Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last time with my slave

"My last encounter with my slave"

3
3 Comments 3
19.9k Views 19.9k
661 words 661 words
My poor slave had been forced to masturbate five times that day on my orders. She was tired and sore and even a bit dry but it didn't matter to me as I was her master.

At 1 am I sent her a message to assume the position, which is naked on all fours facing away from the bedroom door as she is not allowed to see me until I say so. My whole point wasn't to be with her but to tease her. She gets immediately wet when she receives an order as that is how I have trained her. She knows that if she follows my orders she is rewarded with orgasms.

I let her stay in that position for about 10 minutes and then tell her that I am too tired to come see her so she can just go back to masturbating. Five minutes later I go to her apartment and use my key to let myself in, to find she is not doing as she is told; she went back to sleep. This only makes me angry and I pull the blankets off the bed, grab her hair and force her on her stomach.

I take off my belt and begin to whip her, even using the buckle end which I know hurts. Her ass and back are full of red welts and when I stop and put her on her back a funny thing happens. She has streaks of wetness down her legs. I touch her pussy and it is sopping wet. For this I spank her pussy. Hard smacks result in more wetness, with every smack of my hand she gets wetter.

Since I control her and her punishments are making her hornier I only have one trick left up my sleeve — orgasm denial. I grab her ankles and push my cock into her, slowly then faster and as she approaches her orgasm, I slow down almost to a stop. The pain on her face is my reward, more gratifying than cumming.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice



When her breathing goes back to normal I start fucking her more intensely. This time I put my thumb on her now very engorged clit and rub those tiny figure 8's that drive her crazy. She is ready to cum in no time at all which only tells me to stop. She literally growls an expletive at me and that is a big no-no. Again I grab her by the hair and force her on all fours. I walk around to her head and force her to clean her pussy juice off of my cock, face fucking her as hard as I can.

When I am nice and clean I go around back of her and what do I find? Pussy juice leaking down her legs again. So I do one of her favourite things, stick my cock in her pussy to get it all wet, then drive it straight into her ass. My slave is one of those women who can cum from anal sex and that is my advantage over her again. I spread her ass cheeks and ram inside her over and over again. When she is about to cum, I yank my cock right out of her, smack her on the ass and tell her she needs to learn to follow orders.

I spread her legs as far as they can go and start licking her her pussy from behind, and stick my tongue in her very open asshole. She reaches down to play with herself and I smack her hand away and tell her NO, no orgasm for her. I keep tonguing her ass until she is ready to cum then of course I stop.

I walk back to her face, lift her head up and jerk my load off all over her face. No more words are spoken as I put my clothes on and leave.

Little did I know that this would be our last time together.
Published 
Written by bigbagbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments