Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Collar, I Long For

"Is this when I get my collar?"

30
25 Comments 25
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
I've been with my Master for a long time, and I know my place. I know what to do, and when to do it. He doesn't take kindly to misbehaving, but what Master does? I love my place, my role, my submission to my Master. He takes care of me; he always protects me, and keeps me safe. I've always been loyal to him, and I crave his every wish.

My name is Jenna, I’m 25 years old. I have long dirty blond hair, which hangs near the midway down my back. I have sparkling blue eyes, which are almost hidden by long eyelashes. I’m 5 foot 3 inches tall, 4 inches when required to wear heels. I have a curvy body, my breasts are big, and match well to my beautiful hips. I’m short, but any height I do have is in my legs.

My Master whose name is Leif is 35 years old. He has dark blond hair, which he keeps short. He has light brown eyes that light up every time he sees me. He is 6 feet tall even, with a great build. He keeps in good shape by jogging every morning.

I've been away for work for almost five days, and have missed my Master. I arrive home and Master is already home from work. Though we've talked every night on the phone before bed when I was away, we still had so much to catch up on. We’re snuggling up on the big chair by the window in our den. We can’t keep our hands off each other. It’s rare he allows me to be so bold, and I know he’ll take charge soon enough. I without a doubt take advantage of it, until it’s taken away. I always do, and he knows it.

After a few hours of catching up, groping and soft kisses he sends me off to shower. I quickly do as I’m told, and come out of the shower dripping wet. Master comes to me, and helps towel dry me. My hair is tied up in a bun, until my body is dry. I feel Master pull it out from its tie, my hair falls down, hanging around me like a blanket.

My Master then blindfolds me, taking my vision away from me. I’m naked, and exposed to him, to do as he sees fit. I can smell the fresh roses he bought for me, the candles that are flicking in the background, mixing in with the smell of the roses. My wrists are bound behind me by cuffs. I can feel the cool metal of them, slightly biting into my wrists. I hear him moving around the room, setting things up, making the suspense of what’s to come greater for me.

I hear him finally come up to me. He stands towering over me, from behind. His hot breath on my neck, the excitement builds higher. He kisses my neck lightly, up to my ear and whispers but with a stern, powerful voice.

“I will have you.”

“Anything you want, Master. It’s yours to take.”

His hands are suddenly around me, roughly squeezing my breasts. I feel my nipples harden, and let out a moan. His hands work my breasts with urgency. The knowledge of knowing he was already going to use me, and now his touch makes me wet. I can feel it build between my legs, my lips moist. My body betrays me, and I shiver. I can feel him pinch my nipples hard, both of them, I moan out again. He lets them go, I can feel them scream with pain, but I love it. I can feel him circle around me, he pushes on my shoulders. A sure sign he wants me to drop to my knees.

I move to my knees, I naturally look up at him even though I’m blindfolded. He reaches down to caress my face, and then removes my blindfold. I blink once, twice, three times. I focus only on him, but can see the lights are off, the room light only by the candles. He stands in front of me, naked with his engorged, hard, cock staring me in the face. He steps forward and brushes the tip of his cock along my lips. I lick my lips, but I only taste my own self. My eyes still locked on his, awaiting his permission to please him.

I feel him wrap his fingers into my hair and rock me forward. My hungry mouth enfolds around him. My talents are immediately apparent, my need, my desires takes over. He lets out a moan as I swallow him whole. I take him into the back of my throat and suck sharply. I can feel his hips swaying into my mouth; I suck on him, with such a hunger. He can feel the neediness I have for him. I let my tongue twist around him, my mouth swallows deeper. I let the natural act of my mouth please him. I know I need no effort in it. I moan out, happy to please him. My submission is clear, screaming for him. I want to taste his cum, I want to please him. He isn't done with me yet, not yet. He pulls his raging cock from my mouth; I look up at him with slight disappointment.

His hands are roaming down my luscious body, standing above me. I can feel him stroking my silken skin, pinching caressing and cupping my breasts. He pinches my turgid nipples, not gentle, he pinches them hard. I moan out trying to muffle a scream that lingers to close. It hurts but makes my nipples stand at alert for more attention. My need for him growing stronger, I can feel the wetness drip down my lips, making way to my creamy thighs. I almost beg him now to stop the tease, but I dare not. I know that he’ll do as he see fit.

I feel him kneel behind me, I don’t look back. I wait, with great anticipation. His hand suddenly thrusts between my legs, searching out my wetness, towards my clit. His fingertips brush across my clit lightly; I feel his hand caress me. The pinch to my clit is unexpected, causing my body to jump and ease. He does it again, getting the same reaction. His thumb and forefinger pinching me as another finger slides into my depths, slowly, tantalizing. The pinch, the pressure, the greatness he offers me overcomes me. I feel him rock me gently into a rhythmic pace, he slides in another finger. He slides them deep inside my velvety hotness, my walls tight, grasping his fingers. I keep his fingers in place with my tight walls, needing them, craving them. He begins to thrust urgently inside me; I look upwards, moaning out. I hold back what I know is to come crashing down around me.

I can feel his fingers thrust faster, my back arches as my head rises up further. The pressure in my depths increase, he slowly slides his two fingers back. He does this at a fraction at a time, my yarn to hold them; I have not yet succumbed as his fingers slide out of me. A small soft, almost pathetic moan escapes my lips. He circles around me, to face me. He smiles at me, running his fingers that were inside me along my lips and into my mouth. I suck on them, just like I was on his cock. He pulls them out slowly, once out he pecks my lips with a brief kiss.

The white rug under us is soft, almost too comfortable to be a rug. He undoes the cuffs that bound my wrists. He has me lie down; face up, as he kneels between my legs. He strokes my breasts with his fingertips again, pinching my nipples hard every so often. I can feel how turgid my nipples truly are. He climbs down on his belly, and parts my legs wider. He runs his fingers over my lips, gently this time. I feel the warmth of him getting closer. The softness of his tongue hits me hard, though he’s gentle with me. I can feel his tongue begin to caress and stroke my swollen clit. My legs are wide, open for him. He dines on my pussy as though it’s actual food; he takes my clit into his teeth and sucks on it hard. His jaw rolls lightly, bringing me closer to the place I know I can’t go without his say so. He isn't soft with me, he is rough, almost mean, I know better though. He knows how I like it this way; it makes us both mad with desire. His tongue lavishes me within depths no one else has gone before.

His tongue leaves me as slowly, just as his fingers had. I let out another suffering moan, I need the release. He brings me to that point, and takes it away again.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

The control over my body is clear, screaming with passion. He slides up me, to kiss me. His lips on mine, owning me. He helps me up, facing away from him. I’m now on all fours, as he brushes his fingers along my back. His hands are on my hips, his hardness between my legs, across my hotness. I can feel the wetness of my lips feel the head of him. He grazes my clit, teasing me mercilessly, he waits. I almost beg him, the need is so great. I breathe in, taking in the moment.

I feel his hands on my hips, his hips rocking over my clit, against the hard tip of his cock. The betrayal only makes me want to submit more to him, and I do. I don’t allow myself to disappoint him. His pace brings back the need for my orgasm. I can feel the barest pressure against my hungry sweet pussy. He teases me with his head, just barely entering me. The pressure increases, and then lessens; he does this again and again. I almost can’t take it anymore; he’s pushing me to new limits. It’s making me want more of him; I can feel him pushing, almost there. I crave it… I wait... I wait for him to finally give into what we both want. The pressure increases again, as he pushes inside me. The head of his cock past my lips, my desire almost pain, I want more than I can bear. I feel his hands grasp my hips firmly, but he will not allow them to move. The heat of my pussy wraps around him, I want to lean back into him. I resist, I want to be his good girl, the ache makes it hard but I wait.

I feel him finally cross the threshold, my hunger becoming too great to remain silent. I let out a moan, calling for him. He gives into me, and takes a hold of me. I look over my shoulder, begging with my eyes, giving you the look of need. At last I feel him enter me completely. I feel myself surrender, my wanting need as each inch goes deeper, filling me. The heat is like fire, running through me, his engorged cock thrusts into me, seeking my depths. I swallow him entirely inside me, as he pushes forth. I take all that he has to offer me. It spreads me to new lengths, and I take it. I’m offering him all the need and desires he wants from me. He pulls my hips back, impaling me as he begins to thrust.

He is slow at first, then harder, taking me. He’s taking me for his own satisfaction. His hands slide from my hips, across my ribs, and back to my taut breasts. He fucks me hard, harder than ever before. I keep myself squeezed around him, as he keeps fucking me. My nipples are rock hard, ready for his touch. I welcome the much wanted touch of his hands on them. I urge and crave the attention, as he uses me as he wishes. His thumb and forefinger are again on my nipples, clutching my breasts in his hands, as he thrusts into me, harder. I lean back into him, not for my own pleasure and needs, but for his. I give myself more to him, allowing those deeper thrusts to become that much deeper inside me. His hands and fingers on my breasts, keeping them taunt, making me moan for him.

He uses me, my body, as his toy. His own needs are rampant within me. I can feel the neediness over take the both of us. I feel him use me for mere pleasure. He takes what is his, and he takes it hard. My body is his to do as he wishes. I give myself to him, and I love how he uses me the way he does. I can feel he is getting closer, but his desire to posses me, completely, utterly drives him on. He pounds into me selfishly, still pinching my nipples, harder with each pinch. He plunges into me harder, faster; roughly he pulls on my hair. My neck stretches in his harsh grasp. I lean back further, grinding my hips. I squeeze myself around him again, pulling him deeper inside.

I want him to fill me with his seed. I want him to own me completely, knowing his seed inside me, is the final step. I moan out a cry with the roughness he bestows and desire more. He is taking what is his, the pressure building deeper inside me. He buries himself inside me, and at last he fills me. It’s one explosion after another. I feel him inside me, plunging away, taking all he can of me. He owns every inch of me, buried deep, taking all he can. His seed spills into me, the load so big, erupting jets of seed inside me. He doesn't change his rhythm, continuing to pounding into me, he leans down close, whispering. “Now my pet.” He whispers..."Now come for me.”

I can feel his seed spill inside me, pushing all he has into me. His words are loud and demanding. It’s all I need; I give into what he asks of me. The release I have longed for. My body shakes as I do, it’s not my own anymore, it’s his. We both know my body has always belonged to him, he allows me this reward, and he is pleased with me. My obedience and desire to please me him is clear and he gives me the reward of my orgasm. I moan out his name, thanking him for allowing me the orgasm. I feel him slow, my walls tight around him, not wanting him to leave me. He stays inside me just enough to work each inch out of me. I feel the sudden emptiness as he withdraws from my hot tunnel. I let out a soft whimper.

I know what he wishes now. I've been taught all too well, he trains me to his desires. I turn to look at him, my eyes meeting his. I know what he expects, and it’s a treat for me. He gives me the look, giving me permission to do what is expected. I turn fully now, crawling to closer to him. I look up at him once more; he looks down at me lovingly. I lean in, and kiss the tip of him, before I swallow him fully inside my mouth. I begin to clean him, like a good girl. I can taste the both of us on him. The lustful taste of us mixed together perfectly. I don’t stop, not until I know he’s clean. My mouth is hot, pleasing him. He closes his eyes letting the sensation engulf him, enjoying my pleasure I give him. My eagerness, my mouth, my hunger fills him with love for me. I make sure to work every inch of him. I focus on the head knowing how sensitive it is. I want him pleased by my actions. I don't stop until he asks me.

He pets my hair, and I know to stop. He takes my hand, and pulls me up slowly from my knees. He wraps both his arms around me, holding me, our hearts pounding. He can’t resist my lips, he kisses me. He can taste me, taste himself, and taste us. I kiss back; I can taste him, take myself, and taste us.

“I love my pet. She knows her place. She knows I’m Master.”

“I love my Master. I know my place. You are my Master.”

“I keep you safe, I always will, I’ll always own you.”

“You do keep me safe, you always will, I always want to be owned by you.”

He smiles down at me, with great fondness. I can tell that I have pleased him greatly. He kisses the top of my head.

“Perhaps a small gift is due…. I think... Yes, a diamond collar, as you are mine.”

My ears perk up to the words, almost stunned, I look up at him hopeful. He leaves my embrace for a moment. He walks over to his dresser, opening a dresser draw, turning he comes back to me. He places a box in my hands, he smiles at the look on my face. I slowly open the box, the bright sparkle lights my eyes, as I look up at him. My gratitude so apparent, he can tell. He takes the collar from the box, and slides it around my neck. As he fastens it, a silent tear falls from my eye, he brushes the tears my cheeks and kisses me softly.

I want to thank a friend who inspired me to write this. Without your help, without you even knowing it, I wouldn't have been able to write this. You’re a Godsend. Thank you… 
I also want to thank Poppet for helping me with the editing. I would have been lost without your help. You rock! 
Published 
Written by Jinxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments