Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mark Sees Her, Truly

22
11 Comments 11
6.0k Views 6.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Meet the couple married for over ten years, the wife Angel and the husband Paul, both in their thirties and full-time workers. No kids, Angel worked from home in an IT company while Paul went out to work as a high up manager of a supermarket chain. They both brought in a good amount of money between them, which Paul had most of the control of.

It was an average evening for the couple as Angel made the dinner for them both but Paul chose the meal like he did every night. This suited Angel as she hated to choose between options even with simple things like dinner. Once Angel had served dinner they sat and talked like they normally did at the dinner table. Paul often dominated the conversation but on that rare occasion Angel would bring up the baby conversation. She longed to be a mother but Paul always had his reasons or excuses. This time was no different and he was even prepared.

“Angel I think it’s time we spent some money on this place, you have wanted a conservatory and we wanted to update the bathrooms,” he said.

“That sounds like a great idea,” Angel replied with a sunken heart, she knew what Paul was up to but wasn’t going to argue with him. Not yet anyway.

So as quick as the baby conversation had started - it ended and Paul had found a well-known company to come in and design, plan and complete the work they wanted. They met with the project managers Dave and Mark; someone that worked for him. Dave had some designs and blueprints on the table and explained things to Angel and Paul. Angel was lost in all the talk and found herself acting shy with these two men. Paul walked around the house with them and Angel followed them often looking at the floor as she did. Plans and designs were agreed and a date was set for a few weeks later for the work to start.

That date came quite quickly for Angel, before she knew it, workmen were in and out of her home as she tried to work around them. She did her best to keep out of the way but some days struggled as there were so many of them.

On one occasion Angel left her office in a rush and bumped into Mark, Dave’s right-hand man it seemed to Angel.

“I’m sorry, Sir, I wasn’t looking where I was going,” she said quickly finding herself blushing and looking down at her feet after she finished apologising.

“It’s fine,” he said, “it was my fault,” as she quickly went on her way.

Mark stood and watched her leave, he felt a twitch inside his trousers. He wondered when he first met the couple if it was the type of relationship Mark was used to but not currently in, but at the time he didn’t think Angel’s husband had a clue about his wife.

Over the next week or so every time he was at the site he couldn’t stop bumping into Angel, even if just to watch her as she sat outside for her lunch getting some peace and quiet from the noise inside. He had to find out if he was right about his assumptions about her without risking the whole job and losing a lot of money for his boss.

He had to be subtle but also clear in what he wanted to find out. That very day he knocked on Angel’s door and she opened it and let him into her office. He came in with a question about part of the build but Angel explained it would be better if he asked Paul that type of question. Mark knew she would say that, so he then changed the conversation. 

“There’s going to be a lot of dirt and dust tomorrow as they dig for the conservatory,” he said. As he walked out the door he turned and continued to say, “you should wear that blue dress tomorrow the one you had when we first met, it made you look beautifully submissive and you should stop wearing those trousers.”

Shutting the door behind him he left a confused Angel to mull those words over and over. She didn’t know how she felt about his suggestion which strangely felt like an order rather than a suggestion. 

What confused her, even more, was that she felt slightly excited because she wanted it to be an order. Her mind rushed with thoughts and feelings. Unable to concentrate on work and so Angel started to Google, trying to search for orders or demands but they were rubbish results. Then she typed in submissive the word Mark had used and Angel gasped when all these different results appeared. Angel was stunned as she read the introductions to the websites in the search results. 

Hours later, Paul returned home to find Angel still at her desk; he frightened her as he entered the office. She quickly turned off her computer ignored his question about what she was doing and just went to cook dinner. She didn’t speak to Paul that much as her mind concentrated her thoughts about how she was feeling. Lying in bed that night, Angel was going through all she had read and didn’t know how she felt but she saw this collar, a beautiful pink one. Her body reacted to it and as she lay in bed she noticed her hand caressing her bare neck. Angel rolled over onto her side trapping her hands between her legs and pushed every thought away. She needed to sleep and not obsess over this, over something that wouldn’t happen. 

The next day, as Angel got ready for work, she instantly went for the blue dress and when she slipped it on she felt that excitement rush back. The scary part was the fact she realised she wanted Mark to see her. She wanted him to be pleased with what she was wearing. She let out a nervous giggle as she put her hair up in her normal ponytail before heading downstairs to start work. 

Angel didn’t want to make it obvious she was looking for Mark so tried to act normally and not leave her office. What she didn’t know was that Mark had already seen her and was very pleased she was wearing the dress. Mark made sure to get to the workplace early to watch her walk into her office; he knew she would do it well. 

His next step was to deliver his present to her. He noticed every time that she had her hour lunch break that she read a book. The previous day Mark had brought her one of those cheesy romantic books but this one was about a Master and his submissive. As soon as Angel left her office for lunch at the same time as normal Mark slipped in without her noticing. 

He left the book on the desk with a note, For you, it needs to be read by Friday lunchtime.

He walked out, quietly closed the door behind him, and went to the garden where he knew she would be sitting having her lunch. As Angel sat reading Mark walked up behind her and softly whispered in her ear, “Good girl,” then walked off. 

Angel felt instantly happy and hot like an explosion had erupted inside her body. Two words that didn’t have much meaning before now suddenly were important to her. She was so happy within herself that she had pleased him. Angel left the table, her book and lunch remained as she almost ran to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her she hiked up her dress slipped her hand into her panties and found her wet patch. She rubbed frantically at her clit.

After a few rubs, her fingers slipped into her pussy and she fingered herself hard and fast till she was exploding with pleasure. It didn’t take long until she was a dripping mess on the floor breathing hard and fast. After some time, Angel picked herself up and went to clear up her lunch and head back to her office. Walking out she bumped into Mark, her heart raced again. 

He raised her chin so he could look into her eyes smiling at her as he did and she knew by his look he knew what she had done. Stepping closer to her he could tell that Angel was breathing fast, his hands moved so that they were resting on the wall on either side of her body. 

“From good girl to naughty girl, so quickly,” he said. She felt his breath on her ear and closed her eyes trying to hold back the moan she almost realised she had let out.

They heard some movement coming down the hall and so Mark walked away leaving Angel unable to move for a few seconds. Once she had collected herself she almost ran to her office shutting the door hard behind her.  Sitting in her chair she noticed the book on her desk and read the note. Angel was thankful she was wearing panties as with all that had happened that day she would be a dripping mess between her legs.

Angel didn’t care about work that afternoon, she just sat back and read the book she was given. Yes, she wanted it complete by Friday, but she also wanted to read every page after reading the title ‘Master knew her Submissive Side’.

That night Angel told Paul she was going to bed early to read and left him sitting watching the TV. She didn’t stop reading till she heard him walking up the stairs and she quickly hid the book and turned off her light and then pretended to be asleep. She didn’t want Paul to know about any of the events of the day. Although she was married to him she didn’t want to share this side of herself with him.

Truth be told, Mark was constantly on her mind since the moment they had first met. She didn’t know why, she didn’t question why either. He made her feel things just by looking at her and Angel just planned on enjoying them. She drifted off to sleep with him on her mind like she had done for a while now.

The next day, Angel choose a dress, a nice pink summer one, she wanted Mark to like it. Angel logged into her work’s computer and between replying to emails she read a few pages of her book. She still had a few days to finish it but she couldn’t stop herself from reading every single page. Just before lunch, and after ignoring a lot of work, Angel finished it. She wanted to be that submissive in the story. She wanted to be living her life like that, being collared and submitting to her Master. 

It’s as if she finally found something that fitted who she was; a piece of the puzzle she didn’t know was missing. Angel left the book on her desk with a note saying, Finished, loved it, I want to be her, then collecting the original book she was reading at lunch, left her office to go and eat outside. 

Mark looked for her at lunchtime and saw her reading at the table and eating her sandwich so he headed into her office and found the book and note. He took the note, left the book on her bookshelf, and went back to work. When all the builders had left for the day, Angel was disappointed that she hadn’t seen Mark. The book had gone but nothing was left in its place, no note was left, and then her office door opened.

Angel’s heart stopped when Mark walked in, she stood blushed and just said, “Hi, Sir,” she didn’t plan to add the Sir, it just slipped out. 

“Do you want to be a good girl for me,” he asked, standing inches from her. 

“Yes, Sir, I do,” Angel shivered in excitement as she replied. 

“Panties now,” he demanded, Angel looked down and slowly pushed her panties down picked them off the floor, and handed them to Mark. 

“Why is there a wet patch on them?” he knew the answer as soon as he had asked the question but he needed her to say the words.  

Looking down at her feet she felt the breeze on her smooth cunt as she replied, “I was thinking of you, Sir.”

“What about me?” He wanted to hear more. 

“Submitting to you, being submissive to you, touching you, pleasuring you,” Angel replied quickly to make sure she didn’t chicken out in her answer. 

RosalieNorman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosalieNorman

He grinned to himself, “let us see how well behaved you are first before we talk about submitting.”

“Tomorrow you will go to the bathroom at 10 am on the dot and edge. At lunch, you will leave your panties on your desk. You are no longer allowed to orgasm without permission from me, understand?” his tone was demanding.

“Yes, Sir,” she replied wondering how he would know if she did as she was told. 

Taking her chin to bring his lips inches from hers, “understand one thing, your orgasms are mine now, you will have one if and when I allow you to have one.” 

Angel’s body was screaming for him to kiss her, her face moved slightly closer to his in hope but he smiled and walked out of the office; leaving her there, in a state of neediness. Angel sat in her chair and replayed the events: firstly, he just walked out with her panties in his pocket; secondly, he left her with her first task to complete which she was excited about having never edged before; thirdly, and the most worrying one, he commented of if she ever climaxed again. 

Maybe he didn’t mean that but she wasn’t sure if she wanted him to or not. Angel suddenly heard Paul enter the house so she quickly stood and went about her evening like normal. Angel went to sleep quickly that night because she was so excited and more than ready for 10 AM the following day. 

Her morning dragged, as she knew it would, unable to concentrate on work she did some easy tasks that she couldn’t do wrong, all the while looking at the clock. Finally, 10 AM had arrived and Angel left her desk and walked to the bathroom, more a run than a walk. She shut and locked the door behind her as she leant against it.  Pulling up her dress her hand instantly went into her panties. She caresses her already wet pussy lips and she realised then it wouldn’t take long for her to get close to her orgasm.

Her mind instantly visualised Mark and how he made her feel, she thought of him in there with her fucking her from behind as she leaned against the wall; his hands moving from her hips to her breasts and teasing her nipples.  Angel felt the orgasm starting to rise inside her, she was thinking of that as her fingers played with her cunt. She imagined him fucking her roughly from behind as she started to finger herself faster.

Then she suddenly stopped, it might have been a little earlier than needed but she felt it was safer to stop when she was as close as she was. She didn’t want to fail.  She left the bathroom after a few minutes, calmed down, and went back to her desk. She didn’t even try and work she just sat on her chair thinking of how she felt about what she had just done. 

Completing someone’s task like that gave her such a warm feeling inside her, she found herself smiling and pleased with herself. She felt like a good girl and that was something she enjoyed feeling. It felt like she had just won something even though she didn’t get a prize but it was worth it.

Lunchtime came quickly after that and Angel left her panties on her desk as she left her office. She sat in the garden pretending to read a book and eating her sandwich. Mark entered her office. He picked up her panties and felt the wet patch on them, he grinned to himself. He had already watched the show on his phone at 10 AM and was rock hard over her doing as she was told. 

He then waited for the time she would be heading back to her office and waited behind the door for her to arrive. He caught her arm as she entered the room and had her against the wall before she had a chance to let out a breath. He caressed her face and made her look at him, “You are such a good girl for me. Every day from now on, even on the weekends. I expect you to do this at 10 AM and don’t you dare orgasm. Have a bath tonight at 8 PM, get completely smooth and then have a play, but don’t you dare cum!”

Mark suddenly had an urge and couldn’t stop his body from following through with it. He took her face in his hands and kissed her, a passionate snog as his tongue played with hers, He had to pull himself away and leave her standing there as he wanted to do so much more with her and he knew she would do it with him. 

Angel slipped to the floor after he had left, just trying to get her breathing under control. Trying to get her body back to normal and not screaming from the heat that built inside her from what happened.

After some time she was back at her desk and catching up with the work, she kept noticing how her fingers travelled to her lips that still felt his mouth on hers. Sitting on her free hand she did her best to stop herself from touching her lips and thought of the bath. 

Angel cooked the evening meal for Paul but wasn’t able to eat much as she had so much on her mind. Just before 8 pm, Angel headed to the bathroom and started her bath. She went to her bedroom and stripped before putting on a dressing gown and heading back to the bathroom. Once the bath had reached the perfect temperature and filled with bubbles she took off her dressing gown and stepped in. 

Angel lay in the hot water for a little while before she had a soft and slow play. She ran her hands along her smooth legs, going past her pussy to her breast. She caressed then teased her nipples. Pulling and pinching them. Angel felt the pleasure building inside so took one hand and touched her now smooth pussy lips. The odd touch to her clit was like a firework in her body. She slipped her fingers in her cunt at the same time she pulled on her nipple.

She bit her lip to hold back the moan and gently slide her fingers in and out as she pushed her pussy above the water. After a few minutes she was seconds away from cumming so stopped and relaxed back in the water, horny but happy she did as she was told to do.

When Angel woke the next day she was a big ball of arousal. Even the slightest touch against her nipples drove her wild. If she touched her cunt she knew she would be close to cumming in seconds.  She did her best to ignore the feelings inside and went to make breakfast. As she was buttering the toast she made for Paul a thought came to mind. She had to play again at 10 AM and wasn’t allowed to orgasm.

‘Shit!” she thought to herself that was going to be so hard for her with the way she was feeling. 

As the time got closer to 10 am, Angel tried to bring herself down from all those feelings she was experiencing. It worked a little but not enough; what made it worse was from all the shouting the blokes kept doing she could hear Mark’s voice now and again. Each time he spoke she felt a thrill run through her body.

By the time 10 AM came, Angel was headed to the bathroom, nervous yet excited but she left there a few minutes later knowing she hadn’t failed; although she felt that she would have jumped Mark’s body if he had walked into her office that very second.

When all the builders had left for the day, Angel started to prep for the dinner that evening and as she was chopping Paul was in his normal seat in the front room watching TV. Angel needed something from the cupboard just around the corner to the kitchen. As she took one step down around the corner from the kitchen she was up against the wall again and saw Mark’s face just before he leaned in and kissed her again. 

Suddenly she heard Paul call out for a drink, they stopped kissing and she shouted, “OK just give me a few minutes and I’ll bring one in.”

As she spoke to Paul, Mark’s hand lifted her dress and he slid his hand into her panties like she had been doing for him the past few days. Angel gasped as his hand cupped her pussy tightly. She felt a slight panic rise inside her as she heard Paul walking to the kitchen; clearly, he couldn’t wait for his bear. 

As Angel listened to his footsteps on the kitchen floor Mark covered her mouth with his hand and pushed two fingers deep inside her. She almost screamed into Mark’s hand as she felt her juices starting to cover his fingers.  Angel was getting finger fucked by Mark while her husband was around the corner getting a beer from the fridge. Angel couldn’t stop the orgasm building or even ask for permission to cum and honestly, she didn’t want to. 

She knew she should and she put a little effort into stopping it but Mark was fingering her and the naughtiness of the whole situation got the better of her.  He made it harder for her as he moved his hand and kissed her. She knew she was going to cum over his fingers as the fireworks were almost about to go off but within a second of her climax his hand covered her mouth again and his fingers left her cunt.

She groaned in disappointment into his hand as that warm feeling started to leave her body. It faded quicker than it came. Once Mark felt like she would be quiet he removed his hand and slid his soaked fingers into her open mouth.  Angel instantly licked them clean without needing to be told. Mark gave her an evil grin before he snuck out the way he came in. 

Angel walked back into the kitchen and saw the red pepper she was chopping for dinner, she had lost interest in cooking so binned that and ordered a takeaway. After dinner, Paul attempted his normal once-a-month sex with his wife but Angel didn’t want him near her so made excuses and went to bed early. 

The next week, when Mark snuck into Angel’s house again it was for his pleasure, not hers. Angel hoped but didn’t expect him to do any more evenings calls but was so happy when he finally did. He whispered to her to kneel but even in a whisper, you could hear his demanding side and even the growl in his voice. 

She knelt in front of him and took his semi-hard cock out of his jeans. She stroked it a few times before she took the head in her mouth. Mark knew they had limited time so took her head in his hands and held it tight. He started to face fuck her, sliding his cock in and out her mouth at the speed that he wanted. Angel held onto his thighs and felt her pussy leaking into her panties she was so turned on. Mark lasted a few minutes before he pushed a little further into her mouth making her swallow every drop of his cum.

He pulled out of her and looked down at Angel with a little bit of drool from her lips, smiled, and walked out leaving her there.

Over the next few weeks Angel had completely given her orgasms over to Mark, he had complete control over them, in fact over her whole body. She was willing and happy and it felt right for her. It was hard not to orgasm and some days she struggled to hold back but she hadn’t let him down once. Even those times when she fingered her hole, hidden away in the bathroom, she was able to stop. What helped her was his promise, the promise that the first time they are truly together, he will allow her to orgasm. She wasn’t going to waste her one orgasm on a finger play when she could have it when he would be deep inside her.  

Mark of course planned it all, Angel didn’t know how or even when. He loved to tease her and keep her waiting. Mark wanted to make her wait until she was a needy mess on the floor but he couldn’t wait any longer, as much as she clearly needed him, he needed her. He was desperate for her. He tasted her off his fingers and her mouth was very talented when she sucked him off. 

He had managed to get his boss and Paul to arrange a day out to check some fittings for the house. He then gave the builders an early finish and watched every one of them leave before walking into Angel’s office and demanding she kneel for him.  

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments