she pulled her skirt around legs and brushed her hand back over her shoulders.

“You’re a natural at this,” Tom gasped.

“Thanks,” Hannah smiled, looking genuinely pleased.

Tom looked up at her big brown eyes which were now starting to obsess him. Why hadn’t he noticed her before, she was an incredibly sexy woman.

“I’m afraid I don’t have a cage, I’ll have to buy one for next time,” Hannah purred.

“I’ll look forward to it,” Tom answered honestly.

Hannah pulled the cuff keys from her bra and rattled them above Tom’s head.

“Shall I unlock you?” she asked.

“It’s up to you.” he smiled back.

Hannah looked at his cuffed wrists, “They’re all red!”

“You did make them very tight.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” she replied, putting her hand to her mouth.

Tom smiled, she was unique.

“You should have said something.”

“I had your panties in my mouth.”

Hannah looked a little embarrassed.

Tom kissed her thigh which was only an inch from where he lay, “You were great Hannah.”

Once Hannah had worked out which way the key went in and which way it turned, she unlocked the hand and foot cuffs.

“You’ve been chained up for over two hours.” Hannah observed as she folded up the restraints.

“It feels like it.” Tom smiled as he climbed to his feet and pulled up his jeans.

“I haven’t unlocked your chastity cage,” Hannah said holding out the key.

Tom took the key and placed it in the middle of the coffee table and poured two glasses on red wine from the bottle he’d brought. They sat opposite each other across the table drinking and talking and both occasionally glancing at the key.

Finally Tom picked up the key and stood up to leave. “Can I keep the chastity cage as a souvenir until next time?”

Hannah smiled, “Of course, that way I’m guaranteed of repeat business.”

With that he dropped the key into her dress pocket, kissed her the cheek and left her apartment with his penis still securely under her lock and key. He returned to his flat, poured half a glass of whiskey, downed half with the first gulp and closed his eyes.

***

The next morning Tom woke, remembered the night before and smiled to himself. Yesterday had been fun, even if he had had to induct his own dominatrix. He felt a slight ache between his legs and reached down to feel the steel chastity cage tightly encasing his cock. ‘Shit, that’s right’, he had left the key to the cage with Hannah’. What had he been thinking?

In the next door apartment, Hannah woke, with the padlock key still in her hand. She took it and rubbed it gently between her legs. Wow, had she really done all those things to her sexy neighbour? She must be some sort of sex goddess! And she still had his cock locked up. For once she wouldn’t have to feel lonely and jealous when his multiple girlfriends knocked on his door. He may not be her boyfriend, but having him locked in chastity had to be the next best thing.

It didn’t take Tom long to realise that he couldn’t go to work that day, his wrists were still red from Hannah’s handcuffs. So if he couldn’t work, there was only one other thing to do, go and see his neighbour.

Hannah opened the door, casually dressed in blue jeans and tight fitting t-shirt with her hair in a ponytail.

“Can I buy you a coffee?” he asked.

“Are you asking me or this key out for coffee?” Hannah smiled back as she produced the key to the chastity cage from the back pocket of her jeans.

“You, but the key can come too.”

“OK, we’d both love to come.”

He watched intently as she slid the key back into her pocket, where it lay safely pinned against her butt. He could have wrestled the key from her if he’d wanted, but right then he was loving the power that she had over him and loving how excited she seemed with their arrangement.

They sat on stools in the window of the local coffee shop.

“Does it hurt?” Hannah asked.

“Its fine,” Tom smiled at his beautiful and most considerate dominatrix.

“Let me know if you want me to let you out, I have the key right here.” she said tapping her jeans.

“Yes mistress,” he joked.

As if remembering her role Hannah said, “I’m still going to lock you inside a cage, like that other woman.” And then after a short pause, “Where do you think I can get a cage?”

They left the cafe and Tom watched Hannah walk up the street, wondering how she might tackle the next challenge. As he watched her butt, his cock started to ache. She was certainly doing something right.

Two hours later Hannah knocked on his door, took his hand and led him into her apartment.

“It’s a tool trunk,” Tom remarked as he examined the steel box in the middle of Hannah’s lounge.

“It was all I could find.” she replied somewhat disappointed by his reaction.

“Its thick metal, you won’t be able to escape.”

“I know, that’s what I’m worried about.”

“Oh but that’s the fun part isn’t it?”

“OK let’s give it a try.” he smiled.

“Cuffs first,” Hannah said as she held up the heavy restraints.

“Hannah, my wrists are still red from where you cuffed me up yesterday.”

“That’s only because you tried to struggle,” she purred, “just accept that there’s no way out without my keys and you’ll be fine.”

“And maybe don’t lock them as tightly?”

“But you weren’t able to escape were you?”

“Well, no...”

“So I must have done it right.” she giggled.

Hannah found herself getting more and more confident. This was partly as a result of becoming familiar with the restraints, but also because chaining Tom up was such a huge turn on for her.

However she still lacked the real mean dominatrix instinct and so went to find one of her old silk scarfs and with scissors cut it into two. She then gently wrapped one half around Tom’s left wrist and tied it in place with a small knot. She then took the heavy steel cuff and slowly ratcheted it closed around his wrist.

“OK, that’s good.” Tom smiled as she squeezed the cuff tighter around his wrist.

“Just one more click, for me?” she purred and she continued to tighten.

“Hannah, there is no way I’m slipping out of that!”

“I know,” she giggled as she tightened another three clicks and engaged the double lock.

Tom watched as she locked the other cuff equally tightly around his right wrist and then did the same with his ankles. Tom stood there chained hand and foot as Hannah lifted the trunk’s steel lid.

Inside she had already placed a mat. He kicked off his shoes and climbed in and lay down on his back with his knees drawn up to his chest. Hannah placed a few cushions around to fill any gaps.

“I had the shop drill some small holes in this end of the lid so that you can see out a little and of course breathe.” the brunette explained as she looked down at him.

“Hannah you’re too kind.”

“Don’t speak too soon.” she giggled.

“This is tight fit, I’m not sure the lid will close.”

“Let’s find out.” she smiled as she gently lowered it in place.

With an inch left to go, the lid was resting on Tom’s legs. Determined for this to work, Hannah placed a knee on the lid and forced it closed. She then flicked the two padlock hasps in place to hold the lid shut.

“I can’t move a muscle. My nose is even touching the lid!” Tom complained as he looked up at Hannah through the small drill holes.

Hannah almost didn’t hear him as she pulled out two large padlocks and in her excitement fumbled as she tried to unlock them.

“Hannah, I really can’t move at all!”

But Hannah’s focus was only on the padlocks as she slipped them through the hasps and locked them in place. Her excitement mounted as the second lock clicked shut. She then held up her key ring above the trunk so that he could see it through the drill holes and counted out the keys.

“This one is for your hands, this one for your feet, this one for the box and this one... for your cock,” she smiled as she slowly and deliberately slipped all the keys into the back pocket of her jeans. She then ran into her room and lay down on her bed. She unbuttoned her jeans and ran her hands up and down between her legs.

She was buzzing with excitement. A few days earlier, she had been too shy to talk to him, now she had him locked in her trunk. He was quite literally her property, she had the only keys to release him. She had to get some air. She changed into a white top and bright pink running shorts and walked back into the lounge.

The tight confines of the steel box were starting to freak Tom out. He was just about to call out to Hannah to ask her to release him when she walked back into view and dropped the keys into the pocket of the sexiest little running shorts he’d ever seen. Seeing her butt in those shorts swung his emotions the other way and he said nothing and just lay there and watched her stretch.

“Nice shorts,” Tom finally remarked from inside the trunk.

“What about now?” Hannah smiled as she faced away from him and touched her toes.

“And what about now?” Hannah purred as she sat on the box just above his head and in so doing took away Tom’s only light and fresh air.

“Anyway, I’m going to for a run to let you enjoy the trunk in peace.” Hannah smiled as she jumped up and once again left Tom alone unable to do anything other than await her return.

She returned half an hour later , out of breathe and glowing with perspiration. She walked over to the trunk and without saying a word, stripped off her damp top and bra. She then pulled off her shorts and knickers.

“Wow, you look amazing.” Tom said through the steel lid.

“Thank you,” Hannah smiled as she held out her dirty running kit and dropped in on to the air holes, plunging Tom once again in to darkness. Tom could only lie there and smell her scent as he listened to her shower.

Ten minutes later she returned to the lounge wearing her yellow dress. “What do you think,” she smiled as she gave him a twirl.

After giving him only a few seconds to admire her outfit, Hannah pulled out her dress and sat her knicker clad butt down over the air holes and placed the keys to the trunk in her lap. She giggled as she heard the heard the inevitable coughing from her prisoner below. She had sprayed perfume on her butt which was now only half an inch from Tom’s face, he was now breathing in almost pure D&G. Her initial coyness was fading fast.

“So do you think you can get out of there?” Hannah purred.

Tom was starting to realise how much his imprisonment was turning her on.

“No way, I’m completely at your mercy Hannah.”

He heard her giggle and felt her butt wriggle above him.

“You know you’re going to have to make it worth my while to let you out.”

Tom smiled, “What about dinner tonight at Annisa?”

“Mmm, I’d love to!”

“And if I buy you champagne will you also unlock the cock cage?”

Hannah thought for a moment and then replied, “Not a chance, that key stays with me.”

While still sitting on the trunk, Hannah picked up her book from the coffee table, crossed her legs and started to read. Her underwear was still blocking all of the air holes. The little air that Tom had was thick with perfume and was starting to heat up.

“Hey, aren’t you going to unlock me?”

“Yes....but not yet.....never rush a girl when she’s getting ready for a big night out...”

Published 
Written by AndreaJordan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments