Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Vivien, 2

"This is a continuation of a fantasy, My Slut Vivien. It does not depict real events!"

3
1 Comment 1
12.4k Views 12.4k
808 words 808 words
 
What a beautiful picture indeed. There bound to her bed was my Mistress, who for today, was my submissive slut. She was dressed only in a garter belt and black seamed stockings, and decorated in plastic pink and blue clothes pins — one on each nipple, and eight decorating her pussy.

"Oh, don't You look so lovely my Slut Vivien. I just love how You pull against your bonds, and squirm like the slut you are. Tell me!"

"Oh master A, I'm Your pain slut! Please! I beg you, make me cum!"

I crawled next to her and kissed her deeply. Moving close to her ear lobes, I whispered, "Pain is pleasure, and you are here for my pleasure." I moved my tongue, down her neck, past her breasts, and down to her taunt abdomen. I rested my head on her stomach and began playing with the clothes pins. She cried out as a flicked them back and forth, again and again. She was totally at my mercy. I thought of all the times she had used nipple clamps on me. How she had decorated my ball sack, and my nipples. I thought of the exquisite feeling when the clamps were removed.

Her breathing became heavy, as I grabbed the left centered pink clothes pin and released it.

"Oh, thank you, Master A", she cried out with uninhibited passion!

Slowly, the next one, right side, then top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right. With each release, she cried out. She was delirious with passion. From the glazed look in her eyes, I could tell that she was in subspace. Totally lost! Time had no meaning! She was mine, all mine.

I removed the pin from the bottom of her pussy, but purposely left the one that was positioned close to her clit. I loved the pink flattened indentations that the pins had made to her pussy lips. I knew that she wanted me to caress those marks. To give her the pleasure she craved. She had taught me well in the art of tease and denial, and today she would understand the torment and reward associated with lessons that I had learned.

I positioned myself, so that I straddled her waist. I placed both hands on the clamps on her breasts. "On three, my slut! One...two...three!" A shattering cry rang through her bedroom, as I simultaneously released the clothes pins from her nipples.

SelenaHarrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaHarrison

I moved my lips to kiss away the tears that now ran down her cheeks. 

I again whispered to my slut, careful not to draw her out of subspace. "You're mine, your wet pussy and tight asshole are all mine." Again, I began to passionately kiss my slut. I moved my lips down her body. This time, I did not avoid her breasts. No denial this time, only passion and pleasure. I kissed, nibbled, and adored her breasts and nipples. Her breathing again became heavy, and rapid. As if grasping for air, she whimpered and moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh, Master A, I'm going to....going...!" At that moment I stopped. "Please don't stop", she begged.

I grabbed her 4" pink butt plug and brought it to her mouth. "Suck on it, spit on it, get it wet my Slut!" I released the bindings on her legs so that she could present her ass for penetration. I grabbed the plug that she had so adoringly made love to, and with one rapid painful trust, inserted deep into her back hole. "Take it....take it!", I commanded.

Again she cried out with lust and passion. Next I took her 8" dildo, and began fucking her pussy as I played with the last clothes pin that was placed provocatively ,so close, to her clit. I began fucking her harder, while simultaneously playing with the pin.

She could no longer hold back. Again she begged," Please, Master A". As I held on to the last clip, I commanded, "Now, cum, slut, cum your fucking brains out." I released the last pin, just as she released an orgasmic explosion. Over and over again, she came, as I played with her clit and massaged her pussy lips. She trembled with passion and excitement. It was an earth shattering response, as she came and over again.
 
I held and kissed her gently, as she finally came down from orgasmic nirvana. As her breathing again quieted, I retied her ankles to the bed, making sure that her butt plug and dildo were still filling both holes. I then grabbed a black silk scarf, and placed it around her head, to take away her vision.

"Relax my dear slut Vivien. For your evening has just begun. Don't make a sound, or I'll have to use your ball gag on you."

She lay there bound, fully inserted, and blindfolded. Ready for Act 3.

(To Be Continued)
Published 
Written by pantyslutboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments