Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Kitty

"My friend becomes my kitty."

15
5 Comments 5
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
My name is Marcus and I am 29-years-old. I have very short dark hair with light blue eyes and a small nose and mouth. I am quite muscular and work out a lot. My best friend is Paige, a 25-year-old girl. We have known each other for a long time and get along really well. She has blonde hair and dark eyes, covered by smart glasses. She has a pretty mouth that I have always thought would look great sucking me off.

We were in the friend zone, we hung out, chatted and told each other about our sex life. There was no chance that I would ever be able to sleep with her, as much as I would have liked. We had known each other too long and knew each other too well. Or so I thought.

It was a summer's evening and we went out for drinks. I don’t remember too much from that night, but I remember our conversation had turned to fantasies. I remember telling her how I would love to dominate a beautiful woman, she wanted to be treated like a kitty.

I didn’t know what that meant till she told me. “You know, where you get led along on all fours, get told that you are a good kitty and get a belly rub. It’s a form of submission.”

I could tell the thought turned her on as her hand had slipped over her jeans and she was rubbing herself. It turned me on too.

----

I awoke with a splitting headache, what a hangover. Once again, I made the fatal mistake of mixing my drinks, I bet Paige didn’t feel much better. What did she say last night? Did she want to be treated like a kitty? That’s so funny.

I decided to look it up, she said it was very common. Apparently, it was so common that a whole section was devoted to it on some porn site I had come across. I decided I would act. Even though I had never had sex with Paige, I would dominate her and make her my kitty.

I went to my local sex shop and bought a few things, arranging them neatly on my bed in my room. I took a bowl and filled it with milk, putting it on my bedside table. Paige thought she was coming round for a movie, how wrong she would be.

--------

There was a ring at the door and I went to open it. Paige stood there looking cute as ever, I could feel my cock twitch with anticipation. I gave her a peck on the cheek and then took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom.

I looked at her severely, I could actually see the fear in her eyes.

“Strip, I want you completely naked.”

She was about to open her mouth and then closed it. She caught a glimpse of the items on the bed and I could see excitement replace fear. I knew she would be game for what I had in store. Paige undressed and for the first time I saw her naked, she looked amazing. She had smooth pale skin, 34c natural breasts, a curvy butt and a completely waxed cunt.

I handed her some stocking and a garter belt, which she obediently put on. I put a cat ears headband on her head, fixing her hair so all I could see were the ears. I motioned her to get on all fours and poured a generous amount of lube on her butt. I worked my fingers right into her butt loosening it. I took my special butt plug and worked it into her ass slowly. The butt plug was her tail, a long black kitty tail with a white tip.

I took the bowl of milk and sat in on the floor. She lapped at the milk purring happily as my hand caressed her soft juicy ass. As she drank her milk I laid down my kitty rules for her. Making sure she knew I was her master.

No speaking to me, only purring or meowing was allowed. Her tail and ears would be her uniform and she was only allowed to walk about on all fours.

I stripped off, my cock already rock hard. I reached beneath her, sliding my hand over her bare belly. It was soft and I could feel her ribs and bones, she purred lovingly as I cupped one of her breasts and squeezed softly.

I let her slowly to the full-length mirror so she could see herself, and made her sit up on her hind legs. I slipped a pet collar around her neck, I had it specially made. She purred in approval. I gave her a ball of string to play with and watched in amusement as she wiggled her tail as she played.

She looked so cute and so hot as my little kitty that I had to fuck her, after all, she was my pet. I told her to roll onto her back, she did as she was told. I started to gently rub her belly, making her purr and meow, I slipped my hand over her cunt, she was sopping wet, I guess her tail helped with that.

“Time for your chew toy kitty,” I said, lowering my cock to her mouth.

She opened her mouth, letting me slide my cock into her mouth.

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

I held the back of her head, forcing my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. She gagged right away, so I pulled my cock out her mouth. The positioning was a bit awkward for me so I walked to the bed and sat down.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty,” I called.

She purred, eyeing my cock with lust. She crawled over to me, her back arched and her butt and tail in the air. She rubbed up beside me, feeling the side of her breast rub up against my leg. She looked up at me purring happily before licking the underside of my cock. She took my cock back into her mouth, taking me as deep as she could.

I held the back of her head slowly forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Soon she was sucking me into her throat gagging, but taking me all the way in just the same. As she sucked me, I stroked her neck and face telling her what a good kitty she was.

Told her to lay back on the floor and expose herself, her pussy was dripping with her wet desire. I slipped two fingers inside her wet cunt, making her purr in delight. Slowly I fingered her, and I leant forward and blew raspberries on her belly. She squealed and meowed loudly, purring that she liked that treatment.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy, replacing it with my hard cock, she was tight, a lot tighter than I thought she would be. I started to gently fuck her, building up speed and power. Soon I was slamming my cock into her, making her scream and meow on the top of her lungs. I slapped her breasts with each thrust, making them go a bright pink.

I pulled my cock from her pussy, telling her to get on all fours. I lifted her tail slipping my cock back inside her pussy. I gripped her hips with one hand and her tail with the other, slowly fucking her once more. I could tell she was having trouble not speaking humanly as she bucked against my hard cock.

I gently pulled on her tail as I fucked her, seeing the butt plug it was attached to pulling at her sphincter. She groaned loudly, meowing and begging me to fuck her. I grabbed her ass, that big round juicy butt. I had always wanted to spank her and this seemed the perfect opportunity. I lifted my hand, giving her ass an echoing spank. She hissed, not ready for it. She was ready for the next one.

I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, I knew she was going to orgasm any second, as was I. Fucking Paige made me feel amazing and I knew I would be doing it again often. I held her hips tight, slamming forward as hard as I could. Her body shook as her orgasm rippled through her I could feel her pussy grip me tight pushing me over the edge.

I quickly pulled my cock from her cunt, I don’t know why, but I had a flash idea. I pulled her tail from her butt, pushing my cock deep into her ass. My cock exploded into her ass, coating her inner anal walls with my cum. Her ass was s gaped because of her butt plug, and I kept my cock deep in her ass for nearly a minute, savouring the pleasure. I only pulled out when my kitty wiggled her ass.

I pulled my cock from her ass and put her tail back. I walked around to her front putting my cock in her mouth, she sucked my cock lovingly looking up into my eyes. I watched as she seemed to squirm a little. I smiled, remembering her telling me once that after sex she always needed to pee.

“Does kitty need to use her toilet?”

She purred and obvious yes.

“Okay, kitty, follow me.”

I led her out of my bedroom and into my bathroom, she was still on all fours, her ass swaying from side to side as she crawled after me. Next to my toilet bowl was a litter tray, with kitty litter already in there. I watched in amusement as Paige walked over to it and getting into a comfortable position started to pee in the kitty litter.

It was slightly mesmerising watching a long stream golden liquid pour out of her making the kitty litter scatter.

Once finished her toilet I wiped her clean and led her to the living room. I put on a movie ad sat back to relax, kitty curled up beside me, resting her head on my lap. I gently stroked her head and back, hearing her purr in comfort.

-------

That was two years ago. Paige is officially my girlfriend to the outside world, but at home, she is my kitty.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments