Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master's Birthday Part 1

"A woman wants to give her man a birthday he won't soon forget."

11
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Morgan was looking forward to a quiet night at home with his girlfriend Rhiannon when he entered the house they shared. Instead he was greeted by the sight of Rhiannon in a corset and thigh highs, holding a leash. From behind her stepped a petite red head, a collar around her neck that the leash was hooked to. She was also in a corset and thigh highs, but the red head was wearing a short leather skirt. Rhiannon walked to Morgan and knelt at his feet, the red head following her lead. Rhiannon held up the leash for him to take.

“Rhee, who is this?”

“She is my gift to you, Master. It is your birthday and I want you to enjoy it. “

He took the leash from Rhiannon. Morgan turned to the red head, looking her over. She was quite beautiful. Her breast looked full and round under her corset, her waist was small and her hips wide. Her legs looked like they went on forever.

“You did well my pet.” Rhiannon beamed at him. “Lead the way to our room and we will show this young woman a proper welcome.”

Rhiannon got to her feet and led the way to their bedroom. She turned on the light and stood aside, waiting for Morgan and their guest before closing the door. Rhiannon went to him and began undressing him. He reveled in the feel of her hands on him, as he always did. He could never get enough of her touch. The red head stood off to the side. Rhiannon stopped undressing Morgan long enough to unhook the leash and bring her to his side. She put the red head's hand on Morgan's pants and the young woman undid them, sliding them down his legs, her gaze locked on to the erection that was obvious under his boxers. Rhiannon cocked an eyebrow and pulled the red head away. She again knelt in front of Morgan, slowly removing his boxers, her fingers lightly skimming the fronts of his legs. Once he was fully undressed, Rhiannon wrapped her hand around his cock, her tongue flicking over the head and then licking down his shaft. She took him in her mouth, sucking on him for a few moments. Then she turned to the red head, holding her hand out to her.

The red head went to Rhiannon and got on the floor beside her. Rhiannon put her hand on the back of the girl's neck and pushed her toward Morgan's cock. The red head gave no resistance, taking him in her mouth. She moaned and Morgan loved the feel of the vibration running along his cock. He grabbed a fist full of hair and shoved her down on to his cock, feeling it touch the back of her throat. She looked up at him and he saw the smile in her eyes. While the red head was sucking his cock, his pet was playing with his balls, her other hand fondling the red head's pussy.

Morgan put one hand on his pet, the other still in the red head's hair. Rhiannon leaned into his touch, her eyes closing in pleasure. He stroked her cheek, his hand moving to the nape of her neck. He took her hair in hand and pulled on it. She gasped, her lips curving into a smile. He pulled her closer, taking his cock from the red head's warm mouth to his pet's. She gave two short licks and then took his whole cock, the head gagging her. He closed his eyes, loving how his pet pleased him. His cock jumped when he felt two warm, wet tongues moving over his shaft. Morgan looked down and felt his cock throb as he watched his pet and the red head licking him, their tongues touching at times.

“Master, may I have permission to play with our friend?”

“Yes you may, my Pet.” He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Rhiannon turned to the red head and put her hand on the other woman's neck. Rhiannon pulled the young woman toward her and kissed her. The red head closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Morgan watched as they stroked his cock and made out. His pet used gentle kisses at first, her tongue darting out to tease the other woman. Then Rhiannon used more passion, the heat overwhelming her.

Morgan hooked a finger under the collar of the red head and pulled her up. She came to her feet and stood no higher than his chin. He tilted her face to his and he kissed her. His pet began stroking him again. Morgan put his hands down the front of the red head's corset and pulled her breasts out.

EmmyCharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmyCharm

He moaned at the sight of them. Her tits filled his hands, the hard pink nipples pointing at him. He put his mouth on one, rolling her nipple between his tongue and teeth, sucking and nibbling. Her head fell back and she shuddered in delight. He latched on to the other nipple, nipping at her skin.

Morgan felt his pet between him and the red head. When he looked down at her he nearly came at what he saw. His pet was sucking his cock and then licking the red head's pussy, then going back to his cock. He knew that he was already close to cumming but he wanted to put it off as long as possible. He pushed both women away.

“Rhiannon, take our guest to the bed after the two of you undress. Leave the thigh highs on, though. I want to watch you lick her cunt. Eat her pussy and make her cum for me.”

“As you wish my Master.”

Rhiannon led the red head to the bed and helped her undress, then lay down. She slowly kissed her way down the young woman. She let her lips skim over the taunt young body, tasting salt and heat. Rhiannon used her fingers to spread the red head's pussy. She was shaven clean, the way Rhiannon and her master liked. Rhiannon licked the woman's outer lips, sucking on them. She lay her tongue on the red head's clit and pushed. The other woman began to squirm. Rhiannon flicked her tongue back and forth over the clit, concentrating on the small but sensative bud. When the red head began to buck, Rhiannon used her arms to hold the woman down. This woman tasted good, tangy and sweet.

Morgan watched the two women on the bed, his pet and the red head. He loved watching his pet eat the woman out. He wanted to watch the other woman cum on his pet's face.

“Suck on her clit my Pet.” She did. His pet took the red head's clit between her teeth and sucked on it, her tongue still moving over it. “That's it, good girl. Put one of your fingers in her pussy, make her writhe.” Again his pet obeyed. The red head bowed her back when Rhiannon put first one finger then two inside her. His pet never let go of the other woman's clit. “Fuck her good my pet, make her cum, the way I make you cum.”

Rhiannon used the flat part of her tongue to press the red head's clit while she fingered her, building the pressure. Then she gave a sudden flick of her tongue, sending the red head over the edge. The woman screamed and came, her juices soaking Rhiannon, but she didn't stop. She fucked the red head with her fingers, pounding into her.

Morgan went to the bed and shoved his pet down onto her belly. He rubbed his cock on the red head's swollen lips, dipping into her hot and soaking pussy, her cum getting him wet. She was so fucking tight! Morgan went to his pet and shoved his cock into her ass. Rhiannon cryed out but not from pain. He pushed into her, not stopping until his balls hit her pussy. One of his hands went around to her neck, squeezing slightly.

“Harder Master, please. Please Master!”

Morgan tightened his grip. She gasped and pushed back against him. He watched in facination as the red head moved to get under him and his pet. For the second time that night he nearly lost control as he felt the red head's tongue on his balls. He knew without looking that she was licking his pet's pussy and his balls at the same time. His pet was writhing, grinding against the red head's mouth as she begged for him to fuck her. He pumped his cock into his pet's ass, so tight and hot. He let her cum twice before he let himself get off.

“When I tell you, both of you will get to your knees. I want to see my cum on your faces.”

Both women agreed and Morgan let himself go. He grabbed his pet's hips and fucked her for all he was worth. His cock was hard and throbbing, the pressure building.

“Now! Now my sluts!”

He pulled out and both women got to their knees. His cock swelled and his hand flew up and down. He looked down as he climaxed, his cum spreading all over their faces and tits. The red head leaned over his pet and licked the cum from her breast, licking her lips.

Published 
Written by Shadows_Pet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments