Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress Roulette - Part 4

"Hours of denial later, I finally get a surprise."

6
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Again, I struggled to get the sweet-smelling panties off my mouth and nose, but failed. I was too tired and too wildly horny to think straight. Forced to breathe in the last woman's beautiful scent, I kept thinking about how I had made her orgasm against my lips.

The door creaked open and someone approached me. I wondered if Mistress had finally come back to check on me; to finally give me my reward for being her good girl.

The woman's hair fell across the side of my head as she leaned in close.

"Someone has been a naughty, little thing," she remarked.

I couldn't tell if the woman was put-off by the wet panties over my nose. That was soon put to rest after she slowly licked my lips. If I wasn't strapped to the corners of the bed, I would have wrapped my arms and legs around her.

After her tantalizing kiss, I lifted my head, eager for more.

"No, no. Behave like the good girl I hear you are," she warned, lovingly. "Let's get these off of you."

She lifted the naughty adornment off of me and sat down gently.

"Keep your eyes closed, or you won't get your present," the woman instructed. She moaned, almost cutely, "You are quite the pretty, little lady. Do you mind if I kiss you again?"

I shook myself, trying to stay focused and coherent amidst my horny madness.

"No, Miss. I'd love it," I confessed, biting my thin lips in anticipation.

As soon as her mouth touched mine, my cunt tightened and I could feel its aching needs surge up into my belly. I needed to cum. I didn't know if I would be able to survive until my release; if I was released.

I boiled with desire as she made love to my lips with hers. She teased my tongue by first gently sucking on it, then taking long laps of it with her own.

After a few minutes of this intense foreplay, I could tell she was very turned on.

"Ohh, honey, you've got me wet. I've never done anything like this before and it's really exciting me," the woman whispered, breath and body trembling. She sat up a little. "I can't believe how much of a turn on this is. I'm not taking advantage of you, am I?"

"No, Miss," I assured. "Suffering with desire like this, it brings me true happiness. I've never known pleasure in this way until I met Mistress. I'd do anything for her."

I probably said too much. She'd only asked one simple question.

"So, making me wet, makes you happy?" The woman pressed.

"Yes, Miss!" I yelped, eager to suck and worship whatever she put near my lips.

I could hear the sound of her fingers dip into her moistened cunt. It was music to my ears as she cutely whimpered on top of me.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked, nervously.

"No, Miss," I gasped, trying to keep my sanity. "I'm here to please you. I want you to have fun with me. Let me help you get whatever you want."

The woman cooed as she listened to me. She started to breathe heavily, inches from my face and her warm gasps reminded me of the last time Mistress made love to me.

"Oh, I don't remember ever being this wet from just touching myself," the woman confessed, almost embarrassed. "My fingers are just dripping! Oh my... I'm sorry if this is rude, but, would you like to taste me?"

The woman seemed shy about asking this. I wanted to make sure she had no reason to be.

"I would love to, Miss!" I urged. "Please, let me taste you! Let me experience the delicious beauty dripping from your fingers."

She was taken aback by my indulgent request, and soon, I smelled her hot perfume approach my lips.

"Are you sure?" she hesitated. "God, it smells so strong. I'm sorry, it might be because, well, it's been a long time since I've had sex with anyone."

I didn't answer. I just reached my head up as far as it could go and stretched out my tongue, straining to find her erotic honey.

The wonderful lady seemed overwhelmed as I took her fingers deep into my mouth. Again, I licked and sucked, imagining it was my pussy being filled and fucked.

Her hot flavor overpowered me. I worshipped her fingers wildly. I loved them. I tried to get the woman to cum just from my sucking.

I felt her watching me as I slurped vigorously on her slender digits. I could somehow hear how turned on she was by it. Her legs began to tremble against me.

"Oh, my," she gasped. She removed her fingers and repositioned herself. "What else, I mean, would there be other things you would do for me?"

"I will do anything to give you sexual gratification. I want to be your tool. Use me, please."

The woman didn't know what to do with this. She seemed burdened by the all the possibilities I just opened to her.

"Is there something you'd recommend? Can you, maybe give me some options?"

It was almost adorable how awkward the woman was being. If I wasn't so horribly aroused, perhaps I could have enjoyed it more. She was obviously very horny and wanted to get herself off, but didn't know how to ask.

"Yes, Miss, of course," I offered. "I'm unable to move, so I can only really use my mouth, Miss. Or you can use my body however you see fit. Anything you put in my lips, I can suck and lick and pleasure. Or, if you prefer, I can use my mouth to say dirty things. Mistress says I'm pretty good at that."

The woman took some time to weigh her options. After a brief silence, she spoke.

"I've always wondered, what it would be like to have someone suck on my toes. I've heard it can be really arousing and have never been able to bring it up with someone before."

"I would love to worship your sexy, lovely feet, Miss," I confessed, parting my lips.

"God, just thinking about my toes being sucked on by a gorgeous, little thing like you, it has my heart racing.

nadiasunok
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nadiasunok

I can't stop touching myself."

"Don't," I begged. "Touch your gorgeous cunt as I lick and suck on your toes, Miss."

The woman moved to the bottom of the bed and threw her legs over me. I felt her feet crawl up my body. They were slightly damp with nervous, excited sweat.

My mouth watered as I waited for my treat. Since I couldn't have my own pleasure, I decided to find pleasure in pleasing others.

This hadn't always been the case for me. I almost always found it more enjoyable to receive, rather than give, but only to a point. And I was beyond that point now.

Through my submissive training with Mistress over the past months, I learned to find sexual satisfaction, of some sort, from oral stimulation. Mistress taught me to get pleasure from the taste of feet, or pussy, or even the forbidden flavor of an asshole. If my pussy wasn't able to receive stimulation, I would accept it in whatever form it was given to me.

I had to learn that, when I was locked up and denied my own satisfaction, I had no choice but to delight in the sexual gratification my dominant gained from me. If I didn't, I would lose my mind.

I was brought back to reality as the woman's gorgeous toes rested on my chin. The smell of their damp aroma immediately caused my pussy to drip in excitement.

The next fifteen minutes were a blur of hot arousal as I sucked her toes, one by one. I licked the sweet, dewy sweat from the soft skin of her foot as she fingered her pussy and clit.

She pushed all of her toes into my gaping mouth, almost choking me.

"I'm going to cum, oh, fuck, me!" the woman yelped.

I wiggled my tongue on the sole of her foot as she literally wept with pleasure. I wanted to gag on her toes. I wanted to please her so badly. I felt like I would do anything for her enjoyment. What was wrong with me?

Whimpering shrieks shot through the room. I felt the tiny muscles in the woman's foot twitch rapidly as pure bliss pumped its way through every inch of her body.

I tried not to be jealous of the ecstatic relief she was surely enjoying. I sucked and worshipped the bottom of her foot with more focus. I maniacally attempted to add any extra bit of pleasure I could.

"Ohh, dear. Mmm, fucking delicious," she groaned, almost purring. "I have to admit, I really liked having you do that to my feet. It sent chills deep inside me as I came. It just felt so sexy and naughty. Thank you. Really."

She pulled her toes from my mouth and I used my tongue to clean the saliva from my face as best as I could.

"Are you alright?" she asked, courteously.

"Yes, Miss, thank you."

"Are you sure?" she repeated. "Would you like me to do anything for you?"

I groaned. I felt so tortured. I wanted to beg her to unlock me and lick me hard and fast until I screamed uncontrollably.

"I'm sure, Miss. There are things I'd like you to do, Miss. But it's not my place to ask for them," I admitted.

"Really? Not even, to unlock you?" the woman questioned, almost giddy.

"What, Miss?" I begged, thinking I must have misheard her.

"I have a little present for you."

When I heard the words, my heart stopped. I could barely think. Everything just went blank, until I heard the jingling.

"I believe this is for that little lock around your waist?" the woman inquired.

I couldn't believe it. I felt so happy, tears welled up in my eyes and I squeaked out a response.

"Yes, Miss!"

She giggled and straddled into position on top of me. Her damp, warm thighs hugged my arms and the sweet scent of her freshly satisfied cunt surrounded me.

"Let's see how this works," she teased, tapping the key against my steel prison.

I heard the key slide into its hole with a satisfying clink. But, before she could turn it, a stern knock rattled the door.

I knew that knock. I'd heard it many times before, back when I first started seeing Mistress and she'd give me a warning before entering the room.

"No," I whimpered, unable to control myself. "Please, unlock me, Miss."

The words left my mouth without my permission. I knew I might have just fucked myself, in the one way that wouldn't relieve me.

"Did you just," the woman started, "did I hear you speak without permission?"

Before I could answer, another knock echoed through the room.

The woman got up and answered the door.

I couldn't hear anything as I struggled to listen. Whatever they were talking about, it was out in the hallway and in a whisper.

I knew the key was just sitting there above my pussy, perched in its lock! I struggled against my restraints, hoping that, miraculously they would come undone and I could free myself. I imagined twisting the key, pulling the cold metal from my hot, swollen mound and sliding my fingers deep inside.

I almost drooled as I thought about how hard I'd make myself come.

I wasn't sure how long I was lost in my dirty fantasy, but when I came to, I realized that someone was standing next to me. I felt their gaze and could hear their shoe tapping on the ground impatiently.

"I heard you were a well behaved, good girl today. I'm very proud of you."

Mistress! I felt overjoyed to hear her soothing, sexy voice. I almost yelped, yearning to speak to her.

"You've made some of my guests quite happy," Mistress praised. "It almost makes me a little jealous."

I squirmed in my chastity and shook my head, trying to convince her not to be.

"I've got some good news for you, sweetheart," Mistress teased. She lay down on the bed next to me and put her fingers around the key above my imprisoned pleasure. "And some bad news."
Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments