Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Service to Him

"Giving myself over to you in the bathroom"

5
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
779 words 779 words
The room is polluted with smoke and the haze of sweaty, grinding bodies moving rhythmically to some indiscriminate “top hit”. The beat reverberates through my body and my scanning eyes land on yours. I can feel their searing heat and my legs instantly buckle. I grab the banister to my left to steady myself and when I search for those deep brown eyes again, they are gone. Suddenly your breath hits the back of my neck like a dagger and a chill races down my spine as you slowly slip your hand up the back of my plaid skirt to grab the ass you claim as yours. The room starts spinning and blood rushes to the place between my legs that's now aching and dripping in anticipation of you.

A firm grasp on my delicate wrist and I'm being led upstairs. As soon as we reach the landing you drag me to the first door on our right and fling it open, pushing me inside the brightly lit bathroom. You growl in my ear as you rip my shirt off and hoist me onto the sink counter and command me to start rubbing my throbbing clit for you to see.

“Yes, Sir.” I eagerly oblige as you peel your clothes off in front of me, letting me drink in the most perfect form I've ever seen.

My eyes linger on your erect cock for too long, “Beg for it, you slut.”

Whimpers escape past my lips and my hands reach out for you. I have to touch you. I need to touch you. “I said, beg for it.”

“Please, Sir. Please let me touch your hard cock! I need to feel you inside of me now! Please...”

You lunge at me, rip open the front of my sheer black tights, wrap one of your hands around my exposed throat and use the other to dig your fingers into my hip bone as you thrust and force yourself into me. I scream out in ecstasy and wrap my legs around you, getting lost in the feeling of you moving inside me.

“Shut the fuck up unless you want someone to hear how much of a fucking slut you are. Actually, I want everyone here to know exactly how much you love my fucking cock. You are my slut, now scream for me!” you demand as you violently thrust into my dripping, wet pussy again and again until I'm moaning loudly in a wonderful mixture of pleasure and agony, my nails digging into the muscular flesh of your back.

Then a knock on the door startles me from my bliss and without missing a beat you open the door and pull the guy inside with us.

“Dude, I just wanted to use the bathroom.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

I can totally wait.”

“No. You are going to help me fuck my dirty little slut. Take your clothes off and stand there,” you yell at him.

I can see the Devil in your eyes and my body quivers in dread and anticipation.

“Get down off the sink and kneel in front of us with your hands on the floor and your ass up high for me like a good girl.”

I quickly assume the position without protest and await further orders from my Master.

“Kneel in front of her and put your cock in her mouth.”

You grab a fistful of my hair and pull my head back so that I'm looking up at this stranger, mouth agape, and he reluctantly pushes his hard cock into my mouth as you simultaneously spank my ass. So hard that my head is forced further onto him. You reach around to my clit and start rubbing as you bury yourself deep in my pussy. I'm caught in between the two of you as you both use me for your pleasure and I'm aroused, humiliated and mortified. But I would do absolutely anything to please you. My tits are bouncing back and forth and I'm choking on his cock as you both slam yourselves into me. I feel your cock pulsing and I know you're almost there.

“Pull your cock out of her mouth and cum on her face when I tell you to... NOW!”

Hot cum splatters on my eyes, nose, and cheeks and I gasp as I feel your grip on me tighten and your cum hits the walls of my quivering pussy and drips out onto the tile floor.

“Hurry up and put your clothes back on and get out.”

He does as you say and you hold me on the cool bathroom floor, your strong arms wrapped tightly around me.

“You are mine. Never forget that.”

Published 
Written by InfinitelyCurious420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments