Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kara, The Sexy BBW Convenience Store Worker

"A true story about a BBW who became my Mistress"

25
7 Comments 7
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

There is a convenience store near my office that I stop at frequently for coffee or a snack.  I usually stopped in about once or twice a week, but that changed when Kara moved to the morning shift.  Kara used to be the night manager; she's in her late thirties, single and she's a big BBW, not quite SSBBW, but big and big in the right places, she has shoulder length wavy black hair with red streaks in it and she always wears very bright, red lipstick.  When I realized she was working days, I made a point to stop in for coffee or something every day, just to see her!  I found her to be really sexy and I had even jacked off thinking about her a few times.

We had developed a bit of a routine. Most days we would chat briefly while I was at the register, checking my order. If it was slow, I would order chicken wings that she'd have to heat up; this way, I had more time to flirt with her. She enjoyed the flirting and would always flirt back and even when it was busy she would always wink and smile at me.

After a few weeks of me going in there every day, I made a comment to her about how the yoga pants she always wears and how they show off her curves so well. She just smiled wickedly, saying, "Me?"

Then she turned around and bent over, getting bags from behind her, and slowly gyrated her ass for me.  "Do you like the view?" She asked.

My mouth was hanging open as I replied that I loved it!  It was just the two of us in the store and she said, "My shift ends at 3 today. If you want to give me a ride home, we can hang out and watch some TV or something."

Then she winked at me.

I almost tripped on my tongue saying YES!

I left the store and went back to my office. It was a little after one in the afternoon, so I worked on some files, but kept thinking about Kara's big ass stretching that black fabric! It was amazing! Finally about ten minutes before three, I left my desk, told the boss I was going to visit a prospect and left the office.  I pulled into the lot at the convenience store as Kara came walking outside.

She got in my car and said, "Thanks so much for the lift, you're saving me on bus fare, I owe you."

I told her that we could work something out. As I pulled out of the lot, I said to her, "Just warning you, I get kinda touchy-feely when I'm alone with a sexy woman." Then I put my hand on her thigh. 

She surprised me by saying, "I get really touchy-feely too," and then she put her hand on my thigh.  As I drove, she kept moving her hand up and was brushing against my cock. I had a semi by the time we pulled up to her place.  I parked and followed her inside.

She said, "Give me a few minutes to freshen up, I'll be right back." And she disappeared into the bedroom.  I sat on the couch checking out her place; it was nicely furnished, clean, and on her coffee table I saw a book about BDSM! I picked up the book and was leafing through it, checking out the pictures of women and men restrained in all kinds of different ways.  About ten minutes later, she came out wearing a different pair of black yoga pants and a Ramones t-shirt that was tight, showing off her large tits. They were hanging a bit and I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra.  She went to the kitchen and got two glasses of ice water and turned the fan on behind us, moving the air outside, then she turned on the TV, putting on some silly reality show. She took a joint out of the drawer in the coffee table and lit it, taking a deep drag.  We passed the joint back and forth, smoking about half of it. Her red lipstick was covering the end of it.

I was getting a nice buzz and told her she looked amazing and put my arm around her.  She turned to me, putting her hand in my crotch, and leaned in to kiss me. Her tongue parted my lips and soon our tongues were dancing, exploring each other's mouths.  I took my left hand and cupped her tit; she moaned into my mouth as my fingers found her nipples and began to tease them.

She broke off the kiss and said, "Let's go into the bedroom to hang out."

I followed her; she was wiggling her hips as she walked, showing off that big ass! I couldn't wait to bury my face in it! Her bedroom was decorated similar to the rest of the house except her headboard and footboard on her bed were black leather with several silver rings on each end. "Like being restrained?" I asked.

She said, "Yes, but sometimes I like to do the restraining!"

My cock nearly jumped in my pants when she said that!

"I want you, Kara, I have from the first time I saw you! I've been fantasizing about you sitting on my face, making you cum and fucking you good and hard!" I blurted out.

It must have been the weed talking!

She just smiled and said, "Don't worry, you're going to make me cum and I'm going to make you feel great in the process! Now strip!"

We both removed our clothes, but she left her yoga pants on; I was totally naked. She had me lie on my back, went to her dresser and got some padded cuffs and smiled at me wickedly as she bound my wrists and ankles to each corner of her bed, using the silver rings on the head and footboards.  My cock was throbbing in anticipation.  I really didn't know her that well, but here I was completely submitting to her.  She climbed onto the bed and straddled my head, pushing her ass in my face.  I could smell the nylon and soap. As she ground her big ass against my face, I would rub my tongue against her nylon-covered pussy, feeling her heat, and I could tell she was getting wet. She was moving her head from side to side and her hair was brushing against my cock and balls.

After a few minutes of this, she stood up and said, "We won't be needing these anymore!"  And she removed her yoga pants, slowly, peeling them down her legs; her pale white ass looked amazing and as she bent over I could see her pussy lips peeking through a small patch of closely cropped brown hair. She got back on the bed, standing over my face, facing my feet.  She then squatted down, putting her asshole right over my mouth as she held her cheeks apart.

AmberleyRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberleyRose

"Rim me, slut!" she cried out.

I was in no position to argue and my tongue darted out and began to probe her anus. I started licking it, then I pushed my tongue inside. She had clearly washed her bottom when she "freshened up." As I was tongue fucking her ass, she was teasing my cock and balls again with her hair. She began moaning and then shifted slightly, instructing me to (and I quote): "Lick my cunt, now, my slut!"

My cock was twitching as I tasted her pussy.  She began grinding her pussy on my lips and tongue, I would push my tongue inside her, then as she moved I would flick and nibble her clit.  She was panting and moaning.  She pushed her cunt hard onto my tongue as her fingers moved to her clit as she began having her first orgasm.  She was shaking and practically screaming as she came!  She then stood up and turned around, facing away from my cock, and lowered herself onto my face again.  She began to grind again as my tongue worshipped her delicious cunt.  Her lips were full and puffy and hung down a bit, which I love. And her clit was big!  It actually looked like a little, tiny cock.  

After several minutes of me tonguing her and her grinding on my face, she told me to "Suck my clit like it's a cock!"  I didn't need to be told twice!  I sucked her clit into my mouth and my tongue was dancing all around it; soon, I could tell she was going to cum again, no hands this time! As she came for the second time, she squirted, it caught me by surprise and I almost choked on her juices but managed to catch as much as I could and swallowed it down.  She tasted so fucking amazing!

Once her orgasm subsided, she stood up and leaned over me, telling me, "You did a good job making your Mistress cum. Now suck my tits, and if you do a good job at that, I will make you feel amazing!"

Again I obediently followed her directions and sucked her nipple into my mouth.  Since I was still restrained, she would have me work one tit, then she'd give me the other one.  At one point she began rubbing her clit as I was sucking and biting her nipples.  She would squeal every time I would bite down.  When she started nearing her orgasm, she told me to bite hard!  I did, and soon she collapsed on me, heaving as her orgasm raged through her body.  Once she came down from her third orgasm, she undid the cuffs on my wrists and lit the joint back up.  We each took a few hits and then she put it out and told me that I deserved a treat for getting her off so well.

She pushed me back as my legs were still bound and she straddled my face.  Then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, as we settled into a sexy sixty-nine.  Since my hands were free, I wasted no time squeezing her big ass cheeks as I began to tongue fuck her.  She was swirling her tongue all around my cock, then she would suck me all the way into her throat, her nose touching my balls!  She was a really talented cocksucker!  She was getting close again as my fingers began probing her anus; my tongue was sucking her cunt lips and working her clit.

Her fourth orgasm hit with a torrent of juices flooding out of her engorged cunt, nearly drowning me and soaking the pillow my head was on.  She stopped sucking my cock, which was good because I was really close to cumming.  She wanted to rest a minute and we both took sips of the water.  My legs were still bound as she got back on the bed and now she was facing me as she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock!  She guided me inside her cunt.  It felt amazing, so hot and so tight!  She slowly slid down till I was completely inside her.  First, she slowly began rocking back and forth, keeping me deep inside her, then she kissed me deeply and sat up and really started to ride!  I reached up and began fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples as she rode me.  Soon, she was moaning and riding me hard!  She was bouncing up and down on my cock and there was a wonderful wet squishing sound with each thrust.  She started riding me harder and faster and I could tell she was going to cum again.

She said through gritted teeth, "Cum with me, fill your Mistress with your seed, my slut!"

Looking up at this gorgeous BBW riding me and feeling her tight wet pussy squeezing my cock set me off.  I felt her cunt spasming and gripping my cock as the cum began flowing from my cock into her cunt; she impaled herself on me, holding my cock as deep inside her as it would go.  It was one of the most amazing orgasms I ever had.

As our orgasms subsided, she told me, "It's time for you to clean me up, slut!"

I was a little nervous at first, but I've eaten cum before, so I figured what the heck!  She got up, turned around and lowered her cunt over my mouth.  She spread her big cunt lips apart and pushed, forcing my cum to dribble into my mouth.  I dutifully swallowed it down, enjoying the taste of both our juices.

She lowered herself more as my tongue plunged her depths, moaning, "Eat your seed from me, slut!"

I kept licking her until she came, again squirting her juices on my face.

After she came down, she got up and got us towels.  She undid my ankle cuffs and I grabbed her and I kissed her deeply!

We got dressed and went back to the living room.  Then she told me that she gets off at three every day this week and she'd like to do this again.

Needless to say, we have become regular fuck buddies and I am enjoying being her slut!

 

Published 
Written by oralnjsex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments