Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kidnapped, Teased and Fucked for Fun

76
57 Comments 57
58.0k Views 58.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

I don't have dreams very often. Well, if I do I don't remember them. There is one dream I remember quite vividly though, and it got me hot. Really, really hot. And wet. But no, I won't get ahead of myself. I'll start at the beginning.

 

 

Late one night sleep had been avoiding me for a long time and I was getting frustrated with tossing and turning. I was in a state between awake and asleep when suddenly I heard a scratching sound, then a click and scrape. Was someone sliding my window open? My heart was beating so loudly I could hear it. I did not know what to do, so I kept my eyes closed and held my breath. Hearing what I thought was an intruder enter my bedroom, I was lost in the sound of their footsteps softly padding towards me. With a shock I realised the person was now kneeling beside my bed. They were so close to me that I could feel warm breath on my neck.

 

I opened my mouth to scream, but a hand clapped over my mouth to stop me. I was still so surprised at that move; I was unprepared to fend off a set of handcuffs being slapped around my wrists before I had time to react. I was pulled out of my bed and blindfolded so quickly that it was done before I knew it. I do not know why they bothered; it was pitch black dark anyway. The only part of me that I had control over were my legs, and they weren’t going to help me if I couldn’t see where I was going. The fear and adrenaline had me breathing hard and fast, and while some people would be trying to scream the place down in desperation, I was trying to keep my excited moans in.

 

My boyfriend Luke, and I often played this game, but I never knew when it might happen. One of the rules of the game is that neither of us is allowed to speak at all. Doing this heightens all our other senses, making the game much more exciting. Passionate moans, groans, and screams were allowed. On this particular night, Luke pulled me out of the bed towards the glass door of my bungalow. He opened it with his elbow, pushed me through the doorway, and led me, stumbling, to his car. Holding the passenger door open, he pushed me inside and slammed the door shut. Obviously, he had this well planned. I was putty in his hot hands and I wished he would take me right then and there, over the gearstick or in the back seat, just anywhere, but right then!

 

Suddenly, I felt something tight across my chest. He was tying me to the front seat! Yeah, like I would even try to run away. My panties were damp from the excitement of wondering what he might do to me this time. The journey was agony, and I pressed my thighs against myself, trying to give my throbbing clit some sort of relief, but really, I just needed his cock inside me. I felt like he hit all the potholes on purpose, knowing that each bounce would make me hotter and wetter for him.

 

Without saying a word, he braked hard and stopped the car. He untied me, roughly pulled me out, and led me into what I thought was a house. It was not his house, because I knew this was not the way to his room. It didn't smell like his house either, and I couldn’t hear any other sounds at all. The tension in my panties was almost debilitating! I kept trying to rub my thighs together, but it made me walk like an idiot. If I didn't know any better, I would have been sure he was laughing at me. But I knew it was turning him on just as much as it was turning me on, and there was no time for silly amusements.

 

Luke pushed me down onto the middle of a bed, and then lay down beside me. Grabbing my hands, he unlocked only one of the cuffs. Quickly, he pulled my hand up towards the bed head and I heard the ‘click’ of the handcuff being locked again. Immediately, he grabbed my other hand and I heard the ‘click’ of the other cuff unlock, then lock again around the bed head. I was pleased to realise I was cuffed to the bed with no way of escape! So hot for Luke now, my panties were drenched. My nipples were so hard they were almost busting out of my dress.

 

Luke's hand slid quickly between my legs and pushed them wide open. Soft fingers trailed slowly down the inside of my thigh, making me tremble. My pussy was throbbing now, but I knew there would be no quick release for me. Luke loved to tease. Suddenly, his hands left my leg, and he grabbed my foot. I felt rope being tied around my ankle, presumably to the bedpost. Before he had finished, my other foot was being tied with rope too. He couldn’t tie two feet to the bed at the same time. He had brought someone else into our game! Feeling as if I had been given an adrenaline shot, my heart was racing, my tummy was tightening, and I felt a little panic. Most of all, my body knew this was going to be fucking hot!

 

Without any warning, I was gagged with some type of fabric being tied over my mouth to ensure I was quiet. I couldn’t speak, move, or see anything. I did not know if the third person was male or female, and I could not imagine it being any of our friends. I also knew Luke would never put me in any danger. I lay there listening to my thundering heartbeat. It felt like the blood from every beat was heading straight to my clit it was throbbing so hard. I felt so vulnerable lying there, all of me exposed, waiting and wanting. I needed to be touched somewhere, anywhere. I was so wet now that the sheet underneath me was damp. I was so fucking hot; I thought I would cum before anyone touched me.

 

The first button on my dress was undone slowly, exposing the top of my chest. A very soft pair of lips slowly kissed their way down my body after undoing each button, sending a little shiver through me. I felt the cool breeze hit my chest, stomach and thighs. I was lying spreadeagled on the bed, unable to move, with only my bra and panties on. I heard a snapping sound, followed quickly by another. The straps of my bra had been cut and now the front had been cut exposing my breasts. With each sound around me, I knew release was a little closer.

 

I felt the cold air hit my nipples making them instantly harder, although I had not thought that possible. I moaned as I felt a warm, wet tongue slide over each nipple at the same time. I was more and more sensitive with each flick of a tongue over the swollen, hard nubs. I felt one nipple being sucked hard, and someone was running their fingertips over the other. Then the tip of a very wet tongue was trailing slowly down my stomach, making it twitch. The sensual tongue traced a line past my navel and stopped at the top of my panties. My pussy grew instantly tighter. Then, nothing. No sound, no footsteps, no feeling, no other people breathing. It felt like I was the only one in the room. I needed Luke to rip my panties off and make me cum. I did not care how; I just needed to cum so badly.

 

I moaned and shivered when I felt fingertips again, softly rubbing the wet spot on my panties. Someone knelt between my legs, and I hoped I would finally get some release. My legs were spread wider, and my panties were pulled to one side. I held my breath, waiting for even just a light touch. It wasn’t going to take much to tip me over the edge, and I wanted it then and there. Then again, nothing, no touch, movement or sound: how much can one girl stand, I wondered? I jumped when those teasing, delicious, lingering fingertips lightly stroked my pussy, gradually opening me up to expose how wet I was. I felt one finger slide inside me, then two. All I needed right then was a little attention to my clit and I knew I would explode. I was so wet that I could hear my pussy squelching as two fingers thrust in and out of me and over my G-spot.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

 

And there it was. One feather light touch. the tip of a tongue across my throbbing, swollen clit. I screamed a silent scream. I tingled from my fingertips to my toes, my legs struggling against the restraints, my hips trying to arch against that teasing tongue! Just one more touch... I felt lips pressed hard against mine, probing, seeking my tongue. Then it hit me, that one final touch, that tip of a tongue circling my clit. The two fingers were thrusting in and out of my pussy; my clit was being flicked with someone’s tongue, whilst my mouth was tormented with a hard passionate kiss as two hands tweaked my nipples.

 

I let out another silent scream as I started to cum hard. Spasms of pure joy flooded through me, so strong that I could feel it in my fingers, toes and my arse. Every part of my body was trembling as the walls of my pussy contracted. That tongue on my sensitive clit hadn’t slowed its pressure or its pace. It made me writhe, jump, and cry out with every lick. All I could hear was my own laboured breath. My heart was still racing, and my pussy still tight and very wet with my juices. I’m sure it was Luke between my legs because of the way that tongue was working me over. The clit-licking stopped just as I started to feel that familiar tightening. Was he ever going to fuck me? I needed him to slam his hard cock into my pussy and fuck me senseless.

 

Luke’s hands moved softly over my tummy and down past my navel, making me jump. He slowly traced his fingertip lightly from the top of my slit, all the way down to my arse, making me tremble. Two hands started massaging my breasts, lingering over each nipple. Thumbs were flicking and fingers were pinching until it hurt, sending a shiver straight to my pussy.

 

I had no idea who our guest was, but thinking about a stranger touching me intimately was so hot that it made me shudder. Someone else touching me for the first time, making me jump at their touch, was incredibly overpowering. I didn't know where they would touch me next, as they watched what Luke and I were doing. Not knowing if it was a male or a female almost made my head explode, it was so fucking sexy.

 

Luke moved closer to me and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my dripping wet slit. He paused to tease my clit a little, sliding against me until I screamed in frustration. My whole body was shivering and aching for that cock to slide into me and fuck me deep and hard, just the way he knew I liked it. And then it did. His cock slowly pushing its way deeper, making me gasp as I felt him stretching me wide open. And then again, he pushed in a little faster and harder. The sweet agony of feeling him hit my G-spot at just the right angle was ecstasy. I could feel his cock getting harder and bigger.

 

My nipples were so swollen and hard, and little shivers of delight travelled through me with each one of his soft moans. My back arched a little higher and with each thrust, I was almost there. The sensations were a heady mix. I could smell musky sweat in the air; feel rigid legs and feet, a back arching and clenched hands. My whole body was covered in sweat and being mixed with somebody else's as the guest's hands massaged and groped us both. I could feel hot breath adding pressure to my burning skin as their mouth travelled over my neck and breasts as Luke pumped me.

 

I started to cum again, giving out a soft, low moan as it started deep inside me. I could feel spasm after spasm making its way to the front of my pussy, and then to my clit, like a domino effect. I lost all control of my body, with my legs shaking, and cuffed hands gripping the sheet. I was tingling from the tips of my fingers to my bound ankles and curling toes. I was having one of the best orgasms of my life. I could tell Luke couldn’t stand it any longer, as his breathing shallowed and he gave faster thrusts. His fingernails dug into my arse as he fucked me so very hard.

 

The guest's hands and mouth hotly covered my own, swallowing my incoherent moans and grasping my clenching hands. A loud groan told me that Luke had started cumming too, and I panted into the wet cavern over my mouth, dancing our tongues together in a hypnotic trance. I felt the first of many spurts of hot cum start to fill me. Fuck, I wish I could see Luke’s face, I loved watching when he orgasmed. He always looked like he had died and gone to heaven, but I could only imagine the strain of spurting passion across his features as our guest overwhelmed me with physical distractions. There were so many sensations that my whole world was wet, hot, ecstasy, cumming, cock, groping hands and panting breath.

 

I was lost in every sensation, and my mind wandered somewhere beautiful. I was lost, but beyond happy. My body and brain shut down into the mists of post-orgasm relaxation and I felt at peace with the little, succulent world around me.

 

I didn't realise that I had finally fallen asleep until I woke to bright sun streaming in my bedroom window. Stretching, I was disorientated for a moment. Then I remembered... Was I alone, having dreamt it all? It all seemed so real but at the same time seemed too ‘out there’ to be real. Besides, never having discussed it, I’m not sure Luke would even bring someone else into our games, or who it would be. I decided I really needed to have more sex. My dreams were more exciting than my actual love life.

 

Time to get up and call Luke. He’s taking me on a picnic. God knows why, we never do romantic stuff like that and I'm not really the romantic type. After what I dreamt last night, a picnic is going to seem tame. I swung my legs over the side of the bed then stood up. Oh my God, I was as stiff as a board and every part of me ached. The morning after one of our games usually indicates how much fun I’ve had the night before. Or maybe I was coming down with the flu.

 

While looking at the sun streaming through the window, I thought having my breakfast sitting in the sun in the front garden might be nice. As I turned around something shiny caught my eye. I bent down to see what it was. My breath caught in my throat as I picked it up and saw it was a small silver key. A key like someone would use to unlock handcuffs. Before I could even take another step, I heard my phone and saw Luke was calling me. Oh yeah, the picnic.

 

“Good Morning Doll face, what time would you like me to pick you up?”

 

“Hi sweetness, I’ve only just got out of bed. I’m stiff and sore after last night’s escapade. I’ll take a hot shower and maybe we could make the picnic brunch?”

 

My head started to spin when Luke said…

 

“I didn’t realise you were going out last night so I tried to phone you. You’re such a mysterious girl. Tell me about your little ‘escapade’." 

 

 

 

 

All stories appearing on the Lush Stories website under the name, Trinket, are the exclusive property of Trinket (unless stated otherwise). These stories may not be reproduced,copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Trinket. All stories are copyright © 2013 2014 Trinket.

 

 

Published 
Written by trinket
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments