Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Sub

"He always begs for more."

30
10 Comments 10
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"This fictional story contains language and scenes that may be triggering to sensitive readers. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you don't enjoy Femdom BDSM, please move on to another story."

"Bend me over my desk and push your butt plug in my ass," he begs.

"You want to do that first?" she asks as she walks one circle around him, pinching his nipple, squeezing his caged balls, and pushing a finger into his ass.

"Oh my god... YES!!!"

"Turn around and bend over your desk!" she commands, as she presses a hand to the middle of his back.

"I'll be your slut whore," he groans, his ass exposed.

She slides two fingers in and stretches him a bit, spits into his opening, massages his prostate and watches his cock flex in the cage.

"Mmmmm." She picks up the double-ended dildo, slides one end into her pussy and one into his wet ass. She grabs his collar, and pulls him back against her as she pounds into him.

"You like that slut? You like it when I reach around and pinch your nipples so hard that you moan?"

"Yes!! Abuse me!"

------------------------

"Get naked, Slut! Kneel on the bed, knees apart, sit back on your heels!"

His caged cock hangs between his thighs, balls swollen and red. He's been wearing the cage for five days, since their last session. But, he's been torturing his balls since last night, in anticipation.

They have an arrangement. At the office, she is innocuous, working in a cube, days droning on. His is the second largest office, with the most windows. Lately, he's been calling on her more often to "review progress reports."

At the hotel, she takes control, leaving him weak and quivering.

She stands over him pulling her silk sleep shorts to the side. She grabs the back of his head and pushes his nose into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes! Your cunt smells wonderful!"

The leather-strap body suit underneath rubs his face and lips. She pushes his face into her cunt, rubbing her aromatic juice all over him. She didn't wash after her run this morning.

"NOW, stick out your tongue!" She grabs the top of his head and rocks it back and forth so his tongue slides over her clit.

"Stay kneeling! No more talking. I only want to hear moans."

"Mmm."

She presses his head back. Lifting one leg, resting her foot on his shoulder, she grinds her asshole into his mouth.

"Lick it!! Make my asshole wet!!"

He feels short of air with her cunt opening around his nose. "Don't pull back yet, I'm enjoying the tingle of your tongue inside me. You are such a good slut!"

"MmmHmm."

"NOW, take my shorts off of me and slide them over your arm to your shoulder! Make sure the crotch is at the top of your shoulder!" She pulls the damp crotch up and shoves it into his mouth.

"NOW, get on all fours!"

Removing her black silk cami, she straddles his neck, rubbing her clit on his spine.

"Mmm. Such a nice whore, pleasing Mommy so good."

She slides over his back, settling in the middle. She spanks his ass with both hands, hard and fast for a few seconds. "Can you feel my pussy dripping hot juice on your back?"

The swats slow as she raises her arms, then brings them both down with force.

SMACK!!

"Mmm!"

SMACK!!!

SMACK!!!

"Mmm."

SMACK!!!

"Mmm!"

The swats stop and he's panting through his nose. She scratches his pinking skin hard with her sharpened nails. Up and down, then side to side until a tight crosshatch of raised marks covers his butt cheeks from hip to thigh. "Good slut, such a pretty whore."

He feels her weight shift as she leans forward to take a thick leather belt off the headboard. Using only twelve inches of the pointed end, she gives him what he craves. At the first smack, he rocks forward.

"MMM!!!"

She's methodical, spanking him with hard, loud smacks, covering all the scratches with overlapping welts.

Her thighs are slick with his sweat. He whimpers and moans as he holds his position.

She licks three fingers, nice and wet, and pushes them into his asshole.

"MMM, HMMM!!" He groans as she enters him.

With her free hand, she grabs and scratches his pink butt cheeks.

"Mmhmm!!!" His skin is on fire, endorphins flooding his brain.

She fucks his whore hole hard but slow, so he feels her knuckles slam into his rim each time. She feels his muscles tense under her cunt.

She loves to feel him squirm under her. "Yes bitch! You like that don’t you?"

"Mmhm, mmhm!"

She dismounts him and stands behind him, facing his ass. She stands for a few moments, just admiring his dark pink skin and shaved asshole, the pool of pussy juice and sweat in the middle of his back.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings

He breathes deeply, shaking, enjoying his hot, painful butt cheeks, anticipating.

"Shoulders down! Reach back and spread that ass for me! Open that hole!" she commands.

He immediately complies. "You are such a good slut," she purrs, running her nails over his new welts.

She lifts a dildo off the nightstand. He feels the dry dildo testing his opening.

"Mmm?" What is she doing?

"KEEP SPREADING SLUT!"

"Mmmhmmm!"

The dildo is pushing a little harder, forcing just the tip inside, burning, stretching.

"Mmm!!"

She pulls it out and comes around to his head. "Open your mouth! Lick and suck this cock!"

Head turned to the side, he drops the saliva-saturated panties and receives the dildo in his wide-open mouth, moaning as he's allowed to suck the silicone cock.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm..."

"Stay down on your chest, butt in the air! KEEP THAT ASS OPEN! Lick it! Make me believe you love cock in your mouth!

"You may speak, now. Do you taste your ass on it?"

"Yes!!!" He lives to please her.

"Suck it deeper. That's right."

She pushes the thick dildo into his throat. He gags and chokes saliva all over it.

"Now it's wet enough for your ass." She moves back behind him.

"Oh fuck yes!" he mumbles through the sweat and saliva.

"STRETCH THAT HOLE OPEN!" As he complies, she pushes the cock into him all at once.

"Oh my god yes!"

"Keep your ass OPEN!" She swats him with the belt a few times for making her say it twice.

He feels her sharp fingertips pressing his rim. Most of the nine inches is inside. Leaving the dildo deep, she gets the harness off the bed frame.

"Fuck yes!!!" He's so anxious to feel her move inside him!

"You are a whore, of course you love my big cock."

He hears the harness clips close. She quickly pulls the cock out of him.

"Oof!"

She slides the dildo into the harness.

"Please, I want to suck your cock!" He's begging now.

It needs more lube, so she brings it back to his mouth. She kneels to fuck his mouth with the assy cock, almost lying over his head.

"Make my cock wet! You suck like a bitch, you slut!"

"Mmm..." Cough, gag, cough.

"You are the nastiest whore I've ever fucked!" she says as she rocks into his mouth.

"ENOUGH!" She stands and moves back behind him.

Oh my god...

"Keep your ass open for this cock!" She pushes her hips forward and he takes the cock all at once

"Fuck me, yes!"

She grabs the skin on his hips and pulls back as she drives forward, pulling all the way out then driving all the way in.

"Ohhh fuck!!!"

Faster now.

"Do you feel your prostate tighten, bitch?"

"Yes Mommy! I love it!"

Her hips are rocking forward and he feels her soft skin on the back of his thighs, her nails on his burning butt cheeks. Lovely caresses.

She's fucking him deeper and harder.

"Up on your hands now!"

She lies on his back, pumping into him, her nipples rubbing on his wet back. She reaches around to pinch and pull his nipples, stroking and scratching his belly.

"I'm your nasty dirty slut!!" he cries through the tears.

"Yes, you are a nasty slut. You are such a sweet whore."

Still pumping, she reaches lower to finger the cage to check if he is dripping, "Are you dripping for me?"

"Not yet."

She sits back up on him, straddling his hips, knees bent in jockey position. He takes her full weight on his linebacker frame. She rides him, pressing her cock down on his prostate.

"Yes!!! Yes!!"

He feels her nails down his back again and again. His ass is burning and painful. His prostate is taking a pounding.

She leans forward and bites his shoulders.

"Oh yes!"

"Hold yourself up on one hand. Slap your whore cock! SLAP IT!! I want to hear you whimper!"

Tears are rolling down his face, dripping onto his shoulder and arm.

"Good slut. Does your swollen cock hurt in that cage?"

She stands up, pulling out of him. She sees his precum has dripped onto the bed.

"Back on all fours!"

He feels her nails at his opening. She pushes her hand into him, making a fist as she enters.

I'm cumming!

"Aahhhh, fuuuuck!"

"Now I can fuck my slut properly. You're such a good whore."

Published 
Written by reneht
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments